Conditional Love and How to Obtain it - Getting a GF, like Death, is only the beginning

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Bastard_Call

Amateur rapist
kiwifarms.net
What little of this I even bothered reading is fucking insane so instead I'm going to give my own advice: don't date. Like don't sign up to dating apps, don't ask girls out on dates, none of that shit. Dating is the most awkward, forced thing imaginable and I find it hard to believe our ancestors did that whole routine to meet their partners.

Focus on yourself first, eventually women will come. You'll meet them with friends, at events or in a book club, whatever. Just make yourself someone worth loving beforehand. Get to know them naturally instead of scheduling meetups like some sort of insect alien and before you know it you'll be bumping uglies and it'll be all the more satisfying.

Also, if you feel like you're overly reserved or find it hard to talk to women, I recommend taking up an instrument or learning to sing. Dancing is also helpful for opening up, instead of listening to music as an escape, try dancing to it. I know most incels are probably le redpilled on masculinity, but learning to have a more feminine side is actually sound advice in moderation.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
What little of this I even bothered reading is fucking insane so instead I'm going to give my own advice: don't date. Like don't sign up to dating apps, don't ask girls out on dates, none of that shit. Dating is the most awkward, forced thing imaginable and I find it hard to believe our ancestors did that whole routine to meet their partners.

Focus on yourself first, eventually women will come. You'll meet them with friends, at events or in a book club, whatever. Just make yourself someone worth loving beforehand. Get to know them naturally instead of scheduling meetups like some sort of insect alien and before you know it you'll be bumping uglies and it'll be all the more satisfying.

Also, if you feel like you're overly reserved or find it hard to talk to women, I recommend taking up an instrument or learning to sing. Dancing is also helpful for opening up, instead of listening to music as an escape, try dancing to it. I know most incels are probably le redpilled on masculinity, but learning to have a more feminine side is actually sound advice in moderation.
"I didn't read enough to realize this isn't about dating, so here's my opinions on dating."

Bastard_Call

Amateur rapist
kiwifarms.net
"I didn't read enough to realize this isn't about dating, so here's my opinions on dating."
You mustn't have read enough of my own post to realize it was also directed at incels. Most incels assume the only entry into romance is dating and they're understandably put off by it.

Edit: no you're right, I didn't read enough. Only now you seem even more insane and I have no idea who this thread is aimed for.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
You mustn't have read enough of my own post to realize it was also directed at incels. Most incels assume the only entry into romance is dating and they're understandably put off by it.
I'm here to write autistic philosophy pieces based on bootcamp ditties, not read.

And I'm all out of bubble gum.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why this is always such a lengthy subject. You need to:

A) Be attractive
B) Be charismatic
C) Have power (money/status/fame)

If you have any or all of the above you'll find a girl, or rather, they'll find you.

There's of course other ways to get girls that require more work and/or a lowering of standards. If you're willing to peg uglier, older, fatter chicks then all you really need is to throw away your pride and learn to keep secrets.

There's cases where a guy can land a girl way out of his league but they're not situations you can really emulate. Usually things just happen naturally, literally the guy just got lucky.

Etrian Autistry

Dumbgeon Delver
kiwifarms.net
Love yourself before you drag someone into your life, or your self-loathing is going to make them loathe you.

Sometime you fall out of love with someone (early enough that divorce isn't at play) happens and thats okay, but break up with your partner properly before messing around with other people.

If you feel as if you can never be vulnerable with your partner, you never will. Run while you still can and find someone you can trust.

Love is easier to find than one may imagine. Ancient civilizations with small populations had to breed and multiply somehow, and there are in fact many "The One"s out there for you to meet. What most people are missing is just going out and interacting with others. I'm still struggling with this myself, but I'm making progress getting myself out there despite being an autist feelsposting on Deep Thoughts past midnight when I have work in six hours.
I recommend taking up an instrument or learning to sing.
I've never understood how someone can 'learn' to sing, I always figured you have to possess the voice and ability to reach tones naturally or you never will. How would I hone my deep-ish, baritone voice with my bass guitar?

The Spice boi

I live for customer service
kiwifarms.net
So, be a functional adult that can look after yourself, give good head and be a decent human being

These tips can apply to anything. Like, everyone respects a person who has all these qualities

Linkin Park

Dox Me? Nooooooo. DDos? Noooooooo. Trannies? Noooo
kiwifarms.net
Incels should just be MGTOWs and find happiness in shit they enjoy. Love is conditional as all hell, and love in 2021 is a game. Your hobbies, work ethic, abilities, etc. are more important and changing yourself in an unnatural way does nothing to help.

LatinasAreTheFuture

Supreme Leader of Greater Muttistan
kiwifarms.net
Look you can either act white and like a bitch or be black like everyone wants you to be. Fuck the bitch, fuck her family and fuck all that nonsense. When you throw her out of your house for the first time you’ll be free.

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
A lot of shit OP put out is obvious but like even though I' not an incel I don't think I'd be able to find anyone if I wanted to, if only due to the fact people have been somehow reconditioned en-masse to be fake as hell sectoid ghoul ass motherfuckers. Once or twice I find someone that's managed to not fully swallow all the bullshit, but it's never anyone I feel a romantic spark for. Friends are about as fine and possibly more helpful as I have not achieved anything I seek to in life, which probably isn't the best for trying to romance and settle down with someone. People my age or a bit younger with partners who are also a lot more successful seem to occasionally be just the most obnoxious when it comes to the fake ass current year shit. Sometimes not so much though.

Whenever I see incels or mgtow types it's a kinda funny and depressing situation because I can see how they ended up the way they did. usually it's them getting fucked over by the worst if the worst society has to offer and ending up in a shit situation they completely take the wrong reason from. It's literally the same shit that happens with some racists. Incels in particular though it's especially fucked because it ends up with a feedback loop where people keep shitting on them and dunking on these low esteem guys while the media spins them as horrible monsters that can and will kill all women if given the chance. This, of course gives them more reason to hide in their holes and rant about how horrible women are and how useless romance is to each other. Shit's a vicious cycle. They'd probably not even bother taking advice on basic manners due to this.

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
I've never understood how someone can 'learn' to sing, I always figured you have to possess the voice and ability to reach tones naturally or you never will. How would I hone my deep-ish, baritone voice with my bass guitar?
Anyone can learn to sing with some basic lessons. It's literally just figuring out how to breathe and tune your throat.

Bastard_Call

Amateur rapist
kiwifarms.net
I've never understood how someone can 'learn' to sing, I always figured you have to possess the voice and ability to reach tones naturally or you never will. How would I hone my deep-ish, baritone voice with my bass guitar
Anyone can sing. Obviously the range at which you can sing differs from person to person, but like dancing the biggest hurdle for most people is their own reluctance. I'm not talking about learning a professional-level skill here, just for fun.

Zero Day Defense

Includes Rumble Pak (tm)
kiwifarms.net
Sometime you fall out of love
The idea of "falling in love" or "falling out of love" is concentrated raw sewage perpetuated by pop culture but especially by Disney. Adjacent concentrated sewage is the idea that "love is stupid", perpetuated by Millennials and zoomers in arrested development.

Love is deliberate and effortful. It's you seeking to uphold the well-being and best interests of certain others. If you "fall in love" or "fall out of love" with someone, you're not describing motions of love, you're stating that you have an erection/you're "wet" in euphemistic terms.

Those things are fine and can be the beginning of a cultivation of love, but they are not in and of themselves "love".

Industrial Lathe Man

Pop the cork and drink it down
kiwifarms.net
And to TLDR the entire thread, treat your lady with love, and if she is not a monster she will love you back. My point about the "friendzone" is if you love a friend like this, it won't make them fuck you, but you'll have a very good friendship.

My point was that if you make her bored from the start, you won’t get anywhere. I agree that the traits you described should be aimed for by a man. However, if you cannot catch her attention from the first meeting, prepare to be a friend only.