Contacting the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch 05/04/21 - Tom X Tranch: Will the Tranch accept another pedo?

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You mean to tell me you got a degree and did research in hydroponics and other farming systems and you what threw it all away to be in a hippie cult? God I hate you boomers so much, I have to work so hard to try and find my way in this world with schooling and housing costing years of my life in debt, yet you where handed everything and you threw it away like a child. You did nothing with your education for 40 fucking years that's how long it's been since Reagan, instead you've been cutting rocks and larping in California.

At least the Tranch has a failing farm that you want in on, what do you even have.
Have you ever heard of "black listing", you silly classist chump of a wage slave? I threw nothing away. I was locked out, you stupid yuppie consumer struggling against a bullet proof glass ceiling.
Exactly Tom, you offering them a service would be joining them, when you get a job position you’re joining a company and you’re providing them a service, which could be manual labour etc, depending on the job description.

By offering them a service you attempted to join them to provide them with the said service and they still didn’t even take you in.

You literally got declined by the Tranch, a Ranch already wrapped in its own controversies and drama and one that is a self proclaimed “trans and queer haven”

If they truly care about Trans people, they would of taken you in wouldn’t they? Of course they would of, but the issue here is that they Obviously don’t see you as trans or anyone worth their time.

You literally got declined by the lowest of the low, I hope you realise that you’re literally worse than the laughing stock that is the Tranch, you’ve reached a new low when even the fucking Tranch doesn’t acknowledge your existance.

You are dirt, Atleast the llamas are safe from being raped by you.
you are a barely literate dolt. learn to spell and parse sentences, you pseudointellectual simpering sycophant. the lamas were always safe from me.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever heard of "black listing", you silly classist chump of a wage slave? I threw nothing away. I was locked out, you stupid yuppie consumer struggling against a bullet proof glass ceiling.

you are a barely literate dolt. learn to spell and parse sentences, you pseudointellectual simpering sycophant. the lamas were always safe from me.
Yes, Tom because llamas can't fight back against rape.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever heard of "black listing",
What where you black listed for?
you silly classist chump of a wage slave?
We're all wage slaves you think any of us kiwis are billionaires. I'm not classist against people who have tried their whole lives to build themselves economically, you however have done everything in your power to spite that. In an attempt to "own it to the man" all you've done is effect your own output. Look at the other people your age retired with families who love them knowing they left a lasting meaningful impact. You live in California making dumb bracelets you're no miner or construction worker, stop larping as the working class your a college educated failure.
I threw nothing away. I was locked out, you stupid yuppie
I'm sure it's a lot easier to blame the world around you then take personal responsibility for your own failure, living in your hippie fantasy world.

Last edited:

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What where you black listed for?

We're all wage slaves you think any of us kiwis are billionaires. I'm not classist against people who have tried their whole lives to build themselves economically, you however have done everything in your power to spite that. In an attempt to "own it to the man" all you've done is effect your own output. Look at the other people your age retired with families who love them knowing they left a lasting meaningful impact. You live in California making dumb bracelets you're no miner or construction worker, stop larping as the working class your a college educated failure.

I'm sure it's a lot easier to blame the world around you then take personal responsibility for your own failure, living in your hippie fantasy world.
lol. i failed nothing, you neo-liberal fascist tool of the imperialist state. I got kicked to the curb and am glad I was, you ridiculous, classist corporatist consumer and social climbing , subservient simpering sycophant. I got shot in the back for trying to expose the CIA drug mafia between the piers in LA at the height of Contragate and declared psychiatrically unfit to employ when i applied for disability. I adapted and fell forward into a low stress, ethical and environmentally sound career as a hippie artist/activist with Uncle Scam paying my overhead.

I was blacklisted for my insistence that the Rothschild-Morgan NWO cartel has been keeping the world in a state of near perpetual warfare for the past 500+ years, financing both ends from the middle on all wars since the American Revolution, while raping, pillaging and plundering the earth and committing genocide against indigenous people in their path. Their fossil fuel driven technology has modified 3/4 of the planet's surface and caused the extinction of 2/3 of the flora fauna. Biodiversity is what keeps the climate reasonably stable and the destruction of it, drives the acceleration of climate change harder than all the atmospheric carbon emissions. We aren't sequestering anywhere near enough carbon back into the soil.

The quantum mechanics of the biophysical processes of this planet, such as the carbon cycle, are going to be giving cubiclized classist corporate tools like yourself some real hard lessons in why indigenous people live the way they do over the course of this decade, as the planet brings itself back to homeostasis. Millions were displaced last year due to environmental disasters and three million people died from a virus due to overcrowding and stupidity.

1620699480920.png

Enjoy your ride down Pet Cemetery Road, "Super Straight", mighty white folk.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
lol. i failed nothing, you neo-liberal fascist tool of the imperialist state. I got kicked to the curb and am glad I was, you ridiculous, classist corporatist consumer and social climbing , subservient simpering sycophant. I got shot in the back for trying to expose the CIA drug mafia between the piers in LA at the height of Contragate and declared psychiatrically unfit to employ when i applied for disability. I adapted and fell forward into a low stress, ethical and environmentally sound career as a hippie artist/activist with Uncle Scam paying my overhead.

I was blacklisted for my insistence that the Rothschild-Morgan NWO cartel has been keeping the world in a state of near perpetual warfare for the past 500+ years, financing both ends from the middle on all wars since the American Revolution, while raping, pillaging and plundering the earth and committing genocide against indigenous people in their path. Their fossil fuel driven technology has modified 3/4 of the planet's surface and caused the extinction of 2/3 of the flora fauna. Biodiversity is what keeps the climate reasonably stable and the destruction of it, drives the acceleration of climate change harder than all the atmospheric carbon emissions. We aren't sequestering anywhere near enough carbon back into the soil.

The quantum mechanics of the biophysical processes of this planet, such as the carbon cycle, are going to be giving cubiclized classist corporate tools like yourself some real hard lessons in why indigenous people live the way they do over the course of this decade, as the planet brings itself back to homeostasis. Millions were displaced last year due to environmental disasters and three million people died from a virus due to overcrowding and stupidity.

View attachment 2159803

Nobody's going to read any of that you dog diddling kiddy fiddling fucker.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2159803

Says the illiterate faggot who gang-raped Sabrina Martha Packer.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so what you're saying is, you are an insane man and rightly shunned by anyone with half a brain.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Had

kiwifarms.net
lol. i failed nothing, you neo-liberal fascist tool of the imperialist state. I got kicked to the curb and am glad I was, you ridiculous, classist corporatist consumer and social climbing , subservient simpering sycophant.
>neo-liberal fascist
what does that even mean
>classist corporatist consumer and social climbing, subservient simpering sycophant
It's true I want to succeed in the world, after talking to you it's become even more clear just how much the hippie stuff rotted your brain.

I got shot in the back for trying to expose the CIA drug mafia .... anddeclared psychiatrically unfit to employ when i applied for disability.
So you got kicked out for screaming like a crazy person, don't get me wrong American ABC agency's have a lot to answer for but screaming about them at your day job isn't going to get you any friends. Your no enemy of the state just a bad employee.

I adapted and fell forward into a low stress, ethical and environmentally sound career as a hippie artist/activist with Uncle Scam paying my overhead.
Lol so you literally just took money from the government, where do you think that money comes from, it doesn't exist in a vacuum. Hard working "classist corporatist social climbers" are paying for you with their tax dollars. Paying for you to Larp as a hippie lol.

The quantum mechanics of the biophysical processes of this planet are going to be giving cubiclized classist corporate tools like yourself some real hard lessons.
I'm literally an environmentalist, I've done forest conservation projects rather than just smoking pot like you, but I'm less worried about "quantum mechanics" and more worried about people living and eating in healthy environments.

Last edited:

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
>neo-liberal fascist
what does that even mean
>classist corporatist consumer and social climbing, subservient simpering sycophant
It's true I want to succeed in the world, after talking to you it's become even more clear just how much the hippie stuff rotted your brain and I need to succeed.

So you got kicked out for screaming like a crazy person, don't get me wrong American ABC agency's have a lot to answer for but screaming about them at your day job isn't going to get you any friends. Your no enemy of the state just a bad employee.

Lol so you literally just took money from the government, where do you think that money comes from, it doesn't exist in a vacuum. Hard working "classist corporatist social climbers" are paying for you with their tax dollars. Paying for you to Larp as a hippie lol.

I'm literally an environmentalist, I've done forest conservation projects rather than just smoking pot like you, but I'm less worried about "quantum mechanics" and more worried about people living and eating in healthy environments.
enjoy your delusional existence, dude. "normal" is nothing i ever aspired to. i got shot for exposing the names and activities of people who were dealing big time drugs in my neighborhood and have fed, transported and sheltered thousands with my profits, as well as helping a fair number of young people learn to be self sufficient through music and crafts. you consent to imperialist authoritarianism and participate in a dead end society while virtue signaling about living eating in healthy environments when your whole society is unhealthy.

1620705064749.png
1620705156727.png
1620705176490.png
1620705226297.png

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
enjoy your delusional existence, dude. "normal" is nothing i ever aspired to. i got shot for exposing the names and activities of people who were dealing big time drugs in my neighborhood and have fed, transported and sheltered thousands with my profits, as well as helping a fair number of young people learn to be self sufficient through music and crafts. you consent to imperialist authoritarianism and participate in a dead end society while virtue signaling about living eating in healthy environments when your whole society is unhealthy.

View attachment 2160001 View attachment 2160004 View attachment 2160005 View attachment 2160006
You ganged raped Sabrina Martha Packer. You should have been executed,

Had

kiwifarms.net
enjoy your delusional existence, dude. "normal" is nothing i ever aspired to.
Your literally a boomer childless old man pretending to be a magic woman. Projection on delusion much.
i got shot for exposing the names and activities of people who were dealing big time drugs in my neighborhood
let's see the bullet wound.
you consent to imperialist authoritarianism and participate in a dead end society while virtue signaling about living eating in healthy environments when your whole society is unhealthy.
>your whole society
Lol you got your own or something, also the thing about authoritarianism is that consent on government action really isn't a thing. If you can reject said action it's a piss poor authoritarianism isn't it then.