Inactive Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. Last channel: Deputy Fox, Fucking Dead

KingConald

kiwifarms.net
Archives start at page 54. There are 17 channels organised into sagas and archived in this thread
Ellesse, you have done truly amazing organization work, thank you, I wish I had found this thread before I spent so much time sifting through clips myself.

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I have actually already gone through all those videos and everything else I could find on the net. I was more specifically looking for videos that were on terminated channels that people backed up themselves, I figured there might be a few old fans here that downloaded old videos that are extinct online.

One video I have been looking for in particular was a high production value Fedsmoker news clip from last year or something that had a full story on a 'man filming and terrorizing residents' and featured interviews from people in the town talking about Conald. I saw this video as recently as November, and when I went to find it again in the new year it was gone, I spent like an hour going through my chrome history just to find it and still turned up nothing and it's actually driving me crazy. I thought I downloaded it, but I don't know what happened. It might have been embedded in either of these two stories but I am not certain:

Anyways, if anyone else has offline backups of clips that are no longer available, I would do anything to see them! I went though the one mega folder I found way back in this thread last night, and found a lot of great stuff. https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1m9TUIlnmG_5tFso1XM29h3QAft0dXnad3WOpmXFfDebNK3cam06OkR2E#F!vlUhyCiK!vXcjACCdijmYAp3zD1ggWA

Deaf Garrett

kiwifarms.net
Archives start at page 54. There are 17 channels organised into sagas and archived in this thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited to not double post

Here's part 6 of Herknewz:

Twinkies:
'MVI 2397': Singing bend over touch your toes to a twinkie applying sunscreen on the beach.
View attachment 1168224
'MVI 8231': Filming twinkies sunbathing while yelling Herknewz Americans we've got some high flying exitement!.
View attachment 1168238
'MVI 8398': Talking to a twinkie. Says you might remember this girl Americans. Tells her she looks good and asks if she's still with her boyfriend. She is but says Herk looks good.
View attachment 1168237
'MVI 8364': Asks a twinkie what she's doing in America. She's an artist. Herk tells her that he too is an artist.
View attachment 1168241
'MVI 8376': Herk asks a twinkie waitrfess can he take a look at one of her menus. She holds one up for the camera.
View attachment 1168243
'MVI 8498': Whispers great (?) while filming a sunbathing twinkie.
View attachment 1168248
'MVI 8208': Filming a twinkie cross the road. Herknewz Amerincans another fine day! How are you doing little lady?
View attachment 1168254
'MVI 8209': Continued from previous video. Talking to the twinkie and she points to her husband. Herk yells for him to come over.
View attachment 1168255
MVI 8211': Filming the twinkie's husband. Herk says that's what champions are made of no wonder you got yourself such a hit woman.
View attachment 1168256
'MVI 8250': Filming a twinkie walking past. Asks her to come over and talk to him for a minute. She keeps walking.
View attachment 1168257

A Day at the Beach:
'MVI 4567': Filming his sign. It says Police Chief Mike Chatwood raped a little 14 year old girl, she said made her twinkie hurt. Herk says so remember kids when you fuck with me you get hammered. Yeah!
View attachment 1168279
'MVI 8242': I hope you're enjoying yourself as much as I am.
View attachment 1168258
'MVI 8194': Cycling towards the beach through a crowd yelling once again another spectacular day of racing coming up. My God!.
View attachment 1168226

Boat Race:
'MVI 8313': Filming a speed boat.
View attachment 1168228
'MVI 8308': Another speed boat.
View attachment 1168239
'MVI 8343': Another speed boat.
View attachment 1168242
'MVI 8274': Filming a helicopter.
View attachment 1168244
'MVI 8331': Another speed boat. YYEEEAAAAGGHHH!
View attachment 1168251
'MVI 8418': Dude playing bagpipes. Yeah!
View attachment 1168252
'MVI 8371': Another speed boat.
View attachment 1168253
'MVI 8315': Helicopter again.
View attachment 1168259
'MVI 8344': And another speed boat.
View attachment 1168260
'MVI 8272': Another speed boat... Champion Americans!
View attachment 1168261
'MVI 8321': Yelling is this excitement or is this excitement.
View attachment 1168262

Dirty Camera Stealing Cops Saga Continued:
'Daytona beach Record Thieves': Filming a motorcycle. Kids I'm going to get my camera and recorder one way way or another.
View attachment 1168225

Southern Most Tattoo Shop:
'MVI 8394': Talking to a group of people outside a tattoo parlor. Americans we're at the Southern most tattoo shop but we all know who's the Southern most tattoo shop for real.
View attachment 1168233
'MVI 8397': Filming a couple. When you're a tattoo artist you always get the class.... God I love you guys.
View attachment 1168234

Birds:
'MVI 8414': Filming some fancy birds. Tells them they're being too noisy they're gonna wake up the neighbors.
View attachment 1168235
'MVI 8401': Yells cracker at the birds repeatedly.
View attachment 1168245
'MVI 8402': Yells cracker at a bird.
View attachment 1168246
'MVI 8407': Telling noisy bird to shut up a couple of times.
View attachment 1168247
'MVI 8415': Bird making a different noise. Herk says I told you -
View attachment 1168249

Daytona Beach at Night:
'MVI 8506': Filming the sunset. Yeah!
View attachment 1168240
'MVI 8439': Filming a guy cycling very slowly with a cart filled with flashing light things while Mary J Blige plays in the background.
View attachment 1168236

It's Time!:
'MVI 8519': Filming a tiki torch (?) It's Time!
View attachment 1168229

• Informative
Reactions: LiveFromNS

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ellesse, you have done truly amazing organization work, thank you, I wish I had found this thread before I spent so much time sifting through clips myself.

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I have actually already gone through all those videos and everything else I could find on the net. I was more specifically looking for videos that were on terminated channels that people backed up themselves, I figured there might be a few old fans here that downloaded old videos that are extinct online.

One video I have been looking for in particular was a high production value Fedsmoker news clip from last year or something that had a full story on a 'man filming and terrorizing residents' and featured interviews from people in the town talking about Conald. I saw this video as recently as November, and when I went to find it again in the new year it was gone, I spent like an hour going through my chrome history just to find it and still turned up nothing and it's actually driving me crazy. I thought I downloaded it, but I don't know what happened. It might have been embedded in either of these two stories but I am not certain:

Anyways, if anyone else has offline backups of clips that are no longer available, I would do anything to see them! I went though the one mega folder I found way back in this thread last night, and found a lot of great stuff. https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1m9TUIlnmG_5tFso1XM29h3QAft0dXnad3WOpmXFfDebNK3cam06OkR2E#F!vlUhyCiK!vXcjACCdijmYAp3zD1ggWA
There are archives linked externally in the OP for the thread. They are not organized. What I've been doing is preventative because we've already lost so many videos. @LiveFromNS may have some archives that I don't have because he was doing it long before me.

You've posted this same video twice I didn't comment on it previously because your post read to me like you were using Herks death as an opportunity to Shill your music. I know Herk gave you a shout out in 2 videos and I posted screen caps of your conversation with him in the comments of those videos in this thread so I actually wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't reposted and tagged me.

KingConald

kiwifarms.net
There are archives linked externally in the OP for the thread. They are not organized. What I've been doing is preventative because we've already lost so many videos. @LiveFromNS may have some archives that I don't have because he was doing it long before me.
Thanks for the info, and you definitely deserve some credit! Your descriptions and organization help a lot because as we all know Conald wasn't exactly great with titles and descriptions lol. Could you just clarify what exactly you are referring to with "archives linked externally in the OP for the thread" just so i'm sure I don't miss anything?

I found the megalink folder that looked like a backup of one of his deleted channels early in the thread, but besides that and your uploaded/embedded clips with descriptions i've only seen dead links to terminated videos. I'm not sure if you backed up any of the re-upload channel called "Fedsmoker evidence files" but it was literally the only channel I had not finished sifting through and it was terminated the other day, it seemed to contain some rare clips I didn't see elsewhere but it's been a while since I had a look so I could be wrong about the exclusivity of what was on it. As for the user you tagged I will cross my fingers they have something. Cheers.

Looks like my upscaled mp4 didn't work previously, but this one should be fixed, with a before and after screenshot as well. I don't think the developers had fedsmoker in mind when designing the software but what the hell lol. Cheers.

herkupscale.png

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the info, and you definitely deserve some credit! Your descriptions and organization help a lot because as we all know Conald wasn't exactly great with titles and descriptions lol. Could you just clarify what exactly you are referring to with "archives linked externally in the OP for the thread" just so i'm sure I don't miss anything?

I found the megalink folder that looked like a backup of one of his deleted channels early in the thread, but besides that and your uploaded/embedded clips with descriptions i've only seen dead links to terminated videos. I'm not sure if you backed up any of the re-upload channel called "Fedsmoker evidence files" but it was literally the only channel I had not finished sifting through and it was terminated the other day, it seemed to contain some rare clips I didn't see elsewhere but it's been a while since I had a look so I could be wrong about the exclusivity of what was on it. As for the user you tagged I will cross my fingers they have something. Cheers.

Looks like my upscaled mp4 didn't work previously, but this one should be fixed, with a before and after screenshot as well. I don't think the developers had fedsmoker in mind when designing the software but what the hell lol. Cheers.

View attachment 1168827

View attachment 1168830
Top left corner of the first post in the thread.
Screenshot_20200302-011411_Brave.jpg
Fuck tv have a playlist, some of these are videos that were made private on herks own channels.

I think think channel re uploaded the videos from fedsmoker evidence files.

Sorry I didn't pay too much attention to the archive channels, I was trying to archive his own channels.

If you do end up putting some of his sagas together as full videos please post them here. I think it would be an excellent idea to eventually see them how they should be. He was making a movie after all.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for tagging me in @Ellesse_warrior . I posted screenshots of the video channels I had bookmarked earlier in the thread. There was quite a few I had. My prior posts have more detail. As has been noted, he had numerous channels, lots of duplication. Very short videos and a large volume. So very difficult trying to do anything in an organized fashion. I tried for a bit, then lost interest or realized I didn't have the time nor willingness to make sense of Herk's prolific use of video. @Ellesse_warrior has been doing great things over last few months with the numerous postings and making the videos available here.

I have 136 videos on my HD of Herk, all from spring 2015 era. Some would be older then that, but that was when I was downloading from some of his channels. I can transfer them via a wetransfer link if you want them @Ellesse_warrior as there may be some that you haven't come across.

I can also go through all my channel bookmarks and post the links to the ones that are still active if that would be useful. Just let me know.

PS, one video I saw was when he got tazed by the cops. I posted about it years ago in the thread. Unfortunately, I don't think I saved it as it might have been before I started downloading some of his stuff. I'd love to see/hear that one again! LOL

DildoShwaggins

kiwifarms.net
@KingConald I'm not sure if anyone has archived these but this is one of my favorite clips of him. Skip to around 3:30. Herk engages in a melee with his dog and it's so fucking comical it has me in stitches every time I watch it. There'es just so much going on. "YOU FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL FUCKING DOG GNARICGGLML"

This is a close second favorite clip. It just encapsulates everything Herk is. A free road warrior, born in a time too late for a barbarian like him. Nothing but him, his trusty dog and the road with a song that couldn't be more fitting. A man on a mission to expose every dirty cop in the city. It could be the intro to his biopic. Such a bittersweet clip now he's gone. It gets me hyped just watching it.

@Ellesse_warrior @LiveFromNS I'd love to know what your favorite vids of his are since you've chronicled so much of his antics.

I have a few vids of him just peeling down the highway to cool music or war-crying.

He was making a movie after all.
Herk has been saying for years he's making a movie. It makes me rage to think of all the unlreased footage and movie drafts he has laying scattered on SD cards on the floor of his car and laptop. I don't know if it's worth contacting the local PD where he biffed it and seeing if they have any of his possessions. I just hate how that could all be lost now.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a close second favorite clip. It just encapsulates everything Herk is. A free road warrior, born in a time too late for a barbarian like him. Nothing but him, his trusty dog and the road with a song that couldn't be more fitting. A man on a mission to expose every dirty cop in the city. It could be the intro to his biopic. Such a bittersweet clip now he's gone. It gets me hyped just watching it.

@Ellesse_warrior @LiveFromNS I'd love to know what your favorite vids of his are since you've chronicled so much of his antics.

I have a few vids of him just peeling down the highway to cool music or war-crying.
View attachment 1169218

Herk has been saying for years he's making a movie. It makes me rage to think of all the unlreased footage and movie drafts he has laying scattered on SD cards on the floor of his car and laptop. I don't know if it's worth contacting the local PD where he biffed it and seeing if they have any of his possessions. I just hate how that could all be lost now.
Oh no his 'movie" was just clips thrown together in a montage. He didn't do a script or anything . I think his chips were 2gig for the most part and probably a lot of duplicates because he would be recording with a camera and an audio recorder at the same time. He had a few cameras going at the same time in the car too. I don't think there was much more than he uploaded just the same stuff at different angles.

• Agree

KingConald

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for tagging me in @Ellesse_warrior . I posted screenshots of the video channels I had bookmarked earlier in the thread. There was quite a few I had. My prior posts have more detail. As has been noted, he had numerous channels, lots of duplication. Very short videos and a large volume. So very difficult trying to do anything in an organized fashion. I tried for a bit, then lost interest or realized I didn't have the time nor willingness to make sense of Herk's prolific use of video. @Ellesse_warrior has been doing great things over last few months with the numerous postings and making the videos available here.
That would be awesome, do you want to send a screenshot of the video thumbnails in a folder first so I don't waste your time uploading stuff that I may have already? I should be able to tell at a glance whether they look familiar or not, and can compare them to my folders and channels I have bookmarked. If your bookmarks show the channel names in the title you could actually do the same thing to save effort again, that way I could compare it to mine and just manually type in any unfamiliar channel names that I see on the list, I have pretty much gotten to the bottom of the barrel as far as I know but if there are any channels that don't contain an obvious keyword they could still be escaping me... Cheers.

I have not seen either of those clips and they are both hilarious and I just downloaded them! I am assuming they are from deleted channels, or just buried in one I haven't found before. Would you be willing to upload any others your have so I can add them to my master archive that I will make available once my journey ends? Cheers.

Also to keep everyone entertained in the meantime, here is one of my favorite maniacal driving clips of his... Listening to a skipping CD lol.

IWannagoFast

kiwifarms.net
I stumbled on Conald through the YMH clip of him interacting with the security guard and was quite intrigued since then. I have no idea what it is about him but I just find all this stuff amazing. I got sucked down the baby raper rabbit hole last night here and just cant stop looking away. Amazing work on the archives. Its really unfortunate he passed away. This guy provided some real top notch entertainment.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 6 of Herknewz: (There will be 1 more installment for this channel).

These are a bit all over the place because there's vidoes from Denver, Council Bluffs, Miami, Laguna Beach and Daytona beach. They were all jumbled up together.

It's Almost Time:
'Hello all you exceptional americans, meet fedsmoker JR. the Herksters new car.': Sitting in his car filming his police light flashing. It's almost time to rumble. Dirty laugh.

'SAM 1684': Americans. Revs engine. We're coming through like a locomotive. Revs engine. Fedsmoker Jr. and I aren't really -

Flood:
'SAM 1683': Looking at the view. My God.

'SAM 1681': Yells now that's a flood mother fuckers! Laughs.

'SAM 1678': Road closed.

'SAM 1680': Filming the road closed blaring music and yelling noises.

'SAM 1679': Continued from previous video. Yeah! We got us a serious fucking flood!

'SAM 1676': Out of the car now yelling We got us a little flood Americans. Crazy laugh. I hope it tears the whole fucking town apart. Crazy laugh.

Twinkies:
'Larry here has a great smile here, only because I knocked his old one out.': Tells a twinkie working behind the desk she's a fox and he loves her. Turns to the guy beside him and says Larry do you love her. Larry does.

'MVI 4209': Filming a twinkie's butt on the beach. Herk says I think you're a star baby mmm yeah.

'MVI 4187': Filming a twinkie sunbathing. Herk says nice and then starts saying tickle tickle.

'MVI 3795': Twinkie named Barbara gives Herk directions.

'MVI 3796': Messing with Barbara while she tries to take his photo.

'MVI 4274': Tells a twinkie she's his new girlfriend.

'Shes indeed the Best!': Herk tells the twinkie she's smoking. She shakes out her hair and poses for Herk while he says mmhmm that's what I like.

Casino:
'SAM 1656': Under a bridge filming his bike. Americans! Its time to fucking win! Fedsmoker and I have made back to the casino in Council Bluffs. The Horseshoe!.

'SAM 1657': Playing the slot machine.

Herk Care for the Homeless:
'MVI 7143': After you exceptional Americans stay at the Crowne plaza, why don't you come over here and give these guys some money. I'm sure they could use it.

Protest:
'MVI 4049': Holding up his Osama for president sign, yells can I get a hell yeah at a guy driving past on a moped. Guy says hell yeah.

'MVI 3755': Herk gets a guy to hold up his sign about Auction Gallery raping a little girl. They sing a few bars of a song and Herk says we'll get it out of her one way or another, I know she doesn't speak English, she just said her twinkie hurts. They both laugh.

'MVI 3761': Herk laughs at the dude holding the sign in his mouth.

'MVI 3762': Herk compliments a lady cop then goes back to his song with the guy from the previous video and they hold up their signs.

Cops:
'MVI 4006': Explaining his umbilical chord to freedom to a cop. Cop tells Herk he needs to go about things the right way and gives him the contact information for the state attorney. Cop tells Herk he needs to go through internal affairs. Herk says it's because he filmed a cop filming a half naked woman on duty. Herk tells the cop he's going to go ahead and put a sign up in front of the building calling the cop a pedo anyway. Cop says he may run into slander problems then, Herk doesn't care he slanders people all the time.

'MVI 4034': Sitting on the ground holding a sign and filming a cop car. Says they're wasting time.

'MVI 4054': Filming a group of bikers. Says all these poor bikers have to witness this shit right outside the police station. That flag looks like shit today!

'leo Bures will be the next Baby raper to expose': Asks a cop if he's allowed to film in the building. Cop says not in the judges chambers. Herk asks who else he can film. Cop says just ask permission but out on the street it's fine to film. Herk tells him he was filming on the street when his camera was taken. Asks about the sheriff.

' MVI 4060': Walking past a cop. Herk says I always win I wanted to let you know that. I always win.

'MVI 7099': Filming a dude getting arrested. Herk repeats there's no place like home an then pretends to shoot the guy.

'MVI 7133': Reads out the number of a cop car and says he's doing good. Films another cop car and says this guys a hero then pretends to shoot the car.

'Americans watch this cop action here, Herknewz, Herknews': Filming a guy having a seizure or something in the parking lot.

'MVI 7113': Filming a lady cop. Going to order a McDonalds. Films a group of guys in the parking lot and says this guy's all fucked up too, get him out of here.

'MVI 7142': Americans! When you see this r.etard on the record tomorrow, on the old internet, outside the capital building. Please understand he doesn't know who O dad is and the wires I carry. I got more wires than their whole entire fricken force.

Officer Brooks:
'MVI 7139': Now Americans Denver just had a serious protest against people like Brooks, he might be a killer. It only takes one bad apple and it screw up the forest kids. Making things all coo coo in the neighborhood. Well we got you Brooks, going to make you look exceptional on the net.

'MVI 7137': Herk tells a cop he's gold and then goes on a rant about how Brooks was wrong to tell him he can't film. Pretends to shoot two cop cars.

The Cable Guy:
'SAM 1687': Introducing the cable guy and does a little speech while the guy organizes his stuff from the van.

'SAM 1689': To all you fucking crybaby pigs out there you know where your name's going when you fuck up. On the dash and hood of my car.

'SAM 1690': Americans! One day my movies will be played through cops (?) cable and dish and this guy right here is signing the contract for each and every one of my movies.

'SAM 1691': Filming a guy writing. I am tickled pink about this entire scene brother!

Fedsmoker Car:
'SAM 1688': Filming his car and showing off his Jeff Sadd newspaper printouts. This is what he does after he trashes dirty cops. These are his stripes.

And this:
'MVI 3866': Herk tells a guy to fill in his holes and shut up then calls him a shit eater.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here’s the final installment of Herk’s Herknewz channel: (I’ll start a new one tomorrow)

It's Almost Time:
'SAM 2111': Filming his Jeff Sadd printouts and revving his car engine. It's almost time to start smoking you pigs for real. I can;t wait to start rolling in on you fucks with Fedsmoker Jr. All you stupid Americans can all kiss my fucking ass. You're all r.etarted and you all deserve cops burning your fucking houses down. Yeah.

Epic Speech from Herk: (If you only watch one video make it this one)
‘Tom Wiseman of Crawford ILL. Is a Baby Raper, I’m Coming Punk!’: Filming a book of Mormon. I wanna let you Americans know. There is a God, there’s no Jesus within this fucking book, I’ve read it so. Throws Book of Mormon. If there’s any angels out there it’s people like Michael Allison who you’re trying to put away, for just trying to get to the truth Americans, and now you want to put him away for 75 years are you fucking r.etarded? Cameras and recorders Americans is the only thing we’re got in this country. It’s truth. Everything else is bullshit. Everything that man puts his hand with a pen is bullshit, including the law. Laughs. Now I gotta pack up my cameras and I gotta pack up my car and I gotta come fuck all you Illinois fucks up real soon! For what you’ve pulled on Michael Allison. Tom Wiseman you fuck! Who the fuck do you think you are targeting that man?! Wanted to tinker around with all these cars and be left alone because he’s sick of all these lies. That’s why he’s packing recorders. Let me tell you Americans, all these fucking churches are bullshit, everything you’ve touched is bullshit and every country out there is going to see it eventually. You can see our dollar’s getting weaker and weaker can’t you Obama? That’s on your head cock Sucker! The Bible means nothing Americans trust me. Video freezes until 3.06. Illinois, Crawford Illinois. Scared of cameras what are you baby raper? Anyone that’s sacred of cameras Americans is a fucking baby raper and don’t think there’s going to be any fucking angels coming from heaven to save you. Only people that’s going to come get you, is me, you dirty motherfuckers!

Phone Call Recordings to Penny and Leo Bures:
‘Leo Bures, I wanted you for kidnapping, mom saved you!’: Filming his wolf painting. Plays audio of a call to Jim Burns FBI, Herk tells Jim that his mom had a stroke and she’s in a rest home and she’s asked for a divorce but Bures has been messing with the paperwork. Herk tells Jim that Bures has mentally kidnapped her and tricked her into signing away her rights and embezzled all her money. Jim advises she gets her own attorney. Herk puts his mom on the phone, she tells Jim she has no money to get a lawyer and that she had a stroke and her husband and her daughter got her into this and they didn’t want Herk involved. She says everything is now in Bures’ name, someone died and left Bures $300,000 and didn’t want Herk to get any of the money. They also bought a house in Omaha. Says Bures doesn’t know that she knows this. She can’t touch any of her money. Jim says he can’t really help them, it needs to be worked out between them all and recommends they get an advocate for her. Herk tells Jim that Bures has threatened that Herk won’t see his mother again, threatened to have his brother’s kill him and threatened to kill him too. Jim won’t get into it with him and recommends the advocate and a lawyer.

‘Painting by Herk’: Filming his wolf painting. Continues from previous video call recording of Herk on the phone to FBI Jim Burns about his mom’s health and how his brother has loads of guns in the house.

‘Tenny cordless Tattoo Machines, and Leo Bures lieing out his ass!’: Filming his tattoo machines and playing an audio recording of his mom talking to Leo. She thinks that she signed something she shouldn’t have signed. Leo explains she only signed papers to stay in the nursing home. She also says she wants a divorce. Herk joins in the call and starts shouting at Leo. Sounds like Leo accused Herk of beating him with brass knuckles. Herk’s mom says again that she wants a divorce and Herk tells Leo that he’s legally kidnapping his mom and suggests they all sit down with a psychiatrist. Lots of back and forth between Herk and Leo.

‘Tenny Corldless Tattoo Machines’: Filming his tattoo machines while playing an audio recording of a phone call with Leo Bures and another call from his mom to Leo asking him why he changed the will. Leo says he didn’t change the will. You can hear Herk in the recording feeding things for his mom to say to Leo.

‘SAM 2334’: Filming his tattoo machines while playing audio recordings of him talking to his mom. Sounds like she was made to sign forms because she was told that Herk would steal from her. Herk blames Leo Bures.

‘Bures, Leo Bures, did you think you could just leave her in a home?’: (I think I’ve posted this before but re-posting because it goes with the phone call videos) Herk interviewing his mom, asks her if she’s sure she wants to go through with the divorce and if she liked talking to the FBI.

Twinkies:
‘This Little lady is a sweetie, you all treat her good if you ever meet her!’: Filming a twinkie with a snake, Herk says yes nice.

‘All Class!’: Filming a twinkie holding a snake.

‘This Little lady is all class, her mother was a nice lady too, I hope your both well.’: Herk chatting to a twinkie at a bar.

Phone Calls Judy Ann Miller:
'Judy Ann Miller is a Baby Raper, Council Bluffs Iowa ,Mayor your next!':Making a phone call with his recorders.

'Judy Ann Miller, Mafia Puke!': Talking to a woman called Judy on the phone, asks for her first name and then says oh that's probably your first name, asks for her second name and she refuses to give it. Asks for a phone number, says it's like they don't want you to get the number the writing's so tiny in the phone book.

'Council Bluffs Iowa Mafia sytem': Calls Dept' of Motor Vehicles and says you were going to put me through to the supervisor. Woman says she's on the other line and says she'll put him on hold.

' SAM 1883': Dialling.

'Judy Ann Miller Mafia Puke, you'll be exposed even more!': Calling Dept. of Motor vehicles again. Says they're acting stupid Americans. Asks the woman on the phone why they keep putting him on hold. Woman says that the supervisor in on another line. Asks for the woman's name. It's Heather. Asks for her surname she won't give it. Herk says he'll just keep calling back until she's off the other line.

' You Council Bluff people of the lawor system watch close here, this is day one.': Calls a woman named Judy. Herk's actually looking for the supervisor because he's looking to get his licence sorted out. She asks about his car and if he has all the documents for the car. He gives his address, 19 Park circle, Council Bluffs. Herk asks her address, she won't give him her address. Herk get's annoyed that she doesn't know who he is and suspects that she does because she assumed he didn't live in the area. Herk only has half a licence because he has to have his car legal before he can get his full licence. Herk asks is she telling him to go out and break the law, how is he supposed to get an Iowa licence without a legal car. Herk argues with her over the information she's giving him. She keeps talking over him and he calls her out on it. Herk asks her again where she lives, she refuses to tell him and asks who he is, he says she knows exactly who he is and says this is becoming a set up tactic.

'Judy Ann Miller, your going to be fired by law on this one.': Calls somewhere and asks for the Judge's number. Argues with her when she says that she'll transfer him straight through. He wants the number. Tells her he's putting this all on the net while she's looking for the number. Asks for Judy Miller's name again. Goes on another rant and the woman hangs up on him.

'Judy Miller just tried to have me evicted, I'll be sueing your ass personally': Recording the automated message for the Dept. of Motor Vehicles.

'Judy Ann Miller your the first to be exposed in almost a year in Iowa.': Dialling again. Clerks office Americans acting coo coo. Woman answers the phone and Herk says that Judy hung up on him. She tells him to go to the office at the mall. He asks does he have to have a full licence to get his car title. She gives him the phone number to the office at the mall. Herk asks how he can get a licence if the car he's driving isn't legal. Asks for a claims form because he's going to challenge the government on this one. She says she doesn't know the number for that, it's a different office. Herk doesn't believe her. She says she'll check.

'Judy Ann Miller how you feeling?': Calls the Dept. of Motor Vehicles and asks for the supervisor.

'council Bluffs Iowa its for real this time, you'll all be exposed for real this time!': Calls the Dept of Motor Vehicles again and says they were meant to give him the number for the judges office. Woman says they're closed. Asks for the Sheriffs number instead. Herk tells her he's friends with just about every sheriff in the country kind of.

And This:
'MOV09654': Walking through a crowd saying do you have any idea how many brothers are out here.

KingConald

kiwifarms.net
@Ellesse_warrior .

I realized that this website was fucked up on chrome and when I switched to firefox was able to expand your posts to see all the videos, previously I was only able to see the first one. I know I said it already but thanks so much for doing the dirty work and describing each video, it's a god send! I made the mistake of watching about half his videos in the fall and when I went to resume doing so I found youtube had for whatever reason removed the watched markers from the already seen videos and that made it an absolute nightmare to know what I had already seen, so reading your archives will save me endless hours.

I started a new Youtube channel dedicated to heaven's one and only, only a few uploads so far but will be aiming to make it a definitive Fedsmoker entertainment hub in hopes his work can get the exposure it deserves, my main objective is to make his most entertaining moments more digestible, so going to do a lot of combining, cutting and editing to make some videos/sagas more cohesive and adding date/location/context if possible plus a Herk bio in the description so new viewers can learn that his behavior was the product of legitimate mental issues and that he wasn't just trying to be an asshole all the time. I will also try to avoid anything too extreme/graphic to try and avoid termination. There are a lot of "best of" compilations that are super lame and clearly made by someone that spent twenty minutes looking through one of Herk's channels , with audio levels all over the place so my borderline OCD motivated me to try and do some solid compilations in the future. A clip I uploaded today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYy4XKVWmNw

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ellesse_warrior .

I realized that this website was fucked up on chrome and when I switched to firefox was able to expand your posts to see all the videos, previously I was only able to see the first one. I know I said it already but thanks so much for doing the dirty work and describing each video, it's a god send! I made the mistake of watching about half his videos in the fall and when I went to resume doing so I found youtube had for whatever reason removed the watched markers from the already seen videos and that made it an absolute nightmare to know what I had already seen, so reading your archives will save me endless hours.

I started a new Youtube channel dedicated to heaven's one and only, only a few uploads so far but will be aiming to make it a definitive Fedsmoker entertainment hub in hopes his work can get the exposure it deserves, my main objective is to make his most entertaining moments more digestible, so going to do a lot of combining, cutting and editing to make some videos/sagas more cohesive and adding date/location/context if possible plus a Herk bio in the description so new viewers can learn that his behavior was the product of legitimate mental issues and that he wasn't just trying to be an asshole all the time. I will also try to avoid anything too extreme/graphic to try and avoid termination. There are a lot of "best of" compilations that are super lame and clearly made by someone that spent twenty minutes looking through one of Herk's channels , with audio levels all over the place so my borderline OCD motivated me to try and do some solid compilations in the future. A clip I uploaded today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYy4XKVWmNw
There are 30-40 videos in most of my posts.

Thanks for putting that together, that's one of my favourite sagas. I'll be back with a bigger sign cracks me up every time.

If you want help in piecing together another saga PM me, I'd be happy to help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit not to double post:

Here’s the videos from Herk’s Conald Petersen channel:

Videos are from November 2019, they are of literally nothing and I have no idea why he even bothered to post them.

‘Spencer Karter cock sucker’: Blurry screen with nothing happening.

‘Shut up Spencer Karter you fat fucking Idiot’: Black screen with nothing happening.

‘Spencer Karter is a baby raper‘: Filming a wall with nothing happening.

Last edited:

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Kudos on your plans to make a hub of Herk's vids @KingConald. Looking forward to it!

I would still make use of the more graphic and crazy shit though. Maybe create a second channel and put that stuff there? If it goes, oh well. But given some of the shit on YT, it'd probably be fine. I have 4 different YT accounts and use each for specific purposes.

Either way, godspeed on it man. There are a shit ton of videos out there. I am sure you saw my screenshot earlier in the thread of all the channels I had bookmarked from a few years ago. So how many more channels he newly created between when I last bookmarked a channel to the present? Did you search for those channel names in my screenshot showing the bookmarks? It had the date ranges of the videos by each channel name. They should all be checked to see what ones are still up and archive the stuff, if @Ellesse_warrior or you haven't already done it. By the way @Ellesse_warrior what are you using to download the videos from YT? Let me know as I am always on the hunt for better software than what I use.

Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

IWannagoFast

kiwifarms.net
@Ellesse_warrior .

Rotflmao at that clip. That gunshot effect he does followed by the joker esque manical laugh had me in tears of laughter.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kudos on your plans to make a hub of Herk's vids @KingConald. Looking forward to it!

I would still make use of the more graphic and crazy shit though. Maybe create a second channel and put that stuff there? If it goes, oh well. But given some of the shit on YT, it'd probably be fine. I have 4 different YT accounts and use each for specific purposes.

Either way, godspeed on it man. There are a shit ton of videos out there. I am sure you saw my screenshot earlier in the thread of all the channels I had bookmarked from a few years ago. So how many more channels he newly created between when I last bookmarked a channel to the present? Did you search for those channel names in my screenshot showing the bookmarks? It had the date ranges of the videos by each channel name. They should all be checked to see what ones are still up and archive the stuff, if @Ellesse_warrior or you haven't already done it. By the way @Ellesse_warrior what are you using to download the videos from YT? Let me know as I am always on the hunt for better software than what I use.

I use these for downloading videos:

Here are the channels I've found from the list you posted and also from going through his linked channels on each of his channels:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUAf1Ru8l2FYyRVizFdvM5g 1994CharlieG
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90b4Ju9brkUq2UaFOUFzaQ trump fedsmoker (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC30xCST6QLLm0mPidRXE_tQ Conald PEtersen (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCblwLouEaBaM-s6bLlZwJBw Godznews
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5qQzVHAg3GxU9GIAjH2NTw CIAPanetta
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfIOutk0Du9_U447MjNDuuw Fedsmoker Forever
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllbt5jfiBC2KZY51XCOLoQ demoherk (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzjQLLDPSiudQuQtZZOe9qg (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9IjWM8H4MRDz30kukX_FDg herksterscnn (Downloaded will archive in thread this week)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_jMcAlR4-aEqrgXyjSWtRg FEDSMOKER GEAR
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW3hMKjRiOwXAKag3QN3djQ jeffsadd
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPZCP62DTqfLkh-YT7lb_Sw club69thieves
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOWni_OV0KS01PgxK7OYXWQ youauck (archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfIWnKDZd0diJXaFBo8PKuA fedsmoker (archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdaLtZ75yVzFGsb9K8Eb0kA ghostmaker fedsmoker (Downloaded will archive in thread this week)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJbDkuC0ML2fpTHTC5oGtw herknewz (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmnDIg2ttjvM5j3Hfke7lug CNNcurupt (Downloaded will archive in thread this week)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvRYF4UXngFuzLw5STvevtQ Fedsmoker Hub (Nuked)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC04YYWIzanI6ZJIG531UB7w Crow Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0sVieWuTkvy0Yeanwp1hA Ferdsmoker Herk (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC582_nZCwQr9b4_SI0Jo_ag FBISMOKER
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT3XUXwXz2tqjbrIrZagoaA Pukekiller
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94U5Fxu8I_Skwtt1BxFOMQ fedsmoker (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbZVtXdstiQzpuvJy6m64NQ lagunapigz
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCFlCmNdXWnDdB-7Q1VKUYA herk undefeated
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdm6_zAOnzeHzK-as8FY68A filthy churches (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbRg5YyT7JE9NWNu553aqQ herkzter herkster
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBzrLs0k-Kn5trX8slDZOCA Fed Smoker Hidden Site
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8o1TI6QNw0F2ge_2-CFWEA chiefsellers
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKTM27_042cPDSBm2ltT4Dg lagunabeachnews
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRru7kIb3FU2IIp-OXTNISw lagunapigs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJge6bknnMEmR3hoijqzHgw pedamiller
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhc-scwX50Q40NgwHfQHYA Fedsmoker 2017
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPyghYKgDmEv1lqOlK4_0wA officerleal
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GzE32EDO3Xo0_45HTQMvA witboys napa (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ36DhBZ2k3hxnnIlKXuzzA Graz Calaw (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy7U8ZcRJUoi3Bz8_pNPZpA Sheriff fedsmoker
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpjMchefNLdp72RUUzv5tw mayor hanavan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhB2BtSsS7RP8KUx472xeQ Bixbismoker
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8T8tQFN67fUtUD8v13Dw_g Hulk P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOoIntBBbcKq3Y5XViCL4zA Chief Wess Kuseld (Downloaded will archive in thread this week)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyO1fEHydVTmz1Ay7nb8n-Q fed zmoker (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmfAnnsyMltkwAlvbTkqbYA cnnfedsmoker (Downloaded will archive in thread this week)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO50bUwxmq_66bwyAYE0Grg FBIJOHNKAVANOUGH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcc4X38csbRy3c1i_44sckw Fedsmoker Saint Herkster (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbppWUGCHDWyQbZoIESr27w Bud n Fedmoker
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-giZSl7zGOf1Ee-oPBnBQ Herkforce
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbvEnCRJLI69JoBPWSLFdFA Pagosa springs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCCek8D6xJ6GGLSqzC3Z6jA FEDSMOKER HERK (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYV6AuWVfwOZAuTiluZXfbA Chamleysteve (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgYrxs8FNQPsqCFCxxlzBXg wardsfedsmoker (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTY5ML-TDMB3xhj9x6UE6bA SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH (Archived in thread)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkKHIdXEXCVC-zt9qYZy-ww Brent Miller (Archived in thread)

If anyone finds any other that are still up and running let me know and I'll bookmark them. I haven't included the archive channels I've got bookmarked. I think this is about half the channels that were on @LiveFromNS list from earlier in the thread. I went through them all and bookmarked the ones that were still up at the time.

• Winner

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Ok, good to know you tackled the channels I had marked. I also came across these links that I had tucked away, @Ellesse_warrior. Like most of the YT channels I had, I never reviewed these at all.

A DailyMotion channel. Might want to do a search of that site as there may be more stuff on there. Assuming he created that channel, he could have had same practice there as he did on YT.

A MetaCafe channel. Again, assuming it is one he created, he could have made more channels like he did with YT. Might be worth a scour of that site for more too!

This YT playlist may lead you to other channels unknown to us.

This YT channel has a lot of Town Council meeting videos. My suspicion is the Herk is in one or more of them as I assume that is why the channel was another bookmark I had. But they have a ton of videos so we'd have to know the timeframe he was in that particular town to find the video with him in it. If there even is one.

Another YT archive channel I also came across shortly after hearing Herk died.

Something else I had come across and saved for later was this wiki about Fed:
Check out the list of accounts they have for him! Massive! That might lead you to more unknown stuff.
YouTube
Fan accounts
Myspace
Twitter
FB post on a Police Dept website with a ton more channel names, aliases etc.

And finally a few news articles and miscellaneous items.

Above 2 are about a 2004 Grand Island Police report concerning terrorist threats and felony use of weapon, with Herk as one of three victims. Second article is the sentencing of the perp.

The one above is funny. Its from a digital media site. Operating out of Nigeria! LOL Using the Fed's death as clickbait! I came across it when I first saw he passed and was searching for info.

And while not named, this sounds like Fed, and what he would probably do! HAHA

Also, when I search for stuff on a subject, I use a VPN and other search engines like DDG or Yandex, or the country specific Google. I am not sure as I dont use Instagram, but I assume this site is just a a search engine for Instagram. So searching for Fedsmoker on Instagram will give you same results as going here. But maybe not!

That's about the extent of what I have for the great man. Wish I had more videos/channels saved, but I kind of lost heavy interest in Herk a few years back.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, good to know you tackled the channels I had marked. I also came across these links that I had tucked away, @Ellesse_warrior. Like most of the YT channels I had, I never reviewed these at all.

A DailyMotion channel. Might want to do a search of that site as there may be more stuff on there. Assuming he created that channel, he could have had same practice there as he did on YT.

A MetaCafe channel. Again, assuming it is one he created, he could have made more channels like he did with YT. Might be worth a scour of that site for more too!

This YT playlist may lead you to other channels unknown to us.

This YT channel has a lot of Town Council meeting videos. My suspicion is the Herk is in one or more of them as I assume that is why the channel was another bookmark I had. But they have a ton of videos so we'd have to know the timeframe he was in that particular town to find the video with him in it. If there even is one.

Another YT archive channel I also came across shortly after hearing Herk died.

Something else I had come across and saved for later was this wiki about Fed:
Check out the list of accounts they have for him! Massive! That might lead you to more unknown stuff.
YouTube
Fan accounts
Myspace
Twitter
FB post on a Police Dept website with a ton more channel names, aliases etc.

And finally a few news articles and miscellaneous items.

Above 2 are about a 2004 Grand Island Police report concerning terrorist threats and felony use of weapon, with Herk as one of three victims. Second article is the sentencing of the perp.

The one above is funny. Its from a digital media site. Operating out of Nigeria! LOL Using the Fed's death as clickbait! I came across it when I first saw he passed and was searching for info.

And while not named, this sounds like Fed, and what he would probably do! HAHA

Also, when I search for stuff on a subject, I use a VPN and other search engines like DDG or Yandex, or the country specific Google. I am not sure as I dont use Instagram, but I assume this site is just a a search engine for Instagram. So searching for Fedsmoker on Instagram will give you same results as going here. But maybe not!

That's about the extent of what I have for the great man. Wish I had more videos/channels saved, but I kind of lost heavy interest in Herk a few years back.
Great find! I'll bookmark what I can and put them on my very long archiving to do list

Edit to not double post:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the videos from Herk’s HerkstersCNN channel:

It’s a small channel so I’m putting them all in one post. Videos are from December 26th, 2007 and he’s in Laguna Beach.

Phone Calls to CNN: (Audio is really bad but these are funny)
‘HerkstersCNN’: Filming people on the street while playing an audio recording of him calling CNN talking about how they are covering up a load of stuff and ranting about black people working for CNN. Says he’s already called the FBI about them covering up stuff too.

‘Herksterscnn’: Filming traffic and playing an audio recording of phone calls to the Sheriff’s Department. Talking about hanging a noose up off a flag pole. Talking about cops stealing records and CNN covering it up.

‘Herksterscnn’: Filming a post person and playing audio recordings of his phone calls. He’s just insulting her in this one and talking about a noose again.

‘Herksterscnn’: Filming people on the street and playing an audio recording of a phone call. He’s accusing them of hanging up on him and tells them he’s a retired double agent. There’s an automated message on the phone and he’s just ranting over it. Audio’s really bad, he keeps says cash n-er news and then it cuts off after they hang up on him again.

‘Herksterscnn’: Filming people in the street and playing an audio recording of a call too CNN. Tells them that he’s been trying for 2 weeks to give them a story. Woman tells him he just needs to push 1 on the option list and that sets Herk off. He starts calling them niggas and ranting over the woman trying to explain it to him.

‘HerkstersCNN’: Filming people on the street and playing audio recording of phone calls to CNN. He asks for a particular person but they keep hanging up on him straight away because he keeps calling them niggas.

‘Herksters Real News!’: Filming traffic and playing audio recordings of phone calls to CNN, shouting over the woman over the phone about how he wants to interrogate someone in front of the whole world about cops stealing records.

‘HerkstersCNN’: Filming traffic and playing audio recordings of phone calls to CNN. He’s talking about Jeff Sadd now and asking to speak to someone in particular but keeps calling them a cock sucker so they keep hanging up on him. Ranting about being disconnected and being put on hold. When a woman finally answers he asks her if she’s holding some cock and calls her a bitch. She hangs up.

‘I;uuiouiojh’: Filming a crowd and talking about CNN power. Plays clips from his audio recordings of his phone calls to CNN while yelling power of the press Americans.

‘=0-ko-o-]0io0’: Filming a crows and playing his audio recording. I can’t make anything out at all, the audio is terrible until Herk asks for today’s date.

Thieving Restaurant: (Flip the order of these two)
‘ioiojjioj’: Arguing with a woman in a restaurant because she threw his food in the trash when all he wanted was for them to heat it up for him. He says he’s going to call the cops because that’s stealing. Asks if they’re going to give him his money back and asks why there’s no white people working here. Asks for the head office phone number because he wants to make a complaint. Makes sp ic noises. Woman tells him to wash his hands. He tells her she’s dirtier than him because she had to hop a fence.

‘Jiojuiojiopji’: Filming a woman in a store through the window. Herk says goodbye thanks for stealing from me to her.

CNN Phone Calls Part 2 – Clips
‘jh89u’: I think your catching it Bush, are you catching it? Plays an audio recording of him on the phone to a Sheriff’s Department complaining about not being able to give his story to CNN and CNN only having black people answering the phone.

‘p0kjopkpkik’: Time to square dance Bush. Filming some buskers play some tunes and playing audio from his phone calls to CNN and the Sheriff’s Department.

‘ipuuipp’: Woo hoo, time to square dance! Playing clips of his audio recordings to the White House. He’s asking the White House for advice on how to deal with CNN. Goes back around to the buskers playing music and yells time to square dance and then time to take down the FBI.

‘kmkl[mml’m’: Filming the buskers and saying wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

‘0ji[kjopi’: Watching the buskers play and singing along with his own words.

Twinkie:
‘klo0-o-o0]o’: Filming a twinkie in a clothing store from across the street. Keeps saying bring your cleavage over here.

‘opk]opk’: Continued from previous video. Still filming the twinkie. Saying check out this hottie Americans and keeps commenting on how hot she is.

Songs & Twinkies on the Beach:
‘ji90900[9ui0’: Filming the sea.

‘kopopk’: Filming the sea.

‘i0[jioj’: Filming a twinkie running on the beach and yells come on pick up the pace, run, run, run, etc.

‘jiopiop[kjp[k’: Filming a twinkie walking on the beach while singing I could be in love.

‘=;p-=-\ol’: Filming a twinkie running with her dog singing we are the world, we are the champions, make the place a better place worth living.

‘ko0-0-o0-o’: Filming a twinkie walking on the beach while singing about being a famous movie producer and how the twinkie is a movie star now.

‘Herksters Beach’: Filming a twinkie running on the beach and says yeah that’s why I live out here, they’re all hot and then he starts singing again.

‘Herkster Beach!’: Singing only the lonely can swim while filming a twinkie running along the beach.

‘Herks hot shots!’: Singing you’re the one that I want from Grease while filming a twinkie running on the beach.

Intermission:
‘Herks wolf picture!’: Filming his wolf picture that a dude has just bought from him. Dude accidentally calls Herk Fedslayer.

‘kjiopop[kpko[‘: Herk talking to someone in a bar (?) Herk says yeah, yeah, it’s cool man.

City Council Meeting: (Last video is the best out of these ones)
‘Herk’: Going into a City Council meeting. Oh Fedsmoker what did you bring me? Did you bring me more people? We’re going in.

‘Mayor Ugly!’: At a council meeting. Says give it up for the new mayor she seems like a nice lady, I’ve always liked her.

‘This bitch steals records in Laguna Beach!’: Filming a woman going back to her seat. Herk says she’s dirty and she’s on the run.

‘1 Ugly Bitch1’: Filming a woman and whispering about how she’s dirty while the meeting is going on.

‘1 Laguna Beach Firechief, he seems normal! Bush!’: Filming the Fire Chief addressing the council. Mumbles something but I can’t make it out and then says thank you when the Fire Chief finishes.

‘1’: Filming everyone saying the pledge and shows his audio recorder to the camera. Films each of the members.

‘1’: Film posters that are being discussed by the council members and mumbling about how this is big money.

‘1 Mayor Ugly’: Filming the council members and mumbling about one being dirty and that another one is a record withholder.

‘1 Puke, Laguna Beach Pukes!’: Addressing the council and names Jim Burnes FBI. Says he has evidence to put Chief Mike Sellers and Officer Leal in jail, he wants to speak to them right now. Asks if the council can arrange for them to speak with him. Says he wants to talk to the chief and that he has a history of putting chiefs in jail. Council says they can’t arrange that. Herk says he got a ticket today for sitting outside with his sign. Says he’s going to continue sitting outside with his sign, doesn’t care how many tickets they give him. Asks to speak to Chief Sellers again. Says Kenneth Frank (one of the council members present) is next for Mafia tactics. Frank ignores Herk. Herk tells them he’s all geared up to expose them.

Officer Bixbi Call Outs:
‘Bixbi where are you hiding?’: Poor poor Bixbi kids. Me and the bike’s gonna put you in hell Bixbi, that means we’re going to put you in jail before we’re done with your stupid ass boy. You fucking hear me punk? Yeah? I hope you hear me good because you’re going on YouTube to stay!

‘Herksterscnn’: George Bush I want you to know Bixbi’s been fucking up, taking showers with the Rivieri (?). I’ve baited him with the kid he’d be calling and you called didn’t you boy? Baited you didn’t I? How’s it feel Bixbi? Because I’m coming boy, coming yeah! Bixbi is that what Uncle Sam pays you to do with this fucking badge huh boy?

‘Bixbi’: Alright Bixbi you already had one shut down you can run them all day long. You’re going to be loaded for the rest of your fucking life. You hear me boy? I hope you hear me, because it lasts forever.

‘Herksterscnn’: See that Bixbi, you’re going on record Bixbi. Playing an audio recording of a phone call to a Police Department while ranting about Officer Bixbi and filming people on the street.

‘Bixbi’: Filming traffic and people on the street while playing an audio recording of him being super aggressive on the phone to the Sheriff’s Department.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are the videos from Herks CCNcurupt channel:

Videos are from January 10, 2008 and he’s in Laguna Beach.

Grumpy Twinkies:
’Hernews’: Yells about being in Laguna Beach and films a woman walking past and talking about how she always looks pissed off with the world. Speculates why this is.

‘CNNCurupt’: Filming a woman walking two dogs and says she’s probably not a fan of him, Tupperware boobs, they’re never fucking friendly. These fucking cunts never have a smile for the Herkster because he’s not the type again who can just be throwing cash around on Tupperware.

‘CNNFEDSMOKER’: Unlike these sand monkeys who never give anything to the homeless. Filming a twinkie getting into her car. He’s talking about her.

Even the Birds Wear Wires:
‘CNNCURUPT’: Yelling about his bike being wired and him being wired and the birds being wired. They’re his fucking eyes Americans.

‘CNNFEDSMOKER’: Filming a bird on a lamppost. Americans these are my eyes. That is Herkster. It’s crows releative. Tell ‘em! Tell’em! That’s right we’re coming for them aren’t we buddy. Laughs. We’re coming for them crow, relation of crow is up there…. Go get them crow. You’re my eyes!

Herk and Steve (Not Justa):
‘CNN Hides News’: Yelling. I want to let you fucking pussy ass Americans know that this fucking man is a weer (?) Guy not pleased with Herk calling him out but walks off. Herk says no you’re not a pussy, that’s why I’m telling you that. You’re a fucking killer. Kill some more mother fuckers, just don’t pretend like you’re me because then people get hurt.

‘CNNCURUPT NEWS’: Yells yeah looking good at a dude crossing the road then asks Steve about his experiences in jail. Steve doesn’t want to talk about it.

‘HERKNEWS’: Americans when you’ve got friends like Steve you don’t need anybody else. Steve talks about how bad Herk hurt him when he kicked him and how angry he was. Herk yells that Steve is hardcore.

‘CNNCURUPT’:Talking to Steve. Yes America, time with Herk News! Steve says he was completely disabled by Herk kicking him and he is the real Steve Austin. Herk says Steve didn’t try to ruin his life for kicking him.

‘CNNfedsmoker’: Yelling at no one in particular and then introduces his friend Steve. Asks Steve if he thinks it’s a good idea to dance with the Herkster.

‘Herknews’: Talking to Steve. Calls him Stone and explains that the only reason he’s giving him a cigarette is because he’s not the type of pussy that goes crying to the cops after Herk kicked him in the ribs. Asks Steve how long his ribs hurt after.

‘CNNcurupt’: Talking to Steve, tells him he’s his friend repeatedly while bringing up a time that Herk kicked him. Steve describes how much damage a kick from Herk causes.

Some Fun Interactions with Laguna Beach Folks;
‘CNNFEDSMOKER, CNNCURUPT’: Filming a guy on the street. Herk news is where it’s at now Americans. I’m the one who decides who’s cool and who’s not because it’s really all about me. I’ve come to that conclusion.

‘regreg’: Filming a guy posing in a store window. It’s a stripper kids! It’s a mannequin!

Herk Goes to the Beach:
‘CNNCURUPT’: At the beach filming the sea. What the fuck was that?

‘CNNFEDSMOKER’: On the beach filming the waves. It’s incredible isn’t it kids?

‘mjmuimjmk’: Filming people swimming in the sea. Yeah! We rule this fucking town. Come on ride that wave! God Bless you!

Twinkies:
‘CNNCURUPT NEWS’: Filming a twinkie jogging while repeating we’re filming, filming today for a movie and making badoink sounds while filming her run.

‘Herk’: Says welcome to Herks news to a twinkie jogging with her dog, still talking to her after she’s well past him. Thanks her for coming and makes badoink noises while filming her jog.

‘CNNFEDSMOKER. CNNCURUPT’: Filming a twinkie. That hot bitch Americans is wearing the same outfit she was wearing yesterday. You know that twinkie has got to be stinking them panties up unless she’s doing the under wear cleaning of the day… guy in a truck across the street starts yelling at him and they yell back and forth about the twinkie.

‘CNNFEDSMOKER’: Filming a twinkie. Herk news coming at you Americans. Nothing but cool people on Herk’s news. Asks a twinkie how she doing. She ignores Herk.

‘CNNFEDSMOKER’: Filming a twinkie jogging. Here she comes Americans. The hottest bitch in the world she’s coming. Another jogging twinkie goes past Herk. No not you… get out of the way you rotten cunt. Goes back to filming the first jogging twinkie. Look at this lady here she comes...nothing but the best runner in the world… gadoink noises.

‘7jyutjyukj’: Filming a twinkie and calls her the cities crack whore. Says she just wanted $30 to fuck.

Bixbi:
‘6yh’: Filming the sunset. Bixbi’s on the run kids. Rants about Bixbi.

Fight Herk IRL:
‘uyk’: My challenge holds true kids. Fight anybody on this corner.. do you hear me…

Herk Investigates a Car Crash:
‘7yu7t’: Asking someone about a car door flying open. Guy says he didn’t see it. Herk seems to accept this answer.

‘ m.o’: Says that mother- smoked your car all the way down man. To a guy.

Yelling at Cops and Ambulances:
‘78j89k’: Yelling at a cop car speeding past with its sirens on.

‘7ik7i9kki8kk’: Yelling save a life etc. at an ambulance speeding past him.

Herk’s Psychiatrist:
‘uykykmii’: Says he’s with his psychiatrist and ask him to talk about a guy that just attacked Herk. Herk asks how long the guy’s been a psychiatrist. 20 years. Herk asks if he thinks Herk is a good guy and if he’s his best student. Guy says yeah. They talk about the guy that came up on Herk leaving in an ambulance.

Edit:

I went through the channel list on @LiveFromNS 's post. There were 2 channels on it that are still up that I didn't have linked in my previous list. The rest of the channels were nuked.

Attachments

Last edited: