Inactive Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox, Fucking Dead

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Archie_Kimkicker

kiwifarms.net
I think it's all in his delivery. He is not subtle at all in broadcasting his wannabe superhero persona, but he is so over the top, I get the sense the cops look around to make sure they aren't on some prank show. Fedsmoker's brand of crazy is too perfect.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he is also lucky that most of the time, he is dicking around with small town Midwestern cops who have little prior experience in handling someone as intense and unhinged as him.

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
I think it's all in his delivery. He is not subtle at all in broadcasting his wannabe superhero persona, but he is so over the top, I get the sense the cops look around to make sure they aren't on some prank show. Fedsmoker's brand of crazy is too perfect.
The way they look and act. They narrow their eyes and answer everything professionally. It's like they have a hunch they're on some kind of reality TV show or something akin to Deagle Nation.

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Gator Young Henning

Liber Pater

kiwifarms.net
The guy is truly a Viking Lord who walks amongst us. He is one of a kind and long may he roam the earth and dole out his justice.
Sounds about right, LOL. I still find it funny how he sometimes reminds me of a methed-up version of TJ Kirk, though.

Last edited:

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
Herk is building a church on top of his car. Constructed of stainless steel and aluminium. He's going to install a fan and air conditioning for the dog. Is this the next chapter? Fedsmoker the Missionary?
As with every fedsmoker vid I have so many questions
1. Is this actually a new vid? The timestamp says October 2000 and he occasionally reuploads old videos for no reason, but he also probably has equipment that hasn't been used in almost 20 years
2. Is Bud the Dog still alive? There aren't many shots of "the dog" but it doesn't look like Bud and I assumed that he had met an unfortunate end, I would be delighted to find out he somehow survived the Herkster's valhalla-bound lifestyle
3. Is Conald actually speaking with God? I was just reading some old conversations about Terry Davis and it's interesting how all the absolutely batshit insane but blessed with an almost supernatural intellect/charisma types have a divine tinge to their crazy person ramblings, commonly claiming that they've been given a higher command from a deity. There's a theory that all ancient prophets/shamans were just crazy as shit which is cool, what's even more interesting is a posit that they actually have a connection to the divine but their minuscule human intellect is too weak to properly absorb and communicate the message coherently. This idea fucking rules so it's what I assume to be true
e: Drunkpost, don't know what the hell I was going on about at the end there

Last edited:
Reactions: moseph.jartelli

break these cuffs

Al Qaeda Jada
kiwifarms.net
1. Is this actually a new vid? The timestamp says October 2000 and he occasionally reuploads old videos for no reason, but he also probably has equipment that hasn't been used in almost 20 years
That's the current Herkmobile. You can see it at the beginning of the video where he's talking to redhead cop a few pages back. I think there was mention of getting a new dog a while back, but my memory isn't the greatest.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bud was his faithful companion on the road for a long time, but it has been about 2 years since Bud was given away to a father-son pair of homeless vagabonds because Bud couldn't get along with Herk's current dog, who was then a puppy.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Herk is getting some eyes. Famous comedian couple Tom Segura and Christina Pazsitzky of "Your Mom's House Podcast" found a clip of our beloved Fedsmoker and have turned him into a new catch phrase of theirs

The comedian duo have skill at finding internet weirdness with a fan base that enjoys sending in clips of odd and eccentric people.

He now has his own catch phrase used frequently on the show. This may be the making of something beautiful for our friend the baby raper hunter

Edit: and here is an analysis of Saint Herk by none other than Dr. Drew
:story: :semperfidelis:

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have mixed feelings on Fed getting more exposure. On one hand, he's the kind of person that I would love to share with people and get them in on the experience. On the other hand, I worry that it will attract weens and normies who just don't get it.

At least they seem to appreciate him. I just don't want him exploited.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have mixed feelings on Fed getting more exposure. On one hand, he's the kind of person that I would love to share with people and get them in on the experience. On the other hand, I worry that it will attract weens and normies who just don't get it.

Nah this is a good thing. Fed isn't Chris so any I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME are going to get beaten or eaten which is added entertainment for us.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Herk is getting some eyes. Famous comedian couple Tom Segura and Christina Pazsitzky of "Your Mom's House Podcast" found a clip of our beloved Fedsmoker and have turned him into a new catch phrase of theirs

The comedian duo have skill at finding internet weirdness with a fan base that enjoys sending in clips of odd and eccentric people.

He now has his own catch phrase used frequently on the show. This may be the making of something beautiful for our friend the baby raper hunter

Edit: and here is an analysis of Saint Herk by none other than Dr. Drew
:story: :semperfidelis:
These two LA faggots suck. Herkster doesn't need this

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I definitely feels on that. But honestly I've been a fan of this podcast for a long time, I don't think he will blow up really big they tend to fuck fads with people alot, and rest assured that I think there is potential for fan crossover (I know for sure of one other "mommy" here on the farms now actually) these people are in it for the lols fot the most part. Then again who knows what the hell could happen but I remain optimistic

Edit:
These two LA faggots suck. Herkster doesn't need this
I agree Herk doesn't need it. Herk doesn't need much of anything the man is a modern day Viking. But he has recieved it all the same

Reactions: Ellesse_warrior