Conspiracy Theories - Things you believe to be true that most others don't

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

.Woody

I am the snake in my boot
kiwifarms.net
Like stereotypes, I think a lot of so called "conspiracy theories" are rooted in some sort of truth. For example the Kennedy assasination, we have a pretty good idea what happened and any people that might know something are probably dead, and yet all the evidence we have doesn't explain the magic bullet theory (how the bullet they found was relatively intact despite having passed through three different people). What's something you believe, be it lizard people or hollow earth, and why you believe it

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

Children will be blessed for Killing Of Educated Adults Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous Days Same Earth Rotation. Practicing Evil ONEness - Upon Earth Of Quadrants. Evil Adult Crime VS Youth. Supports Lie Of Integration. 1 Educated Are Most Dumb. Not 1 Human Except Dead 1. Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.

1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.

Your dirty lying teachers use only the midnight to midnight 1 day (ignoring 3 other days) Time to not foul (already wrong) bible time. Lie that corrupts earth you educated stupid fools.

proof.gif

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
My conspiracy theory is that everyone who says that is paid off to say it.
The only thing that most climate scientists agree on is that the earth is warming.
They disagree on whether or not this is human caused, how far it will progress, what the consequences will be, and whether or not it's a problem. IE literally everything else.

The Manglement

kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy theories are complicated. Like, I'm almost certain that somebody at some stage is lying about 9/11, but it's likely just incompetence. FBI had likely credible threats but they got lost in a big pile of shit that the FBI had to do, and by the time the underpaid agents got to them there was a big smoking hole where the twin towers were, so people covered up what they knew and possibly destroyed evidence to cover their own asses. Multiple independent groups all fucking up and each individually covering up a tiny little thing in their own area of control leads to a situation that is so complicated it could never be unraveled.

I'm willing to accept theories that change motivations and identities of culprits, or what information people knew before things happened, but radically changing the physical nature of events, like saying that we never went to space, the earth is flat, or the twin towers were blown up by bombs is kookoo loony.

.Woody

kiwifarms.net
The only thing that most climate scientists agree on is that the earth is warming.
They disagree on whether or not this is human caused, how far it will progress, what the consequences will be, and whether or not it's a problem. IE literally everything else.
Most climate scientists figured this shit out in the 80's. A great example is trout and salmon in American Rivers, most species of those fish thrive in cooler temperatures, and move upstream when things get warmer to spawn. Problem is, if things are always hot, the trout get confused, and move upstream sooner, or simply die out where the water is no longer cold. Again, these studies were started in the 80's. Trout and salmon species are as of now spawning earlier than ever and facing massive die offs. Correlation does not equal causation, and yet the fish example is just one of many that's shown that something went wrong with the climate, and that something happened recently. My bets on humans, there's a lot of evidence for that too. But this is about conspiracies and I'd imagine that you get people on both sides making batshit studies and falsifying evidence.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
Most climate scientists figured this shit out in the 80's. A great example is trout and salmon in American Rivers, most species of those fish thrive in cooler temperatures, and move upstream when things get warmer to spawn. Problem is, if things are always hot, the trout get confused, and move upstream sooner, or simply die out where the water is no longer cold. Again, these studies were started in the 80's. Trout and salmon species are as of now spawning earlier than ever and facing massive die offs. Correlation does not equal causation, and yet the fish example is just one of many that's shown that something went wrong with the climate, and that something happened recently. My bets on humans, there's a lot of evidence for that too. But this is about conspiracies and I'd imagine that you get people on both sides making batshit studies and falsifying evidence.
Undoubtedly fish are being fucked over where waters are getting warmer. There are also places were waters are getting cooler, and you would see the reverse effect there.
Climate change will, shocking, change the environment. That could be a net positive, neutral, or negative. We don't know yet, and probably never will because value depends on definition and PoV. Likely, to humans, though, it would be a good thing, given that periods of massive prosperity were historically associated with warmer periods (roman, minoan, and I think there was another one around the renaissance?)

Consenticles

Sic semper tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget about streetshitters and the chinks are trying to industrialize Africa so they rip out the natural resources faster.
There is absolutely truth behind the chinks trying to industrialize Africa. Any country that wants to stay a world power economically knows that the best way to do this is through buying huge, vast amounts of property in prime locations. China is doing it, as are the Saudis. Saudis know that the world won't run on oil forever, China knows human rights is going to eventually crack down on them.

But Africa has over a million Chinese residents. Think about where, in geographic terms, these two countries are, and realize they aren't exactly neighbors. China has huge investments in Africa. They'll harvest the natural resources and treat the native workers even worse than they treat the Chinese at home.

Hardest part for them now is to work with the present day borders and all of the wonderful conflict that comes with them. But if there was any sort of man so determined to instil the importance of sweat equity in an entire continent, it would be the Chinese. Damn Chinks are persuasive. They have 99% of the world turning a blind eye to the fact they are an actual Communist superpower, complete with slave labor and censorship.

.Woody

kiwifarms.net
There is absolutely truth behind the chinks trying to industrialize Africa. Any country that wants to stay a world power economically knows that the best way to do this is through buying huge, vast amounts of property in prime locations. China is doing it, as are the Saudis. Saudis know that the world won't run on oil forever, China knows human rights is going to eventually crack down on them.

But Africa has over a million Chinese residents. Think about where, in geographic terms, these two countries are, and realize they aren't exactly neighbors. China has huge investments in Africa. They'll harvest the natural resources and treat the native workers even worse than they treat the Chinese at home.

Hardest part for them now is to work with the present day borders and all of the wonderful conflict that comes with them. But if there was any sort of man so determined to instil the importance of sweat equity in an entire continent, it would be the Chinese. Damn Chinks are persuasive. They have 99% of the world turning a blind eye to the fact they are an actual Communist superpower, complete with slave labor and censorship.
It's happened before and failed spectacularly, look up the Cape to Cairo Railroad Project

Exigent Circumcisions

I don't know, man: I just say things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think most conspiracy theories are a psyop designed to make us question the nature of reality itself; thereby making us fractious, distrustful and superstitious.

Who's doing this and why? No idea, really. I've thought and thought about it and it always runs into a black fog that I like to call 'evil'.

Last edited:

betterbullocks

deep anal and cool ranch doritos, shes got it all
kiwifarms.net
Whether global warming is true or not, good luck getting China or Russia to follow our faggoty EPA laws.
We should dump a ton of investments, public and private, into the research and development of industry that is more efficient (in part due to an actually functioning recycling system to cut materials costs), cut economic ties since we can stand our own, and watch those fuckers bleed. But we won't. Because that would require an intelligent use of money.

Pocket Dragoon

Vnimaniye, ochen krupnye Chechentsy.
kiwifarms.net
Everyone talks about masons; their autistic codes, formulas, rituals, and lodges.

But what about electricians guilds?

Take a look at an electrical blueprint for any vehicle; even understanding how to read one, there's vast potential for communicating hidden secrets, concealing operating instructions for Stargates, or providing clues on how to tap leylines for added bandwidth.

Besides. I recently was told multimeters don't do what I think they do; confirming my bias against electricity, and that electricians are just modern autistic hedge wizards.

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
I think the Communist Gangster World Wide Computer God has already created this thread before

.Woody

kiwifarms.net
We should dump a ton of investments, public and private, into the research and development of industry that is more efficient (in part due to an actually functioning recycling system to cut materials costs), cut economic ties since we can stand our own, and watch those fuckers bleed. But we won't. Because that would require an intelligent use of money.
Nuclear power is and has been a viable alternative for decades, but some asshole has to hit Japan with a tsunami and now people are too scared to even consider it, even with things like fourth generation reactors and such.
I think the Communist Gangster World Wide Computer God has already created this thread before
I was asking more of a why then a what do you believe in. Fuck. My theory is that thread didn't exist until I made this one. Or I'm blind

Consenticles

Sic semper tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
China.

Communist modern day super power with nukes. Interfered in NK war, Vietnam war - and yet the world is angry at Russia. This is the country that has some crazy facial recognition shit, a 1984 style society where anybody on the street could be watching you, waiting for you to make the wrong move. Let's not forget about the disappearances, forced labor, and reducation camps. North Korea gets shit for all that but since China makes our iPhones it's cool.

Craziest part to me is the blatant censorship of it all. In China the internet is limited, like the government's your daddy and you need a child lock because you can't be trusted. There is no privacy.

So to recap, China has:

- Communism, but in a pretty dress
- Eternal President
- Censorship level 10
- Big Brother facial recognition/surveillance
- Mandatory Reducation Workshops
- Something Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, religious minorities

Why does the media ignore China?

Fascism is hailed as the devil every other tweet on Twitter. Communism is just as awful as an ideology.

Complaints about Putin winning another term, Kim Kong Un having 100% of the votes, and yet no one bats an eye at China.

At least I'll be able to cheat on Fortnite in peace -- oh wait! The Chinese equivelant of the literal internet police caught me!

Odd, they are sending me to a "spa" for treatment. Says here my bunkmate is from Taiwan. Never heard of that country, I wonder why?

So whyyy??? Why are we not talking bout China? I realize we are dependent on them for a lot of basic goods, but the complete media silence is crazy. I can't even remember the last time I read about China's President in the news. If people honestly care and honestly want a bone to pick with a powerful country with it's boot set stop the backs of it's people, then why is China not talked about?

Are we that afraid they'll nuke us? Do they have military grade tech wayy beyond our own? Are the world's elite so heavily invested in the labor force and manufacturing that media has been told to stay away from criticizing the regime?