Inactive Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. New channel: Deputy Fox, Fucking Dead

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
From the OP, which I've only just read because this was linked from the front page.

Fedsmoker reminds me of Marv from Frank Miller's Sin City. They both seem whacked out of their minds at first glance, but their only true fault is that they both had the misfortune to exist in the wrong time period. Herk would be so much more comfortable if he was born as a 9th century Viking berserker, or a post-apocalyptic motorbound death cultist who would paint his mouth a shiny chrome before dying historic on a Fury Road. Being condemned to the modern civilized world is a terrible curse for someone like him.
Kind of a poignant epitaph really. RIP Fedsmoker, you magnificent psycho.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he have any children illegitimate or otherwise?
Caleb, chris and Freedom , he had no contact with any of them.

Wait wait wait, cat tail cove? Havasu? This is all happening in my neighborhood. I keep bees down there. Who do I call to find out what happens to Smoke the dog and the car? If he died from heart attack on the side of the road, Smoke should be ok.
Goodness was collected by animal control, I posted an email about him a couple of pages back. I don't know about the car

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Man, I just started following Herk and this is sad. It’s a fucking shame that he and Terry Davis had to die while shitpigs like, say, Tommy Tooter manage to hang onto life.
The Herkster reminded me a lot of Hacksaw Jim Duggan on double the cocaine. What a true gem. Ride free, my dude.

Last edited:

cowPoly

“Learn by reeeing“
kiwifarms.net
Rest In Peace Conald. We enjoyed your hard core insanity on stream.me .... both on Danish Police and Murderder’s Shitposting Shitshow. Give God the ol’ Baby Raper Stamp for all us sinners.

F

• Feels
Reactions: Broseph Stalin

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: hotcheetospuffs

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 9 of Herk's second Fedsmoker Channel:

I've noticed that he's re-uploaded some of the videos from his Chamleysteve channel in this one. I'm not re-uploading the ones that I uploaded as part of that channel. That channel was mostly videos about his mother so although the videos on this channel were all uploaded in August 2013, it's likely that a lot of them were actually filmed from August 2012 - August 2013. for example Part 6 includes a phone call with his mother but she died January 2013 and in Part 1 there's videos of him talking to a skeleton toy with a feather boa and saying it's his mother.

Herk goes to Church:
'SAM 2277': Herk is filming a guy during mass.

'SAM 2279': Filming the church pamphlet.

'SAM 2280': Herk is really digging this hymn.

'SAM 2281': Guy from the church and the pastor helped Herk out.

'SAM 2282': Herk's off to get gas. The church gave him a bible, some stuff to read and they offered to buy him lunch too.

'SAM 2283': Herk got a full tank of gas, soup and sandwich and some cookies. Thanks Pastor Nathan and his congregation. Above the gold.

'SAM 2284': God always saves Herk when he gets into trouble, God helps him through people.

Cafr Rants feat. Steve Justa:
'100 1223': It's like this Americans these stupid presidents know what they're doing, only letter people from high v basically go, shoppers with high v. Walmart's the place to go with their equal affirmative type program! Steve Justa is in the back of the car.

'100 1224': Back when Regan was running things it was equal you just showed up. Now we got a monkey in there you gotta have a ticket. He's a carnival boy.

Phone Calls to Cops:
'100 1226': Recording his phone. Check it out Americans I'm looking for the Chief of Police at Omaha Nebraska I don;t believe he's gonna be in today kids.

'100 1227': Gets through to someone who tells Herk they have a new Chief since last week. Herk asks him to spell it (keeps saying smell it on accident). Guy on the phone tells Herk he doesn't know how to spell the Chief's name.

'100 1228': Herk says the Chief's name is David Baker. Herk gets through to the answering machine, Herk calls out his phone number and leaves a message.

Steve Chamley/ Leo Bures:
'100 1196': Driving and talking about Steve Chamley (owner of the care home his mom was in) and Leo Bures (his step dad)

'Gas Station Interactions:
'100 1198': Pretends to shoot a guy at the gas station.

'100 1202': Herk gives a down and out dude some canned food and some life savers.

'100 1203': Herk is stopped next to a guy and yells out do you want to race them title for title. Guy laughs. Herk asks what year his car is.

'100 1200': Spots some Twinkies at the gas station and asks them if they know where Council Bluffs is. They just stare at him.

Herk gets Towed:
'fed 009': Riding in the tow truck. Herk does an ad for All Star Towing.

'fed 008': Filming his car on the back of the two truck. Nicccceeee. Dirty laugh.

'fed 007': Continued form previous video.

'fed 006': Give it up for All Star Towing.

'fed 005': Talking about how his job is trashing dirty pigs and he's sitting here while his car gets loaded.

'fed 004': Herks having a great day picking Fedsmoker Jr. up.

'fed 003': Americans, it's almost time, to go to court for this fucking ticket.... watch out Oregon, I'm going to fuck you all up.

'fed 002': Americans are you dirty pigs ready to get to fucking rolling? I hope so bitches, because I am. Dirty laugh.

Cars:
'fed 011': Herk is filming some classic cars, picks out a red one and says it's Fedsmoker 2 but he seems a lot more interested in the white ones.

'fed 012':Filming the red car again. It's just beautiful man, I love it.

'fed 013': Filming a car racing photo. He's a wild man.

'fed 124': Etching an eagle on the window of a limo.

'fed 125': Continued from previous video.

'fed 127': Continued from previous video.

On the road again:
'fed 122'; The Fedsmoker car is working again Herk is pissed and ready to trash some dirty cops.

'fed 123': Smoking weed and driving.

Twinkies:
'100 1201': Filming a twinkie driver and calling her a skank.

'100 1818: Herk's got a nasty twinkie in the back of his car and she's airing out her kitty. He keeps zooming in on it.

'100 1793': Filming a twinkie in the shower. Alright this concludes another episode of Fedsmoker.

Attachments

Zaryiu

No one important
kiwifarms.net
It's a goddamn shame Fedsmoker died while so many piece of shit lolcows are still kicking. This is one of the few threads that's just pure fun without any fucked up shit like the subject being a pedo or dogfucker. Rest in Peace you beautiful, crazy motherfucker. Us kiwis didn't deserve ya.
Agreed, I only learned of him yesterday yet I feel sad because he was an okay dude who deserved better
tenor.gif

C.U.N.T.

Cash Up No Tick
kiwifarms.net
In 2018 and 2019 it seemed like Conald was uploading really old shit... from like 2000-era. Dude probably had boxes of tapes. We can only pray that his unseen content has a chance to be archived and doesn’t end up in a landfill.
Wish I hadda sent the $10 or whatever it was when he did that video to help save/archive his stash. He showed hundreds upon hundreds probably thousands of memory cards spanning years.