ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Spergoy of Cuckkad

kiwifarms.net
So, is this the drunken domestic abuser ex? Or is this an older ex?

View attachment 890439

Also, LMAO, Oliver apparently likes blondes, so Nyk is an excellent choice for Oliver as a secret gay lover secret transgirlfriend very public totally not secret "make up and nails consultant".
He looks like Harry Potter and Benedict Cumberbatch had an inbred offspring.

I’m sure he must have been very terrified when a woman who’s a head shorter than him stood on her tip toes to slap him during an argument lmao

I agree we shouldn’t pursue her further, it’ll just get messier and if anything she probably wants to just forget about this guy, not get revenge on him (not worth her effort imo, unless it would cause a shitstorm that exposes Nyk somehow).

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gearhart does not base this radical proposal on the idea that men are innately violent or oppressive, but rather on the "real danger is in the phenomenon of male-bonding, that commitment of groups of men to each other whether in an army, a gang, a service club, a lodge, a monastic order, a corporation, or a competitive sport." Gearhart identifies the self-perpetuating, male-exclusive reinforcement of power within these groups as corrosive to female-led social change. Thus, if "men were reduced in number, the threat would not be so great and the placement of species responsibility with the female would be assured." Gearhart, a dedicated pacifist, recognized that this kind of change could not be achieved through mass violence. On the critical question of how women could achieve this, Gearhart argues that it is by women's own capacity for reproduction that the ratio of men to women can be changed though the technologies of cloning or ovular merging, both of which would only produce female births. She argues that as women take advantage of these reproductive technologies, the sex ratio would change over generations.
Damn, this still makes more sense than the modern "social justice" troonarchy.

Nykysnottrans

Him With Cis Women Autogynephiles
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure he must have been very terrified when a woman who’s a head shorter than him stood on her tip toes to slap him during an argument lmao
That's exactly what I thought. We all know how tall Nyk is, but Oliver is apparently quite tall himself. Every picture I found on Facebook of Oliver with another woman (not just this one, the other ones as well where he just appeared to be friendly, not attached), he was always much taller than the woman he was pictured with (LMAO, he won't have that problem with Nyk for sure). I am supposed to believe that this guy - a judoka and a former soldier - was "terrified" of one these smaller women hitting him while drunk? Whatever.

I agree we shouldn’t pursue her further, it’ll just get messier and if anything she probably wants to just forget about this guy, not get revenge on him (not worth her effort imo, unless it would cause a shitstorm that exposes Nyk somehow).
I think so too. Besides, what if that video was meant to be drama bait? What if he made it deliberately nebulous and vague so that he would trigger a huge womanhunt on the internet from people trying to figure out who it is, so that if that woman gets doxxed he can blame the internet ("KiwiFarms did it!") instead of himself for launching seemingly baseless and one-sided accusations against her? We have to be very careful with not taking the bait. We are gonna look at the bait, we're gonna research the bait, but we're not gonna bite.

Speaking of drama bait, there is a woman on Youtube accusing Nyk's former BDSM friend Brittany of enabling an abuser in the BDSM scene. (What's up with Seattle and all these abusive doms anyway? First it was the William Control scandal, now this asshole. Seattle is where doms go to die, apparently.). I know exactly whom she's referring to because Brittany used to upload videos of herself with her ex - a douchebag who went by the name of "QuintessentialChristopher" on Youtube and Tumblr. He has since DFEd and Brittany too has now privated all her BDSM videos with him to help him cover up. This other woman has apparently reported QuintessentialDouchebag to LE and is also suing him to obtain a restraining order against him. She claims that Brittany is trying to hook up with this douche again after Nyk ghosted her. I just love Brittany's taste in men, she went from Nyk back to this douche. What an "improvement".

He reminds me of Dylan Moran, the Irish comedian/actor. Just uglier.
IMO, Oliver looks like a pudgy, more buttery, fattened up version of that sad bastard boyfriend in the new Woody Pedoallen movie:

(Nyk of course wishes he were the blonde of the couple, but fuck no never.)

