Conrad Aaron Collins / Digibrony / Digibro / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Keeping some things under locks
kiwifarms.net
Wait, what? Are you saying digi got kicked from his own discord?
No, he gave it to a mod after a drama loli debate on the server in which May was involved went wrong. Read the backpages.

I don't see what's the problem with him being trans for a while(he was even a poney for a while). I've subbed to get anime related vids.
From years of watching youtube I have to say only few people can get by on personality alone and most people get all their income from focusing on one subject. I know Digi only wanted to discuss things that interested him and anything else is selling out to him, but you gotta hand it to anime youtubers that milk every inch of a subject, be it one anime or a genre. Just 'cause people want more of the same. Even if the video isn't that fun to make, if it would get 100k views I'd just say bite the bullet and make it. That ain't selling out, thats servicing your audience.

psuedonarrative

kiwifarms.net
What is Digi( the actual Digi) trying to accomplish here? The main core audience has stayed by him because Digi has seen a shit ton of anime, knows the history of a lot of anime studios and creators, and at his best is able to string together some logic from this knowledge and interest. If May is taking over for anime content that is directly killing the one thing many stuck around for. May from what I have seen does not possess the same variety of knowledge of anime as Digi. Every video she has done relating to anime does not have the same level of incite or research to what a standard Digi analysis video had when people gave a shit. She can barely string together an idea or say anything profound, and she has only seen a fraction of the stuff Digi has which takes away that certain level of perspective Digi gained favor for.

Autistpocalypse

kiwifarms.net
Not that I think he can ever fully recover from this or anything, but yeah - its no surprise to me that his fans (especially the surface level ones) will just look passed his troonery if he just starts putting out anime videos again. He has to go even further beyond for those people to jump ship.
I was one of those surface levels fans; I don't give a fuck if he dreams of getting a pussy between his legs as long as he puts out [decent] anime content. BUT, he moved his After Dark bullshit to the main channel, started trashing the main channel with rambly hour long podcasts, turned the thumbnails trashy, started pushing his shitty music on the main channel, and started posting the most low effort videos which are nothing more than a screen recording of a fucking script with a toon on the side (this is where I unsubed, for reference) -- all while putting out the barest minimum of anime content. And now the cherry on top is that all he might be doing is writing a script which May will read and edit together into Digi's style of old video.

He hasn't had a single video pull over 50k views in the last 2 months which means he can't even get 15% of his supposed 340k subs to watch a video. His surface level, anime fans I'm guessing have moved on to Gigguk or MB or who the fuck ever. Digi effectively has 40k subs right now and the other 300k are basically dead accounts. I doubt he pulls back from this especially in the current YT algorithm climate. The funny part is that the thing people want from him is going to end up on KHANTENT and not his channel.

Digi's channel is basically the journey of a man that wants to turn his YT "career"/Patreon into a welfare check to live on. Social services (Patreon) is catching on though and cutting him off.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Keeping some things under locks
kiwifarms.net
What is Digi( the actual Digi) trying to accomplish here? The main core audience has stayed by him because Digi has seen a shit ton of anime, knows the history of a lot of anime studios and creators, and at his best is able to string together some logic from this knowledge and interest. If May is taking over for anime content that is directly killing the one thing many stuck around for. May from what I have seen does not possess the same variety of knowledge of anime as Digi. Every video she has done relating to anime does not have the same level of incite or research to what a standard Digi analysis video had when people gave a shit. She can barely string together an idea or say anything profound, and she has only seen a fraction of the stuff Digi has which takes away that certain level of perspective Digi gained favor for.
They don't seem to realize that even if Digi would write the scripts for May, I'm not interested in May's opinion, nor Digi's opinion when it has to come from May's mouth. You're not gonna become the ghostwriter you want to be, Digi; ya need more cred for that.

NotTheBooks

kiwifarms.net
What is Digi( the actual Digi) trying to accomplish here? The main core audience has stayed by him because Digi has seen a shit ton of anime, knows the history of a lot of anime studios and creators, and at his best is able to string together some logic from this knowledge and interest.
Maybe he just wants to put "digibro" into the channel title again without losing face too much. This is a change that actually happened. If May is gonna make/read more anime related videos remains to be seen.

Maybe he even tries to play the long game and plans to let her read his texts for some time and then phase her out again to take over by himself. If that's the case we will never know since Digibo never plays long games for more than 5 minutes before switching to different long game.

Prinny_Eater

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he even tries to play the long game and plans to let her read his texts for some time and then phase her out again to take over by himself. If that's the case we will never know since Digibro never plays long games for more than 5 minutes before switching to different long game.
Yeah, that's basically him LOL. Don't forget hamster-wheeling his own indecisiveness and lack of forethought after the fact (although his excuse now is probably that is that he's a woman and women don't have to be rational).

itsallsotiresome

"one must imagine Sisyphus happy."
kiwifarms.net
Having May take over anime analysis videos is already off to a bad start with the Japan Sinks video. I don't know if it has been confirmed that Digi is writing the scripts and May narrating, or May doing the work solo, but the video was bad. The Japan Sinks video just seemed fairly convoluted on trying to stretch out a sentimental emotional narrative out of what many people are lampooning as Yuasa's worst work yet. I'm not trying to be an overly critical asshole it just came off as somewhat lackluster. The video would have done way better if it was just shitting on the show. Overall, I don't really see the May transition going over fairly well. You can't just build a brand for 5 years on long form anime analysis then switch to whatever this was.

This doesn't seem to the right mentality for entering a healthy relationship. There are tons of people who have creator brands without dragging in their significant other to do work for them.

1596329661323.png

Last edited:

Jiji420

kiwifarms.net
I was one of those surface levels fans; I don't give a fuck if he dreams of getting a pussy between his legs as long as he puts out [decent] anime content. BUT, he moved his After Dark bullshit to the main channel, started trashing the main channel with rambly hour long podcasts, turned the thumbnails trashy, started pushing his shitty music on the main channel, and started posting the most low effort videos which are nothing more than a screen recording of a fucking script with a toon on the side (this is where I unsubed, for reference) -- all while putting out the barest minimum of anime content. And now the cherry on top is that all he might be doing is writing a script which May will read and edit together into Digi's style of old video.
I don't see what's the problem with him being trans for a while(he was even a poney for a while). I've subbed to get anime related vids. My only problem is that I'm not getting that, instead either really long really incoherent vids in which he talks about himself (he/she is way less interesting as a person then he thinks) or ideas that he has no clue what to do with them so he just dumps them in on the site(like that plan A thing).
By troonery I don't just mean the trans part, I mean this whole saga basically since the start of "Digi-nee" where he has been abandoning anime content and putting all his "experimental art" on the main channel. Dude has also been losing his mind and is becoming the next Narcissa. Also him just fucking his fans over like not delievering on basically any patreon rewards and him basically nuking his discord.

• Agree
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

Prinny_Eater

kiwifarms.net
Digi is the same person who called May his wife the moment she accepted the engagement. Even if they aren't officially married I am sure in Digi's mind they basically already are.
Can't wait till May's hypergamy kick in and she left him for a real man (by that I mean someone who has a stable job and didn't pretend to be a little girl). It will be interesting to see what that can do to the Iraq of rational mind, Digibro

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
digi has been hanging around the dick show discord (due to getting kicked from his own and wanting to please Dick) but it's funny to see the people in their mostly hate him
(not my screenshot I don't use white discord)
View attachment 1483710
Has anyone sent in voicemails saying that Ralph and Digi are stones around Dick’s fucking neck? My opinion of him has been massively damaged by all of this; but for the sake of my sanity I’d rather a few of these people still had the sense to fucking cut their losses.

NotTheBooks

kiwifarms.net
July number are in.

State of the Patreon July.png

Month# of PatreonsMoney ($)Happenings / My interpretation
January914 (+14)3,901 (+96)Made a ridiculously ambitious plan as New Year's resolution. Lost interest soon ofc but even so a noticable spike in output.
February899 (-15)3,795 (-106)Nothing out of the ordinary
March861 (-38 )3,282 (-513)Kills the $20, $30, $40 rewards. Whales are leaving or downgrading.
April856 (-6)3,149 (-133)Nothing out of the ordinary
May762 (-94)2,634 (-515)Uncensored full nudity magical girl transformation!
June696 (-68 )2,260 (-374)Kills the $10 rewards.
July619 (-77)1,937 (-323)Ragequits the discord. And May is now somehow Digibro.

... and then there was his beef with KF but I don't think the patrons care for the deeper reasons why Digibro turns out strange videos.

Killing the patreon on the other hand was followed by a visible drop in the stats.

Lolidaki

kiwifarms.net
If she doesn't leave him I'd say it'll take a good 5-10 more years before they actually do get married, the old vlog tour they did of their first place is embarrassing with anime shit all over the place and a picnic table in place of a dinning one, it's like watching two autistic kids play house so it makes sense why he's scared of actual commitment.

psuedonarrative

kiwifarms.net
If she doesn't leave him I'd say it'll take a good 5-10 more years before they actually do get married, the old vlog tour they did of their first place is embarrassing with anime shit all over the place and a picnic table in place of a dinning one, it's like watching two autistic kids play house so it makes sense why he's scared of actual commitment.
Wasn't Digi's debt also cited as a reason they were holding off on getting married? I doubt with this continuous dip in patreon the last year or so and the near implosion of the youtube channel, Digi has put much of a dent into that debt.