Skitzocow Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess the real question is does he delete a lot or do his channels get taken down? Like when I go back through the thread and start from Page 1 again, am I going to find a lot of broken YT links?
They get taken down because he has a gaggle of redneck meth addicts who like to "troll" him and a bunch of pearl-clutching small town yokels who report all of his videos.

DildoShwaggins

kiwifarms.net
They get taken down because he has a gaggle of redneck meth addicts who like to "troll" him and a bunch of pearl-clutching small town yokels who report all of his videos.
It's amusing reading the townsfolk react to his presence on Facebook but besides that it's damn annoying they get his content taken down, because once it's gone it's gone.

• Informative
Reactions: Meowthkip

Clark Griswold

Family Man
kiwifarms.net
Fedsmoker is the only lolcow on this site I think I'd actually sit down and have a beer with, though I'd worry I'd somehow wind up stabbed either by him or one of his many enemies. This man's life is begging for an adaptation into a Lynchian TV miniseries, and I'm just glad we get to live in an era where he broadcasts his travels for us to enjoy.

DildoShwaggins

kiwifarms.net
This vid makes me nostalgic for Herks older content, it's got everything. He's got that crazy blonde hair again, oakleys, cruising down a long road on a sunny day to Billy Idol, "thank you God HAHAHAHA." Damn, I'm kinda jealous, so free. This'll be the intro to his movie.

you been on fedsmokers mind lately, i been talking to god about you, i want you to live, i want the pain and naps to go away, if you want to live, talk to god as we prayed and mean it, because i mean it, if you are with god brother, than i will beg god to heil you as i been doing, your still on my mind, please don't give up, 6 months to a YEAR WILL NOT WORK FOR I, I DON'T HAVE TO KNOW YOU TO BEG JESUS, IF YOU DIE, THAN I AM A FRAUD TO SAY I KNOW GOD, I'M GOING TO BAT FOR YOU BROTHER, I'M BEGGING MY FATHER. I AM WITH YOU, I'LL HEIL YOU MYSELF THROUGH THE AIR, KEEP QUITE AND EAT LOTS OF FISH OIL, ... GOOD LUCK.... I CAN SEE YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT, BELIEVE IT BROTHER AND I'LL MAKE IT SO. YOU HAVE A BUNCH MORE YEARS, WATCH AND SEE. IF YOU DIE, THAN I'M READY TO GO TO. LORD FEDSMOKER

Last edited:

Gangster Talk

You lookin' at my gut?
kiwifarms.net
This vid makes me nostalgic for Herks older content it's got everything He's got that crazy blonde hair again, oakleys, cruising down a long road on a sunny day to Billy Idol, "thank you God HAHAHAHA." Damn, I'm kinda jealous.

you been on fedsmokers mind lately, i been talking to god about you, i want you to live, i want the pain and naps to go away, if you want to live, talk to god as we prayed and mean it, because i mean it, if you are with god brother, than i will beg god to heil you as i been doing, your still on my mind, please don't give up, 6 months to a YEAR WILL NOT WORK FOR I, I DON'T HAVE TO KNOW YOU TO BEG JESUS, IF YOU DIE, THAN I AM A FRAUD TO SAY I KNOW GOD, I'M GOING TO BAT FOR YOU BROTHER, I'M BEGGING MY FATHER. I AM WITH YOU, I'LL HEIL YOU MYSELF THROUGH THE AIR, KEEP QUITE AND EAT LOTS OF FISH OIL, ... GOOD LUCK.... I CAN SEE YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT, BELIEVE IT BROTHER AND I'LL MAKE IT SO. YOU HAVE A BUNCH MORE YEARS, WATCH AND SEE. IF YOU DIE, THAN I'M READY TO GO TO. LORD FEDSMOKER
How long has he had the new road dog?

DildoShwaggins

kiwifarms.net
How long has he had the new road dog?
Since October 22nd I think, I don't recall seeing it on his last channel. According to Herk it's a 6 month old German Shepard named SGT. Mav Doodness. This is what Herk said about it in the comments:
st. mav. doodness. dood for short, the dogs half nuts, a police chief give him to me, just out of no where, pretty cool guy, i'm going to forgive oak for the dog showing up. he's no boogie, this ones a biter, dog only 5 months and biting, total nut, i'm guessing he has been trained a bit, total nut when he sees anyone almost,
he comes from a long line of police dogs, he is a sweet hero already, he barks at anything that looks coo, coo. he is gear up, kinda hyper, but very sweet, i ask that you don't try to put your fingers or hands in my car, he is a slight biter, he'd rather just look at you rather than have you pet he, this will be fedsmokers last dog in this life, he is a ham, i was just thinking of my past, thinking of getting another animal, they really are the best friends we ever get down here, i had a shepard named fang, blonde, with a black face, as i reflected on my life, out of no where god brings me fangs look alike, i am floored, looks just like fang, fang lived over 18 years of age, he was the best to, boogy is the best dog i ever had, but he was so strong he was hurting me, this little guy here, i will walk off with before i get rid of, he will be by my side forever i hope, he is a biter so i'm a bit scared of he myself, he only bites because he is a one man dog, a dog to protect one man, his former owner was a good trainer, dog was sitting on a snap first day out, i hope you americans love he, his name is st. mav doodness. dood for short. all my dogs seem to favor dood, its a good nameto train a dog by. he is a long hair, i was headed to fl. when i got he, i don't want he in the heat, so we will go north for a spell. fedsmoker might have to buy some land and finally build my teepee, indian land or the desert to give this dog the life he deserves, i will completely destroy you if you even slightly act stupid around this pet, he will be wearing a wire in time and a cam, or two, the little guy has a big heart, a champ. the gent that i was blessed by that give he to me, i will never forget, i looked long and hard for this dog, i was even going to get a wolf. wolves are just to wild, they are to wacko, this little guy is poddy trained, he has respected my car, he hasn't ruined anything yet, he likes to chew stuff up so i got he a few balls and hard sticks, i'm going to leather tuck and roll or leather my car out so he is sitting clean, he sheds a bit, kinda hard, so i can just sweep out my car, he likes to cuddle up at night, his bite can come out of no where, he is a ruff houser, he plays rough, an his teeth are razor sharp, he knows whos bad and good at first site it seems, he is a service dog now, do not just reach down to pet he, i am training he to be a good dog, it ought to be a law if a dog bites you on a leash, you should be put in jail yourself. baiting an animal, dogs are mans best friend, they will protect at all costs without even thinking twice..... i want you to know. mav is good shape to his owner, to his real master. i am the new guy only, i'll protect he with all my might. god had to be in the picture here, i was just thinking of a old friend he looks just like, then you showed up, you gave fedsmoker a little peace , and a lot of my past. this dog will see places and do things that dozens of people will never do, he will be in church every sunday in time, i will have to get a muzzle for he in church, i believe he is god sent. god really is good folk's, how could it be.? he looks just like fang, ? to the t. i have never seen a dog that looked like fang in my life until st. mav showed up.? again to the gent that gave me my life back, thank you! god is a real warrior, were all just trying to be like he. i'd rather try to be like jesus than be the devil, the devil loses every match. a pure punk, look how i won here, its ol fang all over again, fang used to jump on the backs of buffalos and ride on their backs, he had no fear, he was all dog, he had a good life, he seen much, this dog i believe will see even more. god bless! lord fedsmoker

Gangster Talk

You lookin' at my gut?
kiwifarms.net
st. mav. doodness. dood for short, the dogs half nuts, a police chief give him to me, just out of no where, pretty cool guy, i'm going to forgive oak for the dog showing up. he's no boogie, this ones a biter, dog only 5 months and biting, total nut, i'm guessing he has been trained a bit, total nut when he sees anyone almost,
Sounds like a match made in heaven. :heart-full:

FiddyMen

ON A WHITE CHARIOT AMERICANS
kiwifarms.net
This vid is a good one, It's mostly him talking to some women in a convertible, but around to 4 minute mark he tells them to look him up online then she drives away and Fed confesses his love for her, Which is then followed by talking about her twinkie etc before wondering if it was a setup getting stalked by SWAT

Already gone, Sorry I didn't save it :(

Last edited:

Turncoat

Sociopath-Community Mod, again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He stopped updating the channel I linked here a month ago (Hulk P), but here's his current one (Herk Hulkz).

He's starting to hand out Baby Raper Stamps like candy, otherwise a lot of titles have either "Trump", "Mafia", or "Steve Justa's Workout Program" in them for one reason or another.

Edit: Just looked up Steve Justa. There's some odd thematic similarities to Fedsmoker:
Description
Welcome to Steve Justa's youtube account. For $20 you get a copy of Steve Justa's high plains heavy metal iron masters super strength bible no bull, all new over 40 photos, 20 big pgs, big lifts/big poses, to order send $20 to Steve Justa, PO Box 97, Harvard, NE 68944 USA. Also if there is anybody out their with money to spend I'll come and personally train you for one month, for $30,000, I've developed systems for speed strength, brute force strength or getting a ripped chiseled body. If you want the edge on the competition and you got the money I got the time. I've got over 30 years of experience, if you are interested send me a letter and I'll get back to you. I once lifted 4800 lbs off the ground an inch up in one effort in the backlift only 2 men in recorded history have ever lifted more, so if you want to learn, learn from one of the best. (August, 2009) I HAVE JUST RELEASED MY FIRST MUSIC CD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY NEW CD, PLEASE SEND ME $20.

Last edited:

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
He stopped updating the channel I linked here a month ago (Hulk P), but here's his current one (Herk Hulkz).

He's starting to hand out Baby Raper Stamps like candy, otherwise a lot of titles have either "Trump", "Mafia", or "Steve Justa's Workout Program" in them for one reason or another.

Edit: Just looked up Steve Justa. There's some odd thematic similarities to Fedsmoker:
Description
Welcome to Steve Justa's youtube account. For $20 you get a copy of Steve Justa's high plains heavy metal iron masters super strength bible no bull, all new over 40 photos, 20 big pgs, big lifts/big poses, to order send $20 to Steve Justa, PO Box 97, Harvard, NE 68944 USA. Also if there is anybody out their with money to spend I'll come and personally train you for one month, for $30,000, I've developed systems for speed strength, brute force strength or getting a ripped chiseled body. If you want the edge on the competition and you got the money I got the time. I've got over 30 years of experience, if you are interested send me a letter and I'll get back to you. I once lifted 4800 lbs off the ground an inch up in one effort in the backlift only 2 men in recorded history have ever lifted more, so if you want to learn, learn from one of the best. (August, 2009) I HAVE JUST RELEASED MY FIRST MUSIC CD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY NEW CD, PLEASE SEND ME $20.
Steve Justa is old news (That keyboard song is still fuckin' lit tho lol) but Herk seems to have an obsession with him. They were friends for a time, if I recall correctly. They had a falling out and for a time Herk wanted to patch things up. Seems he's still hung up/wanting to be friends again after all this time.

Gangster Talk

You lookin' at my gut?
kiwifarms.net
Steve Justa is a fitness lolcow and Conald's arch nemesis. I don't think there's any coherent reason for their feud, but there was some sort of story about Conald and Justa scheduled to fight a whole bunch of people in a forest, and Conald shitting in a river to shove his adversaries faces in the water, but the fight fell solely on Conald's back because Justa hid in his fucking truck. This was just Conald's side of the story though, someone probably just stole money or drugs or something.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino