ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

agptroon

kiwifarms.net
their gender doctors will then take them off the E and put them on progesterone to extend the HRT a little but they inevitably plateau on that as well
The conviction with which you speak about HRT always stands in stark contrast to the correctness of your information. I mean, this shit well publicized, how can you get it so consistently wrong? (ranging from regimes to effects)

It's like TERFs writing about GRS but at least with them it's clear why they just make shit up...

John Q Public

Area Man
kiwifarms.net
Video didn't really say much. Blaming shootings on men having trouble dealing with the shifting role of manhood in society seems idiotic. You know, all these videos seem pretty idiotic when you consider the source. You can't finish your degree, you rail against academia. You can't get a job, you rail against capitalism. You're a failed man, you order HRT on the deep web. You can't pass, you rail against Blair White. Contra is just an entertaining failure elevated by the algorithm.

Nykytyne3

kiwifarms.net
The new video wasn't particularly terrible, though it's fairly directionless as with most (if not all) of the more recent videos. It was interesting seeing Nyk acknowledge the "re-radicalization" phenomenon that happens with many of those that claim to have been "de-radicalized" from the right.
When I saw this part of Nick's new video, I couldn't help but think maybe Nick saw that Blinski video about the "de-radicalising young men" idea being bunk. And the Blinski video only got noticed after I posted it here, meaning Nick is probably still visiting the Farm to check in on us (Hi Nick; sorry for deadnaming you--I just think you need to remember who you really are under all that makeup), and is likely having a crisis, starting to realize the enormity of his mistake. Nick, don't kill yourself for God's sake, and don't drink yourself silly or try to kill the pain with sex or a "bimbo mindset." Blinski did a de-transition after 3 years on E and he seems to be doing better than ever.

Jeremiad

kiwifarms.net
Some of Controon's fans are getting angry about some comments he made in his newest "Men" video.

Screenshot (64).png

Fucking dumbasses. How can they even be surprised that this youtube millionaire is distancing himself, however mildly, from the far left? He can't really risk going too far and having his support from the likes of Youtube and Twitter revoked. I have a feeling most of his fanboys will overlook this. I'm skeptical most viewers will even get far enough to ever hear it. I can only handle 2-3 minutes of a Controon video before that fucking falsetto voice and his weird, barely concealed fetishism become unbearable.

The timestamp is at 24:49.

Screenshot (65).png

A minor furry cow sperging out over the whole thing.

Honestly, I doubt that there is much likelihood of the hysterical Essjaydubyas and Antifa supersoldiers revolting against Controon in the forseeable future, but it's still funny to see.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of Controon's fans are getting angry about some comments he made in his newest "Men" video.

View attachment 906974

Fucking dumbasses. How can they even be surprised that this youtube millionaire is distancing himself, however mildly, from the far left? He can't really risk going too far and having his support from the likes of Youtube and Twitter revoked. I have a feeling most of his fanboys will overlook this. I'm skeptical most viewers will even get far enough to ever hear it. I can only handle 2-3 minutes of a Controon video before that fucking falsetto voice and his weird, barely concealed fetishism become unbearable.

The timestamp is at 24:49.

View attachment 906975

A minor furry cow sperging out over the whole thing.

Honestly, I doubt that there is much likelihood of the hysterical Essjaydubyas and Antifa supersoldiers revolting against Controon in the forseeable future, but it's still funny to see.
Contra, if you're reading this thread, this is what happens when you throw your lot in with the current far left. Make well edited videos on center left topics, or fuck it, go apolitical. Because this is what happens when you simply make jokes in a non-serious video. I'm not the biggest fan of your content anymore, but even I know that the shit they're sperging about here were fucking jokes.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Amateur Slug Hunter
kiwifarms.net
The conviction with which you speak about HRT always stands in stark contrast to the correctness of your information. I mean, this shit well publicized, how can you get it so consistently wrong? (ranging from regimes to effects)

It's like TERFs writing about GRS but at least with them it's clear why they just make shit up...
Are you suggesting that GRS somehow doesn't always result in a necrotic Frankenstein disaster?

Hmmmm

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
One of my favourite genres of the ContraPoints response video is NBs and transmen bitching about how Nyk doesn't mention them/doesn't mention them enough/doesn't understand them in his videos:

NBs and transmen are probably the best example of these SJW cult members because of their much lower status on the trans totem pole than transwomen. There isn't a single NB or transman on Youtube that has comparable numbers to the biggest trans rockstars on Youtube who are all transwomen. You will never seen a video from a transman or an NB bragging about how they bought themselves an island like Nikita uploaded. Their self-esteem is so low that none of them can even entertain the thought of having a channel of their own that is as big as Nyk's and having people treat them as an authority on trans issues like they do with Nyk, let alone as an authority on virtually anything else Nyk is treated as an authority on. These are the kinds of maladjusted losers who become SJW cult-members and proceed to live their lives entirely vicariously through dear leader. They feel like they can't make a video about themselves, not a video that any substantial amount of people would want to see, so their best bet is to passive-aggressively nag dear leader into speaking for them and remember them. They only remember they have a mouth of their own when it's time to bitch to dear leader about how he doesn't pay them enough attention (like he gives a shit, like, when has Nyk ever admitted dating a transman or an NB? Milo maybe?).

I mean, this particular specimen in this video admits that she failed at being a man because she discovered that men are very competitive (imagine the shock), men then challenged her to prove her worth to them and she didn't have what it takes to compete - this is why she wants to be an "artistic sensitive softiboi" like the rest of all these self-loathing women who are trooning out knowing they can't realistically be men, expecting everyone else to lower their standards of manhood to meet them where they are, as failures at being either male or female. Instead of taking this as her clue that she really isn't and can never be a man and should go to the kitchen and make some lemonade out of the lemons she was given, she decides to double-down on her SJW cult worship and insist that she can be a "queer man as a positive model of masculinity", whatever the fuck that means. It probably means something like "I want male benefits without the 'shitty' parts of being a man, like having to prove myself to other men to earn their respect, which his how men have always dished out respect. as something earned and not just freely given."

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Fucking dumbasses. How can they even be surprised that this youtube millionaire is distancing himself, however mildly, from the far left? He can't really risk going too far and having his support from the likes of Youtube and Twitter revoked. I have a feeling most of his fanboys will overlook this. I'm skeptical most viewers will even get far enough to ever hear it.
I think a lot of Nyk's far left fans secretly resent him. Remember what I said about how cult-members only adore and worship the cult-leader because they secretly want to be the cult-leader. Here is the Chapo Trapo House "ContraPoints struggle session" from a year ago:

"Shit, people on here sometimes claim she's a SocDem who actually loves capitalism"

Because what do you call someone who tells their audience to vote Dem or the climate change apocalypse will be upon us, while making an estimated 200k-400k a year and doing multiple of cross-continental as well as trans-Atlantic and trans-continental flights in a year (gotta visit Oliver Lennard in the UK), but then hides their Patreon amount to make even more money? You call that person "a SocDem who actually loves capitalism". Capitalism has been veddy veddy good to Nyky,

John Q Public

Area Man
kiwifarms.net
One of my favourite genres of the ContraPoints response video is NBs and transmen bitching about how Nyk doesn't mention them/doesn't mention them enough/doesn't understand them in his videos:

NBs and transmen are probably the best example of these SJW cult members because of their much lower status on the trans totem pole than transwomen. There isn't a single NB or transman on Youtube that has comparable numbers to the biggest trans rockstars on Youtube who are all transwomen. You will never seen a video from a transman or an NB bragging about how they bought themselves an island like Nikita uploaded. Their self-esteem is so low that none of them can even entertain the thought of having a channel of their own that is as big as Nyk's and having people treat them as an authority on trans issues like they do with Nyk, let alone as an authority on virtually anything else Nyk is treated as an authority on. These are the kinds of maladjusted losers who become SJW cult-members and proceed to live their lives entirely vicariously through dear leader. They feel like they can't make a video about themselves, not a video that any substantial amount of people would want to see, so their best bet is to passive-aggressively nag dear leader into speaking for them and remember them. They only remember they have a mouth of their own when it's time to bitch to dear leader about how he doesn't pay them enough attention (like he gives a shit, like, when has Nyk ever admitted dating a transman or an NB? Milo maybe?).

I mean, this particular specimen in this video admits that she failed at being a man because she discovered that men are very competitive (imagine the shock), men then challenged her to prove her worth to them and she didn't have what it takes to compete - this is why she wants to be an "artistic sensitive softiboi" like the rest of all these self-loathing women who are trooning out knowing they can't realistically be men, expecting everyone else to lower their standards of manhood to meet them where they are, as failures at being either male or female. Instead of taking this as her clue that she really isn't and can never be a man and should go to the kitchen and make some lemonade out of the lemons she was given, she decides to double-down on her SJW cult worship and insist that she can be a "queer man as a positive model of masculinity", whatever the fuck that means. It probably means something like "I want male benefits without the 'shitty' parts of being a man, like having to prove myself to other men to earn their respect, which his how men have always dished out respect. as something earned and not just freely given."
Yeah, it isn't all sunshine and roses being a man. I've had to explain that to a FtM that I loosely know, and I had to do so rather gently. You know, because that's what they were used to, not what I've had to experience. You can't tell them to nut up, they don't have nuts, they're just going to cry

I think a lot of Nyk's far left fans secretly resent him. Remember what I said about how cult-members only adore and worship the cult-leader because they secretly want to be the cult-leader. Here is the Chapo Trapo House "ContraPoints struggle session" from a year ago:

Because what do you call someone who tells their audience to vote Dem or the climate change apocalypse will be upon us, while making an estimated 200k-400k a year and doing multiple of cross-continental as well as trans-Atlantic and trans-continental flights in a year (gotta visit Oliver Lennard in the UK), but then hides their Patreon amount to make even more money? You call that person "a SocDem who actually loves capitalism". Capitalism has been veddy veddy good to Nyky,
You forgot the participation in wage-slave convenience apps like UberEats. Contra eats from delivery slaves ferrying food from kitchen slaves and buys shit from Amazon, the anti-union slave marketplace.

Not that I have anything against that, just don't tell me that shit is a problem then participate in it

Nykytyne3

kiwifarms.net
this particular specimen in this video admits that she failed at being a man because she discovered that men are very competitive (imagine the shock), men then challenged her to prove her worth to them and she didn't have what it takes to compete - this is why she wants to be an "artistic sensitive softiboi" like the rest of all these self-loathing women who are trooning out knowing they can't realistically be men, expecting everyone else to lower their standards of manhood to meet them where they are, as failures at being either male or female.
I think the "troons are just failed men" angle is wrong. And not because I'M jUsT tRiGgErReD cUz I aM mYsELf sEcReTLy a TrOoN. I am a troon, not ashamed to say it--just a reformed troon who caught myself early before I made a huge mistake by going through with a transition.

No, troons are not failed men. They are autistic--yes, all of them--and the autism turns their heterosexual attraction inward onto themselves, because other people are too hard to understand and it's easier to love a woman if the woman is you. But this whole phenomenon isn't conscious. They are just attracted to the idea of themselves as women and they don't know why. Then the trans "movement" happened a couple of years ago, and they were led to believe that the answer for their weird sexual predisposition was that they were trans and should transition since that's the "right thing to do." And it's the fault of quack doctors and the public's naive complacency that they were led down this path, which they went down because they relied in good faith on these "medical professionals."

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
No, troons are not failed men
I am not saying "trannies are failed men", everybody knows that's not true. Look at Jennifer Pritzker, Martine Rothblatt and other mega-millionaire trannies who made all their money as men and lost none of it post-transition, because they continue to garner the same respect and credibility they had originally earned as business men. What I am saying is that this particular F2M woman in the response video, who wants to transition into being man but has found herself already wanting, is already effectively a "failed man" according to her own expectations of masculinity. She admits she can't keep up with actual men so she wants to be a sensitive artistic softiboi instead, but at the same time she also rather delusionally wants to be Superman the invincible outsider-protector. If masculinity isn't the "freedom" she expected it to be, why the fuck even bother anymore? Whether as a softiboi or a Superman, she will never keep up with real men. Just detransition and call it a day already.

I think Nyk's far lefty fans have always secretly resented his popularity. Cos remember, cult members only adore the leader because they secretly want to be the leader. Already back in 2017:

"Agreed. It's all about coin If she gets people to watch even knowing it's gonna be a shitshow, the less likelihood there is that she'll have to enter the traditional workforce. Its not like we could discuss the issues on YouTube w/o being actively targeted for it based on race"
This tweet was at the time of the debate with Blaire White in Vancouver, which of course never materialized, because it was just a ruse for Theryn to get Nyk to Canada so Theryn could kick Blaire off the bill at the last moment and then cuck her future husband with Nyk on a Livestream. Nyk's Patreon was still public back then and he was making $6,000 a month on Patreon. Back then he said he didsn't need to be paid for the speaking gig with Blaire, now he's making more money he does demand payment. There was some backlash against his agreement to appear onstage with Blaire but this did not affect his regular income in any considerable way. I remember how he came out at the time and cried on Twitter about taking a PR-hit but it was all such nonsense. There was no PR-hit. He also made all his usual false promises to get better, "I need to turn my life around" and all that shit, which only meant going back to drinking himself silly with with the sycophants and the enablers.

ZulwayGodOfMercy

Prince of Wales.
kiwifarms.net
I am not saying "trannies are failed men", everybody knows that's not true. Look at Jennifer Pritzker, Martine Rothblatt and other mega-millionaire trannies who made all their money as men and lost none of it post-transition, because they continue to garner the same respect and credibility they had originally earned as business men. What I am saying is that this particular F2M woman in the response video, who wants to transition into being man but has found herself already wanting, is already effectively a "failed man" according to her own expectations of masculinity. She admits she can't keep up with actual men so she wants to be a sensitive artistic softiboi instead, but at the same time she also rather delusionally wants to be Superman the invincible outsider-protector. If masculinity isn't the "freedom" she expected it to be, why the fuck even bother anymore? Whether as a softiboi or a Superman, she will never keep up with real men. Just detransition and call it a day already.
A8B52DF6-0E7E-48C7-A804-C72172202340.jpeg

Wowi! You’ve transitioned it from a case of this fellow interpreting your comment as being a derogatory call out to transsexual men as “failures”, to declaring that half of the human population is incompetent because they are women, in addition to all too unsubtly suggesting that female transsexuals are failures in general.

Talk about bearing a bloated boner for essentialism jazzed with sexism! All I can say is wow! You ain’t just a lowly liar, you’re a genuine pile of human garbage!

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Amateur Slug Hunter
kiwifarms.net

The answer is actually much simpler. Gender ideology and queer theory is a male ideology and therefore women have little to no role in it, other than serving as a "guide" for "queer" men. By that, I mean that social norms imposed on women in the form of feminine fashions and behaviors are used as a reference for men to copy from, all the while giving nothing back to actual women and failing to make non-conformity in women the fashionable spectacle it is for femininity in men. Drag queens have always been a million times more popular than drag kings, gay rights activism has always been more about gay men than lesbians. Transwomen are men, everybody knows this, and women simply have historically had less institutional and financial power. There are some very rich guys behind the current trans lobby.

I think it's an over-simplification to call transgenders failed men/women. You can't fail at being what you are, but you can fail at being a functional human. FTMs transition for much different reasons than MTFs, and often it does involve self-hatred and trauma. I don't think it's accurate to paint all male relations as being founded on "earned respect" either, there isn't a sacred bro code. It's just that men interact with each other differently to how women interact with each other, and most FTMs are fragile to begin with because of whatever issues they're dealing with (getting triggered about anything that suggests they aren't male), so they can't cope with the less communicative and less sensitive male-only social groups, especially since they were raised as girls.

It's like I said before, Nyk is a man who makes videos for a male audience. He can do that horrendous voice and hand flap all he likes, but he was raised male and still sees the world as a male. He only cares about "cis" women when he can get something from them (probably stealing their looks and name), the rest of the time he just mocks them, and FTMs are entirely off his radar. I hope more of these transmen realize that the trans community doesn't actually care about them, and their male peers with always be given more asspats than them.

Edit: Holy shit, what an insufferable video. This woman who has been taking testosterone for a year admits straight up that the main driving force between women choosing to become FTM is "discomfort with a female social role". NO SHIT. She says she didn't necessarily dislike her body, but hated being expected to shave and dress up and be submissive. Guess what, nobody enjoys that. This is where I find it hard to have sympathy for a lot of FTMs, when they think they are so special for rejecting female social roles. Being FTM is practically "Not Like The Other Girls" on steroids. I understand that these women are trying to cope within a preexisting framework, so trying to appear male to be able to reject femininity in a socially acceptable way, but they are solving nothing and only creating more problems for themselves. She digs at TERFs at the beginning for dismissing transmen and mentions Nyk's Gender Critical video, in which he only mentions transmen in passing at the beginning. If that was the case then that's incredibly dishonest, because FTMs are discussed quite a lot in that community, given that they're women. She's also inadvertently supported the TERF idea that FTMs are self-hating GNC women. No wonder these female troons are less successful than the MTFs, they're so fucking whiny and think they're special for hating traditional roles. While MTFs seem to be quite male identified, FTMs seem to enjoy putting other women down.

