Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Keeping some things under locks
kiwifarms.net
This whole cuties controversy is just more subject material to paint themselves (Digi and May) is morally righteous light because "they aren't interested in black little girls". It would have been better to say "not interested in real children". Imo this movie should be banned and any excuse such as any of the following:
  • It's a french movie, you don't understand.
  • The kids wanted to be in this movie.
  • It's art and you have no tastes.
  • Why do you care so much?
Can all be ended with: EXACTLY, they are kids and that's why. They don't yet have the psychological development to realise they are being taken advantage of. It also has nothing to do with country of origin as CP is illegal in west europe just as much as any other civilized society. Plus those child actors have very shitty parents who should be addressed.

Why do white people do this? I can't remember the last time I saw a black non binary trans cat girl sex worker. This country started going to hell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt, no gallows deals.
The people who want attention the most scream the loudest. Most of us (caucasians) are just content and don't need to be heard 24/7 or be a special snowflake. Most of the world is still pretty normal so please don't have these people skew your perception. If you want to learn the two most valuable skills nowadays I'd say learn how to communicate (and back up your arguments) and learn to become a better judge of character, so you know who NOT to communicate with.

believe all women

kiwifarms.net
Why do white people do this? I can't remember the last time I saw a black non binary trans cat girl sex worker. This country started going to hell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt, no gallows deals.
Well blacks and Asians are statistically more likely to be gay/trans/etc. I think I read somewhere that multiracial people were disproportionately trans as well, which would make sense for people who tend to have identity problems. I think why whites stick out in these internet subcultures is

1) we're more likely to intellectualize these things (sex, fetish, crossdressing, LGBT gender ideology), rather than just doing them, and
2) lots of white people are feeling increasing political pressure, and trying to emphasize their "otherness" as a rhetorical shield against criticism from the left.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

kiwifarms.net
Well blacks and Asians are statistically more likely to be gay/trans/etc. I think I read somewhere that multiracial people were disproportionately trans as well, which would make sense for people who tend to have identity problems.
Not calling bullshit, but I would love to see the stats on this. I get the identity crisis thing though.

Qliphoth

PAWG Enthusiast.
kiwifarms.net

Keeper of Locks & Keys

kiwifarms.net
It's really interesting to see the rise of LGBTQ (I call it lickbutt+q) screaming about their identity only while I don't really encounter it in the wild a lot. I've met one or two persons that called me a bigot for "not recognizing their stance/gender" (read support) while I said "hey, you do you; I just don't feel like hanging out with ya". I think this whole bullshit is mostly online as a European person and I truly enjoy not having to face that. I only wish the EU would look less to American news to forming their own opinions though, as every major left leaning new outlet in my country is spouting that we are racists and anti-trans. (esp after the George Flyoid shizzle)

For the record I'm not anti-trans. There are people born in the "wrong" body - as a study mate of mind got identified with kleinfelter syndrome, which means you essentially have XXY chromosomes instead of XX or XY. These people need all the help they can get but Digi is just an attention whore and/or in need of a good talk or wakeup call.

The best and greatest

Staring into your soul
kiwifarms.net
I actually didn't mind the hobo aesthetic when it was part of the whole otaku gonzo journalist thing. I don't want a normalfag making my anime videos, but I also don't want a fucking genderblob freak of nature doing them either. Why can't we have nice things?
Anime-moviebob didn't appreciate the brand he cultivated and impulsively burned it down in an ego-fit thinking he could do it over and better the second time around not realizing that he now lacked what allowed lightning to strike in the first place? A story old as time I say!

believe all women

kiwifarms.net
I think this whole bullshit is mostly online as a European person and I truly enjoy not having to face that. I only wish the EU would look less to American news to forming their own opinions though, as every major left leaning new outlet in my country is spouting that we are racists and anti-trans. (esp after the George Flyoid shizzle)
Yes, as an American I find it sad to see Western Europe trying to imitate every lunacy that the United States sinks itself into. Stranger yet is the meme that some American conservatives try to spread that all of this stuff is European in origin, and is transported to the United States...somehow. (I'm not sure how that's supposed to work.)

• Agree
Reactions: 6thRanger

I Digivolved Into A Loli?

HRT into a cute loli?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hippocrit said:
Folx, I am LITERALLY a transtrender now.

No, I will not be changing anything about my life. I will continue to look like a middle-aged, middle school art teacher.

Yes I will require you to use my new pronouns and will talk about trans rites as often as possible.

My name is still gibbontake btw. I am literally just going to wear a dress now, sometimes

Mackerel Fish Stew

A hearty bowl of stew always warms the soul!
kiwifarms.net
Whelp, he's well and truly lost now. Fuck. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed internet personalities they knew trooning out at a steadily increasing rate? Digi and Hippo are trans, Jim Sterling is "pansexual gendertrash", it seems like every month somebody else I used to watch or followed on Twitter starts buying skirts and putting pronouns in their bio. Hell just yesterday I found out one of my favourite Youtube Poop creators dyed his hair blue, put on terrible purple lipstick and started imitating Contrapoints' video style on his other channel a year ago without me noticing. It's a fucking epidemic, it seems much rarer nowadays to find a nerdy guy who isn't in danger of succumbing to the trans plague at any time.

My current bet for who on my timeline is gonna be next is Dominic Noble, the guy who does Lost in Adaptation. He's been showing increasing soyboy tendencies, reviewing "girlier" material like Twilight, 50 Shades and self-published romance novels, denounced JK Rowling, regularly spergs about his fetish for lesbians with swords and has been finding every excuse to cross-dress in his videos. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't come out as at least non-binary for woke points yet.

edit: Mere hours after writing this he posted yet another picture of him in drag, and I can't believe I'm saying this but Digibro looks more feminine than him. Shame there's not really enough material for a thread on Dom, he's more of a personal lolcow
1600120016995.png

Last edited:

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Another one bites the dust. Place your bets guys who's next in the PCP crew to transition, my money is on Saint.

Yes, as an American I find it sad to see Western Europe trying to imitate every lunacy that the United States sinks itself into. Stranger yet is the meme that some American conservatives try to spread that all of this stuff is European in origin, and is transported to the United States...somehow. (I'm not sure how that's supposed to work.)

I think it's because while we get into everything first Europeans tend to go headfirst into it once they get it. I.E. we got England into the trans shit but we aren't yet arrested for calling someone a tranny where in england you are. There's also a huge section of our culture that will apeal to europe as an authority like with their censorship laws, or the medical system. I don't know just something about the accent and being an ocean apart makes some U.S. citizens think they are some mythical race that knows better instead of retarded humans like the rest of the world.