Conrad Aaron Collins / Digibrony / Digibro / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Keeping some things under locks
kiwifarms.net
I've been following Digi for as long as he has been covering anime. This "unshaven savage blob of a man in sunglasses shitting on bad shows and from time to time hitting the nail on the head when it comes to anime and fanbase" persona is what brought me in to his fanbase and I don't regret this one bit.

However even though the fanbase was already familiar with his fetishes and mental hangups, this insane 180 spin on his persona seems unhinged, to say the least. I don't know if his wife is the cause but I can for say with 100% certainty that the guy blew out his dopamine receptors. For every time he has tried to placate his fanbase that his weed use wasn't that bad or harmful, he's had at least two other examples showing the opposite. My favorites are:

- Him admitting in a PCP episode that it was a daily struggle to decide if he was gonna stay some extra minutes in bed with his wife after waking up OR to head over to his bong to take his first rip.
- The video of him hotboxing and smoking with Munchy and Hippo, in which it is clear how much weed experience he has under his belt.

He is currently stuck in a cycle for seeking attention, validation and most of all: pleasure. I don't know when this shit will hit the brakes but hopefully for him it will be in time.

Sidenote: I wonder if Nate is still willing to record with digitroon - for the KHANTENT channel as he was planning to move to Virginia Breach with his GF - Which is May's best friend too.

Lolidaki

kiwifarms.net
What positive feedback? Nobody cares. You can get that amount of positive feedback by writing a fanfic about two One Piece characters fucking.
Talking about all the cringy fanart and the amount of "congrats" comments coming from his cult of a community and fickle LGBTers. Obviously nobody feels he deserves more money for being a troon though since he's still in a decline, this isn't like the time he cried in front of a snowed in house window about how much his life sucked and got a patreon boost within hours.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Keeping some things under locks
kiwifarms.net
This isn't like the time he cried in front of a snowed in house window about how much his life sucked and got a patreon boost within hours.
Ah the "Being a Youtuber is great" video.

Currently listening to his brother:
Vic N' Hope Podcast - Moving, COVID crap, Transitions
Target time talking about his brother: 1:10:10;

And his brother mentions "It's been a long time coming" however "I'm having a lot of trouble adjusting names and pronouns". Also talking real about his bro. "Never getting in shape, never liking masculine clothes. Hence the pajama pants and large shirts". Also "I wish he transitioned more gradual and eased his audience, but that ain't the Conrad way".

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
In what world is this considered “feminine” clothing? This is called being a lazy slob, not being a woman.
I've noticed a lot of socially awkward dudes seem to have limited understanding of female anatomy. You see them hearing things like "Women have more fat" and it getting twisted to some weird version of "Women are naturally fat" or "Women can just exist and not exercise and look like X but men have to put in time at the gym to look like Y."
I wonder if that's related.

Freikugel

kiwifarms.net

And his brother mentions "It's been a long time coming" however "I'm having a lot of trouble adjusting names and pronouns". Also talking real about his bro. "Never getting in shape, never liking masculine clothes. Hence the pajama pants and large shirts". Also "I wish he transitioned more gradual and eased his audience, but that ain't the Conrad way".
Is his bro actually interesting to listen to? All I know about him is that he called out the Pcp for advocating the life of a YouTuber and not going to college when Ben was poor as shit and Tom was living in a car.

Xandius Maximus

Longing for a world long since past
kiwifarms.net
Is his bro actually interesting to listen to? All I know about him is that he called out the Pcp for advocating the life of a YouTuber and not going to college when Ben was poor as shit and Tom was living in a car.
He's a lot more of a normalfag compared to Digi. Make of that what you will. But now he's the only one of the brothers who's actually watchable.

NotTheBooks

kiwifarms.net
Talking about all the cringy fanart and the amount of "congrats" comments coming from his cult of a community and fickle LGBTers.
I noticed the tweets and the fanart supporting transition & lung cancer. I just don't think it's that much in absolute numbers.

In other news: This month, almost 100 people went and took over $500 with them. Go trans, lose fans. Though to be fair, digi delivers reasons to quit by the shitload.

Earnings this year down by almost cough 41%.

patreon.png

Jormungand

kiwifarms.net

Hearing what Vic has to say about his brother, It does give you a very good idea about how insecure Conrad is and how unhappy his life.
Digi is constantly having identity issues, not help by the fact he never really commits to anything he does.
He too scared to get a job, his ego makes him unbearable to deal with on Youtube, he's unable to properly take care of himself both financially and mentally thus he's stuck in a constant state of self-loathing and failure.
Also, dear God, could you even imagine what would happen if Digi starts taking advice from Contrapoints of all people.

Fist of Fury

kiwifarms.net
"Never getting in shape, never liking masculine clothes. Hence the pajama pants and large shirts".
Quite a stretch. I used to not exercise much, wear PJ pants and ill-fitted shirts, even in public. But I was a kid, not a secret woman.

When people won't allow themselves to consider that something is simply wrong, they'll use anything to rationalize what really amounts to blind faith. I doubt any of Digi's friends or close family will allow themselves to consider that he's making a mistake, because that'd be inconvenient. It's easier to delude yourself with flimsy rationales than to confront reality. Understandable choice, since life can be a bitch and reliable friends are hard to find, but it undermines any credibility that their judgment might have. I already knew Digi's circle of friends had sacrificed their rationality to the altar of Friendship--it's not surprising that his family would do the same at the altar of Family.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Quite a stretch. I used to not exercise much, wear PJ pants and ill-fitted shirts, even in public. But I was a kid, not a secret woman.

When people won't allow themselves to consider that something is simply wrong, they'll use anything to rationalize what really amounts to blind faith. I doubt any of Digi's friends or close family will allow themselves to consider that he's making a mistake, because that'd be inconvenient. It's easier to delude yourself with flimsy rationales than to confront reality. Understandable choice, since life can be a bitch and reliable friends are hard to find, but it undermines any credibility that their judgment might have. I already knew Digi's circle of friends had sacrificed their rationality to the altar of Friendship--it's not surprising that his family would do the same at the altar of Family.
Also in today's world, trying to advise a friend or relative to avoid spiraling down the path to suicide-by-estrogen can lead to your own life being ruined by vengeful AGPs and the government. You'll be punished if you speak ill of the premise.

Jiji420

kiwifarms.net
Anyone notice how this batch of rants rarely exceeds 2 minutes in length? It's like he's just knocking them out with minimal effort for the sake of not having to do them anymore, not actually giving people the videos they paid $10-$30 each for. This does not bode well for his numbers, or his fanbase.
Jesus, some of them are even under a minute. Excluding maybe the first few months I literally never got the idea that Digi actually enjoys doing these, I remember him always bitching about how they take up so much time yet never actually bothered to change the requirements for them until he was a year into them.
Oh my god ahahahahah, he literally sounds like a shmorky character :story:
EDIT: Fixed the archive
i couldn't even last 10 seconds before closing it

Joe Swanson

kiwifarms.net
I noticed the tweets and the fanart supporting transition & lung cancer. I just don't think it's that much in absolute numbers.

In other news: This month, almost 100 people went and took over $500 with them. Go trans, lose fans. Though to be fair, digi delivers reasons to quit by the shitload.

Earnings this year down by almost cough 41%.

View attachment 1341970