constantly letting people down 05/15/20 -

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
I saw a documentary on Netflix I think (will have to hunt it down) where a crematorium said that had to dismember super morbidly obese corpse to get them in the oven
I remember seeing that too though. It was British right? But they were interviewing deathfats and the local crematory owner in some southern US state. One fatty had to be hosed off on the porch in a wheelchair for her “bath”. They even showed the local graveyard and what digging an extra large grave for the super obese looked like. I wish I could remember the name of it! It was on Youtube as well.

• Agree
Reactions: YOUR MOM

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing that too though. It was British right? But they were interviewing deathfats and the local crematory owner in some southern US state. One fatty had to be hosed off on the porch in a wheelchair for her “bath”. They even showed the local graveyard and what digging an extra large grave for the super obese looked like. I wish I could remember the name of it! It was on Youtube as well.
My brain keeps thinking Louis Theroux but I am not sure

Reactions: YOUR MOM

TomatilloSalsa

kiwifarms.net
She will never spend money to arrange that though. The deision will be left up to her next of kin since she wont make a will either. It will probably be crackhead mom who will take whatever's cheapest if she doesn't just let the state take respnsibility for Amber's disposal. Hopefully the mom will relapse and buy crack with what's left of Amber's money. A legal battle between mom, Becky, Density for the $$ would result in lols.
Don't care if it was more meth than crack whatever.
Remember when Anna Nicole Smith had a protracted legal battle with her stepsons (who were older than her) over the estate of her wealthy late husband?

Well, this would be like 1,000,000 times as much of a white trash trainwreck as that was.

Tags
None