Concert Bootlegs - because fuck going outside

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been digging through old concert bootlegs I got off usenet a while back. Recently listened to Dave Matthews Band from 2006 (nice enough with a pretty good quality recording), Led Zepplin from 1969 (cool but not as great a quality), Rolling Stones from early 00s (shit quality from some handheld recorder way in the crowd, kinda fun for the is-ness of hearing a bunch of people singing along and stuff).
tv special rather than a bootleg per se but whatever

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
I loved my precious concert bootlegs before Napster came along. They were especially amazing back when there was no youtube and easy file sharing, and especially when the artist/group normally didn't put out any live stuff officially. The sound quality was often crap but it felt "real" .

Reactions: XYZpdq

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Dime-A-Dozen, Trader's Den, Yeeshkul, Jam To This and ZOMB are all torrent sites I have used for many years. Also, Guitars101 uses filesharing links. I am mainly in to classic rock but I have tons of bootlegs, studio stuff as well, for all my favorite groups. I'd check them out if you like bootleg recordings.

• Winner
Reactions: tehpope

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
There's one live show I like listening to. T.S.O.L. Code Blue because in the end you can hear a gunshot

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino