Community Driven Happening Feed -

Quintex96

kiwifarms.net
Why'd r/gendercritical get banned? I thought it was all radfems talking about men and shit. I guess a tranny or two got mad.
More like a tranny or two thousand. The one thread I looked at before I nuked my reddit account had people claiming that r/gendercritical was one of the worst hate subs because criticism of trannies is potentially life threatening for them.

Reddit is becoming a reverse Neogaf, where instead of splitting off into their own deranged echochamber. The are stripping away any and all dissent bit by bit to become the echoist chamber that ever echoed. The newest hate guidelines pretty much spells out that hatred towards white people is no longer a bannable offense. The site is pretty much done.

Distant Stare

Drop Feet First
kiwifarms.net

timewave0

kiwifarms.net
Did you guys catch this bit from the Plebbit content policy update:

> While the rule on hate protects such groups, it does not protect all groups or all forms of identity. For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority or who promote such attacks of hate.

Just pause for a moment* and contemplate the insanity of them including that line. Think of how bold and untouchable they must feel to include something so preposterous in their content policy.

Majority where? In the US? Globally? It doesn’t matter of course, because the intention behind the clause is completely transparent. Some hate is more hateful than others, and hating white people is a virtue.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/MaliceBD/status/1277554271966203904?s=20 2 Joggers in a stolen SUV went around shooting the CHOP. In response the peaceful protestors of BLM..... Fucking smoked them joggas. Maybe we all aren't that different after all.
Reverse.png

lol guys it's that time again!
reverse_thumb.png

americans and politics are so completely fucking stupid.

edit-
now THIS would be a happening. people saying SUV fatalities include a 14 y.o. and this person sharing rumors they may have been misidentified & not a shooter...
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 6.40.35 PM.png

edit 2 -
news article. a 14 y.o. in critical and a 16 y.o. dead.

Last edited:

Mr. Giggles

I'm the clown
kiwifarms.net
Did you guys catch this bit from the Plebbit content policy update:

> While the rule on hate protects such groups, it does not protect all groups or all forms of identity. For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority or who promote such attacks of hate.

Just pause for a moment* and contemplate the insanity of them including that line. Think of how bold and untouchable they must feel to include something so preposterous in their content policy.

Majority where? In the US? Globally? It doesn’t matter of course, because the intention behind the clause is completely transparent. Some hate is more hateful than others, and hating white people is a virtue.
Compared to the other social media giants, at the very least, Reddit is being honest about their protectionism. While the others simply say nothing when they selectively apply their hate speech rules in a way that favors one group over another, Reddit flatly says "yeah these hate speech protections do not apply if you're not part of a minority or marginalized group so stfu".

But then in that case, does that mean that I can be racist to black people as long as I'm in Africa? How about towards Arabs when I'm in Saudi Arabia? Jews when I'm in Israel? In all of those cases, the targets would be the majority group in that location, so going by Reddit's new rule, that would be OK. I could probably see some troll trying something like that and making Reddit change their rules again.

Tags
None