Content Creator Lolcows - Which one had the biggest fall?

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
Many of the lolcows I follow used to be content creators/YouTubers at some point. Spoony, Jim Sterling, Moviebob, DSP, and many more had careers as video makers before becoming lolcows, but I'm not sure which has it worst.

It's not just viewer numbers either (though that certainly plays a part), but the general quality of content, the chance of them making a comeback, etc.

Moviebob (a "geek media" pundit) never had much of an audience, and the audience he did have mainly came from him being one of the early YouTubers, and it's unlikely he could build up much of a following again. In contrast, Spoony (a AVGN style angry review show) had a large audience, but decided to stop making videos in favour of complaining on Twitter all day. Unlike Moviebob, Spoony could make a comeback if he started making videos again, though the chances of him doing that are slim.

There's a lot of lolcows that I'm ignorant of. Artists, breadtubers, political pundits, comedians, podcasters, and more.

Which content creator lolcows out there do you like? Which ones do you think had the biggest fall and why?

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Phaleous from TGWG was one I stuck with. Though hes a bit of a pasty nerd loser, he seems to be very much self aware of it. I may not like the friends he collabs with but theres something I still like about his brand of humor.

And going back to those shitty TGWG movie specials, you can see how passive aggressive Phaleous is because he knows the whole thing is fucking stupid. And he was always one to make jabs at the Nostalgia critic when he was on the TGWG site.

Though Phaleous is too calm and collected to be a proper Lolcow. So I guess my whole post might not count.

As for biggest Fall. Chris Chan will always take the cake. Father dies, troons out, house burns down, goes insane with dimensional merge shit. Like Chris Chan fell so hard he fell off the planet.

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quinton Reviews was marginally good before he used politics as an excuse to be an arse but he always was a CA larper.

These days he just complains about viewership. drama from 2 years ago and people that don't like him in Discord while producing IMDB-level videos on shit he usually doesn't like because he needs the money to buy Garfield dildoes. To top how basic his videos are, he is terminally online and a chaser.

Arguably his fall goes beyond how much he fucked his career and reputation because he has aged like milk in the Sahara. He is fatter than ever, he is balding, he looks like he doesn't shower often, he puts a whiny voice and "lesbian mannerisms" and exudes manlet energy even though he is 6'5. He is a nervous wreck that weasels out every time someone finds shit on him but finds enjoyment by euphorically dunking on conspiracy theorists and fundie caricatures like it's 2009 while wasting most of his income on Garfield memorabilia (there are people who still think he is ironic even though he has made a short film and a documentary about how much it means to him).

Last edited:

The Real Me

Me likes to observe freaks.
kiwifarms.net
Quinton Reviews was marginally good before he used politics as an excuse to be an arse but he always was a CA larper.
One thing that I love about Quinton Reviews is that like all semi-popular YouTubers, he decided to sell merch in the form of a plush of his Animal Crossing Villager. Now, I don’t understand the people who buy YouTuber merch (unless just it’s some cool design rather than being a very obscure internet reference that you then have to explain when someone asks) but people do typically buy it so maybe I’m the weird one...

Well, unless the merch in question is a Quinton Reviews Animal Crossing plushie, in which case, nobody wanted one so he just ended up with an amazingly large stock of miniature stuffed Quintons that no-one was willing to take from him so he just decided to use them to decorate his videos, which just led to him looking like a weird egomaniac.
BBE35D6B-04A1-42E6-B02A-FEE0D6BCF824.jpeg

Geralt of Rivia

Balls deep in sorceresses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sort of felt like Jim Sterling had some good messages when it came to the gaming industry. Sure, he had some shit takes and terrible ways of phrasing his thoughts even if they made sense, but I do think he did play some role in bringing awareness to a lot of the bullshit that most companies these days try to get away with. I say this in spite of other content creators doing a more concise and clear job on doing so, albeit with a lesser following to various degrees.

Seeing him troon out though, well, that pretty much destroyed whatever credibility he may have had.

Captain Fitzbattleaxe

kiwifarms.net
Personally, I have always thought Quinton have the potential to be a decent YouTuber but he squanders it away with his laziness. It's quite a shame really, I somewhat enjoy his videos as background noise but almost all of them feel rushed and disorganized. If he just put more effort into his scripts and less into background gags he'd probably be way bigger than he's now.

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing that I love about Quinton Reviews is that like all semi-popular YouTubers, he decided to sell merch in the form of a plush of his Animal Crossing Villager. Now, I don’t understand the people who buy YouTuber merch (unless just it’s some cool design rather than being a very obscure internet reference that you then have to explain when someone asks) but people do typically buy it so maybe I’m the weird one...

Well, unless the merch in question is a Quinton Reviews Animal Crossing plushie, in which case, nobody wanted one so he just ended up with an amazingly large stock of miniature stuffed Quintons that no-one was willing to take from him so he just decided to use them to decorate his videos, which just led to him looking like a weird egomaniac.
View attachment 2090925
I even remember that before he started the plushie campaign he mentioned he didn't understand how YouTubers could sell stuff modeled after themselves and that he couldn't see how a plushie on his image would be distinguishable enough from the Amazing Atheist.
Also, most of the plushies he managed to sell were all bought by the same ten people and he used at least over 4k to get the full stock.

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
Mr. Enter is enjoyable as background noise. His earlier reviews are horrible, but it's enjoyable to see how seriously he discusses children's shows. He's still a massive
decadent but his content has gotten better to some extent.
I agree, videos are bad in an entertaining way. From his god-awful editing to how irrationally mad he gets in some of his early videos, it’s just fun to listen to him talk.

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2090925
Jesus Christ hes like a real life cartoon character.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
Personally, I have always thought Quinton have the potential to be a decent YouTuber but he squanders it away with his laziness. It's quite a shame really, I somewhat enjoy his videos as background noise but almost all of them feel rushed and disorganized. If he just put more effort into his scripts and less into background gags he'd probably be way bigger than he's now.
He always struck me as someone who got so focused on trend-chasing that he lost all passion for actually making the videos. Like, his stuff on cartoons from his childhood was pretty surface-level and more than a bit amateurish, but he had enough energy behind it to make it enjoyable. For all his efforts to grow his channel in the years since then, he's still pretty much at the same level he was then, only with a worse reputation and clearly less satisfied with his situation than ever. If he'd worked on making his previous content better instead of trying to find the magic topic that would skyrocket him to fame, he'd probably be both more successful and happier. But, y'know, that would take effort.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
whatever credibility he may have had
None? This guy seriously thought that shitty games from Steam Greenlight could cause new videogame market crash.

I don't know, I remember how I was watching his video on Grade A under A and caught myself thinking "this guy is right, but, holly shit, if he is smug about it".

Though Phaleous is too calm and collected to be a proper Lolcow.
He is engaged to meth whore Lupa, this alone is a reason big enough to think he is a cow.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
vast majority of 'content creators' are faglords
Most of these individuals are just shut-ins with no form of social interaction that just jump into twitch and sometimes make a living out of it.

You got Sodapoppin one of the most prominent ones who's an irredeemable cunt with more drama than anything even getting cucked by his girlfriend live and her showing her cunt which got her banned for a bit.

It's just a pool of socially awkward dumbasses with a vast majority turning into degenerates like the whole shit with the Smash Community where the upper echelon of their streamers ended up being pedos.