ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So isn't this an example of where the ideology breaks down? Either JY meets the criteria for being an honest and true woman, under the same qualifying criteria as Nyk, OR it's all a matter of arbitrary and subjective purity test -- the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy in action.

I'd argue that the trans-community either needs to accept *everyone* that self-identifies as transgender, regardless of how well they 'pass' or not*, and regardless of their personal behaviors and attitudes (no matter how repugnant)... OR basically nobody qualifies and the whole issue is a result of delusional mental illness where the broader society is willing to accept the delusions of the patients and play along with their role-playing -- in which case, the ideology crumbles under any slight scrutiny.

*really though, regardless of how feminized someone's facial appearance is, whether or not they've actually mastered application of makeup and hair that doesn't look like a garish drag-queen, regardless of how feminine their voice sounds, and regardless of whether or not they've truly adopted feminine manners and composition (e.g. how they walk, the sort of mannerisms they have in terms of speech and movement, wearing clothes that are actually typical of those worn by real women and not the sort of loud and obnoxious outfits that autists seem to fetishize, etc.)... REGARDLESS of all this, the body frame and skull shape and size are always dead giveaways that clock an MtF. It's that simple. People clock MtFs every single day; it's just that most of us (myself included) aren't so rude as to go out of our way to make a big deal out of it in public.
Here's how it falls apart:
1. The trans community must accept that Buddy the trucker is as female as any bio-female that has ever lived.
2, Buddy can still look just like that but is a woman as long as he declares himself to be a woman.
3. If Buddy is a true and honest woman just by declaring it, then really, what does it mean to be a woman?

No trans advocate has ever been able to actually answer that outside of "feelings".

(To be fair. This Buddy the trucker seems pretty based and would probably never troon out)

Last edited:

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how much they look like a dude, lol.
Here's how it falls apart:
1. The trans community must accept that Buddy the trucker is as female as any bio-female that has ever lived.
2, Buddy can still look just like that but is a woman as long as he declares himself to be a woman.
3. If Buddy is a true and honest woman just by declaring it, then really, what does it mean to be a woman?

No trans advocate has ever been able to actually answer that outside of "feelings".

(To be fair. This Buddy the trucker seems pretty based and would probably never troon out)
I want him to fuck my ass tbh.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if any of the aestheticians are Muslim, but one is Sikh, one is Brazilian and at least one of them shares a home with her young children. The point still stands though. Nyk loves to jab at "fragile white ladies" (remember the tweet criticizing Caster Semenya by a black man, who was cropped out of the screenshot, which Nyk tried to twist into white women not wanting to compete with black women?) when that is exactly what he wants to be. He wants to be ornamental, not useful, remember. He definitely sees straight (and especially white) women as competition. And the "POC owned businesses" thing is just him trying to get some quick woke points. Not all of the businesses were owned by immigrants, and the main objections were not solely religious, they involved safety concerns and the fact they weren't even trained at all to be able to wax Yaniv's hairy ballsack.
I've seen this whole "it's okay to hate Yaniv because he's a racist who targeted non-white businesses"-attitude quite a lot in the wake of the latest Yaniv-fallout. It has several explanations, but it really seems to be a way for these woke people to be able to target a member of the oppressed class. That's easier than facing the main issue with Yaniv: That he uses his special privileges from being seen as "oppressed" to hide behind and even to use the law system to bully other people. Yaniv is such a terrible nutjob that they can't deny he's messed up, but they still try their best to deny that their "ladder of oppression"-system gives the worst people in the world power over other people.

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
I've seen this whole "it's okay to hate Yaniv because he's a racist who targeted non-white businesses"-attitude quite a lot in the wake of the latest Yaniv-fallout. It has several explanations, but it really seems to be a way for these woke people to be able to target a member of the oppressed class. That's easier than facing the main issue with Yaniv: That he uses his special privileges from being seen as "oppressed" to hide behind and even to use the law system to bully other people. Yaniv is such a terrible nutjob that they can't deny he's messed up, but they still try their best to deny that their "ladder of oppression"-system gives the worst people in the world power over other people.
My favorite thing about this line of reasoning is that it doesn’t even prove their point. It doesn’t matter if yaniv is “really trans” or not he still was able to glean special privileges from it. It doesn’t debunk the idea that people use being trans to get special privileges it proves it even more by having him not he trans.

Nykysnottrans

Him With Cis Women Autogynephiles
kiwifarms.net
I just discovered this new account by an Australian Youtube Marxist who really doesn't like Nyk. I haven't watched his videos on Nyk yet but I thought I'd share it here: https://www.youtube.com/user/rubbleofempires/videos

Guys, I still can't get over Oliver Thorn not knowing when he attempted suicide and fucking up on the dates. I can't believe this was just an innocent mistake. Either he is lying about when he attempted suicide (and I really don't see why he would do that) or the whole story about the attempted suicide is bullshit and this is the reason Oliver can't keep his story straight and is getting the dates wrong.

Could it be that Oliver would lie about something serious like a suicide because he saw how big and rich Nyk got from his transLARP, so Oliver was like: "Fuck it, lies sell, Imma lie too, just make up some bullshit story that pulls on people's heart-strings and get rich and famous like Nyk did with his bullshit about having GD and being a transwoman."? Once you lose touch with reality (and there is also a Patreon-backed financial incentive to do so), where do you stop? To use Oliver's own cosmonaut metaphor, Oliver has drifted so far away from the earth under Nyk's SJW cult influence that he can't get back to earth and is now bouncing off the atmosphere.

Mizafuginmike

kiwifarms.net
Guys, I still can't get over Oliver Thorn not knowing when he attempted suicide and fucking up on the dates. I can't believe this was just an innocent mistake. Either he is lying about when he attempted suicide (and I really don't see why he would do that) or the whole story about the attempted suicide is bullshit and this is the reason Oliver can't keep his story straight and is getting the dates wrong.
That screenshot says Feb was his second attempt, so his first was in Jan, and no contradiction?

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
That screenshot says Feb was his second attempt, so his first was in Jan, and no contradiction?
In the screenshot you posted he says that it was his second attempt at suicide in February. I didn't watch the video though so maybe I'm misunderstanding.
No, in the same scene he said the first suicide attempt was when he was 17.
The 2018 attempt was the second attempt.
He clearly fucked up the date on the second attempt, the most recent one, which is really strange.

Especially in the light of Oliver having once said onstage in 2015:
"Comedians will often just entirely fabricate things to serve a political agenda".

... so, was the 2018 suicide attempt - the date of which he just can't help messing up - another one such a "comedian's fabrication to serve a political agenda"?

He did Livestream about this video and he told his audience during that stream that it was "the most theatrical thing I have ever done".

This is really getting creepy you guys. This is becoming like that Synanon essay from Jenn Smith where he said that once people believe that a man can literally become a woman they will start to believe anything. It becomes a blanket excuse to lie to people about all sorts of things.

People are now posting comments under the video saying they want to see the ex-girlfriend's perspective on all this:

TheOtherSideOfTheStory.jpg

Last edited:

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
No, in the same scene he said the first suicide attempt was when he was 17.
The 2018 attempt was the second attempt.
He clearly fucked up the date on the second attempt, the most recent one, which is really strange.

Especially in the light of Oliver having once said onstage in 2015:
"Comedians will often just entirely fabricate things to serve a political agenda".

... so, was the 2018 suicide attempt - the date of which he just can't help messing up - another one such a "comedian's fabrication to serve a political agenda"?

He did Livestream about this video and he told his audience during that stream that it was "the most theatrical thing I have ever done".

This is really getting creepy you guys. This is becoming like that Synanon essay from Jenn Smith where he said that once people believe that a man can literally become a woman they will start to believe anything. It becomes a blanket excuse to lie to people about all sorts of things.

People are now posting comments under the video saying they want to see the ex-girlfriend's perspective on all this:

View attachment 890180
Looks like he's a lying scumbag, then. I guess pretending you were about to kill yourself is the new path to pity for the privileged leftist cracker.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
I just discovered this new account by an Australian Youtube Marxist who really doesn't like Nyk. I haven't watched his videos on Nyk yet but I thought I'd share it here: https://www.youtube.com/user/rubbleofempires/videos
It’s worth checking out the earlier 6-part video series on this channel, as he makes a pretty coherent and compelling case regarding the origins of the concepts of modern gender identity and the fraudulent (or at least, *extremely* misguided) work of John Money.

A particularly interesting idea he brought up was this idea re: societies with so-called “third genders” are really just examples of EXTREMELY sexist sex-segregated societies where there was/is a very distinct division of labor and social role between men and women. So whenever an anomalous individual came along (whether they be intersex, gay/lesbian, ‘queer’ or otherwise non-conforming), such societies couldn’t easily fit these people into the two existing social roles. But rather than this validating the concept of gender as a spectrum, this is really a sort of instance where the exception proves the rule: gender is a binary.

And so it’s not surprising that religiously dogmatic/authoritarian countries like parts of the Middle East are where you find a ton of enforced instances of SRS (he also brought up Thailand, as an example of a country that’s been negatively affected by colonialism and sex tourism, linking it to the high number of SRS cases)— the society thinks it better to present as a woman than allow for there to be gay men. Hence the gender critical claims of homo and bisexual erasure being inherent qualities of the supposed modern gender spectrum.

Part of this whole argument reminds me of the section in DFW’s novel Infinite Jest, where one side argued that the area in question was a “convexity”, while the other side argued that it was a “concavity” — really it’s just a result of point of view.

But I think with gender specifically, where it requires two distinct genders for sexual reproduction, we shouldn’t abandon the binary as a rule. Rather than claiming that an effeminate man or a butch woman are the opposite genders, we should encourage them to express themselves how they are, as a sort of full spectrum of humanity — without them wanting to mutilate their bodies via surgery or hormones.

Another point brought up in the video series is how homophobic the concept of ‘transwomen are women’ really is, like it’s designed to enable homophobic straight men to “get away” with having sex with another man. Both people really just need to ‘get out of the closet’, as otherwise the author argues that we end up with a lot of unnecessary misery and lies and the continuous perpetuation of heteronormative patriarchal values.

Altogether, it’s interesting seeing a far leftist takedown of gender identity politics, and perhaps someone like Contrapoints would be more willing to address their arguments, seeing as on a lot of political perspectives they otherwise tend to agree.

Last edited:

scathefire

the fire rises
kiwifarms.net
A particularly interesting idea he brought up was this idea re: societies with so-called “third genders” are really just examples of EXTREMELY sexist sex-segregated societies where there was/is a very distinct division of labor and social role between men and women. So whenever an anomalous individual came along (whether they be intersex, gay/lesbian, ‘queer’ or otherwise non-conforming), such societies couldn’t easily fit these people into the two existing social roles. But rather than this validating the concept of gender as a spectrum, this is really a sort of instance where the exception proves the rule: gender is a binary.

And so it’s not surprising that religiously dogmatic/authoritarian countries like parts of the Middle East where you find a ton of enforced instances of SRS — the society thinks it better to present as a woman than allow for there to be gay men. Hence the gender critical claims of homo and bisexual erasure being inherent qualities of the supposed modern gender spectrum.
This is EXACTLY what I try to emphasize whenever discussing third genders, people who mention that other societies have had third genders (as an argument for non-binary identities) are either ignorant of or flat-out ignoring the frequent cause, which are rigid gender roles and homophobia. And now it's essentially the same thing with trans rights activism, the idea that gender non-conformity is indicative of someone not being their "assigned" gender. It's extremely bizarre for it to have come from the left

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

"A man of many colours despite being only black."
kiwifarms.net
It’s worth checking out the earlier 6-part video series on this channel, as he makes a pretty coherent and compelling case regarding the origins of the concepts of modern gender identity and the fraudulent (or at least, *extremely* misguided) work of John Money.

It's also interesting to note that besides the obvious fact "third genders" exist primarily only in societies with very strict gender roles, there is only ever a significant "third gender" category for non-conforming males, not females, for example the hijra and fa'afafine. Third gender categories for females did exist but never without male counterparts. What modern SJWs fail to realize is that these cultures, past and present, don't literally believe that there is a third sex. These categories were made so that certain types of people, especially effeminate homosexual men, could exist (albeit with a lot of stigma and economic disenfranchisement, which they conveniently forget) while preserving the dominant culture.

Particularly in south Asia and the middle east, there is evidence that eunuchs would have been considered not fully male and therefore a "third" gender. And this also extends to babies born with intersex conditions which wouldn't have been understood at the time. Even infertile women could be considered a "third" gender. All other historical references tend to be spiritual or religious in nature and refer to deities/spirits rather than actual people.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
So, is this the drunken domestic abuser ex? Or is this an older ex?

IsThisTheEx.jpg

Also, LMAO, Oliver apparently likes blondes, so Nyk is an excellent choice for Oliver as a secret gay lover secret transgirlfriend very public totally not secret "make up and nails consultant".

I am not gonna doxx this woman's name or face (because I don't want Kiwis contacting her asking her if she's the one and whether she's gonna make a response video to Oliver's accusations*) but I can tell you I looked at hundreds of pictures and this is the only woman on the whole of Facebook who has ever posted a profile picture of herself with Oliver that looked like they were "more than". All the other pictures I found of Oliver with women on Facebook just seem to be casual/friends, and those were not profile pictures but regular updates. Usually when a woman posts a picture of herself with another male as her profile picture, it's because she wants her social circle online to know that she's involved with said male, that they are now "serious" and hence public about their relationship status. This woman also hasn't updated her profile since 2017, so it seems like she fits the description that Oliver gave of his ex being "very Not Online".

* Also because Oliver is essentially openly accusing a woman of committing "battery", which is an offense in the UK, so I don't want to trigger a online witchhunt when we don't even know if this is the actual person referred to, or even whether the whole story is even true or just "a comedian fabricating bullshit for the sake of a political agenda", like Oliver said in that 2015 video, OK? Maybe it's bait from a provocateur, so let's research the bait but not bite.

Oliver jokingly responded to this picture by swapping their faces on the above image:

OliverExFaceSwap.jpg

which might have been an innocent meme-ish joke between lovers back then, but is now rather disturbing if not outright creepy in retrospect given how infatuated Oliver has become with Nyk and being an uncritical mouthpiece for SJW transgender rights. Why did Oliver depict himself "as the woman" in this relationship? Maybe because he already had weird ideas about gender and hetero relationships even before he got into Nyk and the whole SJW trans thing?

It's all so fucking weird and bizarre. Jesus Christ, I never expected Oliver himself to be such a lolcow. I knew he had extreme SJW far left ideas because he made a video defending far left violence, but he always struck me as the more serious or thoughtful one of the bunch. Blaire White is right, it's the ones who appear the more thoughtful soft-spoken ones who hide the biggest dramacow skeletons in the closet.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Without getting too long-winded, I’ll also just say that I don’t think that gender being a binary innately forces society to be patriarchal. Sometimes things are just the way they are, particularly when it comes to understanding the natural world.
Of course it doesn't. If the TERFs took over and we ended up living in Sally Gearhart's vision of the future, would that be a patriarchy?

Gearhart outlines and justifies a three-step proposal for female-led social change:
I) Every culture must begin to affirm a female future.
II) Species responsibility must be returned to women in every culture.
III) The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t that an episode of that old sci-fi show called Sliders? Where the characters ended up in various parallel universes that resembled ours, but differed in some significant way, e.g. dinosaurs had never gone extinct and were living inside a nature preserve, or a society that was completely matriarchal and had the few men that were still around kept in prisons for essentially just breeding purposes?

Anyways, I agree with quite a lot of the gender critical feminist talking points, but some of their proposals are absurd and impossible and ridiculous to consider implementing. Some of it’s just a matter of taking things too far. Like for example, I think pornography and prostitution are overall harmful to society, but I don’t think one should be a proponent for outright banning them. It’s up to parents to provide guidance to their children, and individuals themselves to avoid most types of harmful behaviors; the state can’t play nanny to everyone.

I honestly think that a lot of the issues present in modern western liberal societies are a result of attempts to completely divorce themselves from their religious underpinnings. It used to be that religion was where people were told that various behaviors were harmful (“sinful”), but then society threw the baby out with the bath water and decided that mostly everything is arbitrary and people should be free to pursue whatever hedonistic desires they want, consequences be damned. We kept the obvious stuff (“don’t murder”), but didn’t consider why a law like “don’t covet your neighbor’s spouse” was so important.

One ought to consider that religious morals provided an important structural basis for societies; communities that *didn’t* follow moral traditions and instead became too corrupt were ultimately destroyed for one reason or another, whether it be the Biblical Soddom and Gomorrah or the more modern example with the Weimar Republic — in the latter case, this isn’t to argue in favor of reactionary far right politics, but merely to point out that such movements don’t come into existence from a vacuum, nor would they gain widespread public support if the host culture wasn’t commonly seen as “degenerate” or otherwise corrupt.

And to emphasize, I’m not in favor of a theocracy or a return to any form of religious fundamentalism. It’s just that we do away with our moral foundations at our peril.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t that an episode of that old sci-fi show called Sliders? Where the characters ended up in various parallel universes that resembled ours, but differed in some significant way, e.g. dinosaurs had never gone extinct and were living inside a nature preserve, or a society that was completely matriarchal and had the few men that were still around kept in prisons for essentially just breeding purposes?
They were probably directly inspired by Gearhart and other radical feminists like her. These women were saying this stuff primarily in the 60's and 70's, some as early as the 50's. They inspired a lot of later sci-fi, including some elements of famous 80's tabletop games.

pickleparty

kiwifarms.net

Anyways, I agree with quite a lot of the gender critical feminist talking points, but some of their proposals are absurd and impossible and ridiculous to consider implementing. Some of it’s just a matter of taking things too far. Like for example, I think pornography and prostitution are overall harmful to society, but I don’t think one should be a proponent for outright banning them. It’s up to parents to provide guidance to their children, and individuals themselves to avoid most types of harmful behaviors; the state can’t play nanny to everyone.

I honestly think that a lot of the issues present in modern western liberal societies are a result of attempts to completely divorce themselves from their religious underpinnings. It used to be that religion was where people were told that various behaviors were harmful (“sinful”), but then society threw the baby out with the bath water and decided that mostly everything is arbitrary and people should be free to pursue whatever hedonistic desires they want, consequences be damned. We kept the obvious stuff (“don’t murder”), but didn’t consider why a law like “don’t covet your neighbor’s spouse” was so important.

One ought to consider that religious morals provided an important structural basis for societies; communities that *didn’t* follow moral traditions and instead became too corrupt were ultimately destroyed for one reason or another, whether it be the Biblical Soddom and Gomorrah or the more modern example with the Weimar Republic — in the latter case, this isn’t to argue in favor of reactionary far right politics, but merely to point out that such movements don’t come into existence from a vacuum, nor would they gain widespread public support if the host culture wasn’t commonly seen as “degenerate” or otherwise corrupt.

And to emphasize, I’m not in favor of a theocracy or a return to any form of religious fundamentalism. It’s just that we do away with our moral foundations at our peril.
Good points jordan we shouldn't be fundamentalist christians but fundamentally we should all be good christians.