constantly letting people down 05/15/20 -

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
AL: people hate me cause im fat

Also amber: makes soft spoken videos about absolute nonsense and blaming her sharing her diet online is why she messed up. Doesn't acknowledge her acting like a massive c*** and purposely eating cheese curls and big macs to piss everyone off.

I cant wait to hear about the winner of a therapist that she picks out herself.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gorl, just join the Fat Acceptance movement already. That way you can openly eat the way you do in secret without guilt. You’re not going to lose weight at this point, so you may as well enjoy the time you have left and stop torturing yourself with your “healthy” cooking.

Spicy Noodles

kiwifarms.net
Around the 3:20 mark she mentions an operation happening... What?? How could she possibly have an operation, an operation for what? Get her gall bladder removed? Would they even do that on someone her size? Or is she just being melodramatic?
She meant that the 'operation' part of "Operation curvycaloriies" is still happening, not that she's undergoing a medical procedure. Meaning, she's still going to try and lose weight (lmfao or so she says). She's just not going to talk about it constantly because she only loses weight by "actions, not by talkeen about it."

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Around the 3:20 mark she mentions an operation happening... What?? How could she possibly have an operation, an operation for what? Get her gall bladder removed? Would they even do that on someone her size? Or is she just being melodramatic?
She means 'operation Curvy Calories' she is just going to do it off camera, However this was filmed on 2nd of May, the day she started TIK-TOK since then she has gone of the rails completely - Totally mindfuckery Back to the Future three - mixed with Looper and 12 Monkeys combined

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to guess she took herself off her mood stabilizers right after filming this because as several mention, she appears to have gone right ff the rails since & I'm not just talking her weight loss plans. She's gone back to default - smug & cunty.

She says she uses no rational thinking when launching these projects - that she's impulsive & she mentions shopping as an example. No shit. I don't think she thinks much at any time; she reacts & indulges herself whenever.

She shows clearly her development as an adult with adult thinking stopped in her early teens. She was more excited about the "cute" name for her project... Curvy Calories, then the idea of losing weight & gaining some semblance of a life.

Overwhelmed? Again, another overwhelmed deathfat - that word's a biggie in their lexicon. I'm beginning to suspect it's a synonym for "frustrated".

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
I hope the crematorium that gets her gelatinous body has good insurance.
They have "special" ones for people that weigh over 300lbs. Some smaller towns in the South won't even take ones over 250 though.
I don't know why people go by her wearing the choker to determine if she's lost or gained.
It's a damn stretchy choker. :story:
It's not how much it stretches, it's how far under her many neckrolls it is.

SickNastyBastard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They have "special" ones for people that weigh over 300lbs. Some smaller towns in the South won't even take ones over 250 though.

It's not how much it stretches, it's how far under her many neckrolls it is.
So what, they strap a wide load sign on her and transport her to a zoo?

Tags
None