Inactive Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. Last channel: Deputy Fox, Fucking Dead

FiddyMen

ON A WHITE CHARIOT AMERICANS
kiwifarms.net
This vid is a good one, It's mostly him talking to some women in a convertible, but around to 4 minute mark he tells them to look him up online then she drives away and Fed confesses his love for her, Which is then followed by talking about her twinkie etc before wondering if it was a setup getting stalked by SWAT

Already gone, Sorry I didn't save it :(

Last edited:

Turncoat

Ex-Sociopath-Community Mod, again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He stopped updating the channel I linked here a month ago (Hulk P), but here's his current one (Herk Hulkz).

He's starting to hand out Baby Raper Stamps like candy, otherwise a lot of titles have either "Trump", "Mafia", or "Steve Justa's Workout Program" in them for one reason or another.

Edit: Just looked up Steve Justa. There's some odd thematic similarities to Fedsmoker:
Description
Welcome to Steve Justa's youtube account. For $20 you get a copy of Steve Justa's high plains heavy metal iron masters super strength bible no bull, all new over 40 photos, 20 big pgs, big lifts/big poses, to order send $20 to Steve Justa, PO Box 97, Harvard, NE 68944 USA. Also if there is anybody out their with money to spend I'll come and personally train you for one month, for $30,000, I've developed systems for speed strength, brute force strength or getting a ripped chiseled body. If you want the edge on the competition and you got the money I got the time. I've got over 30 years of experience, if you are interested send me a letter and I'll get back to you. I once lifted 4800 lbs off the ground an inch up in one effort in the backlift only 2 men in recorded history have ever lifted more, so if you want to learn, learn from one of the best. (August, 2009) I HAVE JUST RELEASED MY FIRST MUSIC CD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY NEW CD, PLEASE SEND ME $20.

Last edited:

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
He stopped updating the channel I linked here a month ago (Hulk P), but here's his current one (Herk Hulkz).

He's starting to hand out Baby Raper Stamps like candy, otherwise a lot of titles have either "Trump", "Mafia", or "Steve Justa's Workout Program" in them for one reason or another.

Edit: Just looked up Steve Justa. There's some odd thematic similarities to Fedsmoker:
Description
Welcome to Steve Justa's youtube account. For $20 you get a copy of Steve Justa's high plains heavy metal iron masters super strength bible no bull, all new over 40 photos, 20 big pgs, big lifts/big poses, to order send $20 to Steve Justa, PO Box 97, Harvard, NE 68944 USA. Also if there is anybody out their with money to spend I'll come and personally train you for one month, for $30,000, I've developed systems for speed strength, brute force strength or getting a ripped chiseled body. If you want the edge on the competition and you got the money I got the time. I've got over 30 years of experience, if you are interested send me a letter and I'll get back to you. I once lifted 4800 lbs off the ground an inch up in one effort in the backlift only 2 men in recorded history have ever lifted more, so if you want to learn, learn from one of the best. (August, 2009) I HAVE JUST RELEASED MY FIRST MUSIC CD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY NEW CD, PLEASE SEND ME $20.
Steve Justa is old news (That keyboard song is still fuckin' lit tho lol) but Herk seems to have an obsession with him. They were friends for a time, if I recall correctly. They had a falling out and for a time Herk wanted to patch things up. Seems he's still hung up/wanting to be friends again after all this time.

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
Steve Justa is a fitness lolcow and Conald's arch nemesis. I don't think there's any coherent reason for their feud, but there was some sort of story about Conald and Justa scheduled to fight a whole bunch of people in a forest, and Conald shitting in a river to shove his adversaries faces in the water, but the fight fell solely on Conald's back because Justa hid in his fucking truck. This was just Conald's side of the story though, someone probably just stole money or drugs or something.

fried_kooch

#1 bibleman fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
my buddy told me that some local law enforcement entity he encountered lately has tried to take his license away, but i dinner know how true that us, but the guy has had personal contact with the herkster for years

also i've been trying to have lunch with fedsmoker for months now but he's hardly in this part if the country.

fish

kiwifarms.net
the bible video where he sliced himself up a bit was quite wild, the blood string was just too good to not post

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rumor has it that Fedsmoker is dead. Apparently he had a heart attack while leaving the hospital he posted this from. There are multiple other videos of him being hospitalized and talking to various nurses on that channel. Currently trying to find more information.
He'll ride on in Valhalla. Never imagined that the long succession of shotgun-riding dogs would outlive him.