Conspiracy Theories - Things you believe to be true that most others don't

betterbullocks

deep anal and cool ranch doritos, shes got it all
kiwifarms.net
Nuclear power is and has been a viable alternative for decades, but some asshole has to hit Japan with a tsunami and now people are too scared to even consider it, even with things like fourth generation reactors and such.
I was asking more of a why then a what do you believe in. Fuck. My theory is that thread didn't exist until I made this one. Or I'm blind
Thorium-232 man. Also, practically no one until very recently would bother with further going to space because "hurr durr its just moar planet lol" while ignoring that the moon would be a great place to produce all the dangerous shit since it has literally no purpose other than to absorn asteroid strikes. Make nuclear reactors underground on the moon, send the power back to Earth, and if one blows up it'll be just another Tuesday for the moon.

But how do we make this shipping to and from the moon use less energy? I don't know. That's probably something we should be FUCKING FUNDING.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of stuff that would have sounded paranoid years ago that's close to undeniable in light of today's world.

Like there really does seem to be a globalist push for one world government and that mass media is meant to tell you what to think before it's meant to entertain or "inform" you.

Why do you think all the corporate owned media is so angry at Trump for wanting to reaffirm America's borders? Hmmmm.

Why does it push divisive rhetoric that only breaks down social cohesion across racial and gender lines? Hmmmm.

Why is there such a push to kick people like Alex Jones off the internet? Why does Jordan Peterson get so much hate for daring to go against the grain the slightest? Why such a desire to control what we can say? Hmmmm.

It's staring us in the face, there is an international shadow government made up of powerful people in business and politics who have an agenda of one world government.

Last edited:

Based Papa John

Gabriel is blowing his trumpet. Can't you hear it?
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of stuff that would have sounded paranoid years ago that's close to undeniable in light of today's world.

Like there really does seem to be a globalist push for one world government and that mass media is meant to tell you what to think before it's meant to entertain or "inform" you.

Why do you think all the corporate owned media is so angry at Trump for wanting to reaffirm America's borders? Hmmmm.

Why does it push divisive rhetoric that only breaks down social cohesion across racial and gender lines? Hmmmm.

Why is there such a push to kick people like Alex Jones off the internet? Why does Jordan Peterson get so much hate for daring to go against the grain the slightest? Why such a desire to control what we can say? Hmmmm.

It's staring us in the face, there's is an international shadow government made up of powerful people in business and politics who have an agenda of one world government.

This, but I tend to take it one step further than most.

I do think that there is a concerted effort to unite the world under a single, tyrannical government. However, they found a clever way to sweep away any criticism: Jew-baiting.

For all the talk of (((THEM))) running the world in order to protect Israel, they do a pretty poor job. The U.N. routinely condemns Israel. E.U. heads like Merkel refused invitations to the U.S.'s embassy opening in Jerusalem. The mainstream media tends to paint Israel as a colonial, if not outright Nazi state. (Conversely, Netanyahu has become rather chummy with Viktor Orban and other right-wing populists, probably out of their mutual disdain for the typically anti-nationalist E.U. hierarchy). Those who believe that the media routinely covers for Israel have obviously only watched Fox News their entire life, even though mainstream establishments like the NYT - famously silent during the Holocaust, despite being run by Jews - even published an anti-Semitic cartoon in their international edition. The Zionists need to really step up their game.

What I do think is that anti-Semitism is a useful shield to prevent criticism of NWO types like Soros. Bring up Soros and his machine? "You just hate Jews!" Bring up Cultural Marxism? "Anti-Semite!" It effectively shuts down conversation while casting aspersions on critics of the NWO.

Here's where the alt-right comes in. On the surface, they appear to be a natural reaction to the demonization of whites. However, rather than being satisfied with pointing out the hypocrisy of left-wing identity politics or the insidious machinations of the establishment, they just can't resist taking the low-hanging fruit of "naming the (((JEW)))," which gives the establishment the ability to instantly discredit its critics. Thus, the alt-right seems to be led either by Feds or useful idiots whose job is to make sure that no effective opposition can form to what they are doing.

tl;dr: NWO types play on the alt-right's tendency to Jew-bait as a means of discrediting their opponents.