Last edited:

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
The answer is actually much simpler. Gender ideology and queer theory is a male ideology and therefore women have little to no role in it, other than serving as a "guide" for "queer" men.
excellent comment, this is the in depth analysis i've come to count on from the more serious/intelligent terves.
kudos.
i never know what the hell is happening but i do pay close attention to patterns. for instance, you correctlly write:

It's just that men interact with each other differently to how women interact with each other, and most FTMs are fragile to begin with because of whatever issues they're dealing with (getting triggered about anything that suggests they aren't male), so they can't cope with the less communicative and less sensitive male-only social groups, especially since they were raised as girls.
oh hell yeah. so its strange to me they think they're men (tougher then women, right?) when they seem ready to burst into tears? where'd they get any idea they are "masculine"?

on twitter they come at you with all this buddy/homey/dudebro slang, depending on which country/region they're in. they all do it, a weird impersonation of Guyhood, equals the drag queenisms of MTFs calling you honey, darling, sweetie, cupcake, yecch. they find out my area of the country & start with "how bout them Dawgs" or "Crimson Tide, bro" & its just very weird & forced. Sports Teams = he man talk.

all the troons with very few exceptions (Jenn Smith, Blaire White) seem self-hating & just plain mean.

i heard a song over the weekend
"you know the sheriff has got his problems too
he will most surely take them out on you" (warren zevon R.I.P.)

it reminded me a lot of these tormented types like Nyk, Zach, Rhys & the twitter trans men posses trying to talk sports to impress onlookers that they're really Guys.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I mean that social norms imposed on women in the form of feminine fashions and behaviors are used as a reference for men to copy from, all the while giving nothing back to actual women
I strongly disagree, I don't think it's a simple matter of imposition. I think some women are sincerely narcissistic and vain and desperately crave to be feminine for asspats themselves. Let's not forget how vehemently women police other women when it comes to upholding feminine standards of beauty. Some women can be almost murderously competitive and aggressive towards other women in that regard.

and failing to make non-conformity in women the fashionable spectacle it is for femininity in men
But that also has to do with feminists rejecting the idea of androgyny. I don't know if you've ever read The Transsexual Empire but Raymond has a chapter there where she rails against androgyny, male and female androgyny. When you tell women it's wrong to be androgynous, they are obviously not going to feel comfortable exploring - or even just theatrically exaggerating, like drag kings do - their masculine aspects (in fact, radical feminism denies that women even have masculine aspects to their personalities, they insist it's just women emulating men because they are forced to by the patriarchy). I feel this is where feminism really fucked up. Maybe if feminism had been more accepting of androgyny (instead of always rejecting anything slightly associated with men manifesting itself in women) all these confused NBs could not be in the SJW cult trooning out. They would know that it's OK to be androgynous. Look at the example I gave of how Milo stopped Nyk from using the word "hermaphrodite" to describe his body changing due to HRT. Even trannies think it's wrong to think of yourself as androgynous.
Drag queens have always been a million times more popular than drag kings
Or the late Christopher Hitchens, Nyk's atheist philosophical examplar, was right and women still aren't funny because they don't need to:

BTW, one of the female comedians mentioned here, Sarah Silverman, was recently cancelled by the SJW cult. Nyk said on a Livestream that he was watching Sarah Silverman's comedy routines to learn how to write better jokes himself. I wonder what he thought of her cancelling by his cult.

gay rights activism has always been more about gay men than lesbians
But then you have an MRA gayman like Prince of Queens, who insists lesbians have taken over gay activism from gay men.

FTMs are entirely off his radar
Unless it's getting Milo to talk about her t-enlarged clitoris on his Livestream of course. I think F2Ms are just another exotic sexual "snack" for Nyk, a curiosity he has tried amongst many when he trooned out and used his LARP to gain access to the trans community to hook up with different kinds of trannies to experience (what in his trannie porn-sick mind since Blogtv days must be) the most unusual and out-there kinds of sex. Nyk literally bragged on the Chapo Trap House podcast that since his transition he has "tried all kind of permutations of what gender the people I am dating are" and I bet that includes F2Ms. For the sake of accuracy, back when he transitioned Nyk did do a Livestream once with a transman who went by the name of "Britta Saurus" who now uses the alias "SharpLeft" on Youtube. It was a Livestream on the topic of cyborgs and transhumanism that they have since both deleted to cover up. Nyk was apparently watching their videos when he trooned out in 2017 (you can see him as the top comment under this video). It was the same F2M who did a response video to his Livestream with Laci Green. Nyk also at one point had a transman running his chat during his Livestreams but I forget what their name was. So it's not true that F2Ms are entirely off his radar, he does have F2M orbiters. I suspect that as Nyk's trans-LARP progressed he started to crave the validation of his transwomanhood from cis men (hence the renaming of his channel as "ConTRAPoints"), not from other trannies (whether M2Fs or F2Ms), and I suspect that's when he became preoccupied with fucking Oliver becoming PhilosophyTube's "make-up and nails consultant".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino