Inactive Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox, Fucking Dead

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 8 of Herk's second Fedsmoker channel (About 2/3 through this channel now)

On the road home:
'102 2007': Motor's not working and because of the hurricane Herk couldn't get under the hood. He's pulled all the wires out of the dash.

'GEDC0216': Hello all you stupid Americans. You want the Herkster I'm on the main road to see everybody driving on in. It's Time! YEEAAAGGHH! Let's go tough boys!Come and see On dad it's where I sleep all fucking day, mmm, come and see me.

'GEDC0244': Herk pulls out a clump of hair while rocking out in his car.

'GEDC0262': Car speeds past Herk. He speeds up and pretends to shoot it as he drives past.

'GEDC0258': Thinks he saw a black SUV dealing dope Americans.

'GEDC0164': Driving through his old neighborhood, it's quiet and that makes Herk suspicious.

Chilling with some old bros:
'GEDC0199': Filming an elderly man fly a wee drone.

'GEDC0202': Says nice flying brother filming a model airplane flying.

Phone Calls:
'102 2005': Playing an audio recording of a phone call to Adam';s County P.D. complaining that he hadn't smoked any dirty cops and had to get his car towed. Tells the woman that he blew up his car so he's stranded in Sturges.

'SUNP0001': On the phone to a guy (Kemp from FBI Omaha), Herk tells him he's in Iowa and Oklahoma Police did alright (no stamps I guess). Herk reckons its people's egos that get them in trouble. Talks about his new movie, talks about a guy pretending to film him because Herk was filming the guy but the dude had his fingers over the lens. Herk reckons his movies are comedy but has a lot of responsibility because he doesn't want people to lose faith in the legal system.

'SUNP0002': Recording a phone call and playing a video of him talking to a cop. He's playing the video for the guy on the phone to hear. Talks about cops stalking him and plotting to ruin him. Talks about how he started off with just a camera and a bike and then a lady gave him an old cop car.

'SUNP0003': Continued from last video. Still on the phone to the same guy. Asking if FBI ever talks about him or his work. Talks about the State Patrol stealing records in front of him and Sheriff Magee. Sheriff Magee is a great guy. Talks about all of his cameras and recorders. Asks where he should go next, says he hasn't investigated New York or Washington.

'SUNP0004': Wants to get more creative but asks if the FBI will roll with it with him. Wants to pump his information directly to the government. Asks if he's the only one who does what he does, is he the only one who cares about what's going on in America. People have asked to go on the road with him but they wouldn't be able to , it's a one man job. Asks if someone would take his place, he'd probably have to appoint someone and teach them how it's done.

'SUNP0005': Guy on the phone suggests Herk's life is very stressful, Herk disagrees but explains that before he even eats in the morning h has to make sure that his batteries are all full and that his car has gas. Thanks the guy for letting him vent, he doesn't have a psychiatrist so he vents to the FBI.

A Day out With Steve Justa:
'Red Oak Iowa. O Dads a coming back for all the ladies I missed, love you all. Fedsmoker': Herk films an irate twinkie talking to Steve Justa.

'GEDC0355': Steve Justa talking to a dude outside Herk's house. (Different house to the ones in Circle Park and Grace Street).

Wif Fi Conspiracy:
'101 2052': Herk just started uploading his videos and already the wifi is down. Strange.

'101 2054': People are looking at him funny because of all the chips he's got all over the desk (TBH I think it's the mustache)

'101 2053': Library is trying to stop him fro exposing dirty pigs by shutting off the wifi.

Herk gets into a Fight:
'100 3694': Yelling at a guy for spitting on his car. They call each other names. Guy starts pushing Herk and fails kicking Herk's window in. Herk starts laughing at the dude. Herk threatens to call the cops.

Herk in Disguise (Brownsville):
'100 3693': In Brownsville, doing a speech beside his car. He's got a full beard and has dyed it dark brown lol.

'100 3686': Filming John Manning do a guitar solo on a $2 guitar Herk picked up at a thrift store.

'100 3691': Filming a cop car and pretending to shoot it as it drives by because the cop didn't waved back when he waved.

'100 3683': Filming a cherry Blossom tree. Americans my favourite time of year, Spring has sprung.

'100 3689': Almost time to hit the road again Americans.

'100 3688': Filming his car.

'100 3687': Films a massive pile of garbage he dumped out of his car.

'fedsmoker2 017': Outsmarting a stalker on the road.

'SAM 2291': A second stalker.

Car Trouble:
'SAM 2302': The Fedsmoker car screen has caught on fire. We'll figure it out Americans.

'SAM 2305': Success! He tried a new battery and it's back working,

'SAM 2307': Stronger than ever Americans.

'SAM 2306': From now on Americans Fedsmoker will never catch fire again. I promise you that. Good night,

Attachments

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm surprised there was nothing on Adams County Sheriff's Office or FBI Omaha's SM about Herk. He called them every week.

break these cuffs

Al Qaeda Jada
kiwifarms.net
Fedsmoker and Terry are dead while true scum of the Earth cows live. Would you take Uli from us next? There is no justice in this world. :heart-empty:

May you preside over the great Shemale Tranny Church in the sky.

edit. @Ellesse_warrior is a saint, though I am too much of a faggot to have given you more than a few internet stickers when I checked in on the thread every once in a while.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fedsmoker and Terry are dead while true scum of the Earth cows live. Would you take Uli from us next? There is no justice in this world. :heart-empty:

May you preside over the great Shemale Tranny Church in the sky.

edit. @Ellesse_warrior is a saint, though I am too much of a faggot to have given you more than a few internet stickers when I checked in on the thread every once in a while.
I plan to continue archiving his channels, I 'm on number 14 now and there's still loads to go. Herk still has so many adventures that we still haven't seen. I'm sad that he's gone and I hope goodness finds a nice home

Captain Hastings Official

"Good Lord..."
kiwifarms.net

FiddyMen

ON A WHITE CHARIOT AMERICANS
kiwifarms.net
I've been a longtime follower of Herk. Broke my heart to hear he passed away. Into heaven on a white chariot Sister Twinkie Licker. YEAAAAAYAAAAAAAAH

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Damn. Big mistake checking the Farms before bed. What a shame to see the Fed has left this mortal coil and gone to his great reward with all the other viking warriors. At a loss for words to be honest. He seemed like an immortal who would still be roaming the earth long after the apocalypse. When he first came to the Farms attention I was immediately drawn to the man and his mystique. I hope he went quick and did not suffer. But yeah. Damn. Sad news for sure.