Pocket Dragoon

you're disturbing my calm.
kiwifarms.net
This isn't a conspiracy theory, really; unless our reality being a simulation counts. So until the past decade or so when the theory popped up in mainstream places, people would laugh, or say I was a weird kid if I told them about it.

Anyways.

In the late 70's & 80s, we drove across the country every summer to visit relatives, which often took up to a week of interstate & state hwy driving, one way.
I was 7-8, daydreaming during an obscenely boring stretch of N. Florida (or Georgia), when I had the idea that all the opposing traffic popped into existence when it came around a bend or hill, and vanished as soon as it left sight/earshot.
After a while, I started imagining that the landscape might not actually exist as anything more than a mapped outline, and was slowly filled & then deleted as distance/weather changed.

I don't remember when it happened, but not long after I started imagining that all the people at truck stops & diners were just temporary, and followed the same rules of existing.
This was modified down the road on the same trip, to account for the same employees I remembered meeting on our trips over the years. I thought maybe they never disappeared, because filling in random people every year would be too complex, and that it was easier (or more convincing) to use the same generic people at places we frequented.

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net
consperacies that are real 1.png

conspearacies that are real 2.png

conspiracies that are real 3.png

Crankenstein

The good doctor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Global warming is so politicized that its impossible to know what's actually happening to the climate.
You're not exactly wrong. The majority of global warming stats are taken from ground based sensors that were set up in air fields and near farms back in the 40s and 50s, but since then the world has urbanized around them. You may be aware of this but concrete and asphalt retain heat quite well. Just stepping from a parking lot to a grassy field will make it drop a few degrees. What's more is, according to ice core samples, the planet has had much hotter times while modern humans were walking around. A more worrisome situation would be global cooling, honestly. We are currently in the Holocene, an epoch that has had the absolute longest lasting inter-glacial period ever recorded, as for why that is I can't say, but as for the actual changes in the climate, I tend to point to the axial rotation. Not it's rotation on it's axis, the rotation of it's axis.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
The reason everything is falling apart now in the world is because the new world order is making its move and they've decided that man is obsolete and have drones and AI algorithms set up to take over and run things. Fastfood robots, there goes all the fats food jobs. Security? We have drones and other shit the DOD among other entities have developed. We're going into a full on surveillance state in the US , well what happens to everyone who loses their jobs because of the automation?

Well, sure is convenient we have a quarantine keeping everyone at home and have gotten used to not working, getting used to that unemployment and stimulus money and how this quarantine seems to have no end in sight at the moment. Good thing we have a generation of high school kids raised to believe communism is the cure and that a universal basic income discussion keeps returning. That patriot act and payment processor nonsense where they can determine who does and doesn't get paid.

Now I dont think that this is some grand scheme plan thats been in effect for 20 years or anything, I think that this is a lot of loop holes left in the patriot act allowing a lot of this shit to be left open for whatever scumbag government officials want.

So a large chunk of the population of the US is now living off of unemployment/universal income and no longer works, how is this sustainable you ask? It isn't, it will either break the system, or people will end up going crazy and killing themselves over not having anything to do or work for. Especially when you have a growing population of the mentally ill in the US.

We're all gonna end up being neo commie faggots at some point in the next few years everyone because thats the system thats easiest to manage a population of retards in the long run it seems. :/

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
All this conditioning to have BLM signs on your front lawn, aids ribbons back in the day and so forth, I heard it might be a conspiracy to in a way, be like the passover. Paint blood over the door frame of your house when the angel of death arrives. Now people are doing it in a way because of the jewish run BLM / antifa terrorist armies. IDK. It just seems like conditioning and some psychotic evil stuff. IDK.