Skitzocow Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox

DildoShwaggins

kiwifarms.net
It's down already did u mirror it?
Yeah I downloaded the first vid because the end was so funny but don't have the second. If my internet speed was better I'd archive them all, I hope someone else is. His descriptions are as good as the videos, they belong in a museum.

He said he took the videos down himself as oppose to reports because he is compiling them for his movie.

Last edited:

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
Years ago Herk took his mentor Steve Justa on the road to get revenge on publisher Randall Strossen, here Steve asks a meth addict for directions while a spritely young Herkster makes his moves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUVlUTGh0s
Damn, that's Herk from waaaaayyy back in the day, before he turned into the grizzled road viking we know today. It kind of makes me miss those days when he uploaded a constant stream of content. :(

Lowkey though that "meth addict" doesn't look like one at all. Kinda cute, but then again Justa and Herk might have rotisseried that bitch off-camera.

FiddyMen

ON A WHITE CHARIOT AMERICANS
kiwifarms.net
RagingRob spots Fedsmoker!

Rob spots Fedsmokers vehicle! possible encounter soon. Will update post in the case that it happens!

12:53 AM PST 11/25/17

Last edited:

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
Fedsmoker is in Arizona?!‽ He's either got business in the south or he's migrating for the winter. (Lowkey hoping he comes to Texas tho)

• Agree
Reactions: FiddyMen

FiddyMen

ON A WHITE CHARIOT AMERICANS
kiwifarms.net
Fedsmokers car possibly dead, hes stuck out in the desert just off the road
He uploaded a video last night about how amazing his car was and that he got his warning lights to go off, looks like he is actually stuck and the vehicle is on its last legs!

DildoShwaggins

kiwifarms.net
More hyped than Mcgregor vs Mayweather. Gerby Gomo giving guard dog shit in comments. Apparently she was on the Cumtown Podcast recently.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino