constantly letting people down 05/15/20 -

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
She will never spend money to arrange that though. The deision will be left up to her next of kin since she wont make a will either. It will probably be crackhead mom who will take whatever's cheapest if she doesn't just let the state take respnsibility for Amber's disposal. Hopefully the mom will relapse and buy crack with what's left of Amber's money. A legal battle between mom, Becky, Density for the $$ would result in lols.
Don't care if it was more meth than crack whatever.
Unless Becky and Destiny are really good at dealing with the court/have a damned good lawyer, they have no chance against ALR's Next of Kin. They're welcome to try and I'm sure they would.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
kiwifarms.net
Someone should show her hungry fat chick's channel. She isn't trying to lose weight, she isn't loaded up with drama. Just a sad broken woman killing herself on youtube and not a giving a fuck making some coin off of it in the process. I think this is the only diet plan Amber could stick to.

pencilgolfer

kiwifarms.net
Blaming her audience for not continuing the series anymore, blaming her childhood for being so fucking fat.

Always someone else's fault about everything that happens in her life, never her's. She did nothing wrong, she did everything correct. :roll:

It's her audience's fault for not being bothered to sit down in front of a camera and ramble for ten minutes, it's her parent's fault for still putting enough food in her mouth to reach 580+ lbs.

She really pissed me off with this video.

SickNastyBastard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Makes me wonder what would happen if Ambs chose cremation over being buried in a SUV-sized coffin.
Fkn lol, lost it at this part. Thanks for all the info, anon.

Does this woman go to the gym at all?
I've mentioned this before, but at her size she could literally flop around on her bed in the morning for 20 mins and burn more calories than most normal sized people do at the gym in an hour. Every single time she stands up she's beating the squat PR's of like 99% of women.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Again, risk of powerlvl but a local "creamtorium" actually caught fire from trying to burn the corpse of a 500lb man. They installed an "industrial size, obesity-proof" kiln afterwards. Makes me wonder what would happen if Ambs chose cremation over being buried in a SUV-sized coffin.

Also makes me glad she's not in a coastal area. If a hurricane flooded the graveyard she chose, a small Mexicano family could use her coffin as a flotation device for at least a week.

Sorry, I'm very drunk and mouthy but it doesn't make my statement any less factual.
I swear on the farms or somewhere I saw an article about how a fucking crematorium went up in flames after trying to roast a 450 pounder. Theoretically, if (when) extra fat starts being shaved off hamplanets prior to cremation for the crematory's sake, what would they do with it (other than selling it to the japanese or inuit)? Just burn it in small batches so it doesn't cause the place to explode? If Becky sells her to a body broker to use the fat for like lip injections, "natural" butt enhancement and things, she could make hella bank. When Amber kicks it, drag this bitch to some Kentucky courthouse and use her as Exhibit A why all deathfats over 270lbs should have mandatory shroud burials.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fkn lol, lost it at this part. Thanks for all the info, anon.

I've mentioned this before, but at her size she could literally flop around on her bed in the morning for 20 mins and burn more calories than most normal sized people do at the gym in an hour. Every single time she stands up she's beating the squat PR's of like 99% of women.
Imagine what a 30 minute walk would do .

Tags
None