Community Driven Happening Feed -

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
If anyone else is amused by idiots who don't understand the powerleveling rules, a reddit user with quite a post history is currently attempting to stir shit in the last of us thread, and it feels like coolbreeze88 all over again.

The requested post could not be found.

Good job re.tard

Also:

Twitch is owned by Amazon. Da fuq are these dipshits crying about, not like Amazon is going to let Twitch collapse into itself. I'll believe the lawsuits when I see the court dockets.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Amazon allowed a Deer on a supposed important board for Twitch, so good chance this happens
That's not on Amazon , that's on Twitch with DeerWhisperer2020. Once the numbers and profits go down then Amazon will wonder what is going on.

Amazon as a whole let's their divisions do pretty much whatever they want (Zapato's comes to mind) as long as the profit keeps rolling in. When profits are down is when Bezo's inner Balmer comes out and starts taking heads.

ksivy

Unfortunately, the clock is ticking
kiwifarms.net
The requested post could not be found.

Good job re.tard
It's not like we lost anything of value. I know that we are supposed to archive everything but his shit wasn't even interesting.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reddit went and did it. The rumors of the massive ban wave were true.

Reddit will ban r/The_Donald, r/ChapoTrapHouse, and about 2,000 other communities today after updating its content policy to more explicitly ban hate speech.

What's fucking insane is all the reddit commies getting up in arms over subs that weren't banned. Holy fuck what a clown world.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
What's fucking insane is all the reddit commies getting up in arms over subs that weren't banned. Holy fuck what a clown world.
They want their pound of flesh. ChapoTrapHouse was supposed to be immune because they had rightthink, but Reddit tossed them under the bus to try and keep T_D from going after them.

Edit:

1593452318061.png

Holy fucking shit, they banned the subreddit all about pointing out adposting on reddit?

nohull

screw your ooptics, I'm ooperating
kiwifarms.net
r/Cumtown was banned, I cannot believe Plebbitors have done this, where am I supposed to get my PAWG pics now? Any help my fellow coomer @Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo ?
Praise the Chadmins for keeping r/drama. Always had a softspot for them.
Christ dude, deuxrama (which is banned) and drama must be the shittiest subreddits to eat your daily intake of popcorns, they're modded by smug neolib trannies and MDEgenerates that love to push their shit into everything.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net

Reddit will ban r/The_Donald, r/ChapoTrapHouse, and about 2,000 other communities today after updating its content policy to more explicitly ban hate speech.

The idiots destroyed the containment chambers. This is like the owner of a zoo deciding to just open all the enclosures and let the animals roam around the property as they please.

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
Over the past few months, especially around when Reddit, Inc. megacucked to BLM, a large amount of subs are being banned at an unprecedented rate. A post made yesterday on r/WatchRedditDie (which has since blown up on anti-censorship subs) claims that a massive banwave is coming tomorrow (Monday the 29th). Now it's obvious that this is likely fake, but it goes to show how reddit's decline is accelerating.
Welp, turns out that post was true. The banwave has begun. Notable anti-censorship subreddits such as r/consumeproduct (which had over 60,000 members at the time of the ban) are permanently removed from the site, although the largest one, r/watchredditdie, is still up.

Reddit has, almost officially, died. Praise the fallen, hail the past.

Wazzupnerds

kiwifarms.net
r/Cumtown was banned, I cannot believe Plebbitors have done this, where am I supposed to get my PAWG pics now? Any help my fellow coomer @Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo ?

Christ dude, deuxrama (which is banned) and drama must be the shittiest subreddits to eat your daily intake of popcorns, they're modded by smug neolib trannies and MDEgenerates that love to push their shit into everything.
Drama is now a shell of its self now. Back when pinging was allowed it was one of the best places online.

Reactions: DiseasedRat

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net

All I'm wondering, who the fuck even uses reddit now that every fun sub whether it's left or right just get banned? Bet they really want to pander to those marvel lowing wannabe basic bitch democrat types? Reddit is and has always been cancer but still I'm enjoying seeing themselves shooting them in the foot. Man what a trainwreck.

geovonnigeovonni

kiwifarms.net
All I'm wondering, who the fuck even uses reddit now that every fun sub whether it's left or right just get banned? Bet they really want to pander to those marvel lowing wannabe basic bitch democrat types? Reddit is and has always been cancer but still I'm enjoying seeing themselves shooting them in the foot. Man what a trainwreck.
i hope a chapo shoots up the reddit hq

Rob from the Kinoplex

No Singles Policy Enforcer
kiwifarms.net
They want their pound of flesh. ChapoTrapHouse was supposed to be immune because they had rightthink, but Reddit tossed them under the bus to try and keep T_D from going after them.

Edit:

View attachment 1415992

Holy fucking shit, they banned the subreddit all about pointing out adposting on reddit?
The Communist Party of China approve this message. Fuck r*ddit and fuck r*dditors; they get what they fucking deserve.

Tags
None