Community Driven Happening Feed -

LaughingMuttley

kiwifarms.net
Norm MacDonald has passed away from cancer.

If someone has a copy of his podcast sketch about going back in time to kill hitler and getting lost in his almost entirely black eyes he once did with his jewish co-host on 4/20 that's been scrubbed from the internet (not the edited one, and not the interview thing with Sarah Silverman) that would be great first page content.

evilsponge

kiwifarms.net

If someone has a copy of his podcast sketch about going back in time to kill hitler and getting lost in his almost entirely black eyes he once did with his jewish co-host on 4/20 that's been scrubbed from the internet (not the edited one, and not the interview thing with Sarah Silverman) that would be great first page content.
I've tried looking for it but no luck so far. Could only find a small clip of him pulling the bit during the youtube awards.

Attachments

• yt5s.com-Norm Macdonald on the Youtube Big Live Comedy Show (online-video-cutter.com) (1).mp4
    8.5 MB · Views: 0

Alabaster Disaster

kiwifarms.net
You're in luck; as soon as I heard I spent untold minutes trying out keywords until I found it

Cat tit bingo

Stoner transformer autist
kiwifarms.net

Comedy is dead. I'm kinda fucking devastating over this. His podcast was the best comedy in a long time and I've just been waiting in vein for years for him to be able to do anything like it. Literally no one can capture what he had as a comedian. Sorry for the gay emotions but just fuck man

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

No :(

ETA: Some Norm for people. When he was on SNL he really disliked the fact that the audience was given a cue for when to laugh, so he'd go out of his way to make the jokes they were cued to laugh at as something people wouldnt find funny/would get mad at, but then follow it up (off script I think) with something that subverted his joke and made the audience laugh. Here's one of my favourite examples.

G0RL

kiwifarms.net

I went through the episode, but the sketch Alabaster Disaster posted isn't 9 minutes long. Hopefully this helps though.
RIP Norm. That cancer guy is a real jerk!

Activelo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In minor news, another photo of Dream has shown up in his thread.
Found this yearbook page and it seems that clayton actually went to lake howell high school, not lyman high like rooted said in the original dox.
View attachment 2536104
At least now we can confirm that the bleachers photo and the diequick23 photo are actually him.

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spergy pedofur groomer cries about the Kiwi Farms.
Timestamp
26:01 - Begins kvetching about KF
He and his degenerate friends have a thread here over in Animal Control, courtesy of @Spergenschütz.
The Youtube video has been archived in the linked thread, don't worry.
"I swear if those kinkshamers ruin my birthday next saturday..."

"I've already added the words "crappy birthday" to the banned words list on youtube"

Only been listening for five minutes, but I'm absolutely hooked. Thanks for sharing this magical sperg.

Cum Monkey

Funny Guy
kiwifarms.net
Nicki Minaj tweeting tucker and dunking on hasan
DB0389CC-B1AD-4823-949E-FA19B6325A67.jpeg

FD302455-89EE-463B-A6F4-F280573D36A6.jpeg

HumanHive

Human Behavior is Retarded Behavior
kiwifarms.net