Skitzocow Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Rumor has it that Fedsmoker is dead. Apparently he had a heart attack while leaving the hospital he posted this from. There are multiple other videos of him being hospitalized and talking to various nurses on that channel. Currently trying to find more information.
He'll ride on in Valhalla. Never imagined that the long succession of shotgun-riding dogs would outlive him.

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are cryptic videos being uploaded as of 2 hours ago, assuming this is one of his channels (which it appears to be). He might be hospitalized still but I don't think he is dead unless it just happened.

edit: Rumors of Fedsmoker's demise were started by videos he posted to that channel. It's clearly him posting the videos claiming he is dead and he has now reversed direction and is mocking anyone who believed it.
hospitals take advantage of medicade, they know i have it so they tell you a bunch of liesto try to scare o soul, ? i'm used to this little game, all this for an inhailer,? about a hundred grand or more of tests and ect, ect, ect, you best hope you never get madicade, some how the gov. gets a cut back from all this.? pure lies, deciet ect.....,i'm not lucky enough to die of a heart attack, i'm always ready to go, this is why i post my where about, i want to see if your ready to go, ? is this why you punks never show up.? lord fedsmoker, that ol family name, cruise that ol salt shaker down here, o dads hungry, god of all twinkies, ya!

Last edited:

Clark Griswold

Family Man
kiwifarms.net
There are cryptic videos being uploaded as of 2 hours ago, assuming this is one of his channels (which it appears to be). He might be hospitalized still but I don't think he is dead unless it just happened.
That's a relief. Herk's never been one of our healthier cows, but it seems like anything less than being taken down in a shootout with multiple cops while screaming and frothing at the mouth just wouldn't be enough to kill him.

ElLobo138

kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking moley I encountered this person while working today. I had never met him or seen his various channels which he plugged ~15 times to me, which is what led me to seek this lunatic out on the internet. His car is...a shitpile. For context, I work at an independent auto repair shop in Po-dunk central Colorado and heard this Road Warrior looking crown vic about a block away before he pulled into our lot. After pulling his broke ass sedan up behind one of our work bays he loudly talked to our shop mechanics for several minutes before being sent up front to attempt to book an appointment to get his POS worked on.

That did not go well as the conversation began with something along the lines of "I don't have any money but should get 'paid' after the first of the month/the local church will hook me up", while asking if the owner of said auto shop would be willing to do a 'house call' to work on his car despite staying at our local rest stop (owner of shop does no mechanic work and house call = parking lot of visitor center). This is getting long winded but with a brief glance at this dude's car I could tell no reputable mechanic would touch it due to a toooon of home work done on this POS and the demeanor of this guy being more abrasive than the regular releases of the local lockup on our same road. I spoke to him one on one for more than a half hour today and he is totally incomprehensible. As a person that has had both mental and alcohol/drug problems in the past I attempt to treat everyone that I encounter with compassion and a fair shake but this dude is another level. After I told Fedsmoker (It's a very infamous car/name online according to him) that our shop worked on appointment and it would be 2+ weeks before we could get his shitheap in the air to check it out, I gave him the number to the absolute shittiest/mental mobile mechanic in town and they are a match made in heaven.

After he was finally assured that we wouldn't make a special exception for him, he parked out in our lot and argued with a Co. state trooper for a long while. She (copper) was a petite redhead and he started a confrontation with her by walking right up into her face while she was refueling while filming her and blowing cig smoke in her face. I legit thought he was going to get shot after they argued for more than 20 minutes and she had blocked his jalopy in it's parking spot with on had her hand on the pistol. Mexican stand-off ended in no violence thankfully and the dude was out of my hair to head on down the road to the closest rest area.

The whole encounter lasted over an hour including begging myself and all of my coworkers for money. If you happen to be working on interstate 70 and see a mad max car roll in over the next few days lock your fucking door and don't deal with this shitbird. He was like watching a car crash and not being able to look away. I heard so many dumb made up stories from this dickhead that I was rolling my eyes and sighing at him, and this is coming from someone who has served time and tends to be biased against LEOs, it is seriously just a nonstop ramble coming from this dudes mouth. I'm very glad that I encountered this crazy mother fucker and fully expect to show up on one of his 50 youtube channels in the next few days.

EDIT: Aaaand here we are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO88eA7NvH4 (My poor high school shop kid that I thought was going to go down in a hail of gun fire)

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking moley I encountered this person while working today. I had never met him or seen his various channels which he plugged ~15 times to me, which is what led me to seek this lunatic out on the internet. His car is...a shitpile. For context, I work at an independent auto repair shop in Po-dunk central Colorado and heard this Road Warrior looking crown vic about a block away before he pulled into our lot. After pulling his broke ass sedan up behind one of our work bays he loudly talked to our shop mechanics for several minutes before being sent up front to attempt to book an appointment to get his POS worked on.

That did not go well as the conversation began with something along the lines of "I don't have any money but should get 'paid' after the first of the month/the local church will hook me up", while asking if the owner of said auto shop would be willing to do a 'house call' to work on his car despite staying at our local rest stop (owner of shop does no mechanic work and house call = parking lot of visitor center). This is getting long winded but with a brief glance at this dude's car I could tell no reputable mechanic would touch it due to a toooon of home work done on this POS and the demeanor of this guy being more abrasive than the regular releases of the local lockup on our same road. I spoke to him one on one for more than a half hour today and he is totally incomprehensible. As a person that has had both mental and alcohol/drug problems in the past I attempt to treat everyone that I encounter with compassion and a fair shake but this dude is another level. After I told Fedsmoker (It's a very infamous car/name online according to him) that our shop worked on appointment and it would be 2+ weeks before we could get his shitheap in the air to check it out, I gave him the number to the absolute shittiest/mental mobile mechanic in town and they are a match made in heaven.

After he was finally assured that we wouldn't make a special exception for him, he parked out in our lot and argued with a Co. state trooper for a long while. She (copper) was a petite redhead and he started a confrontation with her by walking right up into her face while she was refueling while filming her and blowing cig smoke in her face. I legit thought he was going to get shot after they argued for more than 20 minutes and she had blocked his jalopy in it's parking spot with on had her hand on the pistol. Mexican stand-off ended in no violence thankfully and the dude was out of my hair to head on down the road to the closest rest area.

The whole encounter lasted over an hour including begging myself and all of my coworkers for money. If you happen to be working on interstate 70 and see a mad max car roll in over the next few days lock your fucking door and don't deal with this shitbird. He was like watching a car crash and not being able to look away. I heard so many dumb made up stories from this dickhead that I was rolling my eyes and sighing at him, and this is coming from someone who has served time and tends to be biased against LEOs, it is seriously just a nonstop ramble coming from this dudes mouth. I'm very glad that I encountered this crazy mother fucker and fully expect to show up on one of his 50 youtube channels in the next few days.

EDIT: Aaaand here we are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO88eA7NvH4 (My poor high school shop kid that I thought was going to go down in a hail of gun fire)
I'm glad you survived your encounter with the legendary Fed Smoker, and I hope he didn't film his confrontation with you. Did you see his current dog by any chance?

Reactions: break these cuffs

fried_kooch

#1 bibleman fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The HERK will never die. He is truly a folk hero for the modern day and age; a counter-cultural dynamo fueled by the boof and Natty Light seeking nothing but purest justice throughout the country, meeting with people society has discarded or pushed away and helping them in the way only he can... the Dirty Pig Tour is a journey without a destination, a wild ride thought the domestic 48 that destroys evil souls and creates peace where corruption had dominion! He is beyond a character, and even that of a person limited by a moral coil -- he is the embodiment of the long established American archetype of a vigilante traveling throughout lawless lands, doing what he thinks is right with nothing but his wits and his will, a modern day cowboy who is as fit to do what he does as the people who try to control or stop him. There has and always be a man like him, and because of that, he cannot die, for he is not just Conald Peterson. He is American Justice himself.

God bless FEDSMOKER.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Hey saw the Herk's thread had activity and thought I'd do a little searching for anything new or not on thread. Found a few things will post later. But is this a new channel witboys napa? Oldest vid is from two weeks ago. Here is most current from 15 hours ago:

to all you dear chicks out there desiring my dear sexy life, just know, i only date virgins,

EDIT-Jesus, in this one he uses a knife to gouge a tooth out! Just a fucking ancient Norseman, he is his own dentist!:

lord fedsmoker, it's times like this that make o dad really love the road, happy times!

Last edited:

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fed’s ability to start shit with cops and not get shot is legendary.
A lesser man might think his simply being white is the reason for that, but I think that's only a very small part of it.

I think it more has to do with the fact that he always seems to just dance on the edge of danger, combined with pure, nut-swinging, caveman swagger. There's something strange and primal about him that most civilized human beings don't know how to process it.

• Agree
Reactions: Skeealator

Blucifer

kiwifarms.net
EDIT-Jesus, in this one he uses a knife to gouge a tooth out! Just a fucking ancient Norseman, he is his own dentist!:

lord fedsmoker, it's times like this that make o dad really love the road, happy times!
HOLY SHIT

He's an asshole but I hope Herk is around forever in a non-harmful capacity. Louis Theroux needs to get out there and make a documentary. No funny edits or goofy music, just fly-on-the-wall alongside the ride that never ends.

Take a knife, try to get all the dog food off it, maybe wash it in some pepsi

• Feels
Reactions: LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
So, I mentioned I did a search to see if I could turn up anything new or not in thread previously. I will post more after I review the links I came across in more detail.

But for now, here is something I came across from May 2, 2019 on the Sedgwick County Facebook page. They supply a great list of his YT channel names.
Sedgwick County_Page_01.png
Sedgwick County_Page_02.png
Sedgwick County_Page_03.png
Sedgwick County_Page_04.png
Sedgwick County_Page_05.png
Sedgwick County_Page_06.png
Sedgwick County_Page_07.png
Sedgwick County_Page_08.png
Sedgwick County_Page_09.png
Sedgwick County_Page_10.png
Sedgwick County_Page_11.png
Sedgwick County_Page_12.png
Sedgwick County_Page_13.png
Sedgwick County_Page_14.png

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
If you ever wanna feel like less of a man, you don't need to try bowhunting or get shot down by a smokin' hot model. You just gotta watching that video of Herk ripping out his own tooth and realizing that you'll never be that badass.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino