• "Gender neutral bathrooms are a fantastic idea. As a woman who has a beard, I've been angrily confronted for using women's rooms"

Conrad Aaron Collins / Digibrony / Digibro & the Procrastinators PodcastTwo-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Feline Darkmage, Oct 12, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Furschwitz is about the furry fandom and its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  1. Yeah, as much as I want to continue this argument, it would derail the thread. Besides, these autistic text walls are too fucking long.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Carcinogenesis

Carcinogenesis Your oncologist will be with you...never

kiwifarms.net
  2. The shades thing? I know he wears them a lot, but not every moment of the day when I was over, and almost never when inside the house. The only time he actually wore them inside when I was over was during New Years. He had these exceptional "SWAG" glasses that he wore along with a Krispy Kreme hat.

Pic below. Along with another random pic of him for laughs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    WhyDidIDoThis

WhyDidIDoThis Literal Cancer Cell

kiwifarms.net
  3. The shades make him look like a budget version of Jimmy Saville.

• Agree Agree x 4
    2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm going to have to agree with @X-Shaped Weeaboo's point about him being good if he was a script. I can watch his scripted stuff and he keeps his spaghetti largely in check but his cow features shine through when he goes and butts heads in drama and starts babbling like an idiot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Cat Burglar
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. The finale video of this Digibro drama recap was in itself kicked from Youtube in a shocking turn of events.

• Informative Informative x 2
    2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  6. I legitimately wonder who flagged it. This one was too neutral and honest in it's content, title, and tags to be flagged for Misleading Metadata on it's own. He must've pissed off SOMEONE in the PFC. But who?

WhyDidIDoThis

kiwifarms.net
  7. It's back up!

TLDW: The trolls joked around at Jess's expense but haven't contacted Jess in months. The claim that anyone was going to mess with Jess's family comes from fake news that Cream Man (one of the trolls) gave to some spy in order to mess with Jess. All of his started because Jess decided to pick on an actual autistic person, Jess couldn't take a joke at his expense

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #47 Carcinogenesis, Nov 5, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Carcinogenesis

Carcinogenesis Your oncologist will be with you...never

kiwifarms.net
  8. I thought digis asterix war thing was quite good, i thought it was worth a watch anyhow. as for his other videos. they can be summed up really with "I hated it and so should you. if you did not you are a pleb"

Animewasamistake

Animewasamistake CWC Newcomer

kiwifarms.net
  9. For a review who hates objectivity he seems to think he's "objectively" right about everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
    2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  10. The only reason he's so madly attached to subjectivity and opposed to objectivity is because he hates being told he's wrong and an idiot. Hence why he insists "EVERYTHING is subjective."

To quote Tim Minchin, "It gives you hope, doesn't it? That they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float the fuck away."

Also, attaching an unlisted video of Digi's for maximum laughs. It used to be public, so you guys might've seen it by now if you had followed Digi way back in his early days (But, honestly, why would you?).

• Agree Agree x 3
    #50 WhyDidIDoThis, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    WhyDidIDoThis

kiwifarms.net
  11. oh god this reminded me of his 'road trip' where he took bags upon bags of fucking rubbish and vidya games for no reason.

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    Animewasamistake

kiwifarms.net
  12. Was that the recent one where he drove through a bunch of states and then made a video talking about it? I wasn't aware he took all that shit with him.

WhyDidIDoThis

kiwifarms.net
  13. Yep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elBygvMPEuw

Around 7:00 he starts pulling out random junk

(Rate autistic because i remember this shit)

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    Animewasamistake

kiwifarms.net
  14. Tommy C did a podcast on the Mumkey drama. Haven't watched it yet but did catch a clip of Jess getting made fun of it, so it seems like a good time all round.

2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  15. Digibro and the rest of the PCP crew just made a podcast about drama. I have yet to listen to it, but from what I have heard: BestGuyEver mentions Mumkey once, and Digi shoots it down immediately. They seem to also mention RebelTaxi and Nolan (Member of RebelTaxi Pizza Party Podcast)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_5AbTTNj_c

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. So, while digging around a bit, I found a fun link that led to one of his unlisted Patreon livestreams. And in it, I found this!

Apparently, Digi is secretly genderfluid! I'd say I'm starting to notice a trend here between weebs/bronies and being trans, but I think that's been pretty obvious for a long time.

• Informative Informative x 4
    WhyDidIDoThis

kiwifarms.net
  17. This explains so much

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I watched (well, listened) to the Asterisk War series when I was learning how to play Civilization the other day. When I caught a glimpse of what he looked like, I immediately thought "I wonder what skeletons are in his closet" and typed his name into the search box.

The moral of the story: You might not want to judge a real book by it's cover, but sometimes it's a creepy light novel.

I thought the videos were entertaining enough, but I tried to watch something else he made and turned it off like 30 seconds in.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Manah

Manah ...Did someone say "weeaboo"?

kiwifarms.net
  19. At this point I'm convinced that 90% of "Trans" people that crop up in 2018 are all going to be faggot weeaboos that just want to be kawaii desu anime girls and not actually have any sort of semblance of being an actual woman.

It's kind of scary, actually. I've seen way to many waifu-fags suddenly become "trans" on Twitter.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    X-Shaped Weeaboo

X-Shaped Weeaboo Not another anime avatar.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Did Digi start more drama?
    animetakes.png

2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net