Community Driven Happening Feed -

SillySherman

Well, well, what do we have there...
kiwifarms.net
Guess we built the wall and the Redditors payed for it.

PS : Since the Farms are closed, I wouldn't be surprised if 4chan gets more "triggered" users than usual.

DiseasedRat

kiwifarms.net

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/adam-...ister-as-a-kid-lawsuit/?utm_source=reddit.com So get this Adam Savage Co-host of hit television series "Mythbusters" repeatedly raped his sister anally and orally raped while he was ages 9 to 12. And during this period young Adam referred to himself as...... The Raping Blob! I swear I'm not making this up, you decide if she's telling the truth or schizoposting.
Well... Is barely above the level of crazy as the "Adam Savage is a Tranny" lemme see if i can find that thread...

SqueakyClean

kiwifarms.net
  • Dumb
Reactions: Bryan Magee

Zaryiu

I miss the time when the show was good
kiwifarms.net

Slowboat to China

Drinking Toilet Duck
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back, Dear Leader. Hope you had a nice few days away from us. :)

Is there any specific info on why certain subreddits were banned? I was disappointed to learn that, among other things, we're pressing F for r/protestantnonsense. Of all the subs to get banned, why one devoted to clowning on freaking Methodists 'n' shit?

• Feels
Reactions: Vlinny Chan

Rob from the Kinoplex

No Singles Policy Enforcer
kiwifarms.net
Of all the subs to get banned, why one devoted to clowning on freaking Methodists 'n' shit?
THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER

https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/adam-...ister-as-a-kid-lawsuit/?utm_source=reddit.com So get this Adam Savage Co-host of hit television series "Mythbusters" repeatedly raped his sister anally and orally raped while he was ages 9 to 12. And during this period young Adam referred to himself as...... The Raping Blob! I swear I'm not making this up, you decide if she's telling the truth or schizoposting.
Not remotely surprising, I mean just look at the cunt. Jamie hated him and I know who I'd rather babysit my kids.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Compared to the other social media giants, at the very least, Reddit is being honest about their protectionism. While the others simply say nothing when they selectively apply their hate speech rules in a way that favors one group over another, Reddit flatly says "yeah these hate speech protections do not apply if you're not part of a minority or marginalized group so stfu".

But then in that case, does that mean that I can be racist to black people as long as I'm in Africa? How about towards Arabs when I'm in Saudi Arabia? Jews when I'm in Israel? In all of those cases, the targets would be the majority group in that location, so going by Reddit's new rule, that would be OK. I could probably see some troll trying something like that and making Reddit change their rules again.
Corollary to your point:
Since 'The Internet' has no nationality or racial identity...
Does that mean Reddit considers 'White Males' to be the power-holding majority worldwide?
I'm sure there are A LOT of Chinese female politicians, Saudi Oil-Princes, African Warlords, S. American female entrepreneurs that really take offence to that assumption.

Kinda a bigoted statement, huh?

tehpope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone can say anything in a lawsuit. People were filing lawsuits against Trump in 2016 where he was raping kids left and right and none of that has ever been proven.

Plymouth Rock landed on US!
You ain't Malcolm X.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

This toilet Earth
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back, Dear Leader. Hope you had a nice few days away from us. :)

Is there any specific info on why certain subreddits were banned? I was disappointed to learn that, among other things, we're pressing F for r/protestantnonsense. Of all the subs to get banned, why one devoted to clowning on freaking Methodists 'n' shit?
The endgame for Ricedick Reddit is ultimately nothing but corporate, ad selling shilling.
And eliminating Wrongthink(tm).

Tags
None