Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

waffle

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go against the group think here a bit. I think there was an interesting idea at the core of digis autism chart. Do you think more in words or pictures, and are you more big picture or focused are metrics that will tell you a decent amount about how people are going to think and communicate. That being said though, it got real retarded real fast because everything Digi does is about getting ass pats, so he just started making stuff up and changing shit to avoid any pushback from fans who felt like their box wasn't cool enough

May looks like she was made by hitting random character in oblivion until it was "close enough" to looking good.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go against the group think here a bit. I think there was an interesting idea at the core of digis autism chart. Do you think more in words or pictures, and are you more big picture or focused are metrics that will tell you a decent amount about how people are going to think and communicate. That being said though, it got real retarded real fast because everything Digi does is about getting ass pats, so he just started making stuff up and changing shit to avoid any pushback from fans who felt like their box wasn't cool enough

May looks like she was made by hitting random character in oblivion until it was "close enough" to looking good.
The problem with Digi's chart is that it was very pseudo intellectual, as Digi is a layman and doesn't have a deep understanding of psychology.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
The problem with Digi's chart is that it was very pseudo intellectual, as Digi is a layman and doesn't have a deep understanding of psychology.
The chart was fine as far as the dimensions/metrics go, it was his analysis/application that was bad. That seems to be a trend with him to me, every good idea Digi ever had he smothered in the cradle by making it all about appeasing his ego or trying to sound smart at the expense of the actual quality of the idea.

I guess my main point is that I don't think digi's probabem is a lack of formal education, but substituting ego and trying to be slick for reading and thinking things through all the way.

Audioponics🎵⛲

kiwifarms.net
I fail to see the usefulness of such categorization. What real world value can be gained by it? Its pure sophistry IMO. Pick any two styles of thinking and you can make your own chart like this.

slow vs fast thinking - logical thinking vs feels
concious problem solving vs unconciousness problem solving - judges base on appeareance vs judges based on personality
optimist vs pessimist - prefers habit vs prefers surprises
introvert vs extrovert - internally motivated vs externally motivated

A good model needs to make good predictions. Until he proofs that his model is able to make predictions somewhat accurately his model is purely for entertainment. Its like a magazine quiz: "Which pony are you?" type of deal, but with anime characters instead.

From this point of view the chart videos where fine and even kinda entertaining. I found it fun to find out which anime character im most similiar to on his chart.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Keeping some things under locks
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily related, but the PCP was one of the subjects presented in the latest video from The Right Opinion covering hacked YouTube accounts, apparently it is/was possible to take control over channels via a simple subscription to the hacker's channel. He lists some some of the affected channels and brings up the PCP. I have yet to finish the video.

Timecoded for your convenience.

Also in the newest KHANTENT video Digi ditched the dress and is just simply there in a shirt again.

Last edited:

Kawaii UwU

Ugly Bastard
kiwifarms.net

I Digivolved Into A Loli?

HRT into a cute loli?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the recs.
Wow you even admitted that you were just derailing the thread for anime recommendations. Fuck off with that shit

Bad take. Hikkis are literally escaping from the adult world. Even if there are anime made for the hikki audience (which I doubt), by the nature of hikkis those cannot be adult-oriented.
Coming from the nigger who knows nothing about Ching-Chong culture. You said there wouldn't be adults watching late night anime. I said there were. God damn you are retarded.

I think a big flaw in that tism chart was that you could make the same type of chart with any two spectrum. You can take any two of the Myers-Briggs traits and just replace the "autism" measures that Digi used. Once you realize that, you realize that it's just plotting how you perceive people on a graph and anyone could do that. I get that he wanted to make a less binary :tomgirl: version personality tests and to some level he succeeded, but his chart is nowhere near as deep as he thinks it is.

Also in the newest KHANTENT video Digi ditched the dress and is just simply there in a shirt again.

I'm 5 minutes in and probably won't watch the rest. Digitroon also refers to May as a "she" in this. :story:
How fucking embarrassing would it be if Digitroon had to come out as "not really trans" less than a year in? I try not to hope, but this sounds so like him and it would be supremely hilarious.
I know it's more likely that he'll just continue to claim enby but a boy can dream :optimistic:

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
hon.png

This is supposed to be a woman? This isn't even a Hon. This isn't even genderfluid. This is just an ugly dude.
I genuinely don't get it. Is it some elaborate own-the-transphobes joke to call yourself trans on twitter while literally just being a dude?
Is this not digibro? Am I retarded?

Can someone make this planet make sense please

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't we just all agree that making, liking anime your
View attachment 1586024

This is supposed to be a woman? This isn't even a Hon. This isn't even genderfluid. This is just an ugly dude.
I genuinely don't get it. Is it some elaborate own-the-transphobes joke to call yourself trans on twitter while literally just being a dude?

Sure,

He's Chris chan if Chris chan was a high functioning autist.

He's a loser who realizes this is the best his life will ever get because he refuses to put effort into anything he does, He hates his life and want's to escape into a fantasy life where he isn't some loser on the internet but someone that is loved and cared for. He wants to be a child again and eventually meet someone much older than him that not only will love him but will take care of his finances and teach him how to be an adult. He want's to be a girl because he thinks it's easier than being a boy and want's to be the farthest away from what he currently is.

Now you can blame his idea that women have it easier as a combination of him growing up a male and having what he considers a hard life, a society that currently congratulates women for existing/constantly shames men, him growing up on forums where G.O.T.I.S ran rampant, tit streamers, and him watching show after show focused around the exploits of little kids where the universe itself bends to make their lives better. Combine this with a society that tells you Gender norms aren't a thing yet not fiting the stereotype to the T makes you trans and it all starts to fit together. You can also add the fact that he's clearly unhappy with who/what/where he is in life and Troons that don't even bother sicking the twitter mob on people who misgender him to really clear the picture up.

Slimy Time

Muscle Bound Monster
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1586024

Am I the only one that think that if he wasn't a disgusting paedo otaku and spent some time grooming himself, getting a haircut and dressing like a human being, he might actually look presentable? He looked like a disgusting hobo with that beard, now he looks like a greasy mop. You could scalp him and use his hair on the end of a mop to clean the floor.

I Digivolved Into A Loli?

HRT into a cute loli?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand what they were going for, but jesus this is hard to watch. May is just terrible in front of a camera and has not gotten any better the last few years.
A video truly befitting of the Digibro channel :!:

May is 100% trying to do that autistic bouncing around that Digi used to do in his "angry" side channel rants. Thanks for adding this to the archive, it's amazing