Inactive Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox, Fucking Dead

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Did he have any children illegitimate or otherwise?
Ye he has a son. There are posts in this thread. Not much of a relationship.

Randall Fragg

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pourin one out for mah boi. He has transcended this mortal coil, and now rides eternal on the highways of Valhalla, arm and arm with Terry, Jace, and Harambe.
But cry not. For in our darkest hour, when true Americans are menaced by baby rapers, the Spirit of Herk shall ride forth again on this mortal realm, bringing swift death to all pigs, glowies, and babyrapers.
R.I.P Herkster, PBUH,

Trombonista

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I plan to continue archiving his channels, I 'm on number 14 now and there's still loads to go. Herk still has so many adventures that we still haven't seen. I'm sad that he's gone and I hope goodness finds a nice home
Take all the time you need. We'll keep the thread open.

Ol' Slag

We can't stop here, this is bat country!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The pantethon of hero's welcomes a new one into it's midst. May he sit at the table and drink of victory and glory with the likes of Marvin Heemeyer, Richard Russell, Terry A Davis and the others who march to the best of their own drum.

Reactions: semiurge and Wright

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pourin one out for mah boi. He has transcended this mortal coil, and now rides eternal on the highways of Valhalla, arm and arm with Terry, Jace, and Harambe.
But cry not. For in our darkest hour, when true Americans are menaced by baby rapers, the Spirit of Herk shall ride forth again on this mortal realm, bringing swift death to all pigs, glowies, and babyrapers.
Boat boomers can suck it too.