Skitzocow Connor Murphy - Body Building Youtube Superstar turned Drugged Out Peepee Guru who Drinks Cum for the Health Benefits

Ponglenis

kiwifarms.net
I believe he is now trying to fake his death (while in the psych ward) like that Dear Evan Hansen guy, so he can be "reborn" and do another 40 day fast or at least that's my theory:

Connor.jpg

"Connor is a 17-year-old student in high school. He was the brother of Zoe Murphy and the son of Cynthia and Larry Murphy. Connor suffered from depression and anxiety at a young age but was unable to get help. He fought with his parents and sister and was constantly angry. He ends up committing suicide later on in the story. In the cut song "A Little Bit of Light" we discover that Connor most likely overdosed because of the lyrics, "The missing pills from the medicine cabinet, the missing kid found passed out in the park." This song was cut and therefore it isn't canon, though the Dear Evan Hansen novel substantiates the idea that Connor died of an overdose: "The rest is a blur.... I called a guy from rehab. He gave me what I needed." The novel also reveals that Connor had a history of self-destructive and impulsive behaviour; at times, he would intentionally harm himself, even going so far as to crash his car into a tree: "There were no deer in the road that night. I can come clean about that now. I crashed into that tree because I felt like it. My messiest decisions were always like that. Made in a split second." It is said that Connor also suffers from substance abuse, even being high at the start of the show.

While the audience never gets to truly know him due to his early suicide, he appears to be sarcastic, sullen, and easily angered. It is implied that he is severely depressed and anxious, potentially has borderline personality disorder, and deals with a lot of anger and family issues. He also uses drugs, most likely as a coping mechanism.

In the novel, we read from his perspective as well as Evan's and he is shown to be intelligent, insightful, and a decent listener. Later in the story, he becomes what other people know him to be a figurehead of a suicide prevention project as well as the supposed friend of Evan Hansen."

lyga

kiwifarms.net
He posted the video that looks like from the thumbnail it's him jumping off a bridge but then it's just him hitting golf indoors and talking about how he is going to kill himself if he doesn't get sponsorships to compete in the U.S. Open and win.

Truly one of the more amazing spirals I've ever seen.

CisnaHet Scumale

kiwifarms.net
He posted the video that looks like from the thumbnail it's him jumping off a bridge but then it's just him hitting golf indoors and talking about how he is going to kill himself if he doesn't get sponsorships to compete in the U.S. Open and win.

What a cunt.

Even suicide is a tool of clickbait for this drugged out, lunatic YT grifter

PamTax

Pamela Taxidermy
kiwifarms.net
Should he ever make it back to sobriety/sanity it will be one hell of a come down.

RMQualtrough

kiwifarms.net
You kept it concise throughout the post, but you just had to end it on a "man, you're, like, the fabric of the universe experiencing itself, dude"
But that literally IS the psychedelic experience. There's nothing else. That is why people come out with the same thing, not only through drugs but by natural methods which induce the same state (meditation).

Psychedelics are monk-level meditative state inducers, with the distraction of pretty colors and "aliens". That is literally what they are and do. Maybe like a hit of acid and listening to music is more recreational. It's all heading towards ego death though.

This is what Connor is ranting and raving about when he is saying he is God. He means metaphysical God as does Leo Gura who spoke to him on that video. They don't mean the God of Abraham, even though Murphy mentions Jesus etc.

The other thing I found is that overuse leads to serious mental health sides (duh!) Mostly in the form of derealization in my opinion. A person can regain grip on reality once "integrating" the trip and focusing back on the ego self and ignoring philosophical shit for a while. Ego evolved (it is a function produced by the Default Mode Network of the brain) for a good reason. When it is actually obliterated longer term, it is not possible to live.

Last edited:

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net

Archiving:

lyga

kiwifarms.net
Thanks! Was basically my first time posting; I see archive tools now and will make sure to archive in the future!

Murphy probably *does* have mental problems at this point, but it is insane that he's doing ayahuasca every 2 hours, then playing it off as mental issues, and then running a "mental health fundraiser" for followbacks on IG... lmao. People giving for his "mental health" are literally just funding his drug habit. Combined with nonstop suicide clickbait, one of the bolder grifts I've seen.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Call me crazy but if he’s selling his golf clubs back in April and now selling IG follows for $6 if you donate to a “mental health fundraiser” I’m going to doubt our boy has dogecoin millions to give away in treasure hunt.

I got the vibe that during the last year or so he was under financial pressure. It seemed strange because surely he was making bank from YT for several years but in his manifesto he mentioned having two friends as “employees” living with him, so Conner was subsidizing three adults living in Santa Monica and suddenly I realized why he might not have the piles of money previously assumed.

Half the cum and piss drinking videos were also clickbait. He was calling them protein shakes to avoid getting demonetized or YT dings, so his eye was still on the clicks and ad sense even if he was half-insane. Not to mention he took the sad route of all fading YT stars that need a fresh cash flow - he started an OF to court the gay fans.

I’d also bet he has a boat load of CC debt via his manic, tripping balls online shopping sprees and buying groceries that rot away in his apartment. He was living on top of a crazy hoard in his videos from May.

connsequences

kiwifarms.net
I was really hoping they would keep him committed longer but it seems like what we've heard from Jane the mental health infrastructure where he lives is horrible.

I'm also surprised his social media accounts have not been banned due to suicide ideation.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Call me crazy but if he’s selling his golf clubs back in April and now selling IG follows for $6 if you donate to a “mental health fundraiser” I’m going to doubt our boy has dogecoin millions to give away in treasure hunt.

I got the vibe that during the last year or so he was under financial pressure. It seemed strange because surely he was making bank from YT for several years but in his manifesto he mentioned having two friends as “employees” living with him, so Conner was subsidizing three adults living in Santa Monica and suddenly I realized why he might not have the piles of money previously assumed.
I also wouldn't exactly be shocked if, during the years he was making those YouTube millions, he didn't have his tax situation entirely straightened out.

Ponglenis

kiwifarms.net

How is youtube leaving his videos with suicide threats up? He says he's going to kill himself at least twice in the video you posted alone.

Like in this one, where he also mentions he's going to do another 40 day fast after he fakes his death again:

However Youtube was quick to remove this classic off his channel right after his first ayahuasca experience at Joshua Tree, even though he starts by saying he's "acting":

Not complaining though, I've been following Connor for a year now and it's been so fascinating. I never cared much for his content before his psychosis though. Ultimately I hope he doesn't Etika or Reckful himself, I don't think he's a bad human being.

Last edited:

mikal

kiwifarms.net
How is youtube leaving his videos with suicide threats up? He says he's going to kill himself at least twice in the video you posted alone.

Like in this one, where he also mentions he's going to do another 40 day fast after he fakes his death again:

However Youtube was quick to remove this classic off his channel right after his first ayahuasca experience at Joshua Tree, even though he starts by saying he's "acting":

Not complaining though, I've been following Connor for a year now and it's been so fascinating. I never cared much for his content before his psychosis though. Ultimately I hope he doesn't Etika or Reckful himself, I don't think he's a bad human being.

He likely will have an actual suicide attempt eventually. It’s obvious he’s been having a lot of suicidal ideation. As high and manic as he gets. I’m sure he gets just as low and depressed. Etika and company were manic as fuck. But those lows look so fucking scary. I can’t even imagine how miserable they must feel.

lyga

kiwifarms.net
The thing I can't wrap my head around is why YouTube is so lenient with him. Any other person and they would have been demonetized and shadowbanned in a minute. The mods there have time to make sure other lolcows don't expose their tits on accident in a four-hour stream but Connor can title his video "I'm killing myself" and no one bats an eye.
This is definitely over the line if the folks at YT *want* to ban you or make an example. That said, they are busy putting out fires: they typically only focus on people who are upsetting others politically and can launch a campaign to get people mad at YouTube.

Even if someone isn't that big of a YouTuber, if they say something that falls into that "transphobic, racist, homophobic" category you can get an unlimited amount of people pissed at YouTube, and demanding they be banned even if whatever article they read is the first time they've ever heard of the person.

I don't think Murphy can get a mob pissed at YouTube, even though it's a much more serious thing of threatening suicide. You have to explain too much context and the people mainly concerned are the remaining members of Murphy's fanbase who are watching in horror, not anger.

EDIT: A good example is the Filthy Frank videos where he says, "you're a giant faggot and you should kill yourself." People have been banned for far less, but because FF isn't viewed as political, but just edgy humor, it's actually still up on YouTube.

Last edited:

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net

Connor Murphy Starred in the Bachelorette #RIP #CMMemories #It'sAllAnAct

Connor revisits some dumb Bachelorette parody video in which he fakes his own disappearance ("just like real life - Sevenson"), and spams the comments section for no goddamn reason.

RMQualtrough

kiwifarms.net
Ngl I mean, he literally gave away all his bank details and passwords etc. People must have taken a lot of money from him. He's trying to recuperate funds.

He's so nuts it won't be for totally selfish reasons it'll be to do something wack like buy a compound so he can go Waco.

Murphy is NEVER coming back from this.

View attachment 2206434
(YouTube link)

The latest video has some interesting links. It's all signed 'Sevenson' again, which Connor maintains is the identity of the individual posting on his accounts (since Connor himself is dead, ofc). The video is a screen recording of Connor's Instagram story which, in turn, is a screen recording of Connor watching a YouTube video by Leo Gura (Leo previously spoke to Connor in the video here, where tries in vain to talk down Connor from the schizo-ledge). In the video, Leo is talking about the apparent suicide of a member of the Actualized.org forums. Connor links to the forums under the video, encouraging people to "Please be active on Actualized.org to help spread mental health awareness" in the comments. I don't know what others think, but it seems to me like a part of Connor is trying to attribute some responsibility to Leo Gura or those forums for his slide into insanity. Connor is banned from those forums, apparently.

It appears that the dead forum user Connor is referring to, based on my digging at Actualized.org, went by the username Soonhei. He apparently killed himself in order to experience 'conscious death', leaving behind his wife and two young children. The thread is pretty interesting (see screenshot below). Damn, these psychadelic bros sure have a lot of horrifying shit going on. Is there a thread on this kind of stuff anywhere? Need to do some more digging...

View attachment 2206444
Edit: Added below post by Soonhei's sister. Fuck this is an awful story.
View attachment 2206460

Back to the video. You can also see Instagram DMs popping up from Andy Kung (post #461 above). Seems like they have a weirdo schizo circle jerk chat going on, I'm sure that is really helpful and healthy for Connor right now.

That's all I have for now. Anyone else notice some clues coming together now? Remember, we're supposed to be hunting the pot of Dogecoin at the end of the schizorainbow.

:gold: :optimistic:

I genuinely think Connor is lost at this point - he doesn't seem capable of helping himself, and his friends and family seem to have exhausted their options and to be exhausted with all of this as a result. Based on other people who have psychotic breaks like this, I think, sadly, it's suicide/homeless arc soon.
Hello I am a member of that community, I am well versed in their topic of interest.

I don't believe the story given. I don't think a normal person just decides to jump to their death for "enlightenment". Conscious death (Mahasamadshi) is meant to be done via meditation not suicide by physical means. You are meant to meditate so deep you gain the ability to leave your body behind (and literally die).

I am very sure that the person already had mental health issues and this just made him feel better about something he wanted to do. Give some sort of excuse for it to family etc.

Leo Gura is not responsible for Murphy going nuts, Murphy's brain is responsible for going mental from Ayahuasca. The drug triggered psychosis in him. Ayahuasca is a very strong drug, I have smoked the same mixture (called "Changa"). It is a very WEIRD drug. It feels different from the active ingredient (freebase DMT).

Anyway, something to keep in mind is that people who get into enlightenment do so because they are struggling in life. If a person is totally happy they do not seek it because it never even occurs to them. It is a way out for unhappy people... So many members probably have mental health problems to begin with.