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
An "asshole, pathetic piece of shit, 30+ something manchild wannabe virgin" aka disillusioned leftist has been lurking along here: "Click the bait, you fucking assholes". Then he hits the bong (literally) and begins to freestyle about BreadTube and rants about Nyk:

"LeftTube and BreadTube is fucking full of shit and I am utterly fucking sick of it. The more successfull Youtbers get on the left, the more they talk about their own personal shit and they bail on all of the things that matter. I have to pick on ContraPoints, right? ContraPoints is the big fish. It doesn't get more clickbait. But ContraPoints has several videos I have not related to in the least. (...) In the last video ContraPoints blurts out, 'I like fucking girls', and is having a crisis of gender faith, and I am sitting here like, 'shut up! Can we go back to what you were good at? This is not what you were good at.'. (...) Let's move on to PhilosophyTube, PhilosophyTube is even worse. (...) I am tired of having to support people that I don't think are correct, who I think are so close to being actually correct but are really far away."
LMAO, did Nyk really blurt out "I like fucking girls" in the last video? (I didn't watch it so I don't know.) All I have to say that is: look at all the girls who are coming out shouting from the roof tops how much they like to fuck Nyk: *crickets*. Why is that? Why is Nyk always talking about all the people he fucks, but no one ever reciprocates that with equal enthusiasm? Has everyone gone Blaire White on Nyk?

The Janitor posted this video about LeftTube, and Nyk responded in the comments saying:

"Clicked for me in the thumbnail. If you find a way out of “LeftTube” discourse please take me with you lol"
This follows a pattern with Nyk. He joins a certain trend on Youtube to grow his channel and when it's no longer useful to him he ditches it and joins the next trend.

Last edited:

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
All I have to say that is: look at all the girls who are coming out shouting from the roof tops how much they like to fuck Nyk: *crickets*. Why is that? Why is Nyk always talking about all the people he fucks, but no one ever reciprocates that with equal enthusiasm?

This follows a pattern with Nyk. He joins a certain trend on Youtube to grow his channel and when it's no longer useful to him he ditches it and joins the next trend.
A KF thread that discusses transgender issues in general is here: Reddit's Trans Community

A point being made there is that sexuality is something incredibly primal, a very ancient and deeply ingrained part of our 'lizard brain', that makes it so that normal people are really only attracted to normal women and/or normal men. "Clocking" is something that occurs subconsciously within milliseconds; it's a natural reaction that needs to occur to near-instantly identify whether someone is a potential threat or a potential mating partner. The majority of trans people will always be viewed as unusual and uncanny-valley-esque merely because of how humans are wired to perceive each other.

Now of course human sexuality is more complicated than a lizard's, but that's where you start to get into paraphilias and other aberrant sexual behaviors. There *are* obviously a non-zero amount of tranny-chasers out there, but the vast vast majority of these people are not typical women, and are instead frequently MtF themselves and/or perverted men.

It's just a really sad state of affairs, as the likelihood for a lot of these MtF people having a normal, long-term and stable relationship after they've disfigured their bodies becomes increasingly difficult if not downright impossible. It's not a coincidence that there's a trail of divorces and broken family relationships for those who decide to undergo transition later in life.

Yet the community wants to insist that anyone criticizing their decisions, particularly the extremely harmful ones like SRS where there's basically no coming back from it, as being transphobic and deluded or "on the wrong side of history".

Conversely, I believe that in a generation's time with more and more detransitioners telling their story and a lot more trans-regret in general, the medical, psychological, and even the trans communities will view a lot of the current trends, attitudes, interventions and policies as incredibly outdated and wrong, similar to how we now view lobotomies being performed on the mentally ill as being outdated and wrong -- btw, the guy who promoted lobotomies won a Nobel prize at the time, since science had not yet caught up to our modern understanding, so it's not like science is some sort of perfect or immalleable state of understanding the world.

Zeebie

kiwifarms.net
A KF thread that discusses transgender issues in general is here: Reddit's Trans Community

A point being made there is that sexuality is something incredibly primal, a very ancient and deeply ingrained part of our 'lizard brain', that makes it so that normal people are really only attracted to normal women and/or normal men. "Clocking" is something that occurs subconsciously within milliseconds;
Sometimes you don't clock immediately out of politeness, "is it possible this is just a really really ugly woman?"
Then they open their mouths and remove all doubt.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Is he trying to pass this off as a joke, because it obviously isn't.
What, you don't think it's funny how Nyk has turned into an insatiable attention whore and is acting ironically self-aware about it if that justifies it? Seriously though, I don't think this is a joke, unless Nyk is doing one of those Woody Pedoallen scenes where he's at his shrink's office talking about himself and trying to be funny about his psychotherapy sessions - which is an excellent excuse for Nyk to make yet another video talking about himself (because he's so awfully interesting, isn't he), while pretending that he's doing it to criticize modern psychotherapy or whatever way he can twist his mindless self-indulgence to make it seem like some form of cultural critique.

Nykytyne3

kiwifarms.net

A point being made there is that sexuality is something incredibly primal, a very ancient and deeply ingrained part of our 'lizard brain', that makes it so that normal people are really only attracted to normal women and/or normal men. "Clocking" is something that occurs subconsciously within milliseconds; it's a natural reaction that needs to occur to near-instantly identify whether someone is a potential threat or a potential mating partner. The majority of trans people will always be viewed as unusual and uncanny-valley-esque merely because of how humans are wired to perceive each other.

Now of course human sexuality is more complicated than a lizard's, but that's where you start to get into paraphilias and other aberrant sexual behaviors. There *are* obviously a non-zero amount of tranny-chasers out there, but the vast vast majority of these people are not typical women, and are instead frequently MtF themselves and/or perverted men.

It's just a really sad state of affairs, as the likelihood for a lot of these MtF people having a normal, long-term and stable relationship after they've disfigured their bodies becomes increasingly difficult if not downright impossible. It's not a coincidence that there's a trail of divorces and broken family relationships for those who decide to undergo transition later in life.

Yet the community wants to insist that anyone criticizing their decisions, particularly the extremely harmful ones like SRS where there's basically no coming back from it, as being transphobic and deluded or "on the wrong side of history".

Conversely, I believe that in a generation's time with more and more detransitioners telling their story and a lot more trans-regret in general, the medical, psychological, and even the trans communities will view a lot of the current trends, attitudes, interventions and policies as incredibly outdated and wrong, similar to how we now view lobotomies being performed on the mentally ill as being outdated and wrong -- btw, the guy who promoted lobotomies won a Nobel prize at the time, since science had not yet caught up to our modern understanding, so it's not like science is some sort of perfect or immalleable state of understanding the world.
I don't want to be a schoolmarm, but the scope of this thread should NOT be broadened from Nick Parrott to general trans/feminist discussion. That's derailing, and it's exactly what Nick would want. Janitor plz clean? (including this post)

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
I don't want to be a schoolmarm, but the scope of this thread should NOT be broadened from Nick Parrott to general trans/feminist discussion. That's derailing, and it's exactly what Nick would want. Janitor plz clean? (including this post)
I agree that the topic shouldn't veer too far off discussion of Nyk, but general trans/feminist discussion has literally been the primary focus of discussion in the last 4 or so videos posted by Contrapoints, and the post you're claiming to be off-topic was in response to why/how Nyk is going to have a near-impossible time ever finding a normal woman to find him attractive now that's he's gone full-blown troon with his appearance. A lot of the stuff brought up in the posts on this thread are things that seem rather conveniently avoided being discussed by Contrapoints, perhaps because there's not really any good pro-trans response to many of the gender critical claims. If anything, the stuff discussing the PhilosophyTube guy is more off-topic, as it's only tangentially related via his friendship (and maybe relationship?) with Nyk. But I don't think we need to delete most of the discussion that's been posted here so far, aside from when it's been very, very overtly off-topic.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I had posted here before about a new documentary that is currently in the making about the late John Money. I brought up John Money because someone had asked whether Nyk is familiar with his work. I said that Nyk most definitely is familiar with John Money because he has read The Transsexual Empire and Whipping Girl, both books bring up John Money. I also pointed out to Nyk familiarity with John Money in the context of Nyk once having expressed his opposition to male circumcision in an early video, which underlies the hypocrisy of Nyk now supporting pediatric transition when he once understood that it was unethical to mutilate the genitals of children just because they are gender non-conforming. Facebook and Google have blacklisted this new documentary, His Name Is Money, so I am going to post the link here to one of their teasers on Facebook.

And how would you know what Nyk wants? What Nyk wants is for us to keep talking about him, that's why he lies about blocking us and /LGBT in his browser but then continues to lurk here and even literally references things that were said here (like the Middlemarch thing) in his videos to let us know he was here lurking. (Hi Nyky, how come you always say you've fucked all these girls but curiously none of these allegedly girls ever dare come out and say they've fucked you too? Why is that? Why do you always talk about your sex life with others but none of these alleged others ever seem to want to talk about their sex life with you?)

BTW, this is the dom who went by "QuintessentialChristopher" on the internet, he's the douche Brittany has apparently returned to (like a dog to its vomit) after Nyk ghosted her. This is the guy who got sued/reported by this other woman (apparently she managed to get a restraining order issued against him) whom he allegedly punched in the chest at a dungeon and also convinced to remove her fucking feeding tube, apparently putting her life at risk. She claims that Brittany uploaded this video because she was upset about QuintessentialDouchebag getting sued by the woman he cheated on Brittany with. I have only one thing to say.

Here's something else I found in my archive: back in 2009 Nyk had a video on the topic of... delusions. LMAO no wonder he wanted to memory hole all these old videos now that he has become the epitome of a delusional person: http://freshbrainz.blogspot.com/2009/09/can-delusions-be-true.html?m=0 The original video is no longer online but the person who wrote this blog article paraphrases part of Nyk's argument in his response.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do so many people on here lose their shit if there are like 3 related but not strictly on topic posts in a thread?
This from a site dedicated to mocking autistic people.

And I don't see why you say "I don't want to be a schoolmarm, but..." Just own up to being a lulzkiller ffs.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Massive BDSM legal drama currently unfolding with Nyk's former BDSM friend Brittany. Brittany apparently has been gaslit by her ex-boyfriend QuintessentialDouchebag into mass-breaking up with all her online friends and associates through a Google doc mass-break-up letter, where she apparently told everyone that they all suck for not supporting her and that she doesn't want to see them again. That definitely sounds like some serious gaslighting right there. I wonder if Nyk got the break-up memo too. Nyk, since you are lurking along here, FFS stop wasting your time marveling at your thread and go reach out to Brittany to check in on her. You complained that you don't have a life, this is an opportunity for you to get a fucking life: call your friend and be a real friend to her instead of just a horny chaser online wanting to get in her pants because you knew Brit to be freaky through Ashley. Be a real friend to someone who needs one right now, instead of chickening out like you did when you ghosted Brittany.

In other news, Benjamin Boyce did a Livestream interview with Gender Critical transsexual Miranda Yardley and Gender Critical intersex woman Claire Graham and proceeded to ask Miranda if he wants to have Nyk on his channel:

The comment section underneath this video is full of negative comments about Nyk:

Requests that Benjamin himself Livestream interview Nyk (a total waste of time if you ask me):

Also requests that Nyk debate Miranda Yardley:

Also, more proof that Nyk is still reading along here:

He posted this article about that other Natalie Wynn (someone with the same name as Nyk) trying to board a plane with lots of clothes on after I posted it here on Kiwi Farms. Which means, he very likely got it from Kiwi Farms. (Hi Nyk, will now go talk to Brittany?)

scathefire

the fire rises
kiwifarms.net
Also, more proof that Nyk is still reading along here:

He posted this article about that other Natalie Wynn (someone with the same name as Nyk) trying to board a plane with lots of clothes on after I posted it here on Kiwi Farms. Which means, he very likely got it from Kiwi Farms. (Hi Nyk, will now go talk to Brittany?)
How long ago did you post that article? Was it around the same time (July 8th)? Just wondering

Do that many of Nyk’s fans lurk here? (If anyone reading this happens to be, then hello. I’m currently posting this from under your bed, if you’re curious.)

Last edited:

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Phantom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Future trans cross-over ahoy? (Or have they already met up?)
äöläö.png
While Nyk most likely still lurks, I don't think he actually got it from the farms. The article he screenshotted is different from the one you posted and is from July 8th, AKA the same day he talked about it on his Facebook. That, or he read about it here first but forgot about it until the woman who shares his name was brought up in another article.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Future trans cross-over ahoy? (Or have they already met up?)
They did. Nyk met Ella Grant and Miss London at 2018 VidCon, the VidCon where Brittany was supposed to have met Nyk for a make-up collab but he ended up ghosting her. Ella Grant (who had just turned 18 at the time and has now just had SRS) had become obsessed with Nyk and ended up as nothing more than an alcoholic clone of ContraPoints. Nyk knows that Ella Grant is modelling her self-destructive behaviours after him but he doesn't give a shit that he's taking a younger transwoman off the cliff with him as he goes. He just likes the validation of having access to these younger, better passing, sexually provocative transwomen on Youtube who worship him and emulate him as the more popular, more successfull "transwoman" Youtuber. Ella Grant and Miss London were fans of Blaire White at the time and originally profiled themselves on Youtube as anti-SJW trannies like Blaire. Miss London even did a Livestream with Blaire at the time. That's literally the first time I ever encountered Miss London on Youtube and I could not believe Miss London was trans, I thought I was looking at a cis girl who was pretending to be trans to bullshit Blaire into doing a Livestream with her. Then I watched the rest of Miss London's videos and realized that she really was an early transitioner HSTS living in the same city as Nyk. (If Miss London is still lurking here I am sure she will laugh her ass off at me mistaking her for a cis girl and thinking she was being a fake trannie to fool Blaire into talking with her, but I really, I am just being completely honest here, Miss London broke my transdar.)

I don't know what happened to Ella Grant and Miss London's friendship following their meeting with Nyk, they seem to have gone off in completely opposite directions. Miss London is no longer friends with Blaire White (they had an argument and Blaire cut off ties) but she is clearly still friends with all the trans-medicalists on Youtube, Arielle, Kalvin, etc, and is basically in the Rose of Dawn camp on trans issues, ie, trans people should live their lives and not harass cis people with all this extremist SJW bullshit. Ella on the other hand seems to have become even more obsessed with Nyk than Theryn herself is. .It was quite disturbing for me to see young Ella Grant in the comments of Theryn's videos praising Theryn for making such a fool of herself under Nyk's influence. It's like he sadistically enjoys driving young transgirls batshit crazy like that and watching them make a fool of themselves on Youtube. The way Nyk is now praising Victoria Wiggings (another young HSTS transitioner) for making edgy videos, it's like Nyk deliberately seeks these young transwomen out and tweets them out because he knows that they will gush over the attention he's giving them as the bigger trans Youtuber. I suspect that's what he's doing with Kim Petras as well, tweeting her out to grab her attention, only Kim Petras wants a mainstream music career so she has to keep someone popular but edgy like Nyk at an arm's distance. For me it all goes back to what GNC centric said in the Benjamin Boyce about trannie chasers who become trans to gain access to trans people. There is definitely a pattern with Nyk seeking out younger trans people on Youtube.

Let me give you another example of how Nyk always gravitates towards younger transwomen while appearing to avoid his peers. When Nyk was discussing his voice feminization efforts, he spoke about the "Zoey Alexander school of voice feminization". Zoey Alexander is an HSTS early transitioner who is friends with Arielle. However, Zoey is not the pioneer of this school of voice feminization. Zoey Alexandria's teacher is another transwoman who runs a channel called TransVoiceLessons. Her name is Zheanna Erose and she is an academic music student, just like Nyk and Theryn once were serious music students. Zheanna's vocal feminization (with no surgery) is the most impressive by far I have encountered on the whole of Youtube, she seems to have a tremendous control over her voice:

Unlike all these other young transwomen that Nyk is tweeting out, Zheanna is a talented artist (who IMO has produced some really original beautiful music, unlike that unlistenable, pretentious Zoe hack that Nyk listens to) who already had a music career before transitioning and has a very solid academic music theory background which she now uses as a vocal coach... but Nyk apparently doesn't even know that she exists? Nyk said that he used Youtube videos to learn how to feminize his voice, so I can't imagine he never encountered Zhea's videos since Zoey and Zhea regularly comment under eachother's videos. I suspect that Nyk is deliberately avoiding mentioning transwomen like Zheanna because he views such transwomen as a threat. Despite them being of a similar age and background, Nyk doesn't want to entertain the idea that he has peers who are better passing transwomen and better more creative artists. Cos remember, Nyk originally studied to become a musician, Zheanna is having the life and career that Nyk originally desired for himself, and that must be really jarring for him, even as a Youtube millionaire, we all know how envious Nyk can still be of others he perceives as doing better than himself in some way. I suspect this is why Nyk avoids his trans peers. Because he is terrified of being compared or of having to compare himself. It's far safer for him to seek out these younger beautiful transwomen so Nyk can convince himself that they are just better passing than him from all the Lupron (Ella Grant said on Youtube that she started Lupron injections at 15, and like Jazz Jennings had an underdeveloped penis when she underwent SRS at 18.). Nyk's dynamic with other transwomen - whom he chooses to associate with and whom he chooses to ignore, whom he obsesses over and whom the decides to target with 5 hatefuck videos on a row - definitely reveals a lot about his own envious self-loathing and his insecurities about his transition.

Last edited: