Contacting the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch 05/04/21 - Tom X Tranch: Will the Tranch accept another pedo?

Neko GF

*Infringes on your copyright*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Featured on May 6, 2021 at 12:06 AM: Tommy Tooter is trying to ooze his way onto the Tranch
[Cow Crossover with the Tranch]

Original:
Archive (480p):

Summary:
0:19- "Business is starting to thrive... Artist co-operative. I do stonework. I cut down gemstones and carve".

0:35- Tom goes over his education, pleading his case on how he can be useful with his background in ecosystem engineering. "Fisheries, biology, polyculture, aquaponics, sustainable energy, etc."

0:57- "I'd like to help with your publicity"

1:23- Tom says he has no intention of getting anywhere near there for months because of the "summer selling season". Says he'll visit before the Summers over.

1:55- Philip suggests a Zoom call between himself, bonnie, and J.

2:36- Tom gives Philip his phone number.

3:25-4:35- Nothing but awkward silence. The only thing worth noting is the flies crawling and flying around Tommy like the pile of shit he is.

4:45- "This is for repentance's sake. I have no idea what that person's intentions are". Don't worry, Tom you can find out lots of information about the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch in their thread and the Kevin Gibes thread!

4:54- "I'm old! I'm 67 fucking years old and I look real fucking good for 67"

5:10- "I have a lot of respect in the real world. I have a lot more respect in the virtual world"

5:44- "You don't argue with fools because the observers can tell which one's the fool. If you believe that there are only 2 sexes and transgender people are mentally ill, well it's a waste of time to talk to you".

Last edited:

BingBong

Cute Boy Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1620168098428.png
1620168173126.png

it's uncanny

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'd be a perfect addition to Mxtress Penny's Menagerie of Broken Men.
Who rape eachother.

"I look real fucking good for 67 years".
"I have a lot of respect in the real world"
"There are a lot of people that love me for what I am"

Tom says all this because he thinks he 's going to have his ass wiped and die on a ranch full of rapists like himself. Sorry Tom, you can't fuck the Alpacas. I love how Tom is pretending like he's getting all this money when we all know he just got his little welfare check.
This is the orgasm face Tom is practicing for the Tranch.

1620168761486.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Who rape eachother.

"I look real fucking good for 67 years".
"I have a lot of respect in the real world"
"There are a lot of people that love me for what I am"

Tom says all this because he thinks he 's going to have his ass wiped and die on a ranch full of rapists like himself. Sorry Tom, you can't fuck the Alpacas. I love how Tom is pretending like he's getting all this money when we all know he just got his little welfare check.
This is the orgasm face Tom is practicing for the Tranch.

View attachment 2143318
1620169863188.png
This won't end the way we hope it will
Tom will somehow piss them off long before he gets his shit together to move there, although the most hilarious result would obviously be if he pulled up his stakes and got there and then Tommed up the situation and got thrown out. I'd love to see Tom tarding out with an assault rifle and accidentally shooting some troon.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit, please, Godbear, make this happen

BTW, brave and feminine Tranchers, if you refuse this old troon a spot in your safe haven, you are discriminating against him and he has grounds to sue
All we need is for Chris, Yaniv, and ADF to join to create a retarded version of Porky's or Animal House.