Contacting the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch 05/04/21 - Tom X Tranch: Will the Tranch accept another pedo?

Merrick

kiwifarms.net
It's bad enough that they play these goddamn ASPCA commercials - I can' t stand to watch them.

But now I know that @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg is going to have a ranch full of animals, including puppies (his personal favorite), to molest.

It's a lot to ask of you, Tom, I know - you are terrible at decision-making and you have poor impulse control.

However, please don't rape the dogs, Tom.

Please.

1620196860747.png

Their lives are bad and short enough with the troons at the ranch. Don't add to their suffering.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
It's bad enough that they play these goddamn ASPCA commercials - I can' t stand to watch them.

But now I know that @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg is going to have a ranch full of animals, including puppies (his personal favorite), to molest.

It's a lot to ask of you, Tom, I know - you are terrible at decision-making and you have poor impulse control.

However, please don't rape the dogs, Tom.

Please.

View attachment 2144342

Their lives are bad and short enough with the troons at the ranch. Don't add to their suffering.
Oh, stop it. We're all trolls. We're all 12 year olds giggling over the trannies in between Fornite matches. It's not like any of us get royally and rightly pissed off over animal abuse and neglect.

Anne Hyroe

effort posting enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
He get's called sir twice at 1:13 and doesn't even notice :story:
Sadly I think it’s ‘sure’.
save the alpacas
This would be the best option; however I can’t help remembering your description about the aftermath of sex being ‘hamburger meat’ in the last MATI. I wonder if Tommie’s a bottom?

Words I hoped never to say.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
[Cow Crossover with the Tranch]

Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 2143237

Summary:
0:19- "Business is starting to thrive... Artist co-operative. I do stonework. I cut down gemstones and carve".

0:35- Tom goes over his education, pleading his case on how he can be useful with his background in ecosystem engineering. "Fisheries, biology, polyculture, aquaponics, sustainable energy, etc."

0:57- "I'd like to help with your publicity"

1:23- Tom says he has no intention of getting anywhere near there for months because of the "summer selling season". Says he'll visit before the Summers over.

1:55- Philip suggests a Zoom call between himself, bonnie, and J.

2:36- Tom gives Philip his phone number.

3:25-4:35- Nothing but awkward silence. The only thing worth noting is the flies crawling and flying around Tommy like the pile of shit he is.

4:45- "This is for repentance's sake. I have no idea what that person's intentions are". Don't worry, Tom you can find out lots of information about the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch in their thread and the Kevin Gibes thread!

4:54- "I'm old! I'm 67 fucking years old and I look real fucking good for 67"

5:10- "I have a lot of respect in the real world. I have a lot more respect in the virtual world"

5:44- "You don't argue with fools because the observers can tell which one's the fool. If you believe that there are only 2 sexes and transgender people are mentally ill, well it's a waste of time to talk to you".
Let's make some things real clear: first is my next door neighbor has 11 cats and 3 dogs. i smell it through the walls. it's difficult to keep flies out and i've been keeping after fly food laying out in here. I'm a dirty hippie artist who works with stone and picks trash. more people love me for that than hate me.

Next is that I am the founder of an old coop and am in very good mental and physical health for my age and my bad habits. I will be picking up a truck full of African merchandise tomorrow and starting to work it between tucson, san diego , LA, Santa Barbara and up through riverside county immediately, with a dude who claims to be exiled Ghanan royalty who's hilarious. We will be streaming a lot, selling stuff.

The technical credentials are very real, including a lifetime of aquarium keeping , with about 6 years experience at all levels of the ornamental fish industry, a family dairy farm, my marine biology degree and two years on a research bench in a neuroendocrinology lab.

I am one of the last of the original beatnik/hippies, don't mix well with actual pedophiles, spousal abusers or gun nuts and I'm real fussy about right and left wing extremism.

What I see is either an accurate call on a commune that presents an image problem for the community or another smear job like you're so lamely trying to do to me and a very valuable resource deserving of support from the advocacy community. nobody prominent i know who has responded knows anything about them.

He get's called sir twice at 1:13 and doesn't even notice :story:
i could barely understand them and it slipped right past.

The chances of me hooking up with left wing extremists is very slim. If they're not too extreme, i'd be willing to help them with their media distribution, but that's about it .

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The chances of me hooking up with left wing extremists is very slim. If they're not too extreme, i'd be willing to help them with their media distribution, but that's about it .
Why would they need your help? They've done just fine at getting media coverage by themselves.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will be picking up a truck full of African merchandise tomorrow and starting to work it between tucson, san diego , LA, Santa Barbara and up through riverside county immediately,
I can’t believe Tommy is slave trading. Are there no depths to which he will not sink?

with a dude who claims to be exiled Ghanan royalty who's hilarious.
Oh shit, I bet he has loads of money. If he needs help getting it out of Ghana, you could make a fortune! Just don’t try to give him a blowjob.

The technical credentials are very real, including a lifetime of aquarium keeping , with about 6 years experience at all levels of the ornamental fish industry, a family dairy farm, my marine biology degree and two years on a research bench in a neuroendocrinology lab.
Credentials mean nothing if you do nothing with them. If you have all these qualifications, how come you’re a bum?
I am one of the last of the original beatnik/hippies, don't mix well with actual pedophiles,
I can imagine other pedos don’t like having you around, you’re a little too obvious. Successful pedos operate in the shadows, they don’t go on publicly accessible message boards and talk about how they jack it to 9-year-olds’ Instagrams.

Last edited:

Anon_Fluoride

“Terminally Online Zoomer”
kiwifarms.net
People at the Tranch are finally starting to deep down realize they are never going to attract anything but deranged, disgusting, decadent and unhealthy people. At least that's what would happen if any of them had any self awareness at all.
just troons in general, then? Idk, seems like their target demographic

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
Let's make some things real clear: first is my next door neighbor has 11 cats and 3 dogs. i smell it through the walls. it's difficult to keep flies out and i've been keeping after fly food laying out in here. I'm a dirty hippie artist who works with stone and picks trash. more people love me for that than hate me.
Bull. Shit.
Next is that I am the founder of an old coop and am in very good mental and physical health for my age and my bad habits. I will be picking up a truck full of African merchandise tomorrow and starting to work it between tucson, san diego , LA, Santa Barbara and up through riverside county immediately, with a dude who claims to be exiled Ghanan royalty who's hilarious. We will be streaming a lot, selling stuff.
Then you'll be going to the moon with your friend, the astronaut cowboy.
with about 6 years experience at all levels of the ornamental fish industry,
Yeah... that's something to brag about.
What I see is either an accurate call on a commune that presents an image problem for the community or another smear job like you're so lamely trying to do to me and a very valuable resource deserving of support from the advocacy community. nobody prominent i know who has responded knows anything about them.
I can't wait for the inevitable slap fight when you start calling each other a "bad look" for the community. Also, who the fuck do you know that could be called prominent? Other trash pickers and wannabe hippie artists who bum around flea markets don't know about the alpaca wrangling troons? Shocking.

Merrick

kiwifarms.net
Because your COPD coughing and horrific playing of any instrument you touch has rendered you deaf?

No one loves you for eating trash. No one could. Greta Thunberg, for all her autism and love for the environment, could not stand to be near you.

Next is that I am the founder of an old coop and am in very good mental and physical health for my age and my bad habits.
The clubbing on your fingers and the horrific COPD cough disagrees, Tom.

Let me see your references, Tom, and I might believe you.

I am one of the last of the original beatnik/hippies, don't mix well with actual pedophiles
Yes, because other actual pedophiles would present competition.

They like to abuse animals and pretend (very badly) they're women just like you, Tom. No wonder there's such a kinship. A spirit of brotherhood.

My dad is 69 and he looks about 20 years younger than Tommy.
My mother is 74, and she looks 20 years younger than him too. I guess living like a complete deviant makes you look far older than your years - who knew?

It won't happen because even if the Tranchers were willing to have him, there's nothing in it for Tommy.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My dad is 69 and he looks about 20 years younger than Tommy.
Tom’s delusion that he’s a sexy woman is perhaps his most bizarre. I really am not exaggerating when I say he looks about 90, and not a well-preserved 90. I honestly don’t understand how he can look in the mirror at his toothless, wrinkled visage with its ingrained filth and depleting hair and think that passes for a hot young female.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom’s delusion that he’s a sexy woman is perhaps his most bizarre. I really am not exaggerating when I say he looks about 90, and not a well-preserved 90. I honestly don’t understand how he can look in the mirror at his toothless, wrinkled visage with its ingrained filth and depleting hair and think that passes for a hot young female.
Because a hot young prince who wreaks of arm pits wants to take Tom back to Ghana to be queen in scenario similar to "Coming To America".