Skitzocow Connor Murphy - Body Building Youtube Superstar turned Drugged Out Peepee Guru who Drinks Cum for the Health Benefits

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.
Oh I've seen it happen for less. If he gets hit with a possession charge then drug court can easily mandate him to get tested, and if he fails those, noncompliance can escalate it quick. I don't know about shots per se but antipsychs can def be prescribed and they'll check blood levels and go the whole nine yards. More info here.

It's hard to get into the system, and one look at our major cities is all it takes to know how many crazies are allowed to roam the streets, but once youre in it they can take away all your rights fast.

I expect him to be fully reckless with it and get hit with possession sooner or later. I mean man is documenting all of it online for everyone to see. Not exactly smart. Been around too many junkies to have much faith in their decision making capabilities.

If his parents are smart they'll order a wellness check on him.

@AnOminous Lol no wonder he went crazy. When you're a balding manlet drugs is the only option.

View attachment 2195870
he's a lot taller than 5'8, if you check his vids he towers over most people and Jane claimed him to be 6'4 which seems pretty accurate

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2 1/2 hours until the return of Murphy. Looking forward to seeing it premiere with you at 7. Until then, here's a video of Connor talking about how didn't cum for 70 days. The man lost his sex drive as a result. At least he admits it's all "bro science"

70 Days of Semen Retention - My Experience | Connor Murphy​

View attachment 2196894
(Youtube link)
So did his 70 days of semen retention lead to the cum drinking? Did he go from “no cum ever” to “drink all the cum you can” or vice versa.

RMQualtrough

kiwifarms.net
What exactly is "ayahausca", I have never heard of it before. Can this one thing really addle someone's brain so quickly and to this degree? Is it a legal substance? Regulated at all?

I have used DMT extensively. Ayahuasca is DMT mixed with an MAOI which allows for oral consumption. I have smoked it (Changa) as well as DMT in freebase crystal form. In total probably over 100 times. When taken orally it lasts much longer but is mentally less intense because of the gradual come up and down. However the duration and gastric effects of Aya make it much more of an "ordeal".

I found the trips actually completely different. I do not know why because the active psychedelic ingredient is the same.

DMT has raped me a few times. I never experienced psychosis, but I did have a period of derealization (after a mystical experience - it is a total paradigm shift on reality), and also a week of PTSD symptoms. During that week, which was my last use, several times I would "come to" thinking I had just done DMT, then look around and see that I had not done drugs at all (flashbacks).

It is insanely powerful. The hallucinations are major of course, but it's the HEADSPACE that is most pronounced. It made me religious srs. My faith is close to Advaita Vedanta now. I was non-spiritual and held no religious belief prior.

I will answer any question about this drug and what it is like to trip on it.

Last edited:

HiramTheGrift

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So did his 70 days of semen retention lead to the cum drinking? Did he go from “no cum ever” to “drink all the cum you can” or vice versa.
Judging by the dates of these videos, the semen retention came about half a year before the cum chalice.
Screenshot from 2021-05-24 16-04-46.png

Screenshot from 2021-05-24 16-04-49.png

Real Gay Autist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like @HiramTheGrift was right: Connor is out and has fixated on this Dear Evan Hansen musical. He included screenshots from the Wikia page in his RIP video. Now, the next "Blue's Clue" is released in 24 hours. The description includes a few lines of schizo poem and then links to various pages about that musical, including the following post from r/DearEvanHansen subreddit.

dearevanhansen.jpg

Edit: Has anyone seen this musical? Any predictions for what happens now?

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I guess the treatment didn't work...
Hope someone can stop him from giving away all that dogecoin if he really does have close to 7 million. Hard to imagine many income opportunities in his future and the IRS is not going to believe his explanation of where it all went.
All I gotta say is if he actually did put all his money in a shitload of dogecoin while tripping his balls off months back, made a fuckload, cashed out and is now going to create a schizophrenic psychedelic scavenger hunt for his e-wallet or bank account details....well I think Conner is the crypto-currency millionaire poster boy we really deserve.

Like a millennial Forrest Fenn if he had a psychotic breaks and treated with heavy doses of psychedelics.

I have grave doubts he has any dogecoin millions though for several reasons. If he does I hope his boomer Dad gets a hold of it and puts in reserve for Conner’s long term psychiatric treatment and rehab.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like @HiramTheGrift was right: Connor is out and has fixated on this Dear Evan Hansen musical. He included screenshots from the Wikia page in his RIP video. Now, the next "Blue's Clue" is released in 24 hours. The description includes a few lines of schizo poem and then links to various pages about that musical, including the following post from r/DearEvanHansen subreddit.

View attachment 2197245

Edit: Has anyone seen this musical? Any predictions for what happens now?

I can only imagine what magical connections he’s now making if he’s viewing that musical. The play is about socially anxious teen boys who have trouble making friends and connecting with others. Conner Murphy is a friendless kid that ends up killing himself early in the play. The character sharing his name is a eerie coincidence. The score could lend itself well to his insane trippy videos though.

It’s a really gay fucking musical but it’s about a kid named Evan writing letters to himself to cope with his psychiatric problems. One of his letters is taken by Conner Murphy, he stuffs it in his pocket and then kills himself. Everyone assumes Evan was a dear friend of Conner and that his suicide note was addressed to him. He then tried to fake a “friendship past” with Conner to make everyone think he was best buds with him and make Conners parents feel better.

It’s a very weird musical. It’s very bad that Conner discovered it, if for no other reason than his videos will now have that Broadway score in it.

(Sorry I hate Broadway musicals, Bob Fosses is the only exception.)

Last edited:

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
He wasn’t really known for being a bodybuilder. He was known for being a pussy magnet. Then he started going bald. When you’re a pretty boy every woman wants to fuck and suddenly your looks take a dive, it can destroy you.
I know vanity isn't logical but that's pretty retarded on his end because there are plenty of women out there who love the skinhead look. Though it's probably less about how attractive he was to others and more about the hair loss not jibing with his own idealized self-image of what he wanted to see when he looked in the mirror.

Menotaur

kiwifarms.net
I honestly feel bad for this guy. He's just trying to fix his brain. Some schizos love doing LSD and shrooms and it's not just because it makes them see interesting things. There is some positive mental benefit (however shortlived) that they get from taking this shit.

Maybe in the future scientists will successfully treat mental disorders with DMT and this cum guzzling lolcow will be the progenitor.
OK, Um, he isn't trying to fix his brain - he set out to destroy it and it isn't coming back. And when he was told to stop doing damage he went out and did it even harder.

To treat this mental disorder is relatively easy - build a time machine and go back and stop him from taking ayahuasca the first time, the second time and the 1,000th time.

Connor isn't coming back to normal ever, he has done permanent damage to his brain - not his mind. Probably huffinh paint cans are a good comparison. His mind is the manifestation of his brain, which is melting in real time. Now if you don't mind I need to put my headphones on so I can listen to his latest video - you can (if your try hard enough) hear billions of cells wriggling in pain as they die and synaptic connections being made and lost all within milliseconds of one another.

It is fascinating to hear it. From a clinical point of view he is valuable...we have students shown patients that are normal and those that are Abby Normal and we seldom get to see or hear in-real time the process unfold. Connor's gift to humanity may well be his death, but it certainly is for now a literal journal of how a mind is lost.

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The title for the stream changed. It was something like R(...) I(..) P(...). Forgot what the word were. But now its something different. Connor Murphy's Final Words - HeroInn - RIP