Skitzocow Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox

fried_kooch

#1 bibleman fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
my buddy told me that some local law enforcement entity he encountered lately has tried to take his license away, but i dinner know how true that us, but the guy has had personal contact with the herkster for years

also i've been trying to have lunch with fedsmoker for months now but he's hardly in this part if the country.

fish

kiwifarms.net
the bible video where he sliced himself up a bit was quite wild, the blood string was just too good to not post

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Rumor has it that Fedsmoker is dead. Apparently he had a heart attack while leaving the hospital he posted this from. There are multiple other videos of him being hospitalized and talking to various nurses on that channel. Currently trying to find more information.
He'll ride on in Valhalla. Never imagined that the long succession of shotgun-riding dogs would outlive him.

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are cryptic videos being uploaded as of 2 hours ago, assuming this is one of his channels (which it appears to be). He might be hospitalized still but I don't think he is dead unless it just happened.

edit: Rumors of Fedsmoker's demise were started by videos he posted to that channel. It's clearly him posting the videos claiming he is dead and he has now reversed direction and is mocking anyone who believed it.
hospitals take advantage of medicade, they know i have it so they tell you a bunch of liesto try to scare o soul, ? i'm used to this little game, all this for an inhailer,? about a hundred grand or more of tests and ect, ect, ect, you best hope you never get madicade, some how the gov. gets a cut back from all this.? pure lies, deciet ect.....,i'm not lucky enough to die of a heart attack, i'm always ready to go, this is why i post my where about, i want to see if your ready to go, ? is this why you punks never show up.? lord fedsmoker, that ol family name, cruise that ol salt shaker down here, o dads hungry, god of all twinkies, ya!

Last edited:

Clark Griswold

Family Man
kiwifarms.net
There are cryptic videos being uploaded as of 2 hours ago, assuming this is one of his channels (which it appears to be). He might be hospitalized still but I don't think he is dead unless it just happened.
That's a relief. Herk's never been one of our healthier cows, but it seems like anything less than being taken down in a shootout with multiple cops while screaming and frothing at the mouth just wouldn't be enough to kill him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino