Skitzocow Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Herkster seems to have attracted a gaggle of hillbilly morons trying to "troll" him and getting his videos pulled. They remind me of CWC's low effort trolls only instead of autism they have meth and inbreeding. It looks like he was somewhere around Russell, Kansas and may have been arrested.
Well, he's not in county in Russell, or not listed anyway, nor in the statewide database.

stinkydinky420

kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else archiving all of his content? I was hoping to find someone to help me put together the most complete archive we could get. I've only been following herk for about a month now, and before I started preserving everything en masse, herksterz hell went down. That's a pretty big chunk of content I'd like to have, as well as anything older that is no longer accessible on YouTube.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else archiving all of his content? I was hoping to find someone to help me put together the most complete archive we could get. I've only been following herk for about a month now, and before I started preserving everything en masse, herksterz hell went down. That's a pretty big chunk of content I'd like to have, as well as anything older that is no longer accessible on YouTube.
I've been saving his under 10 min vids to streamable and posting embed links here.

• Winner
Reactions: LiveFromNS

tramadolly

kiwifarms.net
I haven't been saving nothing but I wanted to remind there's some good videos on his old daily motion account as well
http://www.dailymotion.com/Fedsmoker

Other things to look for but I've not found again are the video where he tries to convince his housemate to eat some mice, and the ones where he spoke to some hippy woman in his room who claimed she could talk to water

Reactions: LiveFromNS

FiddyMen

ON A WHITE CHARIOT AMERICANS
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, I've had some crazy stuff going on the past few months so I haven't been able to keep you guys posted with Fedsmoker. I've missed a good chunk of stuff too but I'll try to highlight most of the developments. Some of this may be inaccurate or incomplete so please dont STAMP me if I get it wrong.

ELPRESADOR who has been a big arch nemesis to Herk had his channel removed from Youtube. While I was not clear on the exact causes Raging Rob, another popular Youtuber who is more or less included into the Fedsmokerverse, claims it was the result of one or two common Fedsmoker youtube comment allies who frequently posted on his videos. While it doesn't seem that this is directly related to Herk, the beef here clearly started from arguments between Fed, ElPresador, Rob and others supporting them on each respective side. Who knows if these accusations are true or are just circumstantial. However it has clearly pissed of Rob.

Elpresadors new Channel

Fedsmoker seems uninvolved and is, as always, on the road.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Haven't checked on the FedSmoker for a long time but saw the recent post. Scrolled back and hit yours. I was keeping track of this guy early days, my first post is on Page 4, last is on page 17. Anyway, during Sept-Dec 2015 I was grabbing his videos way back as well. I stopped keeping an eye on him nearly 3 years ago.

But depending on when you started archiving, I may have some old vids you don't. I have about 150 from various channels he had. I also was attempting to make a chronology of his channels/vids. I lost interest, but still have this set of bookmarks where I tried to list the date ranges of the vids on those particular channels:
fed.png

Let me know and we can take it to private and exchange info if you think I may have some stuff you don't.

Going to have go back and start reading up on what has been happening with this crazy fucker.

FiddyMen

ON A WHITE CHARIOT AMERICANS
kiwifarms.net
Fed is always hard to keep track on, I've kicked myself aplenty for posting vids here only for them to get removed. Plus as said previously in the thread, there have been plenty of gems of Golden Herk moments lost to time and space. It would be cool to have an interactive map of Herk on the road.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Fed is always hard to keep track on, I've kicked myself aplenty for posting vids here only for them to get removed. Plus as said previously in the thread, there have been plenty of gems of Golden Herk moments lost to time and space. It would be cool to have an interactive map of Herk on the road.
Since he has so many channels, its impossible to get the full history in a cohesive manner.

I seem to recall that there would be duplicates over channels, that's why the date ranges in the pic I posted have a range of two "eras". Those 40 bookmarks are to channels, not just a single video. And that was last updated near 3 years ago. How many more channels has he made since then? I suspect in triple digits?

I guess the real question is does he delete a lot or do his channels get taken down? Like when I go back through the thread and start from Page 1 again, am I going to find a lot of broken YT links?

I recall a few videos from when I first followed him, the interview with cops, under arrest in back of copwagon, him getting knifed in leg and using crazy glue to seal it. LOL You saw those ones I hope?

All I can say is when I was following him back in late 2015, I put the above efforts in to try and archive his stuff. He's a fucking classic if you ask me. Babyrapers was his big warcry wasn't it?

Glad he is still alive not in jail though! Not quite time for Herkster to head to his reward in Valhalla just yet!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino