constantly letting people down 05/15/20 -

Guy Made Of Bees

kiwifarms.net
I swear on the farms or somewhere I saw an article about how a fucking crematorium went up in flames after trying to roast a 450 pounder. Theoretically, if (when) extra fat starts being shaved off hamplanets prior to cremation for the crematory's sake, what would they do with it (other than selling it to the japanese or inuit)? Just burn it in small batches so it doesn't cause the place to explode? If Becky sells her to a body broker to use the fat for like lip injections, "natural" butt enhancement and things, she could make hella bank. When Amber kicks it, drag this bitch to some Kentucky courthouse and use her as Exhibit A why all deathfats over 270lbs should have mandatory shroud burials.
There are crematoriums that have bigger capacity ovens that also burn at a higher temperature. It's either that or burn the body in batches. If they don't you'll end up with what's basically a grease fire. The fat has no other use, the organs are usually fatty, tired and enlarged and can't be put to use either.
So even in death she'll contribute nothing to society.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Amber's Life Summed Up in a Video Title.

Always all boohoo fake upset and mad at herself/enablers/methmom/foster care/whatever. But that's where it stops, she never gets to that second step of owning up and actually changing shit, take control of your own damn life. She just shrugs, loses interest and goes back to blissfully stuffing her food hole to forget any reflection or life lesson she might've learned.

I see there is a growing demographic of Amber observers that have also come to the same conclusion. Just eat yourself to death already, get it in and done with. Amber wants to eat. Period. Stop. Thats not her addiction or vice or some wagon she's fallen off of, it's the focus of her entire life from plus size cradle to piano-coffin grave. If Amber isnt eating what she wants, when she wants, she is miserable as fuck.

So just do it. It's not like she's got long anyway, so live your best life, stop pretending and just keep stuffing the food hole all day everyday with whatever til your stomach explodes. That's really the best possible outcome at this point.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Always all boohoo fake upset and mad at herself/enablers/methmom/foster care/whatever. But that's where it stops, she never gets to that second step of owning up and actually changing shit, take control of your own damn life. She just shrugs, loses interest and goes back to blissfully stuffing her food hole to forget any reflection or life lesson she might've learned.
She never takes ownership of anything even the dumbest one. The funniest one is leaving the mobility scooter in the parking lot. She could have said that she forgot and it will never happen again, but no, she said that she left it in the parking lot so that old people did not have to walk to the store to find them.

Will she see a therapist? At about $100 per session for multiple sessions, I doubt it, especially with her reduced income. This was filmed before the pizza fest, so it has already been forgotten. It has been thrown in the bin of forgotten projects like the "Going to College", "Visiting Bora Bora", and "Getting to 170 pounds".

We are all waiting for Curvy Caloriies 2: The New Batch, coming soon on a YT screen near you.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
This is the second person recently who claimed they want to change, but aren't ready to address anything uncomfortable or triggering. That's not how therapy works. You have to be more uncomfortable with where you're at, than what you have to touch on. If she's more comfortable being super morbidly obese than addressing the trauma, nothing is going to change. She'd just be wasting her money and time.

C C: There should be a mass unsubscribe. Same old quitterlyn.
Little Aussie15 hours ago
We can help her lose weight stop watching her.. No money no extravagant lifestyle
Her subbies need to get over themselves. Either they're on board with what she's about and what her content is(which only newbies aren't well aware of), or they're not and need to move on. Thinking you can blackmail someone into losing hundreds of pounds is idiotic and narcissistic. Like it or not, it's Amber's channel to post what she wants. It's one thing to point out her constant hypocrisy and being full of it, it's another to have a god complex and think you can control someone else's goals and actions. Her failures are a legitimate form of entertainment, you got what you paid ($0) for.

hidden_is_back

kiwifarms.net
She said something that got under my skin. She gave up on something once again but that's not that problem this time because I'm sure she'll think of the next thing she'll get everyone excited about and then drop it. I'm sorry that I don't have a timestamp for this but I remember her saying that no one in the youtube comments asked for her to weigh in every single day but she did it anyways... IT WAS HER IDEA TO DO DAILY WEIGH INS! SHE'S GOING TO BLAME THE HAYDURS FOR HER OWN DECISION TO WEIGH IN EVERY DAY FOR CURVY CALORIIES?!?!?

This video is DSP pignosis.

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
So she sat her galactic ass down for 1-2 days, pre-filmed an entire cycle, uploaded it with scheduled releases for the next god knows how long, and then trundled off to gorge herself like a starved hippo for a month or two. She doesn't care whether she loses the weight before she needs to produce new content because either she loses the weight and comes back as a triumphant blob of shit or she gains and comes back as a somewhat larger blob of shit. Either way she farms more views out of the zombie horde keeping her channel afloat and life continues on.

I hope when she is flailing around in agony as her organs fail and her social circle is carving up her assets like the vultures they are that she can look back on her legacy of hedonism and low-impact trolling for comfort. I'm sure it's going to seem worth it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Yes. She probably filmed this one right after that one. That's how Amber rolls.
LeastEffortLynn

She will never spend money to arrange that though. The deision will be left up to her next of kin since she wont make a will either. It will probably be crackhead mom who will take whatever's cheapest if she doesn't just let the state take respnsibility for Amber's disposal. Hopefully the mom will relapse and buy crack with what's left of Amber's money. A legal battle between mom, Becky, Density for the $$ would result in lols.
Don't care if it was more meth than crack whatever.
If the Beckster was smart, she'd be draining off a few extra bucks each time ALR sends her out for something. She'd have a tidy nest egg when ALR finally goes to that ernge chick-en buffette in the sky.

I want to see a video titled "tripped over my ankle flap at wommart SO EMBARRASSING."
As if she walks at Wommart.

Darth_Texan

Come to the dark side, y’all - we got BBQ
kiwifarms.net
LeastEffortLynn

If the Beckster was smart, she'd be draining off a few extra bucks each time ALR sends her out for something. She'd have a tidy nest egg when ALR finally goes to that ernge chick-en buffette in the sky.

As if she walks at Wommart.
She could trip over her ankle blob getting on the scootypuff.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her subbies need to get over themselves. Either they're on board with what she's about and what her content is(which only newbies aren't well aware of), or they're not and need to move on. Thinking you can blackmail someone into losing hundreds of pounds is idiotic and narcissistic. Like it or not, it's Amber's channel to post what she wants. It's one thing to point out her constant hypocrisy and being full of it, it's another to have a god complex and think you can control someone else's goals and actions. Her failures are a legitimate form of entertainment, you got what you paid ($0) for.
Mass unsubbing doesn't scare Amber, anyway. She already knows they'll come back if she puts on an act like she did last year after Shrimpgate.
I hope when she is flailing around in agony as her organs fail and her social circle is carving up her assets like the vultures they are
I bet Dana can't wait to get her paws on $7k worth of Torrid tarps.
Becky strikes me as the type who, if she were smart enough to siphon cash off Amber, would then hand it over to her grifting mother and pedo fucking sister.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
There are crematoriums that have bigger capacity ovens that also burn at a higher temperature. It's either that or burn the body in batches. If they don't you'll end up with what's basically a grease fire. The fat has no other use, the organs are usually fatty, tired and enlarged and can't be put to use either.
So even in death she'll contribute nothing to society.
Her body could be useful if she lived in a state that allowed human composting. Basically she would be put into a cement mixer type situation with organic materials and would come out as nutrient-rich mulch after a month. Then she could be shipped back home to California to fertilize an orange grove that later on flavors many a chicken. The circle of life.

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
I swear on the farms or somewhere I saw an article about how a fucking crematorium went up in flames after trying to roast a 450 pounder. Theoretically, if (when) extra fat starts being shaved off hamplanets prior to cremation for the crematory's sake, what would they do with it (other than selling it to the japanese or inuit)? Just burn it in small batches so it doesn't cause the place to explode? If Becky sells her to a body broker to use the fat for like lip injections, "natural" butt enhancement and things, she could make hella bank. When Amber kicks it, drag this bitch to some Kentucky courthouse and use her as Exhibit A why all deathfats over 270lbs should have mandatory shroud burials.
I don't believe you can cremate the body in batches--isn't that considered desecration of the body? The safest thing for her might be a Viking funeral.

Tags
None