constantly letting people down 05/15/20 -

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
So what, they strap a wide load sign on her and transport her to a zoo?

Nah. At risk for powerlvling, they transport the body to the nearest "big" city (usually via non-emergency ambulance, or if you go thru a reputable funeral home, via hearse) that has one rated for people that heavy. Most smaller towns won't have one, but (at least here in the "Dirty Souf" :cringe:) there are ones in every moderately large/large city.

We got a lotta fat fucks down here, and cremation is cheaper than burial, even if you have to ship them off for it.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
Who exactly is she disappointing? You can't be disappointed if your expectations of someone are already at rock bottom.

We got a lotta fat fucks down here, and cremation is cheaper than burial, even if you have to ship them off for it.
Cremation of a deathfat has to be a pyrotechnic spectacular. Burning Amber for fuel could light a small town for days.

Last edited:

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it isn't that she's ordering her thumbservant to go on endless Reese's runs, guys- it's that she's talking about her progress too much.

I love that she somehow also managed to sneak in her patented "other YouTubers do it TOO!" move. It takes a special kind of talent to be so predictable.

I don't know why, but that massive candlehoard looming behind her makes this all the more sad and hilarious.

Sid The Kid

currently fronting: my bubble butt
kiwifarms.net
She has enough money for one of those double plot extra-wide caskets.

I think the world might implode before she ever actually admits she doesn't want to do weight loss anymore and just eat herself to death ala HungryFatChick. Though that begs the question: would she get more ad revenue from unashamed eating or this back and forth bullshit we're used to?

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
Who exactly is she disappointing? You can't be disappointed if your expectations of someone are already at rock bottom.

Cremation of a deathfat has to be a pyrotechnic spectacular. Burning Amber for fuel could light a small town for days.

Again, risk of powerlvl but a local "creamtorium" actually caught fire from trying to burn the corpse of a 500lb man. They installed an "industrial size, obesity-proof" kiln afterwards. Makes me wonder what would happen if Ambs chose cremation over being buried in a SUV-sized coffin.

Also makes me glad she's not in a coastal area. If a hurricane flooded the graveyard she chose, a small Mexicano family could use her coffin as a flotation device for at least a week.

Sorry, I'm very drunk and mouthy but it doesn't make my statement any less factual.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she came to the conclusion that...you lose weight through action and not through bragging about your plans on YouTube.

Wow, Hamber. Such a bright gorl you are, figuring out something most people already fucking know. So, so smart.
View attachment 1296732
It only took her nearly 30 years to figure it out. Truly a galaxy brain in a land of smooth brains.

HissingBastard

kiwifarms.net
Does this idiot bitch not understand that "owning up" to your fuck-ups isn't worth shit if you don't learn from them and change? Weighing in every day is overwhelmeeeen. Going to a therapist is overwhelmeen. Sticking to her weight watcher points is overwhelmeen. How is looking at your shelf ass, hanging stomach and deformed cankles not fucking overwhelming?

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Though that begs the question: would she get more ad revenue from unashamed eating or this back and forth bullshit we're used to?
Unabashed eating and continued weight gain, no question. The only unique and remotely interesting thing about Amber is being really fat and she needs to keep reaching new highs in fat or the viewers will fall off, as we've seen in the past 5 months.

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
She has enough money for one of those double plot extra-wide caskets.

I think the world might implode before she ever actually admits she doesn't want to do weight loss anymore and just eat herself to death ala HungryFatChick. Though that begs the question: would she get more ad revenue from unashamed eating or this back and forth bullshit we're used to?
She will never spend money to arrange that though. The deision will be left up to her next of kin since she wont make a will either. It will probably be crackhead mom who will take whatever's cheapest if she doesn't just let the state take respnsibility for Amber's disposal. Hopefully the mom will relapse and buy crack with what's left of Amber's money. A legal battle between mom, Becky, Density for the $$ would result in lols.
Don't care if it was more meth than crack whatever.

Tags
None