Skitzocow Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
If you ever wanna feel like less of a man, you don't need to try bowhunting or get shot down by a smokin' hot model. You just gotta watching that video of Herk ripping out his own tooth and realizing that you'll never be that badass.
Seriously though. Tom Hanks passed out like a pussy when he knocked his tooth out after crying for a bit before doing the deed. But Herk, he just hocks a loogie of spit and blood and goes on his way.

The guy is truly a Viking Lord who walks amongst us. He is one of a kind and long may he roam the earth and dole out his justice. I wish he’d do a Canadian tour! I would smoke copious bowls of hashish with him and ask him to regale me with his stories of taking down the baby rapers and pigs! The guy deserves a fucking monument in his name if you ask me.

• Agree
Reactions: Liber Pater

Archie_Kimkicker

kiwifarms.net
I think it's all in his delivery. He is not subtle at all in broadcasting his wannabe superhero persona, but he is so over the top, I get the sense the cops look around to make sure they aren't on some prank show. Fedsmoker's brand of crazy is too perfect.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
I think he is also lucky that most of the time, he is dicking around with small town Midwestern cops who have little prior experience in handling someone as intense and unhinged as him.

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
I think it's all in his delivery. He is not subtle at all in broadcasting his wannabe superhero persona, but he is so over the top, I get the sense the cops look around to make sure they aren't on some prank show. Fedsmoker's brand of crazy is too perfect.
The way they look and act. They narrow their eyes and answer everything professionally. It's like they have a hunch they're on some kind of reality TV show or something akin to Deagle Nation.

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Kiwi Jeff

Gangster Talk

You lookin' at my gut?
kiwifarms.net
Herk is building a church on top of his car. Constructed of stainless steel and aluminium. He's going to install a fan and air conditioning for the dog. Is this the next chapter? Fedsmoker the Missionary?
As with every fedsmoker vid I have so many questions
1. Is this actually a new vid? The timestamp says October 2000 and he occasionally reuploads old videos for no reason, but he also probably has equipment that hasn't been used in almost 20 years
2. Is Bud the Dog still alive? There aren't many shots of "the dog" but it doesn't look like Bud and I assumed that he had met an unfortunate end, I would be delighted to find out he somehow survived the Herkster's valhalla-bound lifestyle
3. Is Conald actually speaking with God? I was just reading some old conversations about Terry Davis and it's interesting how all the absolutely batshit insane but blessed with an almost supernatural intellect/charisma types have a divine tinge to their crazy person ramblings, commonly claiming that they've been given a higher command from a deity. There's a theory that all ancient prophets/shamans were just crazy as shit which is cool, what's even more interesting is a posit that they actually have a connection to the divine but their minuscule human intellect is too weak to properly absorb and communicate the message coherently. This idea fucking rules so it's what I assume to be true
e: Drunkpost, don't know what the hell I was going on about at the end there

Last edited:

break these cuffs

You must attack the word bastards
kiwifarms.net
1. Is this actually a new vid? The timestamp says October 2000 and he occasionally reuploads old videos for no reason, but he also probably has equipment that hasn't been used in almost 20 years
That's the current Herkmobile. You can see it at the beginning of the video where he's talking to redhead cop a few pages back. I think there was mention of getting a new dog a while back, but my memory isn't the greatest.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Bud was his faithful companion on the road for a long time, but it has been about 2 years since Bud was given away to a father-son pair of homeless vagabonds because Bud couldn't get along with Herk's current dog, who was then a puppy.

• Informative
Reactions: break these cuffs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino