Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

NotTheBooks

kiwifarms.net
I'm looking for a language with a complex case system or similar with at least 20 pronouns I can list in my bio. Non-latin script or at least non-intuitive pronunciation would be a plus.

PizzaOfLass

I always wanted you to go into space, man.
kiwifarms.net
Hell just yesterday I found out one of my favourite Youtube Poop creators dyed his hair blue, put on terrible purple lipstick and started imitating Contrapoints' video style on his other channel a year ago without me noticing. It's a fucking epidemic, it seems much rarer nowadays to find a nerdy guy who isn't in danger of succumbing to the trans plague at any time.
Oh god, I know who you're talking about- DaThings1, proof that going from hanging around with a different set people who are known for brainwashing will indeed brainwash you. It's such a tragedy, he was a cute-looking guy and with a plesant voice... And now he's a psuedo-goth troon with an annoying voice.
And yeah. Noble seems like a solid choice.

• Agree
Reactions: Mackerel Fish Stew

believe all women

kiwifarms.net
Nate's been there since the beginning, you think he actually doesn't promote this behaviour? They are his internet friends, they can do no wrong in his eyes.
I wonder if BestGuyEver/Nate is relatively "safe" from this kind of thing. If this is a contagion that threatens people of a particular personality type, for instance, I think he would be safe due to his lack of personality. He has always struck me as a dull normalfag trying his hardest to be Mr. Internet. His videos are all so dull and uninspired, although I give him credit for actually having the discipline to make them well.

NotTheBooks

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if BestGuyEver/Nate is relatively "safe" from this kind of thing. If this is a contagion that threatens people of a particular personality type, for instance, I think he would be safe due to his lack of personality. He has always struck me as a dull normalfag trying his hardest to be Mr. Internet. His videos are all so dull and uninspired, although I give him credit for actually having the discipline to make them well.
His Insignificant Other gives him a month.
Nathalie Bestwoman.png

Wild Wild Wisteria

Ermmmmmmm... transphobia was displayed where????
kiwifarms.net
A Digi Digest, if you will.

-New track and an album. Any music-experts willing to rip this to shreds are more than welcome.
1.png2.png

-A pretentious tv show pitch about artiste lesbians (of course) and a thunk provoking observation on celebrities & publicity. Remember, this is the guy who publicly screams about wanting to fuck 2D little girls, so he knows a thing or 2 about sustaining persistent publicity.
3.png4.png5.png6.png

-LOOK AT ME I'M TRANS!! I'M TRANS YOU GUYS!! THIS IS MY ENTIRE IDENTITY!!
7.png8.png
RIP the English language. (the tnd bit is a joke, I know)

-Another drawing inspired by CWC
9.png10.jpg

Last edited:

Zana

kiwifarms.net

-New track and an album. Any music-experts willing to rip this to shreds are more than welcome.
View attachment 1599832View attachment 1599833
The track isn't actually that bad. Mainly because the beat was by someone else. The worst thing is probably the pseudo-intellectual lyrics. There's also this:

Like it isn't pong, bounce my titties all day long
And sing about a dick I'll never suck
Talk about all of the girls I could but wouldn't ever fuck
:thinking:

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
The track isn't actually that bad. Mainly because the beat was by someone else. The worst thing is probably the pseudo-intellectual lyrics. There's also this:
:thinking:
Wrong part to highlight, given the threads subject.
Is that an admission he has access to children?

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Keeping some things under locks
kiwifarms.net
Everyone has "access" to children if they want to break the law hard enough, but him jotting down that line and it making it into the final product is just disgusting and frightening. There is being edgy and then there is this obsession of his.
Just keep in mind that if he ever does decide to suck dick (which he would NEVER do, according to him), then the third line would also be possible. And I'm convinced this CWC clone will suck cock at some point.

I Digivolved Into A Loli?

HRT into a cute loli?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1599832View attachment 1599833

-A pretentious tv show pitch about artiste lesbians (of course) and a thunk provoking observation on celebrities & publicity. Remember, this is the guy who publicly screams about wanting to fuck 2D little girls, so he knows a thing or 2 about sustaining persistent publicity.
View attachment 1599834View attachment 1599851View attachment 1599836View attachment 1599852

-LOOK AT ME I'M TRANS!! I'M TRANS YOU GUYS!! THIS IS MY ENTIRE IDENTITY!!
View attachment 1599838View attachment 1599839
RIP the English language. (the tnd bit is a joke, I know)

-Another drawing inspired by CWC
View attachment 1599841View attachment 1599842
Great post. And here I was thinking that Digi crawled back into his hole for a week in preparation for shitting out the next video.

That might be one of the most hilarious ideas for a television show considering who is behind it all. I would pay to see Digi see that through at least to the point of writing scripts. Not many people mention this, but I think Digipedo has had a personal relationship (romantic or otherwise) with probably less than 10 women. Off the top of my head I can think of May, his first girlfriend, Mage, Cotton Candy (Tom's old gf I think), Mint Salad, and finally the childbride Faith. He's gone on record to say that he only talked to like 4 people in high school and seeing how he was a dirty anime nerd I'm guessing about zero of those had a vagina. It would be truly amazing to see a social retard try to write a 31 and 20 year old woman when he can probably count on his hands how many girls he's actually befriended. I imagine they would all just be cobbled together anime tropes.

Also amazing that he's trying to shout out theneedledrop. If anyone isn't aware Digi guested on his podcast about 4 years ago. I believe theneedledrop cut all public ties with Digi after all of the lolicon shit surfaced in a big way. Either way it's very amusing to see Digi desperately try to hump any attention he can get out of his "ecelebrity" "friends" now that his audience has split.

Edit:
Bouncing Conrad's man titties all day long, wanting desperately to suck, pretending to have access to TONS of high quality pussy. The life of a tranny sounds great! I see why Hippocrit hopped on the troontrain. Where do I sign up??? :story: :story::story::story:

Last edited:

the_watcher

kiwifarms.net
Great post. And here I was thinking that Digi crawled back into his hole for a week in preparation for shitting out the next video.

That might be one of the most hilarious ideas for a television show considering who is behind it all. I would pay to see Digi see that through at least to the point of writing scripts. Not many people mention this, but I think Digipedo has had a personal relationship (romantic or otherwise) with probably less than 10 women. Off the top of my head I can think of May, his first girlfriend, Mage, Cotton Candy (Tom's old gf I think), Mint Salad, and finally the childbride Faith. He's gone on record to say that he only talked to like 4 people in high school and seeing how he was a dirty anime nerd I'm guessing about zero of those had a vagina. It would be truly amazing to see a social retard try to write a 31 and 20 year old woman when he can probably count on his hands how many girls he's actually befriended. I imagine they would all just be cobbled together anime tropes.

Also amazing that he's trying to shout out theneedledrop. If anyone isn't aware Digi guested on his podcast about 4 years ago. I believe theneedledrop cut all public ties with Digi after all of the lolicon shit surfaced in a big way. Either way it's very amusing to see Digi desperately try to hump any attention he can get out of his "ecelebrity" "friends" now that his audience has split.

Edit:

Bouncing Conrad's man titties all day long, wanting desperately to suck, pretending to have access to TONS of high quality pussy. The life of a tranny sounds great! I see why Hippocrit hopped on the troontrain. Where do I sign up??? :story: :story::story::story:
That Podcast with the Fantano was the most cringe inducing thing I ever listened to. Not only was Digi fellating Anthony so hard, but he also tried to come off as knowledgeable in music as Anthony which was painful to hear.

I need to rewatch that episode, because I remember a lot of gems were thrown out there by Digi.

https://youtu.be/ioXQscpdNd4 for anyone interested.