Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

PoDunk Bastard

kiwifarms.net
I fail to see the usefulness of such categorization. What real world value can be gained by it? Its pure sophistry IMO. Pick any two styles of thinking and you can make your own chart like this.

slow vs fast thinking - logical thinking vs feels
concious problem solving vs unconciousness problem solving - judges base on appeareance vs judges based on personality
optimist vs pessimist - prefers habit vs prefers surprises
introvert vs extrovert - internally motivated vs externally motivated

A good model needs to make good predictions. Until he proofs that his model is able to make predictions somewhat accurately his model is purely for entertainment. Its like a magazine quiz: "Which pony are you?" type of deal, but with anime characters instead.

From this point of view the chart videos where fine and even kinda entertaining. I found it fun to find out which anime character im most similiar to on his chart.
The usefulness was there. He made up a system that he could've milked for content for probably at least a year if he went in-depth on a bunch of well-known characters. It wasn't a predictive model. It was something closer to Zodiac signs. Very ambiguous but with enough coincidences to make it work. Honestly, not a bad system.

• Agree
Reactions: Audioponics🎵⛲

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Keeping some things under locks
kiwifarms.net
The usefulness was there. He made up a system that he could've milked for content for probably at least a year if he went in-depth on a bunch of well-known characters. It wasn't a predictive model. It was something closer to Zodiac signs. Very ambiguous but with enough coincidences to make it work. Honestly, not a bad system.
The fact that someone has to think up some system for attention and to classify people because he's too autistic to accept everyone is slightly different thus inventing something akin to zodiac signs speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned.

PoDunk Bastard

kiwifarms.net
The fact that someone has to think up some system for attention and to classify people because he's too autistic to accept everyone is slightly different thus inventing something akin to zodiac signs speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned.
Sure I guess but he could've milked it for a while. Instead, I think it was two videos later, he comes out with that crazy introspective video about his own journey of consciousness which was fascinating but ultimately lead to all the terrible videos that he's making now. Neurotyping could've been some pseudoscience that he continued to expand upon but I think he didn't have enough faith in it and he abandoned it ultimately because he had a lack of faith in himself.

BIG_BRAD

Cameron Clarke, Dick Masterson's Biggest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:

Ashey

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1586024

This is supposed to be a woman? This isn't even a Hon. This isn't even genderfluid. This is just an ugly dude.
I genuinely don't get it. Is it some elaborate own-the-transphobes joke to call yourself trans on twitter while literally just being a dude?
Is this not digibro? Am I retarded?

Can someone make this planet make sense please
Here, I'll explain.

This is what happens when the media and society tell all autistic and fetishist men that they have an extremely rare condition called gender dysphoria because they had long hair at some point or some other bullshit explanation. And the only "cure" for it is to inject dangerous hormones and undergo extreme surgery to deceive others into thinking that they are female.

The result?

A half-assed, uncanny degenerate that looks like a man with makeup and talks like mickey mouse. Yeah, no one will ever know that HE was born a male and absolutely no one will mock HIS shitty appearance and behavior. DigiBRO is just in the early stages of his worst decision ever and he already looks like that.
You should inject hormones too, goy, they work great and the surgeries are safe, everyone will accept you! (rubs hands).

Last edited:

Lolidaki

kiwifarms.net
I understand what they were going for, but jesus this is hard to watch. May is just terrible in front of a camera and has not gotten any better the last few years.

View attachment 1589030
Now they really need to cut this bullshit out, nobody is playing along with the "May is digibro" pretend game. it just makes this whole thing even more cringy and confusing, she's like a 5 year old imitating her big brother.

believe all women

kiwifarms.net
Now they really need to cut this bullshit out, nobody is playing along with the "May is digibro" pretend game. it just makes this whole thing even more cringy and confusing, she's like a 5 year old imitating her big brother.
This "May is digibro" thing actually has a bit of lore.

2:17 "The way that we are similar is almost inexplicable...we think the same way, we have all the same tastes..."
3:25 "And May is the first person I've ever met that just like gets me on everything...Very rarely is there like a gap in between what the two of us are thinking."

Digibro has long seen May as some miracle dream partner who just happens to have all the same opinions. I don't know if it has occurred to him that she simply agrees with everything he says due to a lack of brainpower on her part.

3:47 "There's like only a few meaningful differences between us, and the biggest one is that she's a girl and I'm a guy." :thinking:

Fuck My Life

kiwifarms.net
I understand what they were going for, but jesus this is hard to watch. May is just terrible in front of a camera and has not gotten any better the last few years.

View attachment 1589030
I'm glad she mentions shes not interested in "black little girls"; it just proves shes one of the worst kind of pedophiles - the racist kind; I bet Jeffery Dahmer wasn't this prejudice.

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
"I'm not interested in black children, I like Japanese cartoon children!"
very interesting, may. please stand by the wall.

she sounds like SammyClassicSonicFan. How is this possible? Is she taking T and going through puberty?

Joe Swanson

Famed TV Cripple
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand the it's just 2d argument
as if when something is 3d it's no longer the same, I guess this comes from when I used to play a shit ton of VR chat.
and got used to interacting with 3D models all the time.
but there are definitely "loli" characters in that game, and I am meant to belive Digi isn't turned on by these 3d models of 2d ones?
case and point
2d_________________3d__________________________________________Cosplayer
View attachment 1590967View attachment 1590970View attachment 1590971
If what your attracted to is the form of a character then the "dimension" doesn't mean shit.
same way as how women liked 50's shades when it was a book and when it was a movie.

TL DR stfu digi we all know you'd do it if you could
the it's just 2D argument largely encompasses 3D models since since it's just another way of saying "it's not real"

NotTheBooks

kiwifarms.net
2:17 "The way that we are similar is almost inexplicable...we think the same way, we have all the same tastes..."
3:25 "And May is the first person I've ever met that just like gets me on everything...Very rarely is there like a gap in between what the two of us are thinking."
3:47 "There's like only a few meaningful differences between us, and the biggest one is that she's a girl and I'm a guy."
Amanda is a yesman and Conrad has his head too far up his own ass to even notice it. I remember scenes from their early videos together where he ask her for an opinion. She says something, he replies with "Well, I think ... " (which is the opposite) and she nods and stammers an incoherent sentence bridging from her original opinion to the complete opposite as if it's somehow just a refinement of her original statement.

Wodanaz

The Wanderer
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that think that if he wasn't a disgusting paedo otaku and spent some time grooming himself, getting a haircut and dressing like a human being, he might actually look presentable? He looked like a disgusting hobo with that beard, now he looks like a greasy mop. You could scalp him and use his hair on the end of a mop to clean the floor.
I actually didn't mind the hobo aesthetic when it was part of the whole otaku gonzo journalist thing. I don't want a normalfag making my anime videos, but I also don't want a fucking genderblob freak of nature doing them either. Why can't we have nice things?