Contacting the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch 05/04/21 - Tom X Tranch: Will the Tranch accept another pedo?

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
He might want to style himself as an "independent journalist" but Tommy being an active KF poster is more than enough reason for them to avoid him like the plague, even if that's all they know about him.
Even if they didn't read up on him here, which they did, laying eyes on him is all it requires for one to know to avoid at all costs.

Slight PL but I'm deep in the hippie scene and all the peace love and kindness in the world wouldn't make that dog fucking pedophile any more palatable.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I love how much of this thread is Tom hitting the cope joint hard as fuck. Nigga, you're not on some high horse avoiding the tranch, they want nothing to do with your ass.

You know how fucked you are as a "human" Tommy boy? They're eagerly awaiting a convicted child trafficking tranny from new York but want zilch to do with you. LOLOLOL
That dude is actually from Georgia. But yes, the Tranch is okay with a convicted child trafficker. Tom, though? They don't want anything to do with this man because he is too creepy even for them.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
your definition of reasonable is pretty classist, dweeb. I'm part of a vibrant global network of indie artists and educators. you're a member of a toilet tank full of mean, stupid, chickenshit anonymous keyboard commandos and armchair activists stalking people, getting your jollies on their misfortunes. no sane person would take pride in that, loser.
No you're not. No one knows you outside of two websites. You're an aging old man with delusions of grandeur.

No sane person would spend their whole life aspiring to be a loser for seven decades of their life.

Burd Turglar

kiwifarms.net
That dude is actually from Georgia. But yes, the Tranch is okay with a convicted child trafficker. Tom, though? They don't want anything to do with this man because he is too creepy even for them.
NY, Georgia...tomato, potato. My favorite thing is that not only do they want zilch to do with his goofy old ass, he had to spend days on end ranting in this thread about how he totally didn't want to go there.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
0:35- Tom goes over his education, pleading his case on how he can be useful with his background in ecosystem engineering. "Fisheries, biology, polyculture, aquaponics, sustainable energy, etc."
Is this true? where'd he get this education? and if he's so educated why is he bumming it at hippy festivals?
Will he actually be able to help the tranch with there lack of anything for their animals to eat?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure that will all the drugs, smoking and eating expired dumpster food, Tommie is basically a eunuch.
It is actually better than that. Old tom decided to be a fake trans. And the hormones they put us on one is a chemical castration. It was used in the 80's on convicted sex offenders for early release. So Tom chemically castrated himself.

Burd Turglar

kiwifarms.net
It is actually better than that. Old tom decided to be a fake trans. And the hormones they put us on one is a chemical castration. It was used in the 80's on convicted sex offenders for early release. So Tom chemically castrated himself.
And the children thank him for that.

Just_A_guy

kiwifarms.net
[Cow Crossover with the Tranch]

Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 2143237

Summary:
0:19- "Business is starting to thrive... Artist co-operative. I do stonework. I cut down gemstones and carve".

0:35- Tom goes over his education, pleading his case on how he can be useful with his background in ecosystem engineering. "Fisheries, biology, polyculture, aquaponics, sustainable energy, etc."

0:57- "I'd like to help with your publicity"

1:23- Tom says he has no intention of getting anywhere near there for months because of the "summer selling season". Says he'll visit before the Summers over.

1:55- Philip suggests a Zoom call between himself, bonnie, and J.

2:36- Tom gives Philip his phone number.

3:25-4:35- Nothing but awkward silence. The only thing worth noting is the flies crawling and flying around Tommy like the pile of shit he is.

4:45- "This is for repentance's sake. I have no idea what that person's intentions are". Don't worry, Tom you can find out lots of information about the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch in their thread and the Kevin Gibes thread!

4:54- "I'm old! I'm 67 fucking years old and I look real fucking good for 67"

5:10- "I have a lot of respect in the real world. I have a lot more respect in the virtual world"

5:44- "You don't argue with fools because the observers can tell which one's the fool. If you believe that there are only 2 sexes and transgender people are mentally ill, well it's a waste of time to talk to you".
The most ambitious crossover in movie history.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Is this true? where'd he get this education? and if he's so educated why is he bumming it at hippy festivals?
Will he actually be able to help the tranch with there lack of anything for their animals to eat?
"She" is from a farming family and has been keeping fish and small animals in aquaria since i was very young and worked at all levels in the ornamental fish industry through college. I have a BS in Marine Biology from U Tampa . I was unable to come to terms with the Navy, fell back into medical research and got kicked to the curb when Reagan dried up the NIH and NSF funds that were feeding me for his Star Wars boondoggle. The hippies rescued me and here i am.
You know you’re a fucking mistake when not even the tranch will take you in.
I wasn't trying to join. they declined the services i offered and refused an interview. the only reason i reached out was because somebody tagged me into their thread. If they were being defamed with lies like I am, i thought to reach out to them. Now I want to see some hard evidence of pedophilia and zoophilia there before i decide what to do next. None of my network had ever heard of them.
Well, this is a man who thinks “Chief Covfefe” is a real name.
I thought it was his goof. It's the way his answering machine sounds. When I got the truck papers, I saw that it's really "Kofi"

Spez

Thanks for the Gold, Kind Stranger!
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't trying to join. they declined the services i offered and refused an interview.
Exactly Tom, you offering them a service would be joining them, when you get a job position you’re joining a company and you’re providing them a service, which could be manual labour etc, depending on the job description.

By offering them a service you attempted to join them to provide them with the said service and they still didn’t even take you in.

You literally got declined by the Tranch, a Ranch already wrapped in its own controversies and drama and one that is a self proclaimed “trans and queer haven”

If they truly care about Trans people, they would of taken you in wouldn’t they? Of course they would of, but the issue here is that they Obviously don’t see you as trans or anyone worth their time.

You literally got declined by the lowest of the low, I hope you realise that you’re literally worse than the laughing stock that is the Tranch, you’ve reached a new low when even the fucking Tranch doesn’t acknowledge your existance.

You are dirt, Atleast the llamas are safe from being raped by you.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
"She" is from a farming family and has been keeping fish and small animals in aquaria since i was very young and worked at all levels in the ornamental fish industry through college. I have a BS in Marine Biology from U Tampa . I was unable to come to terms with the Navy, fell back into medical research and got kicked to the curb when Reagan dried up the NIH and NSF funds that were feeding me for his Star Wars boondoggle.
You mean to tell me you got a degree and did research in hydroponics and other farming systems and you what threw it all away to be in a hippie cult? God I hate you boomers so much, I have to work so hard to try and find my way in this world with schooling and housing costing years of my life in debt, yet you where handed everything and you threw it away like a child. You did nothing with your education for 40 fucking years that's how long it's been since Reagan, instead you've been cutting rocks and larping in California.

At least the Tranch has a failing farm that you want in on, what do you even have.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean to tell me you got a degree and did research in hydroponics and other farming systems and you what threw it all away to be in a hippie cult? God I hate you boomers so much, I have to work so hard to try and find my way in this world with schooling and housing costing years of my life in debt, yet you where handed everything and you threw it away like a child. You did nothing with your education for 40 fucking years that's how long it's been since Reagan, instead you've been cutting rocks and larping in California.

At least the Tranch has a failing farm that you want in on, what do you even have.
If he did have a degree, he never used it. Most BS degrees in biologies are just that..BS. He doesn't have any work history within that field, and I doubt you can remember anything from entry courses taken several decades ago.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
If he did have a degree, he never used it. Most BS degrees in biologies are just that..BS. He doesn't have any work history within that field, and I doubt you can remember anything from entry courses taken several decades ago.

Anyone who eats out of the trash or befriends cockroaches knows NOTHING about biology. He doesn’t have a biology degree; if he did, he would know better.