Continuance of the Entersphere Board -

Future of the Entersphere subforum?

• 1. Archive the subforum and move the notable threads to Lolcow.

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • 2. Make the subforum to have posts manually moderated by mods.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 3. Merge unnotable threads to several threads and make the threads heavily moderated.

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • 4. Lock all threads except for Mr. Enter and notable Enterbots ,or other threads with most activity

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 5. Archive the whole subforum and never move any threads to Lolcow.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if this place gets moved back to the lolcow section, I think some of the problems that have plagued it even from the very beginning when it was originally just its own thread will still be an issue and either way, someone might have to keep an eye on it. It's a fucking Catch 22 situation and I understand where people are coming from.

• Agree
Reactions: Philosophy Zombie

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've got a better idea. Rename the entire board something Enter-related, to reflect the fact that he is the worst person since Hitler.

Stick with me here.

Then set up mini-boards inside that board, so that people can discuss why he's worse than Hitler because his opinions about ponies are wrong. Not just that he has opinions about ponies at all, but that those opinions are actually wrong. A team of trained semioticians will analyze every word he says about ponies to prove this.

Then we should actually have a donation drive to have a sort of Nuremberg trials type thing, where he will be sentenced to death and justice will happen.

Don't tell me I'm wrong about this.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's most interesting about Enter are his delusions of grandeur when it comes to GA, it reminds me a bit of when CWC thought Sonichu was going to become some big empire, so I'd quite like it if Enter could still have a thread for himself, discussion of new videos and GA updates could all make up a single thread.

James is a cow in his own right, as most of his funnier actions weren't inspired by Enter. And 03bgood could probably stick around as well, I doubt he's gone for good.

As for the others, Foxiify is pretty deserving of discussion, but should probably be kept to an Enter thread, Alex was really spergy, but he seems to have quit for the most part. Daan's shut himself up. Nayolfa probably isn't going to come back (Though his admission of being attracted to his dog deserves to be archived.) And a lot of the others seem to be pre-teens with a bit too much free-reign online, I don't feel right laughing at them now that I know that.

So, really, just three threads for James O3bgood and the man himself could suffice. And maybe some sort of general thread for cartoon-spergs, as a lot of them don't seem to be directly affiliated with Enter.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Those are generally symptoms of content drought.

This could be answered by holding the discussion on the forum to the standard of other boards. Idiots and shitposters can be made examples of(either naming&shaming / warning system / threadbans) and people who come here just to ruffle feathers for the sake of a joke can be probably reasoned with if the situation is actually dire.
Only problem with your second point, is due to the unending spergitude of the subforum, NONE of the mods even want to be near it. If Enter discussion was kept to three or four threads in lolcow, it could be put down much quicker and easier, due to the standards being higher again.

Not to mention discussing individual videos/Growing Around episodes in their own threads opens up for over analysis of Enter like he does with cartoons, which is a double standard Enter is held into. I don't like him, but that's a bit hypocritical.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
NONE of the mods even want to be near it..
Correction, none of the CURRENT mods. I'm pretty sure CatParty would love a position where bullying spergs and contributing to the discussion with "you guys are fags" isn't just tolerated - it's the requirement.

Not to mention discussing individual videos/Growing Around episodes in their own threads opens up for over analysis of Enter like he does with cartoons, which is a double standard Enter is held into. I don't like him, but that's a bit hypocritical.
Are you saying that Chris forumers aren't autistic and the Tumblr forum posters don't have mental problems? It's not a high crime if Enter threads get a little spergy, Chris threads can go into multi-page tangents about Chris' definition of spicy - spergy isn't terrible in and itself, as long as the posts aren't embarrassingly terrible.

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only problem with your second point, is due to the unending spergitude of the subforum, NONE of the mods even want to be near it. If Enter discussion was kept to three or four threads in lolcow, it could be put down much quicker and easier, due to the standards being higher again.

When you put it that way, that could be a quick way for those main threads to be better integrated with the rest of the website. Being a subforum in itself has mainly given people more leeway to do whatever they want because it's harder for the mods to keep track of every fucking thing that goes on here.

• Agree
Reactions: Simplicity111

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Are you saying that Chris forumers aren't autistic and the Tumblr forum posters don't have mental problems? It's not a high crime if Enter threads get a little spergy, Chris threads can go into multi-page tangents about Chris' definition of spicy - spergy isn't terrible in and itself, as long as the posts aren't embarrassingly terrible.
I haven't seen too much of the Chris forums- but I'm just saying it's kind of a double standard to say Enter is spergy because he overanalyzes cartoons, yet the posters here (including myself once) overanalyzed his reviews, so it's fine.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a cartoon sperg thread under the Stampede label could possibly work to address other people that have nothing to do with Enter. I always thought there was a lot of people in that community on YouTube and elsewhere worth talking about to some capacity. It's just that I wouldn't want the thread to devolve into having arguments about the cartoons themselves.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
As @Clown Doll said, I really think that we're just going through a content drought. I would estimate that by summer, when most Enterbots are off of school/work, things are going to pick up a little. I think that this sub-forum needs a little more modding, so that shitposting will be decreased, which in turn makes the sub-forum look better. This would draw in more users, leading to more discussion and therefore more purpose for this board. Maybe I'm just a sperg, but I think with more modding and more content, this sub-forum will be as popular as it was in February.

Also, I think that a con of some of the threads being moved to Lolcows is that it will basically kill of any interest in the Entersphere. Some or all of the threads will get lost in the sea of other threads and die off. For people like me, who are actually interested in discussing the antics of people in the Entersphere, some valuable content could easily be lost. Trust me, I've seen many threads, including broad threads like Stampedes, die off within three pages, and it'd be a shame to have spergs like 03bgood and AnimatedJames lost.

That's the defense I have for this sub-forum's continued existence. Any thoughts?

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
As @Clown Doll said, I really think that we're just going through a content drought. I would estimate that by summer, when most Enterbots are off of school/work, things are going to pick up a little. I think that this sub-forum needs a little more modding, so that shitposting will be decreased, which in turn makes the sub-forum look better. This would draw in more users, leading to more discussion and therefore more purpose for this board. Maybe I'm just a sperg, but I think with more modding and more content, this sub-forum will be as popular as it was in February.
Only problem is most of the Enterbots are kids, which basically kills a lot of the interest in the Entersphere already. I personally don't really give a shit, but as seen in TheRich4270 thread, there was some MAJOR moral crusading going on there, so yeah. There you have that.

On the bright side The MrEnter Wiki Improvement club might have a purpose again.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KFC and geekboy400
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino