Inactive Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. Last channel: Deputy Fox, Fucking Dead

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are the videos from Herk’s Chief Wess Kuseld Channel:

Videos are from November 2014 and he’s in Estes Park.

Chief Wess Kufeld Call Outs:
‘Estes Park you need to fire your Baby raper Chief Wess Kufeld now!’: Filming his laptop screen and ranting about the Estes Park Chief being a baby raper and showing his YouTube channels that he’s going to expose him on. The entire city is going to go on the net as baby raper.

‘Estesparkbabyrapers@gmail,com Estes Park your in there for the Exposure, just flinch!’: Herk’s not even mad at Chief Kufeld, it’s just business because they’ve been messing around with his cameras and his recorders. The whole town is going on the net as baby raper. That’s football, that’s investigations, that’s puss y.

Estes Park Stalker Cops - Captain Ray Fisher Phone Calls:
‘MAH00095’: Playing an audio recording of him on the phone talking about how Estes Park cops stalk him every time he gets into his car. Asks the person on the phone to wire him up.

'I've been trashing Pukes all my life Estes Park, your nothing in my world Know it Bitches!': Walking around his car playing an audio recording of him asking to be wired up again.

'Capt. Ray Fisher is a Baby Raper in Colorado, raping little 5 year old boys Punk.': Continuation of previous video. He's gotten a ticket and wants to subpoena the cops to court.

Elk:
‘Even your elk are Baby Rapers Chief!’: Filming some elk.

‘These Estes Park elk are Baby Rapers just like all the reswidents’:Filming some elk and saying yeah hit him, attack, attack. The elk are just chilling.

Cop Stalking:
'Chief Wess Kufeld is a Baby Raper of Estes Park': Filmning a cop car ahead of him in traffic. He's going to hit the cop up for some gas or maybe give him the worst day of his life. Time will Telll!

Chief Wess Kufeld Hate Boner:
‘This kids just another Baby Raper of Estes Park chief Wess Kufeld told me’: Filming a photo of some kids on his laptop and says even the kids of Estes Park are baby raper huh. Pretends to shoot the kids.

'Chief Wess Kufeld I told you your entire city will be titled Baby Rapers.': Mom you'll be wearing the baby raper stamp on your forehead Estes Park slut. Kid what do you think of that? Pretends to shoot the photo.

'MAH00120': Filming a weeding photo. These two are getting the stamp too. :

'Estes Park Baby Rapers, you'll all wear the Stamp until the Chief Wess Kufeld is Fired!': More baby rapers of Estes, unbelieveable.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is part 1 of Herk’s Ghostmaker Fedsmoker Channel:

Videos are from June 2018 and he’s in Rifle Colorado.

Herk goes to the hospital:
‘the ol hippa policy huh.? Cams and recorders are allowed in hospitals americans’: Nurse telling Herk that he can’t take pictures in the hospital.

‘HIPPA LAW, Rifle Dr. here thinks she knows the law that’s really just a policy’: Nurse telling Herk it’s illegal to film in the hospital. Herk asks her when it became illegal and asks her where she learned HIPPA law. Nurse leaves and Herk says HIPPA law says she can’t film him but he can film. Herk asks nurse about blood pressure pills. She said that they are waiting on the pharmacist and they ordered a week for him. He’s not happy with this and says it’s a waste of his money and tax payers money. She said he’ll need to get an appointment with the doctors and that his numbers aren’t high enough for it to be an emergency. Herk asks if it’s illegal to film in the hospital. She says she doesn’t know and he points out that they have security cameras everywhere. Herk accuses her of calling the cops on him. She tells Herk she’ll go get his prescription.

‘RIFLE COLORADO, ONE LITTLE CAMERA FILLED YOUR ENTIRE HOSPITAL UP WITH COPS’: Herk asks the nurse to get the person in charge and asks what his blood pressure is. She gives him the numbers and he says that’s high. She agrees. Herk thinks the other nurse is a social media troll and talks about how social media is effecting her and that she’s not meant to be withholding blood pressure medication from him. Herk says she should sign a petition to get the other nurse fired. Nurse asks him questions for his form. He says put the other nurse down as his next of kin then starts talking about social media again.

‘rifle Colorado dr. wants a new life.? A stamped life. Hippa policy master huh.?’: Filming a still from a video of the nurse. Talking about how she’s not happy with her life.

Officer Atkins:
‘HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AMERICANS, FROM FEDSMOKER, YOU CAN TELL THIS PIG IS HAPPY HUH.?’ Talking to Officer Atkins at the gas station. Herk’s not happy that his name is being dropped over the scanners at Durango. Herk explains that he’s not threatening cops, he puts them on the internet. Shows his recorder and tells Atkins that his car is filled with wires and cameras. Atkins tells Herk he’s not interested in what he’s saying but he can help him find a place to camp. Herk asks for the Marshall’s name. Atkins gives his name. Atkins starts talking to someone over the scanner while Herk asks about complaint forms and says that he wants to know what to do if a cop won’t give him a complaint form. Herk accuses him of trying to set him up. Atkins keeps repeating that Herk is the one who approached him.

’MVI 1036’: O dear Atkins, O goodness, no I’, not the one who makes threats here nigga it’s you pigs who do that for even showing up. Yes sir and everybody in the neighborhood especially with that baby raper chomo stamp there Atkins. Like you just tried to do homeboy. Tried to rope me huh, yeah well you just roped yourself boy.

State Attorney's Office/ Police Station:
‘lord fedsmoker, relax folks, just one social media pig stamped an entire city here It looks’: Herk’s looking for the district attorney. They’re not in today. Woman asks why he’s looking for the district attorney. Herk tells her he’s a retired state agent and cops have been harassing him. Dude steps up and says he’ll talk to Herk, Herk explains that he’s a retired state agent and that he’s also social media so cops harass him. Herk says he’s going to track the two cops that were stalking him. There happens to be a detective there and Herk thinks that there’s something up. Dude explains that they can’t do anything for him, he needs to file a report with the police. Detective steps in and says he knows Herk from the internet. Herk tells the detective that he’s here to complain about the stalking cops. Detective pulls dude aside and Herk says that’s illegal and starts talking about how there needs to be trust. Herk is going to investigate that detective now too. Herk explains again that he’s social media and asks for a complaint form. Dude tries to explain that they don’t take complaints here. Herk keeps cutting him off and then says that the cop stalking is pretty much attempted murder. Herk asks who the Chief of Police is. Dude doesn’t know but gets the answer for Herk. Herk tells him about how he took down Jeff Sadd. Dude cuts Herk off and tells him that he’s in the wrong place to file a report. Herk tells him about how he spent 30 days in jail for harassing cops when all he was trying to do was pay a fake ticket they gave him. Herk calls the detective an internet troll and says they’re all discriminating because he took a rest at the side of the road. Herk asks for directions to the police station.

‘FLASH’ here we go, another hippa law pusher guy huh.? You law twits don’t even know law’: Filming a guy walking past. Herk says hi. Someone mumbles something and Herk says oh I’m awfully sorry.

‘MVI 0148’: Herk asks for the sheriff.

’MVI 0150’: Woman tells Herk the Sheriff isn’t in but gives Herk the Sheriff’s name and number. Herk tells her he’s a retired state agent and that cops are stalking him doing social media business on tax dollars playing internet games.

Twinkies:
‘dear lord fedsmoker’: Filming a twinkie’s butt and says sounds good I’ll pay for that shot as she cycles off.

‘dear lord fedsmoker’: Twinkie dancing. Looks like she recorded it herself on Herk’s camera.

Guard Dog Call Out:
k9ghostmaker@gmail.com lord fedsmokers friends.’: Filming two guys talking trash about a dude called Guard Dog. Herk feeds them things to say to the camera.

Epic Speech - MS13: (My transcription doesn't do this justice)
‘AMERICANS, DEAR FEDSMOKER, DEF OF MS SLASH THIRTEEN CLUBS HUH.?’: Sitting in his car. Happy fourth of July on that flag there, oh that’s right. I’m gonna have a little cigarette, a little cigarette to just tell you all. When you get on this camera, like uh, anywho yeah, on that flag right next to that toothbrush, it’s not bad when you start calling yourselves like I dunno what do they call that club? New Queer faggot fucking club in my fucking country. The more sluts thirteen, the more sluts thirteen, the more sluts thirteen club. They tattoo their fucking faces like dirty little maggots, they put little plugs in their ears like those Igaumic looking African foe kink-neckers. Laughs, and they’re in my country from El Salvador and skanky little countries like that. Mingling with my fellow Americans, my dear dear do gooders of my dear country. You nasty son of a bitches you know I seen you in county jails and prison. They hang out Americans fighting next to each other like queers lovers, they fuck each other, they suck negroes cocks, they’re fucking queer as fuck total illusion. These MS13 faggot mother fuckers. Laugh. More sluts Americans, that’s all there is, more fag sluts. That’s right, tattoo their mother fucking faces like their putting on their fucking mascara. Dirty sons of bitches . Tattoo their heads and faces like Barbie dolls and then sit in prison cells the rest of their fucking lives and fuck each other because they’re chomo baby raping fucking faggots. In my country Americans, what am I to do with this? I’ve been thinking about it ever since Trump brought those fucking faggot mother fuckers to my attention. I tell you what, I don’t know if you know this Americans but I should tell you the facts and the facts are the truth will set you all free. I’m going to tell you the facts and the facts are I just met this gay guy that just robbed a bank fifteen days after he just got out of jail he said he was going to jump of the top of the county jail. I said why are you going to do that. He goes well, because all blacks are fucking queer and they all try to fuck him. I don’t believe that I don’t believe that . He said you ever go to prison, you’re going to find that out. And that’s why he was going to kill himself because he was gay or kind of resembled a woman and he was going to go through getting fucked every day for fifteen years again, he just got out for fifteen. He said also that Latino’s fuck each other also and they try to fuck him too. So Blacks and Latinos Americans I did end up in prison for ten months and it was not rape. You hear these rape stories in prison and it was not rape they rape themselves they fuck each other. They check into PC cages and fuck and suck in the PC cages protective custody. They come out cum drunk and they figure out how to get back in there because they’re fucking queers and they’re doing life sentences and they’ve got aids on top of it Americans. Aids. I was down in Florida 85% of those were aids infested fuckers fucking each other Americans. They’re going to go home to their wives someday some of them. That’s the facts mother fuckers I tell you like it is. I tell you how these scum bags are here fucking these black dudes and Mexicans. Let me tell you what, these mother fuckers all screw each other that’s a fact. That is a fact. I tell it like it is okay and there’s no more raping going on in these prisons. You never hear of it you know why? Because they put their fucking headphones on, you ask anyone who’s been in, they put their fucking headphones on, they’ve got some mother fucking crack head who can make these things sound like a stereo and they put them on their heads and they walk around on Friday and Saturday nights as their favorites and they fucking stroll the bathroom for their queer buddies to fuck and go behind the stalls and fuck and suck each other all night long. I couldn’t believe it when I was there I really couldn’t believe it. You just to go to the bathroom and smoke a cigarette and pretend like you don’t see it. You pretend we’ll they’re real quiet behind that bathroom stall because they’re having fun fucking and sucking your ms13’s, your gang bangers of all breeds are all behind that shower wall fucking and sucking Americans. They’re fucking and sucking and clucking. That’s the God’s honest truth. The God’s honest Mary fucking truth and happy fourth of July. Now you know you gangster bitches. Your man has done sucked cock and everything else in . They’re dirty sons of bitches dirty, dirty, dirty. You MS13 sons of bitches in my country. You better pack up your fucking bags and your cock sucking lips and your twinkie a holes and get the fuck out of here. I’m speaking for every one of us unless your face wants to look like that. (Films skull on his steering wheel) or that (films skull in dashboard) because I’ll blind you fuck heads. If I even see any one of you around here I kick your fucking heads in.

Vintage Car Show:
‘lord fedsmoker, I get into just about every event free nation wide’: Looking at some vintage cars. There’s a twinkie in the car with him. Herk pulls up and says more hitchikers. There are two twinkies and Herk starts yelling more hitch hikers for me! Then says he’s kidding and says he’s here to see the hot rods. Some old man told them about them. She gives him the prices and Herk says he wants It for free. He just wants to go in for a minute. She lets him go in.

‘fedsmoker, best part of the car show , fedsmoker met a real motor head’: Filming some vintage cars and starts talking to one of the drivers about the cars.

Twinkie Part 2:
‘her twinkie was like that of a sugar goddess.’: Driving and talking about a car driving crazy by him and he found a cool twinkie, says he might bring her to New York. She doesn’t want to go. He says he’ll probably leave her in Denver.

‘twinkies and ice cream are fedsmokers favourite. this summer is great’: Asks the twinkie I she’s enjoying her week day drive. She is. That’s fantastic.

Herk Reacts:
‘steve justa work out program, author of the new book, the father of date rape‘: Filming a video that’s playing on his laptop. Calls the guy on the screen a chomo and says he’s going to get a baby raper stamp on his face. This guy was bragging up Justa and Herk says Justa date raped one of his babes.

Fedsmoker Original Songs:
‘00001 62’: Music playing in the background while Herk’s camera records the logo on his laptop. Possble Fedsmoker original song.

‘the dear fedsmokere song, america’s only talent. Fedsmoker john manning’: A Fedsmoker original song featuring John Manning on guitar.

Car Security:
‘Rifle Colorado. I’m going to fly you above the Gold, your city has done a good job this week’: Looks like he left his camera running in his car when it was parked and he was out. Just filming traffic.

Springfield's Artificial Insemination PRoject:
‘fedsmoker met guard doggie he was flying his dear sign, the famous guard doooogie’: Pulls up next to a guy handing out flyers about Springfield’s secret artificial insemination project. Springfield has bottle babies.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 2 of Herk's Ghostmaker Fedsmoker channel:

He's in Oklahoma, Buffalo, Colorado and Pagosa Springs and these videos are from July 2018.

There will be one more post with videos from this channel.

Herk's Morning:
'DEAR LORD FEDSMOKER, it's always nice to wake up on the right side of the car': Herk finally got his dash back on and is feeling fantastic! Twinkie broke it off when he was fucking her. What a 4th of July! Rant about twinkies and aids and prison.

'fedsmokers breakfast was pretty good today.': Parked by a lake showing the hot dogs, eggs and lots of bread he cooked for breakfast. Starts eating. Nice!

'dear lord fedsmoker is going to train a bit this summer, this is my worst': Practicing some of his karate moves on a tree.

'lord fedsmoker, after i ate breakfast desert just comes walking by, my god.': This looks like a dash cam video. No sound. Driving into a parking lot and parks. Twinkie walks ;past and waves at the car.

Why do bitches?: (These are great)
'lord fedsmoker, at night, every night is just about like this, it's been this way all my life': Driving and ranting about red and white chariots and rants about bitches. Sick of bitches crying to him all the time that they want him to fuck them. Pulls over and plays a recording. Just because he's out here doesn't mean he has to fuck you all. He might let ladies suck his cock a little bit but that doesn't mean he's going to fuck you. Doesn't want to catch diseases, never caught a disease in his life. He has fucked 2000 bitches in his life. Tries to pawn most bitches off on his friends because he's got to have a break once in a while. Doesn't fuck drunk bitches. Doesn't do bitches over 120 pounds.

'lord fedsmoker is drawing the line again, any chick under twenty three. years old is cut off': Continued from previous video. Playing a recording in his car with the camera just sitting on his dash. Herk says the cops probably sent a girl over for him to try and catch his out. Rants about bitches wanting everything and how he's not going to lower his standards. Cry more bitches, Herk doesn't care. Lists out all the things a twinkies got to have if they want to be with him. He strives for perfection. Check out his elite fucking neck! Doesn't want to hurt his shoulders fucking these bitches anymore.

'for starters world, drunks chicks have not a prayer to get fedsmoker to rock them': Continued from previous video. Sitting in his car playing the recording again. Says he thinks about these situations like how would he feel if it was his sister. Americans, I've been trying to tell you the story of how I can't even come out of the fucking car anymore. I've been getting more pussy than I ever got when I was young... I've always had luck with pussy man. Sometimes I don't want it because I get it too much and I get it too much especially with aids and shit man. Bitches, I don't know who she is. Fuck That!
Cops:
'until clinton oak. capt. and hale are fired, all troopers of america shall wear the stamp': Playing an audio recording of a phone call to a PD. Cop he's talking to is called Randy. Talking about a cop in Oklahoma who he thinks sent a guy to kick his ass right after he had been talking to some Troopers. No one was around when he went to report it. Says he ran into a Trooper later who told him that they wouldn't take his story. Talks to the cop about how he's going to ruin these cops and how he's been going to the cemetery and baby raper stamping everybody. Talks about Jeff Sadd. Goes back to talking about the Trooper. Talks about how his car sucks cops in like la genie, its a cop magnet. Talks about cops arranging people driving crazy around him so he'll react to them and slip up. Talks about a Doctor that killed 5 people and how he thinks the cops were in on that too. Has to go find a rest area to fix his car because it's leaking oil. Thinks the Troopers sent a guy to stalk him while he was parked playing that phone call. Going to stamp every Trooper in this town.

'sayre oak. capt. knight, hale, wait till you see the butterfly effect from this punks! fedsmoker': Driving and talking about Troopers waiting for him and stalking him. Cop pulls Herk over and Herk tells him he was looking for his office anyway and starts talking about how a guy threatened to kick his ass last night while he was buying a hot dog. Cop asks for his licence and Herk asks what he did wrong. Cop questions him about the guy who threatened him, he's super aggressive. Cop doesn't seem to understand why Herk wants to report a crime that a civilian made against him to the cop. Cop doesn't believe him and is really rude to Herk. Herk asks if he broke the law and says he's trying to report a crime someone did against him. Cop doesn't care that Herk has it on camera. Herk asks the cop if he'll take the report from him. Cop says no because it happened in the city. Herk says the city won't take the report. Cop tells Herk just because he thinks something doesn't make it true. Herk tells the cop that he worked for the Sate Patrol. Cop doesn't care and tells him his licence is out of date, Herk gives him his new one and says he just wanted to go swimming and people are threatening him. Cop argues with Herk because he thinks the police were involved with the guy threatening him. Herk tells the cop he was out with Christians and all he does is record evil people. He's done nothing wrong. Cop tells him there's no one that can take his report because it's the weekend. Herk says he used to work under cover and asks if he can work under cover for them. Cop says no. Herk asks where the FBI head quarters is. Cop doesn't know. Herk tells him he used to work for the State Patrol and he's going to keep recording people. Talks about a Trooper hanging around by his car and how the government wastes so much time and money on his car. Herk asks if the cop watches his videos. Cop tells him putting a baby raper stamp on peoples faces would be a rape charge or an assault.

'FEDSMOKERS MOVIE, TRUMPS NEWS, HELL BOUND ROAD.IT'S TIME.!': Herk walks up to a State Patrol cop at the gas station and starts ranting about cops wasting government time on cameras. Tells the cop that the cops here are exceptional and they shouldn't be cops if they don't know it's not against the law to film. Tells the cop that he used to work for the State Patrol and that a cop told him that baby raper stamping people is a rape charge. Asks the cop if it's illegal for the cop to say that to him, Cop tells Herk he's never even heard of a baby raper stamp. Cop seems cool with Herk filming but says let cops do their jobs. Herk tells him that it's his job to talk to them because they're working for him and it's his country. He's going to baby raper stamp the Sheriff too. Talks about cops arranging people to stalk him and tells the cop that he used to work for the State Patrol. Herk walks off still ranting about how he's going to baby raper stamp anyone twitching around him or his car.

'American's, meet officer Logan here, Gold, and above the GOLD. pretty rare': Filming traffic, says never bet against the black (lots of black cars) and never bet against Logan. starts filming a cop called Logan. Herk tells him he's doing a great job and thanks him for being a nice guy and very professional. Talks about cops arranging people to mess with him. Herk says the chief is gold to for having such a nice guy on his force.

'trooper capt, brad knight, you hired a naughty one dooper hale, butterfly effects a going': At the State Troopers office. Tells a lady cop that he used to wear wires for Nebraska State Troopers and asks about a ding that's on his name saying he's dangerous to cops and he wants to make a complaint. Cop says he needs to come back at 8 when they're open. Herk asks for the Chiefs name because he wants to make a complaint for being wrongfully arrested. Asks for the cops name and if it's illegal for him to wait here. Cop says she'll have the Chief respond to him and shuts the door.

Herk Reacts:
'lord fedsmoker, one of my dear fans had a thought on his mind, it sure has huh.?': Filming his laptop screen. He's written baby raper on a picture of someone using paint. Says it's not as neat as he usually does it, was trying to figure out the font.

'O DEAR GOODNESS, I BELIEVE THIS ONE HERE NEEDS TO HIT THE REHAB AFTER THE NUT HOUSE.?': Filming a picture of the lady cop trooper on his laptop. He's typed something on the screen but I can't make it out.

'president trump, for our crooks of law hiring this thing, your wife will be exposed': Filming the trooper again. Says he had four cops stalking hi after he posted her video last night.

'colorado's greatest toilet washer, posing as a pig all garbage belted out.?': Filming a picture of the trooper again. Says her mascaras too thick and calls her deputy toilet washer.

'MVI 1880': Filming a picture of the trooper and saying someone knocked her big tooth out or maybe too much meth,

'COLORADO, DID WE ALL FILTHY PIGS TRY THAT FAKE CUFF LORD FEDSMOKER GIG AGAIN.?': Filming a picture of the trooper and making strange noises.

Herk goes to church:
'DSCN0072': Filming a woman singing a hymn in church and the dude in the chair next to him.

The Fedsmoker Car:
'AMERICAN'S, EVERYONE OF YOU LOVE THE CAR, AND YOU SHOULD, IT'S YOUR CAR.': Showing off his super fast car and talking about how it's a beautiful country. Puts on 'his Uncle Sam hat'. Gets out of the car and walks around it filming all the stuff inside talking about what's wrong with the country. He backs the blue he just doesn't like the ones that act coo coo saying what pardon excuse me sorry. It's his job to expose these ones and he's got 5 car batteries to keep his recorders going all the time because otherwise he might miss something. Keeping pigs in check on a white lightening.

'ONLY THE SHADEY HATE THIS CAR AMERICAN'S, THE TRUE LAW PIGS OF OUR TIME!': Filming a guy taking a photo of his car and tells the guy he puts cops in prison with this car. Asks the guy if he's social media. He's not. Herk tells him he gives them the baby raper stamp and that his car puts cops in prison. Talks about cops stealing evidence and giving it to their family and burn houses down. Talks about how his women kick the shit out of his car sometimes when he shows his new dash. Herk shows the guy his dash cam and says it never shuts off because people want to be movie stars and get baby raper stamps. Talks about how his cameras never shut off so he can make twinkies out of guys assholes when he sends them to prison.

And Now This:
'LORD FEDSMOKER IS REALLY THINKING I NEED TO DRESS YOU ALL UP LIKE MANSON HERE AND BEAT YOU?': Sitting in his car watching Marylin Manson's video for Sweet Dreams and having a smoke. He's parked next to a cop car. Films his cameras and recorders.

Attachments

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the last instalment of Herk's Ghostmaker Fedsmoker channel:

Oak P.D.:
'clinton oak, sayre oak, hales badge or i believe fedsmokers coming back soon as always,': Filming some photos an medals in a police station. Hmmm interesting.

'capt. brad knight, i'm asking for your badge to at this point, from hero's to zero's huh.?': Filming another photo. These are all baby rapers from the past Americans. All baby rapers because a guy told Herk not to record through the little window in the station.
'fedsmoker is a coming back for everyone of you in the end with the dear stamp': Woman at the police station gave Herk a complaint form. He tells her he's a retired state agent. Herk says there should be a sign up to say people around allowed to look in the window. Woman says it's not her area.

'capt. brad knight of clinton oaklahoma, o hales badge is to come off there capt.': Talking about cops stalking his car It's not good to stalk his car because it causes serious stamps. Filming a photo of a cop in the police station.

'see the churches get this crap all going, they call you because they buck': Filming photos and memorabilia in the police station . Giving the people in the photos the stamp and saying huh interesting over and over.

'dooper capt. hale is to be fired and charged at this point capt. knight': Filming a photo of a police dog, it gets the baby raper stamp, This town is shady, there's going to be a lot of stamps.

'fedsmokers looking for a soul that wants to design the official stamp': Filming a photo of a cop and says my stamp then the video cuts off.

Interesting things:
'o god, fedsmoker found the ultimate home': Filming a silhouette of a big tiddied twinkie on a diorama scene of Barbies in a camper.

'fedsmoker may have another car in mind, but nothing could do this cars job': Filming a car and says well Americans it's about time for a new Fedsmoker pretty soon.

'fedsmoker, notice a lot of fired pigs and retire dogs preach the good word then snear': In a thrift store checking out a sugar pot that a lady is buying. Herk catches her husband saying you better watch him and Herk asks him why he'd say something like that. Husband sys he arrested Herk in Missouri. Herk says he's never been arrested in Missouri and asks if he's seen his YouTube videos. Husband hasn't, says the internet is evil. Herk starts wandering around the store filming things talking about how nice and interesting everything is. Asks the man and woman if they've got anything they want to tell the world about Jesus. They don't answer. He tells them to say Jesus is number 1.

Twinkie Stalker:
'MVI 1560: Driving. There's a hot chick from the old truck stop stalking O'Dad.

Herk v Walmart:
'walmarts are starting to get the stamp nation wide for these filthy law dogs huh pigs?': Joe from Walmart's garage asks Herk to move his car from in front of the garage. Herk asks if he's social media, is that why he's asking him to move. Joe doesn't know what he's talking about. Herk says he parks there because he doesn't want anyone messing with his car. Joe says he's sitting in so he can park it anywhere. Herk says fine he'll move it and asks again if he's social media. Joe says no.

Herk Reacts:
'dooper hale, you have got the ball a rolling huh boy,? you'll have lots of company in prison boy.!': Filming a still on his laptop of officer Hale and saying he's going to stamp him and every trooper in the country until he's fired. Says Hale's smiling like a fish. Pretends to shoot him. Every trooper in the country is going to wear the stamp because of Hale.

'o dear goodness, like a fly caught in a web, what did you do to our family.?': Filming a photo of a woman on his laptop. Points out a wart on her forehead, her tweaker eye and her nasty tongue.

' o dear, the tweaks making you look real weak, super weak, can't breath huh.?': Filming a picture of a dude on his laptop and says stamp time then pretends to shoot him.

'MVI 1909': Filming a picture of the nurse from the videos earlier in the channel saying she bet against the wrong soldier this time.

'MVI 1906': Filming the nurse again. Stamp!

Attachments

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are the videos from Herk's Sheriff Fedsmoker Channel:

They are from March 2017 and he's in Walla Walla.

Rest area:
'100 0410': Pulling into a rest area and calling everyone Chomos. Talking about everyone in this town including the Mormons being chomos.

Cops:
'100 0427': Filming a cop car drive by and saying the cop is just getting ready for his baby raper stamp. Tells the dude next to him that he has a broken finger and that's the first time he's ever been hurt in his life. Guy drives a red car. After the red flash comes to the white. Points out the two white cars behind the dudes red car.

Herk reacts:
'WALLA WALLA SHERIFF MY BOY, THIS CHOMO WILL BE EXPOSED NEXT HUH, FEDSMOKER': Filming photos of Sheriff Deputy Fox on his laptop and talking about baby raper stamping him and all of his family if he has any.

'DEPUTY FOX RAPED THESE GIRLS DAYTON WASHINGTON':Filming a photo of a group of kids holding up certificates on his laptop. They're all getting baby raper stamps. He makes fun of their looks, especially the Mexican looking ones.

'100 0436': Filming a photo of a cheerleading squad talking about them screwing around.

'SHERIFF OF WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON SAID THEIR ALL CHOMO QUEERS': Filming the logo for Walla Walla High school and says the Sheriff better get his car sorted out(?) otherwise the prom king and queen are going to have funny looking foreheads this year.

'MORE WALLA WALL BABY RAPERS WORLD. A CHOMO CLASS, THEY SAY THEIR BETTER.?': Filming the kids with certficates again and picking out which one will be prom queen. None of them, they're all rough looking. They're goig to get baby raper stamped.

'WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON RED HEAD RAPED TEN CHILDREN IN CHURCH': Filming a photo of a ginger kid says he's strange looking and he rapes kids.

'waLLA WALLA PRO CHOMO FOLKS': Filming a photo of the City Council. Goes through each of them one by one and calls them chomos. Their kids are going to get the baby raper stamp too.

'walla walla chomo's they say': Filming the banner for the Walla Walla High School Site. Goes through each of the kids on it and makes fun of them and calls them all chomos. They're all getting stamped.

The Fedsmoker Car:
'mormans are all chomos folks. fedsmoker': Walking around his car and reading all the things he's written on it. It's all stuff about Mormons and the pope. Rants about Mormons for a bit and films his puppy. (Black pitbull type, do't know this ones name)

'100 0428': More filming his car and reading all the stuff written on it. Says it's a little rough, he's writing with 3 fingers. Rants about cops .

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A short channel today. Here's the videos from Herk's Fedsmoke channel:

Videos are from November 2012 and he's in Red Oak.

'Its Time! Burford:
Filming traffic and says he's in Red Oak with all the sleeze bags and dopers and cokers.

'Chief Burford of Sweet Home Org. you are the next to be exposed Hardcore.':
In a police station and introduces his good friend Don.

'Chief Burford Its Time Bitch!, i'm thinking of how your Idiots keep popping up.':
Continued from previous video. Joking around with a Don in his office. Herk taps on a picture of Obama and says give it up for this guy, snap out of it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, a little something special. @Token Weeaboo put together one of my favorite Herk Sagas into one full video. The videos are from his 2013 Fedsmoker channel:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is part 1 of Herk's FBIJOHNKAVANOUGH Channel:

Videos are from April 2008. A lot of the videos are re-uploads of videos from his DemoHerk Channel and Herknewz channels (2011) and he's in San Francisco.

Greyhound:
'GREYHOUND BUS DRIVER PIECE OF SHIT!': Filming a bus driver talking and Herk yells well thanks a lot there black feller.

Cops:
'FBI Liers, and thieves': Filming a cop car driving past. There's their back up Americans giving me the dirty eye.

Casino:
'Herknews': This casino sucks and this machine does too pegasus. I'm outta here!

'Herk goes to a gig:
'1': Filming a band.

'HERKSTER': Continued from previous video.

'1' Filming another band playing.

'1': Filming the CCTV. Everyone's being very nice tonight Americans.

'1': Filming the CCTV screen. They're bouncing up there on the screen.

'1': A little speech about kindness and screwing peoples eyeballs shut. (???)

'1': Continued from previous video. I don't know what he said sound is shit.

Some fun interactions with folks/ Park videos:
'herknews': Filming some guys hanging off the back of a truck.

HERK': Cycling through the park. Hot pursuit. Giggles.

'1': Filming a dude in a tree playing bongos singing a song.

'1': Filming an old dude saying they should be kicked off the forces.

'1': Filming a guy apologizing for fighting with him.

'1': Filming some guys playing bongos in the park. Fuck with these brothers, kill on the record.

'IBF, FBI FEDSMOKER': In the park giving a dude a tattoo. Herk says are you ready to get happy happy? and the dude smiles.

Twinkie:
'FBI': Asks a twinkie if he's the best lover she ever had. She says he is. Herk says he loves her and then yells YYYEEEEAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

'HERKNEWS': Giving the twinkie a leg tattoo. Asks her how she's doing. She says great.

Fake FBI Guy Saga Continues:
'1': Yelling you're a terrorist buddy okay, remember that, you're a terrorist at a Fong in his car across the street.

'1': Americans it's Hernewz once again! Talking about Fong pushing his bike over and calls Fong a fat boy.

'herknews': Filming Fong's car. Calls him fat and says Fong pushed his bike over. Says see you on the unemployment line.
'FBI JOHN KAVANA is Dirty kids, City council time Johnny!': Cycling through a parking lot talking about someone drunk driving.

Intermission:
'Herknews': Filming a dude setting off firecrackers.

Squirrels:
'Johnny Boy see you at the next council meeting!': So all the squirrels and squirrels to come, yo see these wires you better run or else you're going to end up on this bicycle. Shows off the newspaper clippings attached to his bike.

'FBI JOHN KAVANA is DIRTY KIDS!': So when you think of those squirrels and those dirty cops, think of O dad. I not smoking cops in California anymore. I'm right in the middle of the United States and I tighten this fricken town down YEAH! and FBI John Kavanough, I'm going to be wondering why we can't talk to you pretty soon.

The rest of the channel is original kahntent and I'll post the videos tomorrow.

Attachments

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the second part of Herk's FBIJOHNKAVANOUGH Channel:

Fireworks:
'Herknews': Yelling at fireworks.

'Herknews': Laughing at fireworks.

'Herknews': Filming fireworks.

'FBI KAVANA your Dirty Boy!': Filming fireworks.

'When you hide you lied!': Filming fireworks.

Fresh outta jail: (3rd video out of these is the best video out of all of this post, if you just watch 1 it's the one to watch)
'JOHN': Just got out of jail Americans! Had to spend the night on a concrete floor with these guys threatening.

'!': Rant about stalker cops. Calls the postman a r.etard. We're back!

'officer Jones tries to kill the Herkster with a tazor kids!': Epic rant about getting tazed.

Cop Conspiracy - Herk and Eddie
'64': Guy sings take a walk on the wildside to Herk in his car. Herk tells him he's not going to have a heart attack today just has a touch of Herkitis.

'65': In a store. Herk yells Americans these ladies found my brother's credit card thank God! Herk asks the girl what her name is but she won't give it and he tells her not to be shy in front of the camera then says give it up for these ladies it wasn't a credit card scam they weren't trying to steal his card even though you can just swipe it.

'66': Continued from previous video. Herk's got his recorder on the desk taling about how they didn't get the other dudes credit card. Has a rant into the camera about credit card scams.

'68': Talking to the dude from previous video. Herk thinks he was set up by the cops. The other dude was drinking and Herk wasn't but they assumed Herk was and impounded his car. When he went to retrieve his car they called the cops.

'69': Outside the store now. That copper popper's nowhere to be seen Americans. Nowhere to be parked. He was in on the whole fucking scam. There he is! Shouts whats up to the cop. Herk tells the cop his theory on the scam they have going on with the dude he's been hanging out with today. Herk asks how deep they're going to go on this. Asks about his driver's permit and tells the cop he doesn't drink or do drugs. Asks where the cop's car is at and the cop tells him that he's off duty.

'70': Driving now. So much for his fucking cigarette break huh, Eddies kids, they're tipping the fucks off. This guy's drunk and I'm his chauffeur today because I feel like chauffering. They tipped the boy off.

'71': Continued from previous video. Americans these pigs got tripped up today. Look at all these undercover cars kids., look at all of them. Look at all these undercover fucks.

'HERKNEWS': Continued from previous video. This is where O dad's going to be tonight at the city council meeting.

'72': Herk asks the dude to put his seat belt on and then yells at him.

Cops:
'!': Filming a cop and repeating you got a name boy? I said you got a name boy? Cop ignores him. Herk calls him a boner bike cop and goes back to asking for his name.

'106': See that faggot cop Americans? He's the reason y'all going on the net.

'102 HERKNEWS': Herk spots a cop getting out of a car and says this guy knows me. Asks the cop where the Sheriff is because he wants a copy of the tape footage from his cell. Tells the cop a cop stood up on him in his cell trying to get him to react. Cop asks if it's something to do with a traffic stop and Herk thinks that the cop is not getting the story straight on purpose. Herk tells him at 11:30 in the jail a cop stepped up on him trying to get him to knock his teeth ot of his head. Cop tells him that he'll have to ask the jail administrators for the tape. Herk asks where they are. Herk tells the cop not to try and trip him up becasue he's dancing with a professional.

City Council Meeting:
'HERKNEWS': Filming a councilman speaking at the council meeting.

'HERKNEWS': Continued from previous video. Says this guy thinks he's a comedian, looks like a deliverance boy.

'HERKNEWS': Continued from previous video.

'3 HERKNEWS': Filming a councilwoman. Says she's dirty because she's got no name tag on. Says she sounds like the devil. None of them have name tags on. They're all dirty.

'104': Filming the Council House and yelling about being kicked out of the meeting.

'105': Filming the same building from further away now yelling soon you dirty fucking bastards soon.

Stalker Cops:
'!' Herk got pulled over by the cops ten minutes after the city council meeting.

'FBI BOY WHERE ARE YOU?': Continued from previous video. Herk asks the cop why he was thrown out of the meeting. Can't hear what the cop says. Herk talks about someone lying and he was only telling the truth. Herk tells the cop he's going after druggies because they're not doing anything about it and tells the cop about his YouTube channel.

Jonesy:
'Officer Jones on record!':
In a police station playing an audio recording of him getting tazed.

'Herksters 3 million dollar lawsuit, officer Jones is a Lier!': Playing an audio recording, continued from previous video.

Attachments

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the videos from Herk's Bixbismoker Channel:

Videos are from January 19, 2008 and he's in Laguna Beach. A lot of the videos were also uploaded onto his CNNcurupt Channel so I won't repost them.

Twinkie:
'nyujn': Yells at a woman walking on the beach for looking at him and calls her a cunt.

Bixbi: (The last one is the best one)
'uiiuh': Callout video for Sheriff Bixbi,

'Bixbis going down kids!': Poor poor Bixbi kids. Me and the bike are gonna put you in hell. That means we're gonna put you in jail stupid ass boy. You fucking hear me punk?Do ya? I hope you hear me good you're going on YouTube boy, to stay.

'Bixbi I'm a comming on record Boy!': Filming a twinkies butt and plays an audio recording of him calling a PD and yelling at the dispatch.

'Bixbi': Filming his recorder. Says you see that Bixbi? You're going on record. Plays an audio recorder of his yelling at dispatch over the phone.

'Laguna Beach Fedsmoker Herkster': Another Bixbi callout video.

'Fedsmoker': Video for George Bush about Sheriff Bixbi.

'Bixbi your going down!': Another call out video for Sheriff Bixbi.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some vintage Herk. Here's the first installment of his Herkforce channel:

Videos are from September 2008 but he's also re uploaded some of the videos from his January 2008 channels. He's in Council Bluffs for the ones in this post.

Twinkies:
'Hot pussy.': No sound. Filming a twinkie dressed like an Indian.

'Herkforce': No sound. Close up of what the twinkie is wearing.

'Herkforce': Twinkie washing her hair in a fountain. No sound.

'Herkforce': Twinkie getting onto the fountain with a dog. No sound.

'Herkforce': Twinkie and dog with fountain. No sound.

'Herkforce': Twinkie in a fountain. No sound.

'Herkforce': Filming what the twinkie is wearing from the back. no sound.

'Herkforce': Different twinkie dancing at a juke box. No sound.

'Herkster, this Slut next to me, is hiding because shes a Meth Dealer kids, Dealing right out of Bottoms Up, in Council Bluffs Iowa!': Filming a twinkie in the car. No sound.

'Herkforce: Continued from previous video. No sound.

Enjoying Nature:
'Herkforce': Driving and filming scenery. No sound.

'H': Filming a river. Hanging out at a camp ground smoking some weed. Shouts over to the guy in the truck come on it's time to do another tattoo.

Interactions with other folks:
'Herkforce': Filming some folks having drinks outside. No sound.

'Herknews, tell it to the Pope, Circle K of Boulder Col, don't take the EBT card americans, nowhere in Boulder downtown takes the EBT card, because they all suck, Greedy Pigs, if I': Filming a guy wearing a pope hat. No sound.

'H34': Filming a kid on the train tracks and singing.

'H38': Yelling at a guy to get out of the hole and fix his tire.

Bike for tattoo:
'Herkforce': New Fedsmoker bike.

'H': Showing off the tattoo he did on a kid in exchange for the bike.

Dealers Die R.etards Campaign:
'Americans Brenda Johnson did kill this man, Council Bluffs Dirty Pigs know she killed him, the man was a dealer, so they let her slide, Bush you Dirty Fuck!': Talking to a guy called Rog and filming a photo of a man in a coffin. Herk says Rog's cousin Brenda murdered the guy with pills then punches the photo because that's what drug dealers get.

'H': Filming a picture of the dead guy. Dealers die re.tards campaign. Thanks Rog for the picture. Thanks Rog for letting Herk get his shit out of Brenda's (?) skaggy house. Goes back to the photo and says he's watching his dealers die r.etards campaign. Mr. Pac Man got gobbled up by Brenda's pills. Hey little buddy, are you sleeping? Creepy laugh. Rest in hell bitch, that's what happens to fuckers who kill themselves on pills kids. They go to hell. Crazy laugh and punches the photo.

'H': Filming the dead guy's photo with some stuff written on it. Hello all you fucking r.etards out there peddling your dope. This guy used to do so much dope peddling that he had to kill himself with Brenda's help and pills. So ta ta you fucking cunt. God kills too. Yeah baby, yeah!. Laughs. Punches the picture.

Gross:
'H200': There's hair on Herk's food.

On the road again:
'Herkforce getting ready to go trash some Dirty Pigs, Clark, Jones, Anderson, your all Dirty from Council Bluffs!': Drivig and bopping to some tunes.

Tattoo Speech:
'H38': Very loud speech about doing tattoos in the truck stop parking lot.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the second installment of Herk's Herkforce channel:

Bike for tattoo part 2:
'Sgt. Richie, your kid tattooing himself, and wearing my shades is the reason I was shot.': Talking to the kid he tattooed in exchange for a bike.

Dealer Die R.etards Campaign PArt 2:
'MANNING needed to die kids!': Filming the photo of the dead guy again. Talking about how Brenda killed him but he needed to die.

'Death to the meth!': Filming a cop car then films his bike which now has the photo of the dead guy on it. Does a little speech about his dealers die r.etards campaign.

Herk and Eddie Part 2: (Other videos on the FBIJOHNKAVANOUGH channel)
'H74': Driving with Eddie saying cops at Eddie's

'H76': Yelling at Eddie to finish his beer.

'H': Eddie is singing along to the radio at Herk and Herk is super excited he's got his new bike.

'H73': Singing a song about cops and they drive past a house which Herk says is where the biggest drug dealer in town lives.

Squirrel House:
'H': Filming a picture of a house. Herk says it's the squirrel cage.

Walking and talking:
'H': Walking down the street filming parked cars. Hello kids I've got some good news for you. When you start seeing cars like this and this and all these here (?) just like that; you wanna tighten your assholes up a little bit. It's a half a team growing kids, you got a new policy these days.

'H75': Walking down the street singing a song about John Kavanough. Guy drives by on a motorcycle and Herk says got your little vroom vroom?

Burger King Tattoo:
'H36': Filming a topless man in Burger King. Herk's going to do a tattoo for him right in the restaurant. Manager comes out but doesn't say anything to them.

'H37': Herk shows off a tattoo he's doing on a dude in the middle of the Burger King in Council Bluffs.

Driving Videos:
'55H': Driving and listening to some tunes.

'H58': Filming himself driving and listening to some tunes.

'FBI JIM BURNS IS IN ON THE TAKE AMERICANS, THEIR STILL DEALING!': Driving down the street he used to live on playing tunes and yelling.

'H60': Drives past a building and says it's the biggest drug house around.

'FBI JOHN KAVANA OMAHA NE. is Dirty kids, youtube.com/fbijohnkavanough': Driving and ranting about how he's going to expose John Kavanough.

'Officer Moore of Boulder Colorado, your just like Anderson, it only takes one of you Idiots to gear me up, its wire time!': Drives past a guy in a car in the next lane. Yells at the guy and the guy gives Herk the middle finger.

Herk's Design:
'HERKNEWS designed this Cool Cats window, this Cat helped the Herkster kids!': Filming a dude standing outside a store. Herk says whats up.

Herk Goes to a Carfnival:
'H300': Outside a carnival yelling about all kinds of things.

'H': Playing a slot machine and calling it a bitch and a cunt.

Herk Goes to Church:
'H': Filming people playing a song at church and filming himself bopping to it.

'H': Continued from previous video.

'H': Another hymn. Filming himself bopping to it.

New Fedsmoker Bike:
'H': Filming his bike. Herk Americans.

On the Road Again:
'H': Films two bikers drive past and starts yelling.

'H': Chilling out in the first bit of shade he's had all morning filming the scenery.

Attachments

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 3 of Herk's Herkforce channel:

These videos are from October. It's a short post because Herk unhelpfully called most of the videos H.

On the Road Again:
'H': In a church. This church has no electricity Americans and it barely has a roof but they do speak in Jesus here I'm sure because I heard them singing about him . A church with no name kids. The joy of Jesus rings clear as a bell. Give it up for these people. Yeah!

'H': Filming some bikers drive past yells yeah and then give up for these guys who actually have some balls to come down this road. Looks like everything's closed. 187.

'H': Filming a bare flag pole. That flag should be hung for those buffalo soldiers. That is the old camp yeah and the flag should be hanging motherfuckers! Yeah! Give it up for those brothers that lived and died out there. This is what we've got left of the Rio Grande Americans. They've shut her down.

'H': Filming a twinkie sitting on the ground next to a dog and an American flag. Herk says he got her away from the cops, her name Kathy with a K and she's his new sweetie.

'H': Filming some mountains and says Pete (?) was coming up on him and will probably come back around but he doesn't give a fuck because that's what he does.

Herk's Good Deeds are Rewarded:
'H': Filming a car. Here's another one of O Dad's chariots Americans, this guy broke down and hooked me up with a little weed, enough to roll three joints. Films his bike. That's Fedsmoker all packed down kids, all packed down, it's amazing. It's fucking amazing, my fucking bike, my fucking bike has been nothing but packed down kids. So this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna crash here in las cruces (?) tonight, wish this guy a good night and then we're going to we/'re going to hit I10 tomorrow. That's right we are yeah, yeah, I say yeah.

'H': Continued from previous video. This gentleman gave me some weed Americans he's in a white car and he crashed down. He crashed down tonight I got to finally do some good. I helped the camping lady bitch so she could go see her mother, fueled her van up, her RV what ever that fucking thing was and I got to give that stud off that bike a sleeping bag. Unbelievable I get to do a bit of good once in a while. That guy's whole bike probably weighed half as much as my leather jacket. I'm not kidding you, that guy was travelling light. I'm like a tractor out here kids, hardly moving but going downhill I'm going very fucking fast okay and that's all I can say yeah.

Herk takes a Break from the Road:
'H': Talking to a dude named Richard who gave him directions.

'H': Filming a dog barking at him. Stinger, fucking dog's irritating me man.

Greyhound Suck/ Border Patrol:
'Greyhound lost this bike 4:55 a.m Texas 12/19/08, I'm sueing you Greyhound real soon Fuckers!': Give it up for the bus driver for getting everyone here and for not losing his bike and gear. Greyhound suck, they always lose Herk's stuff.

'DSCI0963': Herknews here there's a lot of border patrol out here kids. You have no idea how good the border patrol is kids.

'DSCI0962': Border patrol in the bus now. Give it up for them, these guys never screw up.

'DSCI0959': We're with limousine with the border patrol.

'Border patrol is doing better than american cops on record.': Once again give it up for border patrol for kicking ass and limousine bus services.

New Town, New Cops to Expose:
'DSCI0946': Filming the sunset. These skies are pretty tricky skies out here. Pretty tricky.

'DSCI0944': So kids, let's hope Obama does a better job raising these kids this time around so we don't have to put cops in jail for burning houses down like Jeffrey Sadd.

'DSCI0948': Cycling and singing.

'DSCI0949': Continued from previous video. Cycling through town looking for dirty cops who'd talk down to a retired CI double agent.

Picking up Twinkies at the Soup Kitchen:
'DSCI0950': Filming a twinkie eating soup and telling her he loves her but he has to go and he's going to miss her.

'DSCI0951': At a soup kitchen and tells two twinkies he's going to miss them. Kisses.

'DSCI0952': Walks over to a twinkie at the soup kitchen she hides because she doesn't want to be filmed and Herk says he just wants to talk to her about Obama.

'DSCI0955': Sitting at the soup kitchen with a group of twinkies. Herk's hugging and kissing one and says he's finally found the one.

'I still love you girl, I'm going to send for you Sexy.': This is the woman Herk's gonna marry and they're going to play at the casinos. Herknews!

'DSCI0954': Kissing a twinkie.

'This lady is all class, I miss you girl! I lost your info, keep in touch!': More kissing.

[/SPOLER]

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 4 of Herk's Herkforce Channel:

Videos are from Halloween 2008 and Herk is in Denver and Raton.

Cop Cars:
'DSCI0941': Filming some cars in a parking lot and says let's give three cheers for that downs. Laughs.

'DSCI0945': Filming some cop cars. Let's just praise the Lord I don't have to fire any tape recorders up .

'DSCI0943': Filming some parked cop cars and talking just random stuff about cops.

A Tattoo by Herk:
'DSCI0678': Guy showing off a tattoo Herk just did for him on a public bench. Herk asks what he has to say about the cops. Dude says fuck the police.

Twinkies:
'DSCI0664': Talking to a twinkie and telling her how the cops plant weed on him all the time to try and catch him out but you never hear about things like that because of the controlled press. Tells her he used to work for the State Patrol. She starts taking photos of Herk.

'This Bitch really wants to fuck, she just don't know how to ask!': Herk asks a twinkie why she bought a white vehicle. She explains she thinks they're safer and Herk tells her how God sends his help to Herk in White vehicles.

'DSCI0665': Filming a twinkie taking photos of him. Herk asks about her boyfriend and if she thinks they're gonna stay together. Herk tells her he'd marry her in a second and tells her to look up his Herknewz channel to keep in touch.

'DSCI0230': Says it's a blinking kind of day and sings Happy Halloween to into a store at some twinkies.

'DSCI0213': Filming a guy playing take a load of Annie and says let's dance to two women walking past.

'DSCI0346': Filming two twinkies standing outside Ann Taylors and says there's a sale today half price. Yells something at some motorcyclists that drive by.

'DSCI0348': Filming a twinkie who's selling newspapers. Says her names Kia and if you see her give her a handHerk tells her he loves her and she should get a bike and come with them. She says it's cold.

'DSCI0349': Filming Kia. Says Americans I love this girl Kia, she says she loves Herknews and gives him a kiss.

Herks Videos for his Mom: (Feels)
'Mom your my angel.': Filming a creek. Once again kids just so you don;t get it wrong, the Herkster's is not scared of nothing Americans except losing my mother, that's going to be a nightmare. Personally I think she'll outlive me even if she had a stroke. These shots are all for you mom. I hope you can watch them some day.

'DSCI0365': Filming some scenery and says this is for you mom.

'DSCI0382': Cycling by a river. Says he's the biggest mama's boy there is. Loves his mom and got all his strength from her. Says mom if you ever watch this I miss you.

'DSCI0387': Filming the sun. Americans, this has been one of the best days of my life. Yeah!

'DSCI0392': Filming a creek. That'd be some good trout fishing huh Leo, That's be my dad Leo Bures. Give it up for him.

Cops:
'DSCI0198': Filming two cops walking past. Alright Kids, this guy's trouble.

Some Fun Interactions with Folks:
'DSCI0229': Filming people in the street and doing a kind of ad for Herknews.

'DSCI0214': Yells some indecipherable shit at some people walking past him.

Herk and Stinger:
'DSCI0247': Filming Stinger cycle up to him, Herk asks if he's ready to roll.

'DSCI0389': Filming some scenery. Americans. somehow, somehow we've lost stinger back there where he is I don't know.

'DSCI0390': Filming a creek and yelling Stinger.

'DSCI0393': Filming Stinger holding up his elbow showing a cut on it. We found Stinger Americans he crashed. Herk asks if he's okay and Stinger says he's good he's a soldier.

'DSCI0396': Filming Stinger sitting on the back of a truck. Americans Stinger blew a chain and Josh gave us a ride. Give it up for Josh he's a driller, drilling for malignium (?). HGave us a 100 mile trip Americans, you just can't beat that when you're freezing.

'DSCI0399': Ranting about a cop. He's going to take the cops tags and put him on the internet for irritating Herk.

Raton:
'DSCI0400': Americans I don't know if you can see that or not but that's fucking snow. I happen to have slept in the parking lot of McDonalds last night right there. Yeah! Americans, who knows where we'll end up today? Who knows maybe I'll stay might find a girl I've got the luck of a lion but I will say McDonalds is number one kids !

'DSCI0397': Says he's in Raton and went from Denver to Raton with the help of that guy. (Josh)

'DSCI0398': Waiting on the bus. Films a parked car and says this person's stalking O dad probably.

For your Viewing Pleasure:
'DSCI0748': This is how the Herkster looks in the mirror with no shirt on. Yeah! I say Yeah!

Ain't no Party Like a Fedsmoker Party:
'DSCI0884': Walks up to a lady in her car who's talking to two other people and says he'll get rid of the voices in his head. Tells her he's a retired Psychologist out of Hastings Nebraska.

'DSCI0883': Herk asks the dude who hears voices if he's feeling suicidal. Guy doesn't answer Herk says him and the bike wouldn't like that.

'DSCI0885': Herk thanks a dude for coming to the party and asks if he's hearing voices. Dude starts talking about how he often gets possessed because he's done so many hallucinogens.

'DSCI0881': Herk's talking to a guy with a mohawk. Tells him they'll talk about his therapy later. Tells him to put his wanting to be suicidal in the candle and they'll throw it up in the sky.

'DSCI0865' Talking to a twinkie with a similar hand tattoo. Keeps calling her claw mama and says he's been looking for her.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 5 of Herk's Herkforce Channel:

These videos mix in with a lot of the videos I posted yesterday. From Halloween 2008.
Cool Car:
'DSCI0747': Filming a car with hydraulic suspension.

Herk makes a Friend:
'DSCI0838': Talking to a dude, asks him how it feels to be free.

'DSCI0837': Talking to the same guy. Herk says so you had to shoot him in the head and the dude stucks his tongue out in response.

Tattoos and Twinkie:
'DSCI0649': Sitting outside with a group of guys and giving one of them a tattoo. Photography twinkie arrives and Herk yells happy halloween as she walks over.

'DSCI0650': Continued from previous video. Showing the twinkie the tattoo machine he made. Says it's the same one he used to give Sgt. Richie's kid a tattoo before he confiscated all his other machines. Tells her to check out his YouTube channel.

'DSCI0656': Asks the twinkie what she thinks of the Samson story and if she believes in Jesus. Herk shows her his bike and says he rode it from Boulder. Asks can he take a picture of her. She asks what he's going to do with the pictre. Herk tells her maybe just tell people to hire her because she's a nice lady.

Cycle Rant:
'DSCI0839': Cycling. Herk News Americans Herk News. Good job Obama. Get some ass. Now lets get back to downs, because you're going down.

Library:
'DSCI0940': Announces to everyone in the library (?) that he's going and thanks them for helping him out with uploading his videos.

Ain't No Party like a Fedsmoker Party Part 2:
'DSCI0903' Filming a Jesus candle and gives a Barbie to a lady says JEsus and Herk News are presenting this doll to you for surviving your pill popping mood the other day.

'DSCI0877': Talking to a dude called Josh Herk is going to cure Josh's schitzophrenia using a candle to burn the voices out of Josh's head.

'DSCI0796': Herk is trying to get a very high twinkie to film him taking a bong hit.

'DSCI0842': Herk filming the really high twinkie trying to take a bong hit but she keeps goofing off.

'DSCI0874': Filming someone in a car outside the house. Herk says they're snooping around and someone probably tattled.

'DSCI0886': Schitzophrenic guy telling Herk about when he was possessed.

'DSCI0872': Filming a twinkie holding up a bucket like she's going to puke saying you can beat it, don't say never.

''DSCI0843': Calling the super high twinkie a party pooper because she keeps falling asleep. There is no room for party poopers.

'DSCI0870': Filming a twinkie at the party. Looks like she's going to start singing.

'DSCI0869': The Herkster don't drink kids usually, but tonight I'm gonna hammer down.

'DSCI0868': Asks twinkie can he see her hand tattoo again and calls her a spooky mama.

'DSCI0740': Herk helps out an old man.

'DSCI0873': Filming the kitchen with all the lights off. Herk says I think you got it out that time to someone.

'DSCI0846': Herk does a little fashion show while everyone's asleep.

'DSCI0848': Part two of Herk's fashion show.

'DSCI0818': In the house the party was in. Says it's time to go, some dumb bitch is driving him crazy and the bike's ready to roll.

Cops/ Officer Downs:
'SWAT Pukes, looking like they want their teeth kicked out by Herk.': Filming cars. Give it up for El Paso cops they're doing good all except for Downs. Tells some cops they did a great job and good look with their pellet gun.

'DSCI0739': November 1, 2008. Herk's looking for Downs so he can expose him. Yeah!

'Herksters looking for officer Downs!': Filming some cops at a fender bender wondering if one of them is Downs.

'DSCI0715': Films a cop car go past with it's sirens on. Downs lets get down to business... Yeah!

'DSCI0947': Cycling. Americans I don't like the way these cops ask what you doing when you've got a camera out. Yeah what am I doing?

'DSCI0741': Cycling towards a load of cop cars parked outside a house with their lights flashing. Fedsmoker, looking for Downs.

'DSCI0743': Filming some parked cop cars with their lights flashing. Says looks like domestic violence in the neighborhood.

'DSCI0744': Filming a cop car with it's sirens on driving past .

Twinkies:
'DSCI0707': Checking out all the twinkies dressed up for halloween.

'DSCI0706': Filming a twinkie dressed up as an angel.

'DSCI0704': Filming the angel twinkie again.

'DSCI0705': Filming more twinkies dressed up for halloween.

'DSCI0708': Filming more dressed up twinkies.

DSCI0703': More twinkies dressed up for halloween.

'DSCI0702': Asks a twinkie can he get a shot of her teeth. She smiles and he says yeah you're a little vampire.

'DSCI0701': Asks a twinkie dressed as Robin can he take her picture.

'DSCI0696': Filming twinkies all dressed up for Halloween going into a club.

'Doorman wants knocked out.': Filming the doorman of the club letting people out.

'DSCI1613': Twinkie showing Herk his camera needs new batteries.

'DSCI1599': Telling twinkie he's a psychiatrist and that they have a good old man.

' DSCI1598': Filming the twinkie from the last video. Asks her name. Her name's Sarah, she asks Herk's name. Herk asks if she feels guilty and she says she upheld her end of the bargain. Peace out.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 6 of Herk's Herekforce Channel:

Videos were uploaded December 2008 and he's in Santa Monica.

Some fun Day Time Videos:
'DSCI1583': Filming a store from outside. Says snobby huh? Herknews don't like snobbys.

'DSCI1164': Walking around singing.

'DSCI0003': Filming the sky, There is a rainbow over there kids. Yeah, a beauty.

'DSCI1368': Having drinks with a dude. Herk calls him a lightweight.

'DSCI1547': Filming a guy on a motorcycle. Yeah!

Bongo Players:
'DSCI1584': Cycles through a street and pulls up next to a dude playing bongos.

'DSCI1269': Watching people play bongos and a girl dancing and a guy on stilts.

'DSCI1270': Continued from previous video. Sits down and starts talking to a dude about how he wants to get a wolf.

'DSCI1273': Continued from previous video. Herk asks is it Seattle time, dude says Vancouver maybe. Herk says let's do it.

'DSCI1274': Filming a twinkie eating an ice cream and people walking past.

'DSCI1278': Filming people listening to the Bongo players.

'DSCI1275': Continued from previous video. Filming people listening to the Bongo players.

Twinkies: (First one NSFW)
'DSCI1568': Fucking a twinkie in a bathroom.

'DSCI0001': Filming a twinkie. Herk says give it up for this little lady helping out all the homeless. Starts filming his bike then.

'I fuck almost all of them.': Filming a twinkie dancing. Herk joins in and does some head banging.

Nip/ Tuck:
'DSCI1536': Americans Fedsmoker's looking a little lighter today. We got Nip/ Tuck right here in my back yard. Give it up fuck these fucking morons who don't know how to make good movies quite like me.

'DSCI1537': Talking to two guys about Nip/ Tuck. They ask where he's from and Herk says California.

'DSCI1539': Continued from previous video. Herk spergs about Nip/ Tuck thinking they're California.

'DSCI1549': Herk news once again. On the set of Nip/ Tuck.

Model Airplane:
'DSCI1545': Telling a dude holding a model plane to throw that sucker. Dude throws it and it crashes. Herk shouts YEEEAAAAGGHHH.

'DSCI1541': Filming a model plane. Herk says let's see it nose dive again brother to the dude controlling it.

'DSCI1543': Filming the plane.

Some fun Night Time Videos:
'DSCI1332': Talking to a little old lady. Herk hands her a beer and says this is his favorite hotel in Santa Monica.

'DSCI1461': Filming a guy with a bucket on his head and some skate boarders.

'DSCI0632': Films a fire truck driving by with it's sirens on. Herk yells oh shit, Jeff Sadd's in the neighborhood again. My God!

Hot 103:
'DSCI0638': Filming a car with a cool paint job and flashing lights.

'DSCI0636': Filming the car again and a limo. Herk says my limo's here to a twinkie walking past.

'DSCI0637': Continued from previous video. Herk reads the side of the car and yells give it up for this guy whoever he is at the DJ.

'DSCI0639': Stops the DJ coming out of a garage and starts talking about the car with a really cool paint job that just left. Tells the DJ to say something nice about Herk News on the radio and to tell everyone that Officer Downs is a pedo on the radio too.

Some Art:
'DSCI0633': Filming a drawing of a woman and saying are you talking to me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited to add:

@Token Weeaboo put together the videos from Herk's Stop pissing on the Church of God Tree Saga. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 7 pf Herk's Herkforce channel:

Herk's Friends:
'DSCI0626': Herk's trying to do one of his speeches but the dude he's with keeps interrupting saying fuck the police. Herk calls him Baldy and suggests taping a recorder to his face.

'DSCI1161': Filming traffic. There she is kids, Santa Monica. Dude Herk knows comes up and makes a noise and Herk responds with noises. (not words.)

'DSCI1226': Filming a dudes tattoos and asks who was scratching on him. Dude says they were done in county.

Camera Stores:
'Herksters camera freinds.': Herk does an ad for a camera store where he's been buying his cameras and megabytes and gigabytes for 4 years. Ends the ad by saying please stay away from the leprechaun.

'DSCI1150': Continued from previous video. Extended ad for the camera store.

DSCI1151': Herk goes into a different camera store and complains about this guy selling him a faulty camera with no sound. Asks the dude what kind of camera he can get for $100.

Friendly Cop Interaction:
'DSCI1152': Filming a bike cop. Herk says give it up for corporal Palmer. Herknews!

Twinkies:
'DSCI1153': Filming some twinkies at the bus stop. Herk yells oh my God it's the bus, we're going for a ride...

'Nice Lady': Kissing and groping a twinkie with awkward camera angles.

'DSCI1163': Filming twinkies walking past while yelling about how he can't believe he's in Santa Monica Californ-I-A!

'Mrs. Obama on the beach.': Chilling on the grass with a twinkie. Herk tells her he loves her skin tone and says it doesn't get much better than this.

'Hot!': Filming twinkies walking past the bongo players. Yeah! You having fun yet kids?

Nip/ Tuck Part 2:
'Nip tuck, I get all the pussy, so get fucked!': On the set of Nip/tuck again. Filming three guys talking.

Santa Monica:
'DSCI1555': Filming a trailer with lots of scarves or something hanging off the roof.

'DSCI1165': Filming a ferris wheel. Yeah. Turns around to film a dude on a segwey and says what the hell we got here?

'DSCI1512': Filming the sky and a couple walking to the beach. November 2008. Today will be the day of the crow.

'DSCI1189': Cycling. So our next adventure folks, no one knows what it will be but we know it will be over there. Cycles past a guy and says come on hurry up slow poke we're gonna tattoo you. Yeah it's time to roll. I love you man, you people have been the greatest. (Talking into the camera)

'DSCI1462': Doing a little speech while filming the moon.

'DSCI1416': Filming the sunrise and people on the beach.

A Video for Her's Mom:
'DSCI1162': Filming the scenery for his mom. Herk gets disturbed by the sound of a motorcycle driving past and stops what he was saying to yell hey slow that bitch down at the motorcyclist.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's Part 8 of Herk's Herkforce Channel:

These videos mix in with the videos in my last two posts. Need to do smaller posts right now because uploading and downloading is taking much longer now.

Soccerstar Superstar:
'DSCI1188': Filming some kids playing soccer and talking about how he's the greatest soccer player in the world. So good in fact that he could kick a football to the moon.

Herks Friends - Ken
'DSCI1224': Filming the dude from my previous posts arm tattoos again and says what the hell.

'DSCI1167': Filming his buddy Ken who's lurking by a phone. Herk says Ken's been under the tattoo knife for 24 hours straight. Ken's gonna call his wife and tell her he loves her.

Bongo Players:
'DSCI1268': Filming people drinking and watching the bongo players.

'DSCI1242': Filming a dude dressed as a pumpkin dance to the bongos on a sled or something.

'DSCI1267': Filming people cycle past the bongo players.

'DSCI1265': Filming twinkies go by.

'DSCI1261': Filming the twinkies sitting nearby and the guy on stilts.

'VENICE': Filming people walking past the bongo players.

'DSCI1256': He's right in front of the bongo players now filming them and the pumpkin dude.

Herk's Friends - Dollhouse Dude
'New girlfreind for Dollhouse Dude!': Herk tells his buddy he got him a new girlfriend while filming a twinkie.

'Dollhouse Dude': Herk tells his buddy it's time to go dancing again and they say bye to the twinkie.

'Dollhouse Dude and the Herkster': Herk's buddy walks up to two dudes and asks can he shave their legs for free.

Twinkie/ Tattoos:
'Herks Tattoos': Tattooing a naked twinkie in the dark on the pier.

'More sweet ass': Filming twinkies butt and singing everything is beautiful.

'Guilty Cheeters': Americans, once again we're here with Herksters late night tattoo party. We're ready for some color baby.

'Shes a nice lady!': Twinkie getting dressed now and says they have to come up with a different deal now because she feels guilty.

Some Fun Interactions with Folks:
'DSCI1168': Filming some kids crossing the road and says there's potheads.

'I'm the Greatest!': Cycling past other cyclists repeating I am the greatest bicyclist in the world.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 9 of Herk's Herkforce Channel:

Greatest Bicyclist in the World:
'DSCI1170': Cycling past other cyclists saying I'm the greatest bicyclist in the world.

'DSCI1176': Cycling. Says he's gonna run other cyclists over the what the hell is going on.

Herk by Day:
'DSCI1572': Says woo wee then puts the camera up to his chest and says it's water it's not sweat.

'DSCI1183': Looking at sunglasses in a store. Demands to see the owner.

Herk's Tattoos:
'DSCI1223': Asks Ken what he thinks of his finished tattoo. Ken says that's his child.

'DSCI1221': Filming Ken's arm tattoo and back tattoos. Herk says more messes then you can shake a stick at, what the hell iks going on here.

'DSCI1219': Filming a nasty scar on Ken's arm and Ken says he rolled into a fire one night when he was drunk. Herk shows off Ken's back piece that he's in the middle of doing.

'DSCI1220': Filming some spoopy tattoos on a dude he's tattooing.

Ad for Jack in the Box:
' DSCI1227': Once again we're at Jack in the Box one of my other favorite places to eat besides McDonalds. Yeah!

Herk gets a portrait done:
'DSCI1211': Herk's getting his portrait drawn.

DSCI1213: Filming a portrait a dude called John drew of him.

'DSCI1214': Continued from previous video. John interrupts Herk's speech because Herk spills his pizza all over his chair.

Twinkies:
'DSCI1229': Filming a twinkie singing on the boardwalk. Herk joins in.

'DSCI1231': Sitting on the grass filming twinkies.

'DSCI1232': Continued from previous video. Filming twinkie fixing her bike.

'DSCI1233': Continued from previous video. Talking to someone about bike twinkie's ass.

'DSCI1561': Filming a different twinkie fixing a bike.

'DSCI1534': Cycling past a jogging twinkie.

'DSCI1533': Cycling and filming a jogging twinkie.

'DSCI1234': Filming a twinkie cycling past.

'DSCI1236': Filming twinkies cycling past.

'DSCI1422': Says bring your hot lips over here to a twinkie and she gives him a kiss.

Herk at night:
'DSCI1198': Filming some people playing volley ball.

'DSCI1216': Herk's filming his landlord with his head out the window puking.

Attachments