ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
"She was very critical of my family and my friends"

Um... perhaps this was because she found out about you and Nyk? And maybe wondered why you'd want to be friends (or lovers, if the grape vine on Reddit that you and Nyk so readily encourage and perpetrate is to be believed) with such a headcase?
I don't want to derail the /r/breadtube thread too much with our highly specific Contra bullshit, so I'm going to respond to your Nyk x Oliver post here instead

If people are telling the truth or being completely open about what the truth is about something, they tend to give very direct answers. For example; "At any point, have you been in a romantic and/or sexual relationship with Oliver Thorn aka PhilosophyTube?" The fact that this has never been answered with a straight "no" and that the rumor has even been encouraged by them convinces me that it's being answered with a subtle "yes". If the answer is no, then it would be utterly bizarre to encourage people to ship you with your platonic friend, right? Take for instance how uncomfortable JackSepticEye gets when he's forced to look at fanworks of people shipping him with Markiplier.
And yeah Ethan is acting shitty here by forcing him to look at such viscerally uncomfortable stuff live on air

Again, this demonstrates how awkward it is to be "shipped" with your real-life friends. I will say this though, sometimes public figures genuinely behave in a way that's a little "off" (as with Nyk and Olly), and that leads to most of the shipping as opposed to the other way around. Of course it's still their private business, but if they behave that blatantly toward each other then it's not at all unreasonable to speculate, that's what we're doing right now in fact. I can think of a few other examples of this public figure "are they or aren't they?" game where I can't help but think "Who the hell would say something like that about a platonic friend with no explicit justification why? It's a little... yeah."
Maybe it's still weird, but I'm a regular on goddamn Kiwi Farms. What the fuck do you want from me?

Last edited:

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
Or maybe that person said that Nyk needed mental help because... he does need mental help?
I mean, knowing what we know now about him wanting to LARP as a woman, someone picking up on him wearing nail polish, having long hair (without being in a metal band), and whatever else, then suggesting he talk to a therapist is not actually a bad thing. He could have figured out a way to LARP without feeling he has to delude and mutilate himself, saving a lot of confused feelings.

Considering his therapy history and that he never saw a therapist before he started taking hormones, I think he's pretty touchy about the subject in general. Objectively, someone picking up on signs and suggesting you might need to seek help is not a bad thing. Getting touchy over it is what stigmatises mental health.

Or he could have just overthought a throwaway comment that wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt it was “because he was wearing nail polish”. No one looks at a guy with nail polish and immediately tells him he needs mental help, every college campus in America has tons of “unique and genderbending” men.

Spending 15 minutes with this guy would be excruciating, I can only imagine how fast I would snap and tell him to fuck off if I had to be his colleague.
I love how he's so fucking drunk and drug addicted that he can't even manage to keep his story straight. First he said that there was only one woman at Northwestern who was a TERF (and that she was the one who inspired his Abigail Cockbane character), now the claims there were several. Then he said that this woman had commented on his earrings and nailpolish towards others in the department, now he claims it was just because of nailpolish and that she commented to him personally. He clearly can't even keep his story straight.

@ContraPoints
Jan 24
I took baby steps toward transitioning while I was in that position and it was very difficult. Didn't help that a TERF in the department told everyone I "needed to get help" (all I was doing was wearing earrings and nail polish!). sounds like you're doing amazing <3
https://twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/956237723660152832 http://archive.ph/cwefn
And here is the Livestream where he said that there was only one woman at Northwestern who was a TERF, as opposed to his hyperbolic TERFing of the entire philosophy department that he's doing now:

Nick: (11:53) I don't know if you have seen my most recent video but it is about why I left gradschool. When I was in gradschool, there was... I am gonna try to make this as anonymous as possible... there was a woman involved in the department who was the kind of Dworkinite, Second Wave, radical feminist. And she had views that were, they actually kind of exceeded your worst anti-feminist caricature of what feminism is.

Silhouotter Radio: Can you start d0xing her, please?

Nick: I am not gonna do that. She was on the threshold of believing that all heterosexual sex is rape, she was barely against trans women, she characterized them as male imposters invading female spaces. It sounds like
Mike Huckabee stuff, but coming out of the mouth of a radical feminist. Any BDSM stuff - like, 50 Shades of Gray came out around this time - that's all, it's just rape, it's just abuse, it's just violence, no matter how consensual. These are all views that I strongly disagree with. And the thing is, they were views that the rest of the department strongly disagreed with too, in an extremely feminist department. But people were kind of like afraid of her, almost. No one wanted to argue with her. And partially it was because she was a little bit delicate. She would storm out of the room when you disagreed with her and things. And it did get frustrating to me, I have to say. But in her case, I don't really think she's a serious threat, no one is really paying much attention to what she says. She, I can say, is not really going on to much of an education career, I think. Partially because of the nature of the very offensive things that she would publish online.
Here's what happened: Nyk read Janice Raymond's book The Transsexual Empire (for his stupid Gender Critical video), which is a book from the 1970s that is a product of its time and is a book that no one would write in this day and age, but SJW troons like to pretend that book was written yesterday and refuse to read it in context. Raymond describes herself as a "philosopher of ethics" in the book, and Nyk now thinks that every philosopher is Janice Raymond because despite calling himself an ex-philosopher and bragging about how much more money he makes as a Youtuber as supposed to his old work as a TA, his beef with Northwestern over the Peter Ludlow thing is still raging in his mind. In one chapter of that book Raymond rails against androgyny, claiming that historically it's mostly men who are celebrated for achieving a kind of spiritual or gnostic wholeness of the self by getting in touch with and expressing their femininity, not women for expressing masculinity (she uses John Money's work to show that masculine expression in women is pathologized), therefore androgyny ultimately only benefits men and not women, so radical women should reject the idea that they can achieve equality with men through androgyny or getting in touch with their masculine side.

RaymondAgainstAndrogyny.jpg

Nyk now pretends that every philosopher opposes androgyny and therefore every philosopher must be a TERF. I am pretty sure most philosophers are very liberal when it comes to these things or they just don't give a shit about it either way. If they've given it any thought at all, they probably just see transgenderism as a subset of transhumanist philosophy. (Though I am sure that a true purist transhumanist would say that transgenderism is wrongheaded and a total waste of time because it believes that you can tinker at human beings to change them, instead of helping overcome our fear of being replaced by machines, which is what the true purist "leave these hopelessly doomed meatsuits behind" transhumanist philosopher would want. But I disgress.)

As for that Northwestern colleague, I am sure she told him he needed help because she could smell his alcoholic whiskey breath from across the fucking room and not just because of nailpolish. This is typical junkie denialism. A user tends to think that the people around him can't tell he's high/drunk and acting strange, and is looking to blame their negative reactions towards him on anything but the drugs. "Oh, she doesn't think I'm strange because I'm high/drunk on the job and indeed acting creepy, she just thinks I'm strange because I wear nailpolish.". Every junkie/alcoholic in the world is now probably considering becoming a transtrender so they can pretend they are strange because of gender dysphoria and not because of public intoxication. If you say anything about their erratic behaviour it's because you're transphobic, not because they're fucking high in public. I have said it here before and I will say it again: estrogen given to troons is just legalized MDMA, nothing more.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
Like I said, there is an Atheist Youtuber, whom I unfortunately cannot name here (hint: it was one of the people who was arguing with TJ, I know this means shit since TJ was arguing with everyone, but he made some of the more thoughtful responses), who I have personally communicated with, who claims to have backups of all of Nyk's old videos, the Nykytyne2 videos, the ContraPoints videos, the Blogtv Livestreams, everything. I cannot go into this further, but he doesn't want to share what he has online. Being familiar with the content he has I can see why and I respect his choice not to share. I know y'all are desperate to see that shit but really, he could get into serious trouble if he mass-dumps everything online.

I read a Medium article today that was one of those anti-internet freespace hit pieces (it also mentions Nyk's fanboy Faraday Speaks with whom the author communicated prior to that NYT blowfile) asking for 8chan to be shut down. He writes about GamerGate:

Aurini faded into obscurity, only to be replaced by another "weird skull guy":

View attachment 886339

Nyk is not antithetical to this cottage industry that profitted off of GamerGate. He is essentially it's most lucrative by-product, the whole of LeftTube is. Look at what happened with Nyk and Anita Sarkeesian. Nyk started out as Anita's SJW white knight, making response videos defending her, referring to her as the bigger Youtuber that he was too shy to even interact with - which was of course a lie, he was perfectly happy to be interviewed by her once he himself was the bigger Youtuber dwarfing her. "When Yiannopoulos fell from favor, he was replaced by conservative YouTube self-help star Jordan Peterson", but there's another parallel here: now Anita's broke (had to discontinue FF for lack of money), culturally irrelevant, and Nyk's a fucking Youtube millionaire. Did the LoC archive Feminist Frequency videos? Did they archive Depression Quest? The conclusion is that Nyk himself profitted from GamerGate, no matter how much he wants to make you believe that he was against it, he got on Youtube because of it, even if his participation in GamerGate was an oppositional, reactionary one (literally reactionary in Nyk posting reaction videos at first). Anita is too stupid to see this because she desperately wants to be a good LGBT ally and hence can't allow to admit that what TERFs have been warning her about - transtrenders would declare themselves transwomen so they can start replacing bio-women in the public discourse on civil rights - would actually happen to Anita herself. Anita was replaced by her SJW white knight troon who essentially gave her the kiss of death. Remember what I said about how every cult is based on narcissistic projection because cult members secretly want to be the cult leader and project themselves onto him or use him as a proxy for themselves? Nyk only prayed to the Dark Mother until he could move in to replace her.
Replaced by who? Laura Kate Dale? Isn't the entire FF brand deadweight now?
I love how he's so fucking drunk and drug addicted that he can't even manage to keep his story straight. First he said that there was only one woman at Northwestern who was a TERF (and that she was the one who inspired his Abigail Cockbane character), now the claims there were several. Then he said that this woman had commented on his earrings and nailpolish towards others in the department, now he claims it was just because of nailpolish and that she commented to him personally. He clearly can't even keep his story straight.

And here is the Livestream where he said that there was only one woman at Northwestern who was a TERF, as opposed to his hyperbolic TERFing of the entire philosophy department that he's doing now:

Here's what happened: Nyk read Janice Raymond's book The Transsexual Empire (for his stupid Gender Critical video), which is a book from the 1970s that is a product of its time and is a book that no one would write in this day and age, but SJW troons like to pretend that book was written yesterday and refuse to read it in context. Raymond describes herself as a "philosopher of ethics" in the book, and Nyk now thinks that every philosopher is Janice Raymond because despite calling himself an ex-philosopher and bragging about how much more money he makes as a Youtuber as supposed to his old work as a TA, his beef with Northwestern over the Peter Ludlow thing is still raging in his mind. In one chapter of that book Raymond rails against androgyny, claiming that historically it's mostly men who are celebrated for achieving a kind of spiritual or gnostic wholeness of the self by getting in touch with and expressing their femininity, not women for expressing masculinity (she uses John Money's work to show that masculine expression in women is pathologized), therefore androgyny ultimately only benefits men and not women, so radical women should reject the idea that they can achieve equality with men through androgyny or getting in touch with their masculine side.

View attachment 887279

Nyk now pretends that every philosopher opposes androgyny and therefore every philosopher must be a TERF. I am pretty sure most philosophers are very liberal when it comes to these things or they just don't give a shit about it either way. If they've given it any thought at all, they probably just see transgenderism as a subset of transhumanist philosophy. (Though I am sure that a true purist transhumanist would say that transgenderism is wrongheaded and a total waste of time because it believes that you can tinker at human beings to change them, instead of helping overcome our fear of being replaced by machines, which is what the true purist "leave these hopelessly doomed meatsuits behind" transhumanist philosopher would want. But I disgress.)

As for that Northwestern colleague, I am sure she told him he needed help because she could smell his alcoholic whiskey breath from across the fucking room and not just because of nailpolish. This is typical junkie denialism. A user tends to think that the people around him can't tell he's high/drunk and acting strange, and is looking to blame their negative reactions towards him on anything but the drugs. "Oh, she doesn't think I'm strange because I'm high/drunk on the job and indeed acting creepy, she just thinks I'm strange because I wear nailpolish.". Every junkie/alcoholic in the world is now probably considering becoming a transtrender so they can pretend they are strange because of gender dysphoria and not because of public intoxication. If you say anything about their erratic behaviour it's because you're transphobic, not because they're fucking high in public. I have said it here before and I will say it again: estrogen given to troons is just legalized MDMA, nothing more.
Any sauce on Nyk being drunk in his philosophy classes? He strikes me as the type to drink whilst doing their pretentious homework for the class instead of day drinking.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator & Climate Activist
kiwifarms.net
Nyk in half a year: "The whole department was nothing but TERFs, and they always chased me around campus with baseball bats covered in period blood whenever they saw me wearing a pink bracelet"

Archived in case Nyk DMCA's it:

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
estrogen given to troons is just legalized MDMA, nothing more.
You're going to have provide some more explanation as to what you mean by that statement... hormones really aren't that psychoactive, certainly nowhere near to the degree of something like MDMA. The effects they have on people are fairly subtle, despite the claims of some troon saying otherwise -- but then again, the placebo effect can be quite pronounced.

Anyways, there's basically a divide going on in feminist spheres between the liberal fems who are pro-trans, and the more staunch feminist types who are gender-critical. The gendercrit crowd does come across at times as being overly critical of transgenders, and at times even veering into the point of actual transphobia.

But I think if one wants to be taken seriously, one needs to engage in the 'steel-man' aspects of a position, rather than just knocking down straw-men and claiming oneself the victor. I have yet to see any transgender youtuber truly engage with the gender critical perspective in good faith; so far I've just seen responses to the simplified forms of the arguements, or worse, just ignoring some of the positions that are much harder to successfully defend against, and also focusing on responding to the more immature and vitriolic transphobic remarks that are incorrectly equated with the legitimate claims of feminist gender criticism.

If anyone knows of a transgender youtuber who HAS made a good faith attempt at responding to the gender critical perspective, please share the link -- I'd definitely be interested in hearing what they'd have to say.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

It's the '80s, little fool!
kiwifarms.net
You're going to have provide some more explanation as to what you mean by that statement... hormones really aren't that psychoactive, certainly nowhere near to the degree of something like MDMA. The effects they have on people are fairly subtle, despite the claims of some troon saying otherwise -- but then again, the placebo effect can be quite pronounced.

Anyways, there's basically a divide going on in feminist spheres between the liberal fems who are pro-trans, and the more staunch feminist types who are gender-critical. The gendercrit crowd does come across at times as being overly critical of transgenders, and at times even veering into the point of actual transphobia.

But I think if one wants to be taken seriously, one needs to engage in the 'steel-man' aspects of a position, rather than just knocking down straw-men and claiming oneself the victor. I have yet to see any transgender youtuber truly engage with the gender critical perspective in good faith; so far I've just seen responses to the simplified forms of the arguements, or worse, just ignoring some of the positions that are much harder to successfully defend against, and also focusing on responding to the more immature and vitriolic transphobic remarks that are incorrectly equated with the legitimate claims of feminist gender criticism.

If anyone knows of a transgender youtuber who HAS made a good faith attempt at responding to the gender critical perspective, please share the link -- I'd definitely be interested in hearing what they'd have to say.
I would pay good money to see Nyk try to debate an actual gender-critical feminist/radical feminist and not himself in a bad wig and hat. If Magdalen Berns was well enough she'd be my first choice. This is the man who can't even get one up on Blaire White in a debate, someone who is notoriously bad at it. The kind of ideas Nyk has (the super fanatical, bordering on religious ideas such as "a neovagina is a functional vagina") don't actually fly in the real world outside of the online SJW community. If your arguments can't withstand a small degree of scrutiny and can only survive in echo chambers that police people's speech, you need to rethink them.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Any sauce on Nyk being drunk in his philosophy classes? He strikes me as the type to drink whilst doing their pretentious homework for the class instead of day drinking.
I don't have a link to an explicit public admission on his part as to being drunk on the job, but Nyk has alluded to being drunk on the job in one of his early ContraPoints videos (can't recall which one right now, if I remember I will post the link here). In this video he shows himself making a cup of coffee that he spikes with booze. He then pours the alcoholic coffee into a throwaway cup that he then sticks the Starbucks label onto. This scene in the video was meant to convey the idea that Nyk was such an alcohlic that he would find clever ways to bring alcohol to work, but that he would consume it with coffee in a fake Starbucks cup in order to hide the smell and to make it seem like he was carrying around a cup of store-bought coffee, rather than coffee that he made at home and spiked with alcohol so he could continue to drink on the job.

Take for instance how uncomfortable JackSepticEye gets when he's forced to look at fanworks of people shipping him with Markiplier.
OMFG, that H3h3h3 video with Jack, asking him whether they have sleepovers (speaking of which, Oliver admitted that BreadTubers have sleepovers)... I'm not gonna lie, I want to see Oliver being questioned like that. I am sure Oliver would blow smoke like a huge fucking trash oven chimney on that couch, and insist that Nyk and he have never had sleepovers, that it's all strictly professional between them and all that evasive bullshit.

Let me show you what happened during that November 2018 video that Nyk posted, where his audience suspected that Oliver was in the room with Nyk. Oliver says that he broke up with his drunken ex-girlfriend in the summer of 2018. Three months later, he is suspected of visiting Nyk in Baltimore. Let me show you how the chat went nuts when they began to speculate that Oliver was in the room:

In this part, the off-camera person (that everyone later assumes is Oliver) comes into the room and pours Nyk a drink. They laugh after Nyk refers to him as "Manuel", whereupon the chat claims to recognize Oliver's laughter:

OliverVisitsNykNov2018.jpg

OliverVisitsNykNov2018_2.jpg

Later at this part, Nyk turns and looks sideways and then nods at someone off-camera. Everyone in the chat assumed that the person Nyk was nodding at was Oliver.

Nyk's and Oliver's SJW cults have been speculating about Nyk and Oliver being a couple at least since then, for almost a year now.

BTW, I just discovered something really interesting: Oliver has deleted his public pictures of him and Nyk together in the UK, and so has Nyk's composer Zoe Blade, who had a picture on his Twitter account of himself, Oliver and Nyk at a UK bar (I had linked to picture that here in the thread). The only remaining picture of Nyk's trip to the UK to visit Oliver is this Instagram picture. Why oh why is Oliver trying to cover up any public traces of him having met Nyk in the autumn of 2018? It's interesting though, as soon as Oliver breaks up with his drunken girlfriend the domestic abuser, drunken Nyk enters the picture... but now that Oliver is coming out with accusations against his ex-girlfriend, Nyk's role in the background of all this relationship drama is being... covered up? As soon as Nyk enters the picture Oliver becomes a ContraPoints mouthpiece (Oliver says "you can tell I became a different man in the summer of 2018"), no longer making philosophical videos but now making SJW videos about what are essentially ContraPoints topics, TERFs/Transphobia, sexwork, fascists, etc. Oliver's content also becomes more overlty libidinal (like Nyk's content), and he also adopts Nyk's habit of oversaturating his videos with LED lights. If the story about Oliver breaking up with his girlfriend in the summer of 2018 is true, and Nyk visited Oliver in October of 2018, Nyk must've known about Oliver's issues with his girlfriend. Also, if the chatroom is right and the "Miguel" person in the room pouring Nyk and drink was indeed Oliver visiting Nyk in Baltimore in November of 2018, this means Oliver followed Nyk to Baltimore after Nyk had visited him in the UK a month earlier... why would Oliver become so closely involved (read: infatuated) with Nyk a mere 2 months into his breakup? And why would Oliver try to hide the fact that he and Nyk had met eachother in the autumn 2018 a year later, as he openly accuses his ex-girlfriend of being an abuser and as rumours of Nyk and Oliver being a couple have only intensified in the meantime?

Maybe just maybe, because the girlfriend began to realize what (or even just that something or anything) was happening between Nyk and Oliver and that was the actual impetus for their fights over Oliver's Youtube channel? (Let's recall what had happened earlier that year with Louis and Theryn breaking up over Nyk.) Maybe Oliver is now trying to cover up the extent of his association to Nyk post hoc because he's perhaps trying to gaslight his girlfriend about why they broke up, just as he posts a public video accusing her of being an alcoholic domestic abuser? ("We broke up because you had begun to notice that I was cheating on you with a trannie over the internet you hit me and abused me and nagged at me about my channel for no reason"... um, sure dude.)

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe just maybe, because the girlfriend began to realize what (or even just that something or anything) was happening between Nyk and Oliver and that was the actual impetus for their fights over Oliver's Youtube channel? (Let's recall what had happened earlier that year with Louis and Theryn breaking up over Nyk.) Maybe Oliver is now trying to cover up the extent of his association to Nyk post hoc because he's perhaps trying to gaslight his girlfriend about why they broke up, just as he posts a public video accusing her of being an alcoholic domestic abuser? ("We broke up because you had begun to notice that I was cheating on you with a trannie over the internet you hit me and abused me and nagged at me about my channel for no reason"... um, sure dude.)
Hey, being a homewrecker must be super gender validating.

Also plays into the "better than the other girls" routine he's running. Hmmmmmmmm

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a link to an explicit public admission on his part as to being drunk on the job, but Nyk has alluded to being drunk on the job in one of his early ContraPoints videos (can't recall which one right now, if I remember I will post the link here). In this video he shows himself making a cup of coffee that he spikes with booze. He then pours the alcoholic coffee into a throwaway cup that he then sticks the Starbucks label onto. This scene in the video was meant to convey the idea that Nyk was such an alcohlic that he would find clever ways to bring alcohol to work, but that he would consume it with coffee in a fake Starbucks cup in order to hide the smell and to make it seem like he was carrying around a cup of store-bought coffee, rather than coffee that he made at home and spiked with alcohol so he could continue to drink on the job.

OMFG, that H3h3h3 video with Jack, asking him whether they have sleepovers (speaking of which, Oliver admitted that BreadTubers have sleepovers)... I'm not gonna lie, I want to see Oliver being questioned like that. I am sure Oliver would blow smoke like a huge fucking trash oven chimney on that couch, and insist that Nyk and he have never had sleepovers, that it's all strictly professional between them and all that evasive bullshit.

Let me show you what happened during that November 2018 video that Nyk posted, where his audience suspected that Oliver was in the room with Nyk. Oliver says that he broke up with his drunken ex-girlfriend in the summer of 2018. Three months later, he is suspected of visiting Nyk in Baltimore. Let me show you how the chat went nuts when they began to speculate that Oliver was in the room:

In this part, the off-camera person (that everyone later assumes is Oliver) comes into the room and pours Nyk a drink. They laugh after Nyk refers to him as "Manuel", whereupon the chat claims to recognize Oliver's laughter:

View attachment 887359

View attachment 887360

Later at this part, Nyk turns and looks sideways and then nods at someone off-camera. Everyone in the chat assumed that the person Nyk was nodding at was Oliver.

Nyk's and Oliver's SJW cults have been speculating about Nyk and Oliver being a couple at least since then, for almost a year now.

BTW, I just discovered something really interesting: Oliver has deleted his public pictures of him and Nyk together in the UK, and so has Nyk's composer Zoe Blade, who had a picture on his Twitter account of himself, Oliver and Nyk at a UK bar (I had linked to picture that here in the thread). The only remaining picture of Nyk's trip to the UK to visit Oliver is this Instagram picture. Why oh why is Oliver trying to cover up any public traces of him having met Nyk in the autumn of 2018? It's interesting though, as soon as Oliver breaks up with his drunken girlfriend the domestic abuser, drunken Nyk enters the picture... but now that Oliver is coming out with accusations against his ex-girlfriend, Nyk's role in the background of all this relationship drama is being... covered up? As soon as Nyk enters the picture Oliver becomes a ContraPoints mouthpiece (Oliver says "you can tell I became a different man in the summer of 2018"), no longer making philosophical videos but now making SJW videos about what are essentially ContraPoints topics, TERFs/Transphobia, sexwork, fascists, etc. Oliver's content also becomes more overlty libidinal (like Nyk's content), and he also adopts Nyk's habit of oversaturating his videos with LED lights. If the story about Oliver breaking up with his girlfriend in the summer of 2018 is true, and Nyk visited Oliver in October of 2018, Nyk must've known about Oliver's issues with his girlfriend. Also, if the chatroom is right and the "Miguel" person in the room pouring Nyk and drink was indeed Oliver visiting Nyk in Baltimore in November of 2018, this means Oliver followed Nyk to Baltimore after Nyk had visited him in the UK a month earlier... why would Oliver become so closely involved (read: infatuated) with Nyk a mere 2 months into his breakup? And why would Oliver try to hide the fact that he and Nyk had met eachother in the autumn 2018 a year later, as he openly accuses his ex-girlfriend of being an abuser and as rumours of Nyk and Oliver being a couple have only intensified in the meantime?

Flexing about drinking in class isn't all that uncommon. Typically people don't do it after he fact unless they are especially self absorbed and lacking in much life experience for it to still seem important. Nyk ticks those boxes. But that's just a theory, a troon theory.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
You know something is going on when someone goes into DFE mode. Here you go guys: Oliver has deleted all his Twitter pictures between January of 2018 and December of 2018 (the year he was dating his alleged domestic abuser), including the pictures of him and Nyk together in the UK:

His Twitter images timeline goes from this
to this with nothing in between

This DFE action is straight out of the ContraPoints cover up manual: Delete Fucking Everything to then perpetrate a false narrative, start levelling accusations at others without anyone being able to disprove your false narrative cos you nuked everything.

OliverCPtranslub.jpg

... or so you thought.

1 year ago tonight I tried to end my life. Today I'm happier than ever, teaching philosophy on YouTube dressed as a sexy fireman.
"1 year ago tonight I tried to end my life. Today I'm happier than ever, fucking ContraPoints". Just joking you guys, I am not suggesting that Nyk is Oliver's secret gay boyfriend secret transgirlfriend. Nyk is obviously just his *cough cough* "Make up and nails consultant" *ahem*, that's what Oliver said in this tweet about his strictly professional, strictly collegial, totally nothing going on behind the scenes relationship to Nyk:

As soon as he's gotten rid of the drunken domestic abuser girlfriend, Oliver gets into ContraPoints gets into nails and make up, and he starts going after TERFs, whiteknighting for the bae for his "make up and nails consultant":

With "going after" I mean Oliver Thorn literally fantasized about murdering feminist women who don't like trannies, as this image of him holding up a sword with the blood of unwilling TERFs smeared across his bare chest would suggest (I know exactly where he can shove that sword he is threatening to use against women in that picture, the pathetic suicidal misogynistic trannie chasing piece of shit.)

June 2017 - June 2018. It'ss been quite a year. I'm actually planning a video on why, uh...*this*...happened.
That's easy: *this* happened... because you started fucking ContraPoints... woops, strike that, I mean you got yourself a "make up and nails consultant". That obviously changed everything. That and getting rid of your ex-girlfriend who was complaining to you about your Youtube channel seemingly for no reason.

I have a question: is Oliver doing BDSM movies nowadays? He apparently shot something in a BDSM dungeon that he claims was not for his Youtube videos:

I bet this has absolutely nothing to do with Nyk being a huge BDSM fan.
It's not like Oliver is very obviously emulating his "make up and nails consultant" in everything he does.

Hey, being a homewrecker must be super gender validating.
I don't know whether Nyk was the reason that Oliver and his ex broke up, but I would not be at all surprised if it turns out Oliver's girlfriend was suspecting something herself, and this was the real reason she was arguing with Oliver about his Youtube channel, and not just because she was being an unreasonable insensitive bitch, which is the image that Oliver is now trying to paint of her with his impressinistic misleading video. There is no doubt in my mind that Nyk is still relishing the fact that he got Theryn to cancel her wedding plans and dump her future husband. That alone must've been validatingAF in Nyk's mind. If anything similar happened with Nyk possibly getting in the way between Oliver and his ex, that must've been the absolute icing on the shitcake.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
You know something is going on when someone goes into DFE mode. Here you go guys: Oliver has deleted all his Twitter pictures between January of 2018 and December of 2018 (the year he was dating his alleged domestic abuser), including the pictures of him and Nyk together in the UK:

His Twitter images timeline goes from this
https://twitter.com/PhilosophyTube/status/962334064345780225 to this with nothing in between
https://twitter.com/PhilosophyTube/status/1068857434578538496
This DFE action is straight out of the ContraPoints cover up manual: Delete Fucking Everything to then perpetrate a false narrative, start levelling accusations at others without anyone being able to disprove your false narrative cos you nuked everything.

OliverCPtranslub.jpg

... or so you thought.
When did he DFE? Was this very recently or a little while back?
(Also, have you been archiving things? If you currently don't then it would be very helpful if you fed anything you find relevant into the archive machine)

Last edited:

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

It's the '80s, little fool!
kiwifarms.net
You've got to love how Nyk can't even bring himself to use male pronouns for Jonathan.

Of course Nyk is part of the troon chorus who insist JY's intent is to "troll" the tranny community and he isn't actually genuine, AKA the "no true trans" argument. Nothing differentiates Yaniv from any other self IDing troon. Nothing. Yaniv is even on hormones (as shown in the Blaire White debate) and consistently wears female (or stereotypically feminine) clothing, and now we know he also probably has some ratty Party City wigs lying around. So convenient how when a troon does anything bad, suddenly the super-woke community doesn't want them, even though there is absolutely no line to be drawn about who can and cannot be a part of the community. Simply by virtue of IDing as trans, Yaniv is a part of their "community", and his antics (or at least his ability to pull them) are a direct byproduct of their activism.

Anyone familiar with Yaniv and his past knows he is not doing what he's doing to intentionally crumble TroonTropolis. He has mental problems (read: is fucking r.etarded) and is nowhere near intelligent enough to coordinate such a stunt for the sole purpose of bad press for trans people. In fact, the only people he is trolling are the women he sued for refusing to wax his balls, the Canadian public and everybody who works in Canadian law. Nyk is a fucking idiot (obviously) if he believes that, but it actually just looks like bad damage control to me. "Everyone who IDs as female is female and deserves full access to female spaces and services.....wait, no, that doesn't count!"
I also love how he probably hangs around a lot of terf or terf-friendly subs on Reddit to hate-read and has picked up on all the in-jokes people throw around, especially on places like r/itsafetish. He thinks that by making the "uwu anime" and "anarcha-communist" joke himself is in a way reclaiming it or shielding it from people using it against him (he can take a joke and satirize the community, you guys!"). It just makes him look like a tryhard.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
So isn't this an example of where the ideology breaks down? Either JY meets the criteria for being an honest and true woman, under the same qualifying criteria as Nyk, OR it's all a matter of arbitrary and subjective purity test -- the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy in action.

I'd argue that the trans-community either needs to accept *everyone* that self-identifies as transgender, regardless of how well they 'pass' or not*, and regardless of their personal behaviors and attitudes (no matter how repugnant)... OR basically nobody qualifies and the whole issue is a result of delusional mental illness where the broader society is willing to accept the delusions of the patients and play along with their role-playing -- in which case, the ideology crumbles under any slight scrutiny.

*really though, regardless of how feminized someone's facial appearance is, whether or not they've actually mastered application of makeup and hair that doesn't look like a garish drag-queen, regardless of how feminine their voice sounds, and regardless of whether or not they've truly adopted feminine manners and composition (e.g. how they walk, the sort of mannerisms they have in terms of speech and movement, wearing clothes that are actually typical of those worn by real women and not the sort of loud and obnoxious outfits that autists seem to fetishize, etc.)... REGARDLESS of all this, the body frame and skull shape and size are always dead giveaways that clock an MtF. It's that simple. People clock MtFs every single day; it's just that most of us (myself included) aren't so rude as to go out of our way to make a big deal out of it in public.

Libtard-Wrecking Krogoth

My AI was programmed by Terry A. Davis
kiwifarms.net
So isn't this an example of where the ideology breaks down? Either JY meets the criteria for being an honest and true woman, under the same qualifying criteria as Nyk, OR it's all a matter of arbitrary and subjective purity test -- the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy in action.

I'd argue that the trans-community either needs to accept *everyone* that self-identifies as transgender, regardless of how well they 'pass' or not*, and regardless of their personal behaviors and attitudes (no matter how repugnant)... OR basically nobody qualifies and the whole issue is a result of delusional mental illness where the broader society is willing to accept the delusions of the patients and play along with their role-playing -- in which case, the ideology crumbles under any slight scrutiny.

*really though, regardless of how feminized someone's facial appearance is, whether or not they've actually mastered application of makeup and hair that doesn't look like a garish drag-queen, regardless of how feminine their voice sounds, and regardless of whether or not they've truly adopted feminine manners and composition (e.g. how they walk, the sort of mannerisms they have in terms of speech and movement, wearing clothes that are actually typical of those worn by real women and not the sort of loud and obnoxious outfits that autists seem to fetishize, etc.)... REGARDLESS of all this, the body frame and skull shape and size are always dead giveaways that clock an MtF. It's that simple. People clock MtFs every single day; it's just that most of us (myself included) aren't so rude as to go out of our way to make a big deal out of it in public.
it's a half-optics litmus test: either you're preferable and do unpreferable stuff, or you're unpreferable and do unpreferable stuff. that's the only criteria in operation here. that is quite seriously the difference between vaush and yaniv, respectively. it's really that simple, people, get with it.

Spergoy of Cuckkad

kiwifarms.net
Has Oliver's ex-gf ever come out and addressed any of his claims against her? Is there any information about her at all?
hmmm, I’d enjoy seeing her come out and expose Olly as a flaming chaser fag. All the sordid details of his gay awakening would be interesting to talk about, but I doubt it’ll happen. I’ve never seen even a picture of her, let alone any online participation.

Although, just imagine Nyk scrambling to cover up something like that lmao

Spergoy of Cuckkad

kiwifarms.net

I agree, it’s like all the women in Nyk’s twitter replies that call him “mother” and gush about what a beautiful superior incredible woman he is.

Nobody irl looks at Nyk and goes “wow, what a beautiful 6’2” laydee”. Most people aren’t going to misgender him to his face, but he’s crazy if he thinks people will naturally treat/see him as a woman because of the way he dresses and acts. If anything, all the girls in his comments section prove they see him as a male and as an authority, they’d never worship a biological woman for wearing shitty wigs and dressing like Lady Gaga’s exceptional cousin.

A lot of transwomen pull the no true Scotsman thing. I remember a while ago seeing a video of Theryn making fun of Danielle Muscato (a lovely bearded transwoman) for “not trying hard enough” and not being a real tranny. While Theryn is actually dysphoric and takes the time to laser his beard off and dress in female clothes, he’s still just as male as Danielle, or Contra, or any other one of them. Natural human ability to differentiate male and female features doesn’t suddenly disappear because of makeup and dress. Theryn’s diamond cutting jaw and Danielle’s beard and Nyk’s gigantic head ring the same bells.

Sometimes identity doesn’t quite catch up with reality, and that’s very damaging to Nyk and his peers.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I showed you guys how Nyk is full of shit and can't keep his story straight. Today I will show you how Nyk's suspected gay lover make up and nails consultation client is himself blowing smoke:

In this tweet, Oliver claims that he attempted suicide on the 15th of January 2018:

OliverBSesAboutHisAttemptedSuiDate.jpg

(this tweet was posted on the 15th of January 2019, so "a year ago tonight" is the 15th of January 2018.)

However, in his 28th of September 2018 video about his suicide attempt, Oliver claims that he tried to commit suicide in February of 2018... a month later than claimed in the above tweet.

OliverSuiFebof2018.jpg

Source: https://youtu.be/eQNw2FBdpyE?t=1130

Why would Oliver change the date of when he tried to commit suicide, and move it from February of 2018 to January of 2018? Isn't that a little bit weird? Given that he's now made two videos about this suicide attempt, wouldn't he remember exactly when it happened?

This is really beginning to stink you guys.

You know how the saying goes: "When you don't lie so much, you don't have to remember so much.".

Either Oliver is making shit up and can't keep his story straight, or he is brain damaged like Nyk and can't properly remember things. I guess this is what happens when people join the SJW troon cult and start to lose touch with reality. They start losing the plot, quite literally.

(I bet if Prince of Queen is reading along he's gonna say: "See, I told you it was all scripted bullshit agitprop with BreadTube. Their screenwriters are letting it slip.")

When did he DFE? Was this very recently or a little while back?
(Also, have you been archiving things? If you currently don't then it would be very helpful if you fed anything you find relevant into the archive machine)
No, I haven't. I'm not following Oliver at all. I decided to have a look at Oliver's Twitter images after I went looking for this picture of Nyk at a bar in the UK with Oliver, Zoe and Nina:

https://twitter.com/zoeblade/status/1048153686722170881 http://archive.ph/HwHI6

This picture is from the 5th of October 2018. This means that Nyk immediately made his way to the UK to meet Oliver f2f as soon as Oliver dumped the girlfriend and was single again, ie as soon as Oliver was available Nyk showed up... for one of those make up and nails consultations, I am sure LMAO. Oliver has now deleted all his Twitter pictures from this period, and Nyk has deleted his Instagram pictures. They are both clearly trying to cover up any trace of them having met one another in October of 2018. Now, are they doing this because they want to create the perception of them being "strictly professional colleagues"... or because Nyk knew that Oliver was working on a video about his ex-girlfriend, and wanted to downplay his role in the break-up because he knew that his fans online were speculating wildly about Nyk and Oliver being a couple behind the scenes? Here is a comment that someone posted underneath Brittany's video about how Nyk had ghosted her:

NykOliverMarriageWhen.jpg

Everyone knows Nyk was either actually fucking or wanting to fuck his fellow Youtubers, he was already doing that back in the day with those Youtube Atheist women he was hooking up with at the time, so who the hell does Nyk think he's fooling? Nyk was once asked on a Livestream whether he would marry someone from Youtube and he said that if he ever gets married, "it would be someone from Youtube", so the fact that Nyk is browsing people's channels like he's browing dating profiles to find people to hook up with was something he had effectively admitted to himself. Everyone has seen the Livestreams of Nyk making out and later kissing Theryn (this was when Theryn was still engaged to Louis). Everyone knows Nyk wants to get into the pants of Youtubers he likes (why else did he hook up with Brittany only to ghost her?). Everyone knows Nyk harbours a huge rage-boner for Blaire because she was practically the only Youtuber who wouldn't let him. Everbody knows, so who do they think they are fooling with this DFE crap?

It was while browsing Oliver's Twitter images that I noticed the huge time gap, the lack of any posted images between January and and December of 2018. That indicated to me that Oliver must've DFEd everything from that 10 month period, including all the pictures of him and Nyk in the UK. I am sure Oliver is going to use his suicidality as an excuse for the cover up ("I just wanted to erase a bad period of my life"), but I think it's rather convenient that this DFE action also serves to cover up the extent of his association to Nyk. Oliver said that he broke up with his ex in the summer of 2018, so why go and DFE all the following months as well? I suspect he wants to cover up just how close he and Nyk were at the time to stop their online cults from speculating about the nature of their relationship (too late for that), and whether Oliver's developing relationship with Nyk (Platonic or otherwise) had played a role in this break-up.

Has Oliver's ex-gf ever come out and addressed any of his claims against her? Is there any information about her at all?
That's what we are all hoping for, that this alleged woman will go online and talk about what actually happened between her and Oliver from her perspective, but Oliver claims in his video that "she's very not online" so it's unlikely we'll ever hear from her.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino