Conrad Aaron Collins / Digibrony / Digibro / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Keeping some things under locks
kiwifarms.net
not very accepting and progressive of you.
The truth is often uncomfortable. I fully agree with b0o0pinsn0o0tz and I think years of jacking it to loli (+ years of weed causing you to lay connections that arn't there) must have created an imprint on his mind. Sad and hilarious to say the least. I'm laughing my ass of to the idea of Digi tied up in shitty quality rope and May just being like "Yeah looks good enough, have fun sweet heart!" proceeding to leave him on the bed for an hour after she gets tired of entertaining his ass.

Last edited:

the_watcher

kiwifarms.net
The truth is often uncomfortable. I fully agree with b0o0pinsn0o0tz and I think years of jacking it to loli (+ years of weed causing you to lay connections that arn't there) must have created an imprint on his mind. Sad and hilarious to say the least. I'm laughing my ass of to the idea of Digi tied up in shitty quality rope and May just being like "Yeah looks good enough, have fun sweet heart!" proceeding to leave him on the bed for an hour after she gets tired of entertaining his ass.
That idea of him wanting to be a little girl and infantilizing himself is nothing new. Multiple times, when he streamed digi vs everybody, he mentioned that he identified with the little girl getting fucked when reading lolicon, not the guy fucking the girl. So all fits together. Too bad he can't just turn gay or try getting fucked but needs to aggrandize his fetish into his life defining feature.

Wodanaz

The Wanderer
kiwifarms.net
I wish that I could turn back time, when "I wish to be the little girl" was a harmless meme and nothing else.

Lolidaki

kiwifarms.net
This shit is embarrassing. So rather than force himself to make more pandering mainstream content, he'll just have her do it while playing up the "I got good at sounding like a gurl" shit, her becoming the breadwinner will also give "validation" to May being the "man of the house" and not the narcissistic e-slut she actually is.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

kiwifarms.net
That idea of him wanting to be a little girl and infantilizing himself is nothing new. Multiple times, when he streamed digi vs everybody, he mentioned that he identified with the little girl getting fucked when reading lolicon, not the guy fucking the girl. So all fits together. Too bad he can't just turn gay or try getting fucked but needs to aggrandize his fetish into his life defining feature.
Auto(loli)gynophelia is quite scary and I don't envy him for having it. But how often can he tell his fucking origin story before even he gets tired of it. It's not fun to hear about and constantly repeating your problems not only for your fanbase but also to yourself every time you make a video about this "defining feature" will just make you and your audience miserable if you ask me. But I'm probably way in the wrong as he doing this "to help others". Sigh.

Ashey

kiwifarms.net
The fact that Digibro thinks of himself as a good influence is just pure fucking insanity. Like, what kind of perspective can he offer to people struggling with this?

hey guys, I'm the least feminine person in the world and masturbated so much that my brain broke, but my hero lolbertarian Dick and my dogfaced GF who is definitely not using this as a way to get fame are encouraging me to damage my body, so this is good. Did I mention that I used to review anime for a living and use drugs daily? I'm so smart and deconstructive UwU I'm Digi-neeee.

Just ruin your own life and lie only to yourself, Digi. Don't drag other confused autists into your delusions.

Not Teinled

kiwifarms.net
This is kinda sad in a way that just fading youtubers can be. A hit for him is 20k views? That's not even 10% of his audience.

Let a hot girl whisper sweet nothings into your ear ...

View attachment 1481340
View attachment 1481339
What the fuck, is this real?
OnlyFans is going to be next, guess we'll finally see his phimosis cock then

Haven't actually watched this yet it's pretty """brave""" of him to unironically like Rick and Morty past 2017/2018. You know, since he's now apparently desperate for Youtube likes judging by the Uzaki vid.
I interpret this as him trying to gain his audience. Uzaki-chan controversy generate clicks and I guess he thought Rick and Morty would as well.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

kiwifarms.net
This is kinda sad in a way that just fading youtubers can be. A hit for him is 20k views? That's not even 10% of his audience.
For once I'm going to say he make an estimate that is realistic. He's kind of down to 10% (or less) of his audience if you think about it.

I interpret this as him trying to gain his audience. Uzaki-chan controversy generate clicks and I guess he thought Rick and Morty would as well.
Uzaki-chan is a mild controversy at best, just virtue signalers that think an anime (college age according to Neurotic Loser) girl shouldn't be portrayed with massive tits. Her not being in high school anymore makes me understand even less of this nontroversy. This ain't the first fan service anime marked at a niche and it won't be the last. With Digi on the sexual high horse I would be more surprised if he DIDN'T make a video about it, given as how much he loves talking about gender and sex.
The Rick and Morty video by Emplemon is just an opinion piece, I wouldn't even want to call that a controversy.

What I think is crazy ironic is that Digi regarded himself as a talented writer and up there with other media analysts and it's obvious that in the time he took to walk the road of self destruction others have improved A LOT. New channels, new people and people improving left and right, but Digi regressed. He took the one thing he was arguabily good at and neglected it. Which makes me think his "always evolving" mentality was just a cover for "I have no consistency because my own mind and life had no consistency", apart from the year he really blasted out good analytical pieces. But doing that all the time made him lonely and depressed, because even he realized he was an okatu hikki that woke up, watched anime, ate, fapped, made a video, went to sleep and repeat. Balance was never a thing.

For someone who did so much soul searching and had so many revelations about himself, he sure has a problem marketing his new style. Maybe he knows his current voice and appearance turns people off and just let May do the voicework. Khantent when? Maybe never.

Last edited:

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
Uzaki-chan is a mild controversy at best, just virtue signalers that think an anime girl still in school (at least, that's what I assume; haven't watched it) shouldn't be portrayed with massive tits. This ain't the first fan service anime marked at a niche and it won't be the last. With Digi on the sexual high horse I would be more surprised if he DIDN'T make a video about it, given as how much he loves talking about gender and sex.
The Rick and Morty video by Emplemon is just an opinion piece, I wouldn't even want to call that a controversy.
Uzaki Hana is a first year college student.

MoeChotto

Sleepy John
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck, is this real?
OnlyFans is going to be next, guess we'll finally see his phimosis cock then
No it's gonna just be videos and photos of his shibari. We'll finally get to see what May can do with 6 feet of shitty polypropylene rope that they picked up off the ground behind Lowe's.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

BubbleButt

THOT Gadget May Return
kiwifarms.net
For once I'm going to say he make an estimate that is realistic. He's kind of down to 10% (or less) of his audience if you think about it.
Going below 10% of your subscriber base is more or less the death knell of YouTube being a sustainable full-time gig. And with how unfocused and awful his content has become it'll just keep tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...

• Agree
Reactions: BlueSpark

BLAZE

A Blaze in the Northern Sky
kiwifarms.net
Open his Twitter, see "The message of Ghost in the Shell 1995 was "you can become the little girl" ".

Honestly, like many on this thread I used to watch Digibro and actually enjoy it. I remember that when he was making his videos back in 2014-2018 the things and thoughts he put out were way above the average considering anime YouTube was overall completely pozz'd and he filled a niche no one else would, and said things no one else did. Or at least, as a "casual" anime watcher that was my impression.

When I saw the whole befriending the internet shit and suddenly saw him trooned I was completely alienated as some said in the thread, but honestly I think Digi hasn't been giving much of a shit since he started falling from grace, and it had been a while since I watched a video of his with interest.

What I get out of all of this is what he said in The Dick Show:

"Wait you are cutting your dick off?"

"I don't know, maybe. I'm a different person everyday".

This whole autist pseud armchair psychologist shit can go sour very quick when you apply it to yourself. Everyone has shit behind in their lives that they look back at and regret, but cutting your dick off or replacing your hormones is a whole other level.

Beepbeepletus

kiwifarms.net

This is Digi’s thread but thought I’d comment on his business partner who’s been in here before. He released a video that people wouldn’t stop badgering him for for years. He’s abandoned the PCP and didn’t tell anyone why, skipping out on his mango podcast, etc. Mentions he’s tanking money, and clearly desensitized to his man child career.
And now he just drops this hyped to shit video with ZERO build up, in the middle of a Wednesday night. And he didn’t even edit it!! Some other dude edited it. How do you excuse ALL this time sunk into a video, and all this lost time since quitting your job if you’re not even editing your videos anymore?? Where is the time going Nate? So bizarre

Not Teinled

kiwifarms.net
Going below 10% of your subscriber base is more or less the death knell of YouTube being a sustainable full-time gig. And with how unfocused and awful his content has become it'll just keep tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...
Indeed, especially if you are (way) under a million subscribers. His videos don't even make 10k views nowadays and he has ~340k subscribers (I wonder how many of those are dead accounts). If your regular videos get 10% of subscribers as views, as long as you make an occasional 'hit', you'll be set. The algorithm will eventually look at your way. His low views are somewhat mitigated by his content dump, but at the same time this really limites the reach of his video exactly because of what his content has become. I doubt too many people outside of his subscribers will be shown the Uzaki video, for example, since it was barely a controversy anyway and very unlikely for people to search for it and non-subscribers don't really watch his videos. His subscribers barely do.

If his videos were getting 34k views consistently, I guarantee the Uzaki-chan video would very likely be over 100k by now. That's not exactly great, but it wouldn't be too shabby.

I do have some experience with Youtube algorithm, btw, since my boyf- I mean, someone I know works with this.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

kiwifarms.net

This is Digi’s thread but thought I’d comment on his business partner who’s been in here before. He released a video that people wouldn’t stop badgering him for for years. He’s abandoned the PCP and didn’t tell anyone why, skipping out on his mango podcast, etc. Mentions he’s tanking money, and clearly desensitized to his man child career.
And now he just drops this hyped to shit video with ZERO build up, in the middle of a Wednesday night. And he didn’t even edit it!! Some other dude edited it. How do you excuse ALL this time sunk into a video, and all this lost time since quitting your job if you’re not even editing your videos anymore?? Where is the time going Nate? So bizarre
I noticed the video 20 minutes after it came out. I just didn't know how to feel about it. This is in my opinion a desperate move as when he presented the idea of "Best Anime Ever: GITS", years ago, he was clearly talking about Stand Alone Complex, the first series in the GITS universe. Not the anime movies, not the newer live action film. It feels like he started this "series" with the live action film because it was probably way easier to write a script on for a video. In which I mean, he probably had an empty work queue and no work done on the Stand Alone Complex video and decided it was now or never; he had to release SOMETHING.

The PCP is apparently over which makes me think something caused a split. Maybe Digi's bullshit left such a stench that others bailed. Or Ben's clearly anarchist ideas. Or Nate not being a man of his word and just doing whatever. Or maybe there was beef between Ben and May. Sad.

And not communicating anything to your viewers and leaving them in the dark. But that's been said over a baziljion times by now.

If his videos were getting 34k views consistently, I guarantee the Uzaki-chan video would very likely be over 100k by now. That's not exactly great, but it wouldn't be too shabby.
Isn't that because at best his video will get pushed due to subject "Uzaki-chan", instead what the algorithm previous did for him and pushed it due to genre "anime"? Meaning if you're watching random anime videos on YT it won't get pushed but only if you're watching vids on the Uzaki nontroversy it might appear in the sidebar?

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSpark

Jiji420

kiwifarms.net

God damn nate not like this