Contacting the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch 05/04/21 - Tom X Tranch: Will the Tranch accept another pedo?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Fortunately for us, there are people who don't know him that well.

He borrowed a truck and contaminated the fuel by putting petrol in a vehicle which runs on diesel. He's currently trying to work out how to solve the problem while spending the minimum amount of money. He's planning on draining the tank himself and dumping the contaminated fuel.
either way it is going to be good. this can end three ways

1 engine damaged but truck ok.

2 stupid took engine apart and can not put it together and friend beats his ass.

3 tom thinks he drained and fixed the truck but it catches on fire and is a total loss.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else seeing this ending in tragedy hilarity?
Do you mean when Tom finally gets slapped down to reality after people try to politely tell him that a 67-year-old transvestite can't make a thriving Bezos-type enterprise out of rocks and African instruments? Or when he's eventually robbed of his last few Biden bucks by those African scammers?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Do you mean when Tom finally gets slapped down to reality after people try to politely tell him that a 67-year-old transvestite can't make a thriving Bezos-type enterprise out of rocks and African instruments? Or when he's eventually robbed of his last few Biden bucks by those African scammers?
I say tom get robbed because he is a loud mouthed pansy armed old man and they take everything rocks drums sax everything not sticky smelly or gross.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No? I was thinking he lights up a joint while the tank is draining and explodes.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1620436606215.png

I don't think Tom understands that most businesses go under within 1-5 years, and new age hippie dipie shitty businesseshave stats that are 10 times worse.
1620436698523.png

1620436742319.png

1620436760371.png

1620436775303.png

1620436789155.png

1620436803809.png

1620436820948.png

1620436835356.png

1620436849803.png

1620436861099.png
Photo number 8, the tile floor is filthy!

BTW, TOM thinks this is a legitimate business photo. Instead of looking like Rapunzel, he looks like Rumpled Foreskien.

1620437067588.png

Madre Muerte

Please give me attention
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2151841
I don't think Tom understands that most businesses go under within 1-5 years, and new age hippie dipie shitty businesseshave stats that are 10 times worse.

BTW, TOM thinks this is a legitimate business photo. Instead of looking like Rapunzel, he looks like Rumpled Foreskien.

View attachment 2151870
Looks like something in the school yearbook

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2151841

View attachment 2151870
>Chief Covfefe

Please tell me that's Tom's True and Honest African Prince and not another troll catfishing him.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You really shouldn't do that. You don't know who I am.
No, I don't. Can you give me a good reason to want to? You've started off on a really bad footing believing that i'm a pedophile and zoophile. The accusations are false and the propagation of it actionable as incitement against me.
why does tommie even bother with this thread
because i was tagged into the thread about the ranch and then thread banned.
That diesel truck is trans-gasoline now, thanks to Tommy's methcanical engineering
The truck is parked until it's drained and flushed. What happened is the owner of the truck failed to inform me that it was diesel and blind me didn't see the label until i went to close the tank cap. it immediately got diluted and only driven five miles.
Putting a nearly 70 year old weirdo tranny sexpest on a farm with a bunch of other weirdo tranny sexpests? What's the worst that could go wrong!
Weirdo tranny i am, but sexpest i'm not. that is the sick imagination of a gang of professional cyberterrorist's character assassination program you've been brain washed with. While my merchandise is definitely not upscale, it's far from garbage, but high quality affordable stone products and individually crafted objects from around the world.

It needs to be understood that I am a recognized artist/activist with deep ties to the native American activists and a seat at the table of the major advocacy groups and local organizers in the LGBTQ+ political circus, not to mention the fact that I'm a Kohen and standing in solid opposition to religious nationalism. I was dragged in here 5 years ago and tagged into the Tranch thread by a bunch of insane cartoon characters living in a virtual world last week.

Real Things Artisans Cooperative has a really good reputation that your hatefully stupid declarations of facts about me and my
business can't tarnish. You're not real people to me. You're like a swarm of animated turds in some sort of strange competition for who can say the sickest shit, projecting it at somebody hoping they'll suicide or something for your entertainmet pleasure.

The Tranchers declined being interviewed by an independent journalist and refused to respond when i doubled down demanding a response to the accusations of extremism, pedo- and zoo- philia on behalf of the advocacy community who had never heard of them. I'll be calling their number from a live stream a little later.

Attachments

• IMG_20210507_100252024_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210507_100252024_HDR.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20210425_145817938.jpg
    IMG_20210425_145817938.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 19
  • 20210209_115148.jpg
    20210209_115148.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20210417_101553903_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210417_101553903_HDR.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 17

Gone Ham

Official Kevin Gibes Stalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I don't. Can you give me a good reason to want to? You've started off on a really bad footing believing that i'm a pedophile and zoophile. The accusations are false and the propagation of it actionable as incitement against me.

because i was tagged into the thread about the ranch and then thread banned.

The truck is parked until it's drained and flushed. What happened is the owner of the truck failed to inform me that it was diesel and blind me didn't see the label until i went to close the tank cap. it immediately got diluted and only driven five miles.

Weirdo tranny i am, but sexpest i'm not. that is the sick imagination of a gang of professional cyberterrorist's character assassination program you've been brain washed with. While my merchandise is definitely not upscale, it's far from garbage, but high quality affordable stone products and individually crafted objects from around the world.

It needs to be understood that I am a recognized artist/activist with deep ties to the native American activists and a seat at the table of the major advocacy groups and local organizers in the LGBTQ+ political circus, not to mention the fact that I'm a Kohen and standing in solid opposition to religious nationalism. I was dragged in here 5 years ago and tagged into the Tranch thread by a bunch of insane cartoon characters living in a virtual world last week.

Real Things Artisans Cooperative has a really good reputation that your hatefully stupid declarations of facts about me and my
business can't tarnish. You're not real people to me. You're like a swarm of animated turds in some sort of strange competition for who can say the sickest shit, projecting it at somebody hoping they'll suicide or something for your entertainmet pleasure.

The Tranchers declined being interviewed by an independent journalist and refused to respond when i doubled down demanding a response to the accusations of extremism, pedo- and zoo- philia on behalf of the advocacy community who had never heard of them. I'll be calling their number from a live stream a little later.
Whens the live stream?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Is Thomas Jay Wasserberg your real name?
It's my birth name and is no longer my legal name, which is Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. Nobody but assholes and authorities ever addressed me as Tom or Thomas, other than my mother occasionally when she was pissed, which was also the only time anybody ever spoke my middle name.
Fortunately for us, there are people who don't know him that well.

He borrowed a truck and contaminated the fuel by putting petrol in a vehicle which runs on diesel. He's currently trying to work out how to solve the problem while spending the minimum amount of money. He's planning on draining the tank himself and dumping the contaminated fuel.
This is not true. I picked up a truck full of merchandise for a man who wants to work with me at shows. He neglected to inform me that the truck was diesel. it ran so quietly, I couldn't tell the difference and didn't notice the label until i went to close the gas cap. double fuckup we're looking for the cheapest way out of. There is free legal hazmat disposal in Tucson.

Madre Muerte

Please give me attention
kiwifarms.net
This is not true. I picked up a truck full of merchandise for a man who wants to work with me at shows. He neglected to inform me that the truck was diesel. it ran so quietly, I couldn't tell the difference and didn't notice the label until i went to close the gas cap. double fuckup we're looking for the cheapest way out of. There is free legal hazmat disposal in Tucson.
Read the manual dumbass

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
I'm here to understand certain things and my "accusations" come from you saying some really suspicious things regarding animals and your own admission of having sex with a minor.

I would really like to know if you are going to come clean or we should investigate more.

It's my birth name and is no longer my legal name, which is Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. Nobody but assholes and AUTHORITIES ever addressed me as Tom or Thomas,

Ok Thomas.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's my birth name and is no longer my legal name, which is Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. Nobody but assholes and authorities ever addressed me as Tom or Thomas, other than my mother occasionally when she was pissed, which was also the only time anybody ever spoke my middle name.
You referred to yourself as Tom, we referred to you as Tom, your family referred to yourself as Tom. You're just a bald asshole if you expect for anyone to pretend you're a woman Tom because you're not and you never will be.
Indigenous people don't like you, Tom. They have better things to do like fight diabetes and alcoholism than placate the deranged delusions of an autogynephelic transvestite dog-fucking baby raper.
You're not even good enough to be a tranny Tom. Trannies get plastic surgery and crotch wounds. You can't even afford cheap Mexican hair plugs.

Tom, you couldn't sell the panties of a 13-year-old to a child molester, which is probably why you have a huge collection.

Tom, the last time you were drained and flushed, a hobo was traumatized.

It's common knowledge. You're a bald, male, ugly, child-raping, dog fucker, who eats his boogers. These facts, we can prove.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Literally no one else on planet earth pays him any attention.
lol 399+535 > 0 , sped.
Whens the live stream?
sometime between 8 and 10 most likely. i'm waiting on somebody and don't want to do it until he leaves.
I'm here to understand certain things and my "accusations" come from you saying some really suspicious things regarding animals and your own admission of having sex with a minor.

I would really like to know if you are going to come clean or we should investigate more.

Ok Thomas.
Obviously you are an angry adult autistic asshole insisting on being combative. waste your life investigating me all you like , you ridiculous retard, i won't be looking at any of it.

Attachments

• me.PNG
    me.PNG
    107.5 KB · Views: 28

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Is Thomas Jay Wasserberg your real name?
No, his name is Tom. Just Tom.
I believe Tom rented a car to visit his Arab lover. He ended up with some kind of penalty fee that is never going to be collected for keeping it too long or something.
That's because he parked it and got sent to the tard hotel for tarding out.

It's common knowledge. You're a bald, male, ugly, child-raping, dog fucker, who eats his boogers. These facts, we can prove.
booger.gif
He's also such a complete piece of shit even flies can tell, and so filthy and degraded he just lets flies crawl all over his face.
1620442149619.png

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe Tom rented a car to visit his Arab lover. He ended up with some kind of penalty fee that is never going to be collected for keeping it too long or something.
One can only imagine what kind of shitty company looked at Tom and said yes, we’ll rent a car to you.
The weird thing is Tom claimed this guy proposed matrimony, yet he never proved it with receipts. Here he is crying because Robert didn't want to touch the feminine penis. '
https://www.facebook.com/tommiejayne.tooter.3/videos/999808043814703
LINK
LINK

Select quotes:
"I'm a very old lady with a penis, deal with it..Please fall in love with it"
" I make 200 dollars an hour busking"
"He couldn't touch my penis".

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Obviously you are an angry adult autistic asshole insisting on being combative. waste your life investigating me all you like , you ridiculous retard, i won't be looking at any of it.
I came here to assess if you were someone shifty who should be watched closely.

Is not me who would be investigating now. You have made clear you lie and won't be truthful, therefor putting yourself in worse situations in the near future.

I told you that you should come clean regarding your pedophilia, Thomas.