Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure if this was ever mentioned here, so please rate me late if you want.

I remember a few years ago that he admitted that he never brushed his teeth at some point onward, because he thinks his teeth are getting immune to the bacteria overtime.

I sadly have no link to the video, so you just have to take my word for it.

He's has a pretty horrifying set of teeth but he still has teeth which makes me doubt this theory. Digibro drinks nothing but different variations of Mountain Dew so him having teeth without brushing is simply impossible.

Plexus

kiwifarms.net
Well, let's try to look on the bright side of things: He only made one of these videos (and let's hope it stays that way)
Unfortunately he mentioned that he might make more in a recent video, so don't hold your breath.

Sidon's fleshlight

fig 24. A "balanced and nutritious" vegan meal
kiwifarms.net

I have to point out, while I still sort of agree with the notion that it's sort of odd how the US allows violence, but demonizes sex, I still cannot agree with him about lolicon/shotacon. That sort of content is still terrible in my eyes, and should be illegal globally.

Also, anyone got details about the "drama" he quickly addressed at the end of the video?

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net

I have to point out, while I still sort of agree with the notion that it's sort of odd how the US allows violence, but demonizes sex, I still cannot agree with him about lolicon/shotacon. That sort of content is still terrible in my eyes, and should be illegal globally.

Also, anyone got details about the "drama" he quickly addressed at the end of the video?
It's covered in the thread starting here, though I don't know about the rando streamer he's accusing of sending a hate mob after him. He got really, irrationally pissed off at Patreon banning loli/shota from their platform, and evidently he's still pissed a month later.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Clutch those pearls and go out and sanitize the world.

It's covered in the thread starting here, though I don't know about the rando streamer he's accusing of sending a hate mob after him. He got really, irrationally pissed off at Patreon banning loli/shota from their platform, and evidently he's still pissed a month later.

Apparently this Bardock Obama character is a black guy with a giant facebook page and stream that rides that whole "black otaku" meme.

https://twitter.com/savinthebees/status/978523881521610753

Kinda a sperg.