ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Absorbed

kiwifarms.net
So isn't this an example of where the ideology breaks down? Either JY meets the criteria for being an honest and true woman, under the same qualifying criteria as Nyk, OR it's all a matter of arbitrary and subjective purity test -- the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy in action.

I'd argue that the trans-community either needs to accept *everyone* that self-identifies as transgender, regardless of how well they 'pass' or not*, and regardless of their personal behaviors and attitudes (no matter how repugnant)... OR basically nobody qualifies and the whole issue is a result of delusional mental illness where the broader society is willing to accept the delusions of the patients and play along with their role-playing -- in which case, the ideology crumbles under any slight scrutiny.
This is slightly off topic, but I saw a great post on Reddit about this - might've been fake, tiny chance it was real, but that does not really matter.

It was a while ago so I won't look for a link, but basically, the OP claimed to be a woman in uni that got involved in some queer only group where no non-queer students were allowed. This pissed off a group of leftists who hated identity politics and wanted to use said space to recruit people. So every single one of them, I think it was more than 20, started to identify as non binary to be allowed in. She felt they're not non-binary, and questioned their identity, motives and potential effect on the group, but also didn't want to appear transphobic, and she asked for help as to what she's supposed to do.

This caused a conundrum in the comments. Some told her to trust her instincts - the group did not like identity politics or explicitly queer spaces, and literally told her they want to recruit people in there, so it's reasonable to doubt a sudden change like that, right? Others, however, were disgusted that she would dare to doubt someone's identity, and they have to accept them as non binary no matter what.

So, yeah. The story might've been fake, but the reactions weren't. You can basically tell these people to their faces you'll identify as something only to exploit them, and despite all of their senses telling them this is wrong, they HAVE TO accept your identity with no questions, otherwise the whole self-id thing would fall apart completely.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

It's the '80s, little fool!
kiwifarms.net
This is slightly off topic, but I saw a great post on Reddit about this - might've been fake, tiny chance it was real, but that does not really matter.

It was a while ago so I won't look for a link, but basically, the OP claimed to be a woman in uni that got involved in some queer only group where no non-queer students were allowed. This pissed off a group of leftists who hated identity politics and wanted to use said space to recruit people. So every single one of them, I think it was more than 20, started to identify as non binary to be allowed in. She felt they're not non-binary, and questioned their identity, motives and potential effect on the group, but also didn't want to appear transphobic, and she asked for help as to what she's supposed to do.

This caused a conundrum in the comments. Some told her to trust her instincts - the group did not like identity politics or explicitly queer spaces, and literally told her they want to recruit people in there, so it's reasonable to doubt a sudden change like that, right? Others, however, were disgusted that she would dare to doubt someone's identity, and they have to accept them as non binary no matter what.

So, yeah. The story might've been fake, but the reactions weren't. You can basically tell these people to their faces you'll identify as something only to exploit them, and despite all of their senses telling them this is wrong, they HAVE TO accept your identity with no questions, otherwise the whole self-id thing would fall apart completely.
This is exactly the problem. And while I have slightly greater respect for the "truscum" who have tried (and failed) to inject some logic into the ideology, they too don't offer a solution to this. The general consensus amongst truscum (who are now a tiny minority in the community) is that you need to "try", to at least take hormones and get some medical procedures to try and look like the opposite sex (this is what Blaire was saying in that video where he goes into the men's bathroom and in the Yaniv debate). But not even that makes sense, because where do you draw the line? Exactly what kind of and how many surgeries do you need to be able to enter female spaces? How long do you need to have been on hormones, if at all if you "pass" really well naturally? What about actual women who look incredibly masculine, are they not allowed in female spaces? What about the troons like Nyk who will always look like giant men regardless of what they do with their bodies? Blaire claims to pass and says "use common sense", whatever you look like you use the corresponding spaces. But Blaire doesn't look female, especially when side by side with women. If you don't draw the line at biological sex everything else is just subjective. And of course, it's even worse with the rest of the TRAs, because the only bar they set is self-ID.

Remember that video which Theryn Meyer made in his shitlord days (which is now deleted) in which he throws a bitchfit over the bearded "Danielle" Muscato? This is a perfect illustration of the problem. We have a man who self IDs as a woman criticizing another man who self IDs as a woman for not "trying" hard enough. The only difference is one tries to adhere to femininity more. Magdalen Berns made a response video to it and drove home the ridiculousness of the situation, as an actual woman who looks like a Grade A Dyke not making any effort to look feminine while Theryn flicks his hair about and talks about choking on cum, all while demanding "Danielle" give up his masculinity.

To bring this back around to Nyk, I think he is entirely on board with self ID, because it benefits him. Notice how he called Yaniv "she". He doesn't want to seem inconsistent to his audience, even though there is no way Nyk actually believes Yaniv is a woman. Being the narcissistic nihilist he is though I don't imagine he can actually bring himself to care about self ID and its negative consequences since it will never affect him. The only reason he "cares" and responded to that tweet is that it could potentially make him look bad.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
To bring this back around to Nyk, I think he is entirely on board with self ID, because it benefits him. Notice how he called Yaniv "she". He doesn't want to seem inconsistent to his audience, even though there is no way Nyk actually believes Yaniv is a woman. Being the narcissistic nihilist he is though I don't imagine he can actually bring himself to care about self ID and its negative consequences since it will never affect him. The only reason he "cares" and responded to that tweet is that it could potentially make him look bad.
When I think of someone trolling the trans community I immediately think of Nyk himself. Just because Ballwaxer looks more like a literal troll doesn't mean Nyk is less of a troll himself. Nyk is trolling just as hard in the name of trans rights as Ballwaxer does and he knows it. Also, what the fuck is that supposed to mean, "he's harassing POC owned shops"? So if the shops were owned by some white bitch (like the ones Nyk is trying to resemble with his Facial Feminization Westernization Surgery), that somehow makes it acceptable? Or is Nyk suggesting that only muslim women (because that's what he's talking about here, the employee who refused to touch Ballwaxer's dick is muslim) have a right to refuse to touch Ballwaxer's cock, whereas white secular women shouldn't have a problem with it and should be OK with touching any ole dick shoved before them just because they're secular and don't have a religious objection to it? Since when does being secular mean "I am OK with handling any ole dick at my job"? Once again Nyk is using a double standard when it comes to religious women. They get to object whereas secular women should just suck it up.

"What happens when a fetishist uses the trans label to bring attention to their sexual fantasies?"

That's easy, ContraPoints happens. The ContraPoints channel is Nyk using the trans label to shove his sexual fetishes into everyone's face under the guise of political commentary - including Nyk's own version of DDLG/age regression fantasies (the whole "taking a bath with Jordan Peterson as the Daddy" thing). Why the fuck else would Nyk constantly reference Lolita in his videos (pre and post HRT) and now admit he fantasizes about having a girlhood and being placed with the girls from a very young age? Because he too has that Michael Jackson sickening obsession with youth. Like I said, there is literally no difference between Nyk going to Disney World with Jenny and Lindsay, and that video I posted of Marilyn Manson going to Disney World with his bass player and asking him to "pull out your dick" in front of others. It's the same kind of fetishistic trolling.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
That kind of thing is comforting to people-pleasers with a sheep mentality. I’ve met people really deep into socjus who are extremely generous and good-hearted people, but at the cost of having no room in their brains to understand why so many people dislike their politics other than “they are subconsciously white supremacists”.

Personally, I think you should try to first understand why people hold certain beliefs and then choose to disagree. I’m fallible of course so I don’t always take time to do that, but it’s very important to never stop asking questions, never stop considering the “why” of things, to be an active agent in forming your own beliefs.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

kiwifarms.net
Also, what the fuck is that supposed to mean, "he's harassing POC owned shops"? So if the shops were owned by some white bitch (like the ones Nyk is trying to resemble with his Facial Feminization Westernization Surgery), that somehow makes it acceptable? Or is Nyk suggesting that only muslim women (because that's what he's talking about here, the employee who refused to touch Ballwaxer's dick is muslim) have a right to refuse to touch Ballwaxer's cock, whereas white secular women shouldn't have a problem with it and should be OK with touching any ole dick shoved before them just because they're secular and don't have a religious objection to it? Since when does being secular mean "I am OK with handling any ole dick at my job"? Once again Nyk is using a double standard when it comes to religious women. They get to object whereas secular women should just suck it up.
I'm not sure if any of the aestheticians are Muslim, but one is Sikh, one is Brazilian and at least one of them shares a home with her young children. The point still stands though. Nyk loves to jab at "fragile white ladies" (remember the tweet criticizing Caster Semenya by a black man, who was cropped out of the screenshot, which Nyk tried to twist into white women not wanting to compete with black women?) when that is exactly what he wants to be. He wants to be ornamental, not useful, remember. He definitely sees straight (and especially white) women as competition. And the "POC owned businesses" thing is just him trying to get some quick woke points. Not all of the businesses were owned by immigrants, and the main objections were not solely religious, they involved safety concerns and the fact they weren't even trained at all to be able to wax Yaniv's hairy ballsack.

Freya

kiwifarms.net
So isn't this an example of where the ideology breaks down? Either JY meets the criteria for being an honest and true woman, under the same qualifying criteria as Nyk, OR it's all a matter of arbitrary and subjective purity test -- the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy in action.

I'd argue that the trans-community either needs to accept *everyone* that self-identifies as transgender, regardless of how well they 'pass' or not*, and regardless of their personal behaviors and attitudes (no matter how repugnant)... OR basically nobody qualifies and the whole issue is a result of delusional mental illness where the broader society is willing to accept the delusions of the patients and play along with their role-playing -- in which case, the ideology crumbles under any slight scrutiny.

*really though, regardless of how feminized someone's facial appearance is, whether or not they've actually mastered application of makeup and hair that doesn't look like a garish drag-queen, regardless of how feminine their voice sounds, and regardless of whether or not they've truly adopted feminine manners and composition (e.g. how they walk, the sort of mannerisms they have in terms of speech and movement, wearing clothes that are actually typical of those worn by real women and not the sort of loud and obnoxious outfits that autists seem to fetishize, etc.)... REGARDLESS of all this, the body frame and skull shape and size are always dead giveaways that clock an MtF. It's that simple. People clock MtFs every single day; it's just that most of us (myself included) aren't so rude as to go out of our way to make a big deal out of it in public.
Here's how it falls apart:
1. The trans community must accept that Buddy the trucker is as female as any bio-female that has ever lived.
2, Buddy can still look just like that but is a woman as long as he declares himself to be a woman.
3. If Buddy is a true and honest woman just by declaring it, then really, what does it mean to be a woman?

No trans advocate has ever been able to actually answer that outside of "feelings".

(To be fair. This Buddy the trucker seems pretty based and would probably never troon out)

Last edited:

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how much they look like a dude, lol.
Here's how it falls apart:
1. The trans community must accept that Buddy the trucker is as female as any bio-female that has ever lived.
2, Buddy can still look just like that but is a woman as long as he declares himself to be a woman.
3. If Buddy is a true and honest woman just by declaring it, then really, what does it mean to be a woman?

No trans advocate has ever been able to actually answer that outside of "feelings".

(To be fair. This Buddy the trucker seems pretty based and would probably never troon out)
I want him to fuck my ass tbh.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if any of the aestheticians are Muslim, but one is Sikh, one is Brazilian and at least one of them shares a home with her young children. The point still stands though. Nyk loves to jab at "fragile white ladies" (remember the tweet criticizing Caster Semenya by a black man, who was cropped out of the screenshot, which Nyk tried to twist into white women not wanting to compete with black women?) when that is exactly what he wants to be. He wants to be ornamental, not useful, remember. He definitely sees straight (and especially white) women as competition. And the "POC owned businesses" thing is just him trying to get some quick woke points. Not all of the businesses were owned by immigrants, and the main objections were not solely religious, they involved safety concerns and the fact they weren't even trained at all to be able to wax Yaniv's hairy ballsack.
I've seen this whole "it's okay to hate Yaniv because he's a racist who targeted non-white businesses"-attitude quite a lot in the wake of the latest Yaniv-fallout. It has several explanations, but it really seems to be a way for these woke people to be able to target a member of the oppressed class. That's easier than facing the main issue with Yaniv: That he uses his special privileges from being seen as "oppressed" to hide behind and even to use the law system to bully other people. Yaniv is such a terrible nutjob that they can't deny he's messed up, but they still try their best to deny that their "ladder of oppression"-system gives the worst people in the world power over other people.

Cool kitties club

Question everything (except cats)
kiwifarms.net
I've seen this whole "it's okay to hate Yaniv because he's a racist who targeted non-white businesses"-attitude quite a lot in the wake of the latest Yaniv-fallout. It has several explanations, but it really seems to be a way for these woke people to be able to target a member of the oppressed class. That's easier than facing the main issue with Yaniv: That he uses his special privileges from being seen as "oppressed" to hide behind and even to use the law system to bully other people. Yaniv is such a terrible nutjob that they can't deny he's messed up, but they still try their best to deny that their "ladder of oppression"-system gives the worst people in the world power over other people.
My favorite thing about this line of reasoning is that it doesn’t even prove their point. It doesn’t matter if yaniv is “really trans” or not he still was able to glean special privileges from it. It doesn’t debunk the idea that people use being trans to get special privileges it proves it even more by having him not he trans.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I just discovered this new account by an Australian Youtube Marxist who really doesn't like Nyk. I haven't watched his videos on Nyk yet but I thought I'd share it here: https://www.youtube.com/user/rubbleofempires/videos

Guys, I still can't get over Oliver Thorn not knowing when he attempted suicide and fucking up on the dates. I can't believe this was just an innocent mistake. Either he is lying about when he attempted suicide (and I really don't see why he would do that) or the whole story about the attempted suicide is bullshit and this is the reason Oliver can't keep his story straight and is getting the dates wrong.

Could it be that Oliver would lie about something serious like a suicide because he saw how big and rich Nyk got from his transLARP, so Oliver was like: "Fuck it, lies sell, Imma lie too, just make up some bullshit story that pulls on people's heart-strings and get rich and famous like Nyk did with his bullshit about having GD and being a transwoman."? Once you lose touch with reality (and there is also a Patreon-backed financial incentive to do so), where do you stop? To use Oliver's own cosmonaut metaphor, Oliver has drifted so far away from the earth under Nyk's SJW cult influence that he can't get back to earth and is now bouncing off the atmosphere.

Mizafuginmike

kiwifarms.net
Guys, I still can't get over Oliver Thorn not knowing when he attempted suicide and fucking up on the dates. I can't believe this was just an innocent mistake. Either he is lying about when he attempted suicide (and I really don't see why he would do that) or the whole story about the attempted suicide is bullshit and this is the reason Oliver can't keep his story straight and is getting the dates wrong.
That screenshot says Feb was his second attempt, so his first was in Jan, and no contradiction?

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
That screenshot says Feb was his second attempt, so his first was in Jan, and no contradiction?
In the screenshot you posted he says that it was his second attempt at suicide in February. I didn't watch the video though so maybe I'm misunderstanding.
No, in the same scene he said the first suicide attempt was when he was 17.
The 2018 attempt was the second attempt.
He clearly fucked up the date on the second attempt, the most recent one, which is really strange.

Especially in the light of Oliver having once said onstage in 2015:
"Comedians will often just entirely fabricate things to serve a political agenda".

... so, was the 2018 suicide attempt - the date of which he just can't help messing up - another one such a "comedian's fabrication to serve a political agenda"?

He did Livestream about this video and he told his audience during that stream that it was "the most theatrical thing I have ever done".

This is really getting creepy you guys. This is becoming like that Synanon essay from Jenn Smith where he said that once people believe that a man can literally become a woman they will start to believe anything. It becomes a blanket excuse to lie to people about all sorts of things.

People are now posting comments under the video saying they want to see the ex-girlfriend's perspective on all this:

TheOtherSideOfTheStory.jpg

Last edited:

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
No, in the same scene he said the first suicide attempt was when he was 17.
The 2018 attempt was the second attempt.
He clearly fucked up the date on the second attempt, the most recent one, which is really strange.

Especially in the light of Oliver having once said onstage in 2015:
"Comedians will often just entirely fabricate things to serve a political agenda".

... so, was the 2018 suicide attempt - the date of which he just can't help messing up - another one such a "comedian's fabrication to serve a political agenda"?

He did Livestream about this video and he told his audience during that stream that it was "the most theatrical thing I have ever done".

This is really getting creepy you guys. This is becoming like that Synanon essay from Jenn Smith where he said that once people believe that a man can literally become a woman they will start to believe anything. It becomes a blanket excuse to lie to people about all sorts of things.

People are now posting comments under the video saying they want to see the ex-girlfriend's perspective on all this:

View attachment 890180
Looks like he's a lying scumbag, then. I guess pretending you were about to kill yourself is the new path to pity for the privileged leftist cracker.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
I just discovered this new account by an Australian Youtube Marxist who really doesn't like Nyk. I haven't watched his videos on Nyk yet but I thought I'd share it here: https://www.youtube.com/user/rubbleofempires/videos
It’s worth checking out the earlier 6-part video series on this channel, as he makes a pretty coherent and compelling case regarding the origins of the concepts of modern gender identity and the fraudulent (or at least, *extremely* misguided) work of John Money.

A particularly interesting idea he brought up was this idea re: societies with so-called “third genders” are really just examples of EXTREMELY sexist sex-segregated societies where there was/is a very distinct division of labor and social role between men and women. So whenever an anomalous individual came along (whether they be intersex, gay/lesbian, ‘queer’ or otherwise non-conforming), such societies couldn’t easily fit these people into the two existing social roles. But rather than this validating the concept of gender as a spectrum, this is really a sort of instance where the exception proves the rule: gender is a binary.

And so it’s not surprising that religiously dogmatic/authoritarian countries like parts of the Middle East are where you find a ton of enforced instances of SRS (he also brought up Thailand, as an example of a country that’s been negatively affected by colonialism and sex tourism, linking it to the high number of SRS cases)— the society thinks it better to present as a woman than allow for there to be gay men. Hence the gender critical claims of homo and bisexual erasure being inherent qualities of the supposed modern gender spectrum.

Part of this whole argument reminds me of the section in DFW’s novel Infinite Jest, where one side argued that the area in question was a “convexity”, while the other side argued that it was a “concavity” — really it’s just a result of point of view.

But I think with gender specifically, where it requires two distinct genders for sexual reproduction, we shouldn’t abandon the binary as a rule. Rather than claiming that an effeminate man or a butch woman are the opposite genders, we should encourage them to express themselves how they are, as a sort of full spectrum of humanity — without them wanting to mutilate their bodies via surgery or hormones.

Another point brought up in the video series is how homophobic the concept of ‘transwomen are women’ really is, like it’s designed to enable homophobic straight men to “get away” with having sex with another man. Both people really just need to ‘get out of the closet’, as otherwise the author argues that we end up with a lot of unnecessary misery and lies and the continuous perpetuation of heteronormative patriarchal values.

Altogether, it’s interesting seeing a far leftist takedown of gender identity politics, and perhaps someone like Contrapoints would be more willing to address their arguments, seeing as on a lot of political perspectives they otherwise tend to agree.

Last edited:

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
A particularly interesting idea he brought up was this idea re: societies with so-called “third genders” are really just examples of EXTREMELY sexist sex-segregated societies where there was/is a very distinct division of labor and social role between men and women. So whenever an anomalous individual came along (whether they be intersex, gay/lesbian, ‘queer’ or otherwise non-conforming), such societies couldn’t easily fit these people into the two existing social roles. But rather than this validating the concept of gender as a spectrum, this is really a sort of instance where the exception proves the rule: gender is a binary.

And so it’s not surprising that religiously dogmatic/authoritarian countries like parts of the Middle East where you find a ton of enforced instances of SRS — the society thinks it better to present as a woman than allow for there to be gay men. Hence the gender critical claims of homo and bisexual erasure being inherent qualities of the supposed modern gender spectrum.
This is EXACTLY what I try to emphasize whenever discussing third genders, people who mention that other societies have had third genders (as an argument for non-binary identities) are either ignorant of or flat-out ignoring the frequent cause, which are rigid gender roles and homophobia. And now it's essentially the same thing with trans rights activism, the idea that gender non-conformity is indicative of someone not being their "assigned" gender. It's extremely bizarre for it to have come from the left

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

kiwifarms.net
It’s worth checking out the earlier 6-part video series on this channel, as he makes a pretty coherent and compelling case regarding the origins of the concepts of modern gender identity and the fraudulent (or at least, *extremely* misguided) work of John Money.

It's also interesting to note that besides the obvious fact "third genders" exist primarily only in societies with very strict gender roles, there is only ever a significant "third gender" category for non-conforming males, not females, for example the hijra and fa'afafine. Third gender categories for females did exist but never without male counterparts. What modern SJWs fail to realize is that these cultures, past and present, don't literally believe that there is a third sex. These categories were made so that certain types of people, especially effeminate homosexual men, could exist (albeit with a lot of stigma and economic disenfranchisement, which they conveniently forget) while preserving the dominant culture.

Particularly in south Asia and the middle east, there is evidence that eunuchs would have been considered not fully male and therefore a "third" gender. And this also extends to babies born with intersex conditions which wouldn't have been understood at the time. Even infertile women could be considered a "third" gender. All other historical references tend to be spiritual or religious in nature and refer to deities/spirits rather than actual people.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino