Skitzocow Connor Murphy - Body Building Youtube Superstar turned Drugged Out Peepee Guru who Drinks Cum for the Health Benefits

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
2217787-1a2dcfc3e5f7ff319081c80a0967f300.jpg
Was Connor trying to spell his name there, with the parentheses? Because if so, the retard spelled his own name wrong ("Conor"), despite there being two "N"s in "confident" for him to utilize.

Ponglenis

kiwifarms.net
This is the same guy who told Connor on the phone he's lost it, interesting:

Leo: "I’m god, I'm omniscient. I hope this is recording...... Hold on, who is at my door?"

1.04M subscribers

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the same guy who told Connor on the phone he's lost it, interesting:

Leo: "I’m god, I'm omniscient. I hope this is recording...... Hold on, who is at my door?"

1.04M subscribers
OMG, I kept hearing the name Leo Gura and thought he might be one of the “wiser” adults in this circus of psychedelic retards, but...that’s him? He’s like the creepy 6th year college senior that sold shrooms to freshman.

His fake “hahaha” laugh is probably the sound he makes before sticking his hands down the pants of 19 year olds tripping too hard to stop his creeping.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand what is happening in the video but I also can't make it all the way through. He's putting on this weird accent / druggie cadence that is super annoying. Is he trying to say it was all a play or something?

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need better drug education in this country. For far too long this 1960s attitude of DMT, LSD and other psychedelic drugs being casual drugs you can just pop on a weekend and move on is not and has never been true. Shit like this makes me sad because it so easily could have been prevented. People need be told if you have or your family have a history of mental illness you are taking a massive risk taking psychedelic's. These are incredibly powerful drugs and just because you can't OD on the majority of them unless you take astronomical amounts doesn't mean you can't fuck your brain up permanently with one bad trip that leads you into a psychotic state.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need better drug education in this country. For far too long this 1960s attitude of DMT, LSD and other psychedelic drugs being casual drugs you can just pop on a weekend and move on is not and has never been true. Shit like this makes me sad because it so easily could have been prevented. People need be told if you have or your family have a history of mental illness you are taking a massive risk taking psychedelic's. These are incredibly powerful drugs and just because you can't OD on the majority of them unless you take astronomical amounts doesn't mean you can't fuck your brain up permanently with one bad trip that leads you into a psychotic state.
The crappy thing is that many people are like Conner, oblivious that they have any underlying mental illness or are at risk. The shitty thing about certain mental illnesses, esp some of the nastier ones, is that people don’t realize anything is wrong.

Half the battle with some illnesses like bipolar, schizophrenia or mania/psychosis is that people don’t realize they have a problem, they are more apt to believe they are fine, or that the world is the problem, or their parents, or the govt or the Illuminati. So the people most at risk for a really bad reaction to psychedelics are the people the least likely to realize it or be risk adverse to trying them.

A guy with garden variety depression, who might benefit from using psychedelics, would be far more aware and worried about the risk involved with taking them, than a guy who suspects he might be Jesus or thinks the CIA is monitoring his thoughts. The later will jump in with both feet without a second thought.

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The crappy thing is that many people are like Conner, oblivious that they have any underlying mental illness or are at risk. The shitty thing about certain mental illnesses, esp some of the nastier ones, is that people don’t realize anything is wrong.

Half the battle with some illnesses like bipolar, schizophrenia or mania/psychosis is that people don’t realize they have a problem, they are more apt to believe they are fine, or that the world is the problem, or their parents, or the govt or the Illuminati. So the people most at risk for a really bad reaction to psychedelics are the people the least likely to realize it or be risk adverse to trying them.
That's the scariest part for sure. Most of these serious mental illness like the ones you listed tend to not even appear until you're well into your 20s. You can be a totally normal, functioning and even excelling person who has two mentally sound parents and is on his way to success then hit your mid 20s and schizophrenia sets in. Robs you of your future.
D0g5u2vWkAEImTU.png

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand what is happening in the video but I also can't make it all the way through. He's putting on this weird accent / druggie cadence that is super annoying. Is he trying to say it was all a play or something?
Archiving:

If he weren't a known schizo you'd think this video was just one of those Gen Z absurdist humor parodies. On the plus side, he tries some of his psycho babble on two randos who proceed to call him out on being a manipulative asshole.

Connor's cover of "Dear Evan Hansen":

His cover of "A Whole New World" from Aladdin:

Also, being a dumbass, he left in the link to an unlisted video of his:
Dear Connor Murphy Will You Please Stop Doing Drugs

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2220998
Pretty cool that people were calling him out.
"Sounds like you're starting a cult."
"Yeah I can see that, but I call it a collective"
*Nervous chuckle
He’s lost his mind, but it’s amusing to pick out from the crazy that his ego was so large that being a “YT personality” did not at all satisfy his ego and he wanted to ascend to religious/cult leader.

Not making it as an actor in LA really fucked with his head. Most people just move out of LA, Conner takes DMT, loses his marbles and tries to start a schizo cult.

Maybe it’s good that the DMT put him into psychosis because he might have found some measure of success as a deranged sex cult leader in LA had he not scrambled his brains.

lyga

kiwifarms.net
Glad someone else pointed out the accent--that was driving me a little crazy.

Owen Benjamin's spiral came after that 300 mg THC edible he did on Joey Diaz's podcast. I don't think weed makes you crazy, but 300 mg is a crazy high dose for someone who doesn't do that, and could certainly trigger a preexisting psychological condition if not prepared.

Ayahuasca every 2 hours would almost certainly bring out any latent problems.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the scariest part for sure. Most of these serious mental illness like the ones you listed tend to not even appear until you're well into your 20s. You can be a totally normal, functioning and even excelling person who has two mentally sound parents and is on his way to success then hit your mid 20s and schizophrenia sets in. Robs you of your future. View attachment 2220302
Who is that

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glad someone else pointed out the accent--that was driving me a little crazy.

Owen Benjamin's spiral came after that 300 mg THC edible he did on Joey Diaz's podcast. I don't think weed makes you crazy, but 300 mg is a crazy high dose for someone who doesn't do that, and could certainly trigger a preexisting psychological condition if not prepared.

Ayahuasca every 2 hours would almost certainly bring out any latent problems.
Ayahuasca every two hours would make the most sane person lose their fucking mind. It is absolutely not a fun recreational psychedelic like shrooms or LSD, nor one that you can function on in daily life.

Most sane people would bounce back from a Ayahuasca trip, but no one could maintain on daily doses.

From the somewhat sane, experienced psychedelic users out there it’s agreed that it’s not a “fun” experience and it’s mostly recommended for people that have been effected by trauma that therapy has not been helped by therapy or other drugs and serious and experienced “seeker” sorts.

Sort of like a last resort for people who have crippling emotional issues that they haven’t had any success addressing by other means. The other group that take it are the more dedicated spiritual psychedelic users who have grown bored with lsd, shrooms, etc.. and are looking for new ways to trip their balls off

For many years the only reason I knew about ayahuasca was it’s use as a drug to address past trauma (like sexual abuse) and as a cure for drug addiction (which could be argued is rooted in trauma for many people). The beatniks called it yage in the 1950’s and it was considered a way to cure heroin addiction. I first read about thanks to Ginsberg and Burroughs. Ten years ago I hear celebrities like Jim Carrey and Robin quivers discussing it as something they used to overcome abusive childhoods. Howard Stern thought Robin was nuts to go do it but also agreed it helped her immensely and made her a more functional and sane human. (Robin was raped by her own father as a child)

I do wonder if Conner had any previous psychedelic experience before deciding to take a massive dose of ayahuasca.

Tranimal Farm

All troons r equal, but sum more equal than others
kiwifarms.net
Ayahausca also makes you purge, doesn't it? Like a DMT trip on its own is fairly "clean" but an ayahausca trip gives you the hallucination PLUS cleans you out. Vomiting is part of the experience. How the fuck can he stay on it for so long and still be alive?

My understanding was that culturally, ayahausca is only meant to be taken once in your life, or at least some limited amount. You're supposed to have your big awakening, learn something from it, and move on. I guess some people are slow learners.
You're right, its pretty much guarenteed to clean you out. In fact before taking it its recommended you assume that its gonna come out both ends and prepare accordingly.

And yeah I'm pretty sure it was something reserved for use by the shamans/priests of the tribes who discovered it. It wasn't just something for anyone and everyone to take part in, especially not recreationally. It was more something that the shamans used to establish a connection with their gods/spirits/ancestors and they'd be able to act as their medium from there on in. It's not like the shamans were taking the stuff very frequently, especially given it can be difficult and time consuming to make, especially for tribes that are pre-industrial in terms of their societal development. I'm not super religeous or give much of a shit about cultural appropriation but these kinds of commercialized retreats styled as spiritual get aways for people too proud to call themselves junkies, using a spiritual system of an indigenous people for profit really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth (pun intended)

Real Gay Autist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh god, I hope someone is saving this. I actually joked around commenting he would come out as gay/trans in the near future :story:
Where the hell is he in this latest coming out video? Is he in his closet? His basement? I'm still unable to really follow his schizo-ramblings, but it seems like him being gay is also some kind of 'act'. Or maybe that was him being straight. Apparently he loves Bryson Dechambeau because "he slurps up my semen". wow

Also, he leaked his number again: 501 388-3424