Community Driven Happening Feed -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

The Marauder

HAUGH! *SHING*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People need to be forced to undergo archive lessons before they finish signing up for the site.
I downloaded the video, don’t worry.

I also made a snapshot
https://archive.md/6opYs
I was just too lazy to add it.
EDIT: GradeAUnderA thread resurrected. (Not by me tho)

Last edited:

Burger Fox

2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2628210
I also made a snapshot
[/URL]
Bless, 100% redeemed.

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

Like and subscribe for more Top-10 videos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2628210
I also made a snapshot
[/URL]
Why the fuck is he bothering with YT, if he is too afraid to get backlash for some obviously controversial video?

The Marauder

HAUGH! *SHING*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck is he bothering with YT, if he is too afraid to get backlash for some obviously controversial video?
He didn’t delete it, YouTube did.
B6502B4B-BD74-45AE-B529-56E76870E2B8.jpeg

HumanHive

Human Behavior is SPOOKY Behavior
kiwifarms.net
The Amberlynn Reid Board has been closed and moved to Spergatory due to lack of content in comparison to other deathfats.

This represents a major defeat for Joshua “Feeder Führer” Moon, being forced to admit that people who do nothing but be fat on the Internet are not that interesting. Brick by brick, the castle Moon has built for himself tumbles down. Will the Deathfats subforum soon follow?

Last edited:

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Amberlynn Reid Board has been closed and moved to Spergatory due to lack of content in comparison to other deathfats.

This represents a major defeat for Joshua “Feeder Führer” Moon, being forced to admit that people who do nothing but be fat on the Internet are not that interesting. Brick by brick, the castle Moon has built for himself tumbles down. Will the Deathfats subforum soon follow?
Fucking finally.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net

Amberlynn's board gets threaded because Null's top gurl(for as long as I've been watching MATI, I dunno if he was big on Amberlynn years ago) Chantal is making her look like a normal person is a loss for Null how? I know Chantal isn't getting a board herself, but still Amberlynn is losing her's Null's feeder meme queen is burning her star bright.

Edit to not double post:
1634336752683.png
Official emails coming from the totally secure and official secureserver.tv support system reveals that Ralph has decided to transition. Ralph's thread to be moved to Rat Kings any minute now.

Last edited:

Officer Eradicate

On my way to your destruction
kiwifarms.net
Spoony's dog, Oreo has passed away