Skitzocow Connor Murphy - Body Building Youtube Superstar turned Drugged Out Peepee Guru who Drinks Cum for the Health Benefits

Ghost88

kiwifarms.net
Wait, it isn't an act for views?
1626917983474.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cgk qqq

kiwifarms.net

The Magnificence

Identifies as Angry
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know if he's still alive somewhere? 2 weeks without posting on social media seems kind of odd for him.
I’d guess that means he’s in some sort of psychiatric facility or jail…but I figure we’d hear something about jail.
Maybe the family finally got whatever authority they needed to have him institutionalized long term? Seems like it would have leaked if he finally actually offed himself.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the family finally got whatever authority they needed to have him institutionalized long term? Seems like it would have leaked if he finally actually offed himself.
I honestly don’t think they could get that authority. I think Britney Spears gave society the wrong idea.Families with adult children that are rambling schizos living on the streets to avoid CIA mind waves can’t get that authority but even if they can it’s incredibly stressful. I still think Conner still has too much on the ball to have a guardianship approved.

Families hesitate to get that sort of authority because then they are in danger of being held legally liable for whatever crazy shit the person may do.

I honestly thought the only way Conner could be forced into treatment was via the criminal justice system forcing the issue. Jail or treatment. There’s also a chance he maybe stopped dosing DMT constantly and got more lucid? Idk. My bet is he ended up in the court system some how and might be in a mental treatment facility as a result.

The Magnificence

Identifies as Angry
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don’t think they could get that authority. I think Britney Spears gave society the wrong idea.Families with adult children that are rambling schizos living on the streets to avoid CIA mind waves can’t get that authority but even if they can it’s incredibly stressful. I still think Conner still has too much on the ball to have a guardianship approved.

Families hesitate to get that sort of authority because then they are in danger of being held legally liable for whatever crazy shit the person may do.

I honestly thought the only way Conner could be forced into treatment was via the criminal justice system forcing the issue. Jail or treatment. There’s also a chance he maybe stopped dosing DMT constantly and got more lucid? Idk. My bet is he ended up in the court system some how and might be in a mental treatment facility as a result.
I just assumed with money anything is possible, and heard the parents had a not inconsequential amount. Just spitballing.

People who claim to know about these things say you can't come back from abusing psychedelics at the level Connor has, but again, I wouldn't know. I could not imagine coming off that bender, regaining some sense of self and reality, and being faced with the sort of activities he's been up to the last year or so in any event.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just assumed with money anything is possible, and heard the parents had a not inconsequential amount. Just spitballing.

People who claim to know about these things say you can't come back from abusing psychedelics at the level Connor has, but again, I wouldn't know. I could not imagine coming off that bender, regaining some sense of self and reality, and being faced with the sort of activities he's been up to the last year or so in any event.
You are right, with enough money they might be able to get an attorney to work on it and convince a judge. I figure it’s something they would have put into motion and been collecting evidence for for months - maybe that’s why Dad was so chill all the crazy was making the case easier for him.

The idea of them having legal control over Conner is it’s own set of headaches and difficulties that can rip a family apart though. So idk. It’s its own Pandora’s box and can open up a family of means to legal liabilities they absolutely do not want. I think this would be the main reason they would forgo guardianship. Connor isn’t as docile or as easy to control as Brittney. He drives into a daycare while high on DMT seeing god and then Dad can have legal liability. This is the other major reasons families don’t try to be legal guardians over mentally ill adult offspring.

Just playing the odds jail or threat of it getting him into treatment seems likely. Possible he’s living as a prophet hobo teaching yoga to homeless ppl and gathering his flock. Lower odds on him realizing he needs help and voluntarily going into treatment, but that would be nice.

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Mundane, boring-ass video below.

The Connor Murphy Windshield Wiper Kiss

It's weird enough when it's a hot, attention-whoring gym bro asking you to do these things, but just plain repulsive when it's some balding public deviant and his whore girlfriend. I'd say I feel bad for the girl in the video, but she willingly engaged and is probably an attention whore herself.