ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Pencilvester

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is he desperate? He's making his millions on Patreon, he's doing just fine on his own. He doesn't need Netflix. In fact, I heard that Google is pushing channels like Nyk because they want to use these channels to compete with Netflix and get the 25+/35+ segment - that transitioned out of Youtube once they grew up and got bored/too busy for vlogging - to get active on Youtube again. Apparently the 25-35 year olds prefer to watch Netflix over Youtube, so Nyk is pushed as a product that Google can use to compete with Netflix. Plus I don't think Nyk could work for anyone other than himself and his Google overlords.
Telling people you have a Netflix show is very different than telling people you have a Youtube channel, and Nyk strikes me as someone who cares more about prestige than money. More importantly it provides entry into the entertainment industry and a chance to leave the autism-fueled world of internet politics behind altogether.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
More importantly it provides entry into the entertainment industry

But he already has entry into the entertainment industry through his cousin Pink. Yes, that Pink.

For those of you who weren't around when I first posted this, you might know that about a year ago Nyk did a video titled Pronouns in which he was essentially slamming conservative talk radio host Ben Shapiro for his stance on trans issues, specifically Ben's refusal to refuse preferred pronouns because he feels that doing this goes against his religious Orthodox Jewish beliefs (nevermind the fact that plenty of people hate using preferred pronouns for entirely secular reasons, but I digress). What people might not realize is that one of the very possible reasons why Nyk went after Ben, is because Ben had first done an item on his show where he harshly criticized Nyk's cousin, the pop-singer Pink, who is raising both her son and daughter as non-binary:

AFAIK Nyk never disclosed in that video the fact that Pink is his cousin, that she might have an issue with Ben attacking her for her parenting habits, or the very high possibility that he originally went after Ben Shapiro because Ben criticized his cousin's parenting habits. We can infer that Nyk agrees wholeheartedly with how his cousin raises her kids given that he is openly in favour of transitioning kids and confusing them with gender babble, no matter how young. If you want to know why Nyk is receiving preferential treatment from Youtube (Prince of Queens, I am looking at you again), this is why: because Nyk is already connected to the mainstream entertainment industry through his world famous cousin the popstar Pink. Nyk, if you are still lurking here, why can't you be honest for once and tell your followers whether you really went after Ben Shapiro because of some little family vendetta you might just have going on against Ben with your pro-trans cousin? Oh, but reality and the truth are so boring, let's talk some more ideological bullshit to grab everyone's attention.

For those of you want a source, Nyk revealed that Pink is his cousin in a Livestream he did that he later deleted. He said on that Livestream that he has a picture of his grandmother with Pink because they have the same grandmother. This was a November 2017 Livestream where he was smoking and playing the Pokemon theme song as well as a whole bunch of other songs, going from the 1960 through the decades. Nyk was smoking in his bedroom despite admitting that his landlord did not allow that. He deleted the stream so as to not receive a copyright strike.

Last edited:

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
look at those fucking dislikes lmao

What stupid fucking arrogance. “Watched the clips”, right? Meanwhile, nothing is said about the actual main part of Chappelle’s joke, regarding the ‘alphabet people’ in the car — with the gays driving, the lez riding passenger, the bisexual and trannies in the backseat and the queers being a weird hitchhiker they pick up.

And also dodges any mention of his commentary re: Daphne, a transwoman comic who actually knows how to take a fucking joke (this is discussed on the special features played after the main program proper ends). Unlike Nat, she doesn’t suddenly get her panties up in a bundle the minute a joke is turned against her own demographic.

Cry us a fucking river Nat, you and other wokescold types just need to grow up. It is just so damn tiresome to hear people being unable to separate comedy from what is actually intended as offensive. You did literally EXACTLY what Dave said you’d do, by turning around and getting offended, playing right into his hand. The genius of Chappelle continues to outsize that of stupid YouTube e-celebs.

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
What stupid fucking arrogance. “Watched the clips”, right? Meanwhile, nothing is said about the actual main part of Chappelle’s joke, regarding the ‘alphabet people’ in the car — with the gays driving, the lez riding passenger, the bisexual and trannies in the backseat and the queers being a weird hitchhiker they pick up.

And also dodges any mention of his commentary re: Daphne, a transwoman comic who actually knows how to take a fucking joke (this is discussed on the special features played after the main program proper ends). Unlike Nat, she doesn’t suddenly get her panties up in a bundle the minute a joke is turned against her own demographic.

Cry us a fucking river Nat, you and other wokescold types just need to grow up. It is just so damn tiresome to hear people being unable to separate comedy from what is actually intended as offensive. You did literally EXACTLY what Dave said you’d do, by turning around and getting offended, playing right into his hand. The genius of Chappelle continues to outsize that of stupid YouTube e-celebs.
Contra's fans coming to the video to try to convince people how not mad they are is almost as funny as the actual special
imnotmad.png

imnotmad2.png

imnotmad3.png

imnotmad4.png

imnotmad5.png

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
I need to start documenting all the times Nyk lied about not being addicted.. to anything really, drinks, drugs, fags:

NykLyingAboutNotSmoking.jpg

Blowfile: https://www.interviewmagazine.com/culture/contrapoints-natalie-wynn-rorschach-test

Oh really? You never smoked cigarettes, Nyk? WTF were you doing on this Livestream then?

NykLyingAboutNotSmoking1.jpg

NykLyingAboutNotSmoking2.jpg

How many times do I have to post examples of this guy lying about something to the MSM for people to realize that he really does lie all the time, and is knowingly and intentionally using the mainstream media to put out lies about himself? Addicts lie about being in control of their addictions. It's what they do to keep on being addict. Also, notice that comment in the bottom of that image by person "A" saying "Fuck Lardlords, Smoke all the cigs?". That comment was because because Nyk had told the chat that he was smoking in his bedroom despite his landlord not allowing it.

Troonsubstantiation

kiwifarms.net
I need to start documenting all the times Nyk lied about not being addicted.. to anything really, drinks, drugs, fags:

View attachment 921814

Blowfile: https://www.interviewmagazine.com/culture/contrapoints-natalie-wynn-rorschach-test

Oh really? You never smoked cigarettes, Nyk? WTF were you doing on this Livestream then?

View attachment 921816

View attachment 921817

How many times do I have to post examples of this guy lying about something to the MSM for people to realize that he really does lie all the time, and is knowingly and intentionally using the mainstream media to put out lies about himself? Addicts lie about being in control of their addictions. It's what they do to keep on being addict. Also, notice that comment in the bottom of that image by person "A" saying "Fuck Lardlords, Smoke all the cigs?". That comment was because because Nyk had told the chat that he was smoking in his bedroom despite his landlord not allowing it.

🙄lol it’s Nyk badly saying he wasn’t much into smoking. he even says he smoked a pack when editing the vid. chill out schizo luv ❤️. take a ⛄🥕 for christmas!

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Separatist feminist Ceres Revenge mentioned Nyk in her last Livestream:

I don't know if Ceres Revenge has been lurking here as well, but I have long insisted that I do not believe Nyk quit his Philosophy PhD midways just because he out-of-the-blue realized that philosophy is boring ("a guided tour of history’s most boring homosexuals."). I believe Nyk quit because his alcoholism was catching up with him and he was scared of becoming another Peter Ludlow while drunk... or not. I cannot prove this and can only speculate, but I suspect that Nyk left Northwestern because he was engaged in the same kinds of activities that got Peter Ludlow thrown out. I cannot prove but suspect that Nyk left Northwestern because he was worried that if he continued to party with the undergrads in Chicago he would end up the same way as Ludlow, being called out for his professed "male sluttiness" by the undergrads. These mainstream journalists who perform blowfile after blowfile on Nyk always make it seem like Nyk spontaneously decided to quit his PhD studies midway. Never a word about the Peter Ludlow sex scandal and how this affected his decision to quit. We are supposed to believe that it took Nyk two whole years to figure out that philosophy is boring. It took Nyk 2 seconds to figure out that if the female undergrads could turn against Ludlow for getting them drunk and fucking them, they could do the same thing to him if he himself ever tried partying with the undergrads in Chicago and ended up bedding one of them after one too many drinks/drugs.

I was listening to an interview the other day with the filmmaker John Cameron Mitchell, who studied theater at Northwestern in the 1980s when he was still closeted and basically everyone around him was still in the closet, even the gay teachers you could tell were gay:

This reminded me of that Livestream (also deleted) I saw of Nyk complaining to Dick Coughlan that Northwestern was "so concervative" and he had such a hard time fitting in. That's when I realized, once again, that Nyk is appropriating an LGBT narrative of being in the closet about being trans to hide the fact that the real reason Nyk didn't fit in at Northwestern was not because Northwestern was as conservative in 2015 as it was in the 1980s, and Nyk supposedly had to be in the closet about being trans in 2015 (like JCM had no choice but to be a closeted gay man in the 1980s), but because Nyk was a raging alcoholic scared of being found out. This makes Nyk's appropriation of an LGBT narrative to cover up his addictions that much more heinous and insincere.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
Separatist feminist Ceres Revenge mentioned Nyk in her last Livestream:

I don't know if Ceres Revenge has been lurking here as well, but I have long insisted that I do not believe Nyk quit his Philosophy PhD midways just because he out-of-the-blue realized that philosophy is boring ("a guided tour of history’s most boring homosexuals."). I believe Nyk quit because his alcoholism was catching up with him and he was scared of becoming another Peter Ludlow while drunk... or not. I cannot prove this and can only speculate, but I suspect that Nyk left Northwestern because he was engaged in the same kinds of activities that got Peter Ludlow thrown out. I cannot prove but suspect that Nyk left Northwestern because he was worried that if he continued to party with the undergrads in Chicago he would end up the same way as Ludlow, being called out for his professed "male sluttiness" by the undergrads. These mainstream journalists who perform blowfile after blowfile on Nyk always make it seem like Nyk spontaneously decided to quit his PhD studies midway. Never a word about the Peter Ludlow sex scandal and how this affected his decision to quit. We are supposed to believe that it took Nyk two whole years to figure out that philosophy is boring. It took Nyk 2 seconds to figure out that if the female undergrads could turn against Ludlow for getting them drunk and fucking them, they could do the same thing to him if he himself ever tried partying with the undergrads in Chicago and ended up bedding one of them after one too many drinks/drugs.

I was listening to an interview the other day with the filmmaker John Cameron Mitchell, who studied theater at Northwestern in the 1980s when he was still closeted and basically everyone around him was still in the closet, even the gay teachers you could tell were gay:

This reminded me of that Livestream (also deleted) I saw of Nyk complaining to Dick Coughlan that Northwestern was "so concervative" and he had such a hard time fitting in. That's when I realized, once again, that Nyk is appropriating an LGBT narrative of being in the closet about being trans to hide the fact that the real reason Nyk didn't fit in at Northwestern was not because Northwestern was as conservative in 2015 as it was in the 1980s, and Nyk supposedly had to be in the closet about being trans in 2015 (like JCM had no choice but to be a closeted gay man in the 1980s), but because Nyk was a raging alcoholic scared of being found out. This makes Nyk's appropriation of an LGBT narrative to cover up his addictions that much more heinous and insincere.

Honest question: at this point, how can you possibly argue that Nat *isn't* trans?

I could sort of see your point earlier in like 2017~2018 era, where Nyk was essentially just cross-dressing and the trans-thing seemed like more of a LARPish flight of fancy rather than a sincere identity, but *now* it's like there's absolutely no question, considering the full dive into FFS and other aspects of performance and life choices, Nat's totally and 100% a transwoman.

I mean look, based on all accounts we can fairly safely assume that she's fucking dudes on Grindr and also likely in some sort of relationship with Oliver and/or Theryn. This isn't "just a phase" anymore -- so why continue to doubt her identity as a MtF tranny?

You might indeed have some points to be made re: Nat's appropriation of LGBT issues, as a sort of cynical and not entirely sincere hijacking of contemporary liberal talking points as a method used to continue growing her channel and self celebrity's influence and reach... but that still doesn't mean she's not actually trans.

And yes, obviously, at one point the person we are talking about was a man. Probably was always bisexual and closeted to an extent, but now is completely out there and relishing in the attention that her drag queen aesthetics brings in. Deadnaming her is just kinda frivolous at this point.

Basically, what I'm saying is... We can all continue criticizing Nat's posted content for its narcissistic qualities, intellectually vacuous and circular topics, limited grasp on politics and philosophy... but trying to argue at this point that Nat *isn't* a troon is a fool's errand. So why continue?

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

kiwifarms.net
Honest question: at this point, how can you possibly argue that Nat *isn't* trans?

I could sort of see your point earlier in like 2017~2018 era, where Nyk was essentially just cross-dressing and the trans-thing seemed like more of a LARPish flight of fancy rather than a sincere identity, but *now* it's like there's absolutely no question, considering the full dive into FFS and other aspects of performance and life choices, Nat's totally and 100% a transwoman.

I mean look, based on all accounts we can fairly safely assume that she's fucking dudes on Grindr and also likely in some sort of relationship with Oliver and/or Theryn. This isn't "just a phase" anymore -- so why continue to doubt her identity as a MtF tranny?

You might indeed have some points to be made re: Nat's appropriation of LGBT issues, as a sort of cynical and not entirely sincere hijacking of contemporary liberal talking points as a method used to continue growing her channel and self celebrity's influence and reach... but that still doesn't mean she's not actually trans.

And yes, obviously, at one point the person we are talking about was a man. Probably was always bisexual and closeted to an extent, but now is completely out there and relishing in the attention that her drag queen aesthetics brings in. Deadnaming her is just kinda frivolous at this point.

Basically, what I'm saying is... We can all continue criticizing Nat's posted content for its narcissistic qualities, intellectually vacuous and circular topics, limited grasp on politics and philosophy... but trying to argue at this point that Nat *isn't* a troon is a fool's errand. So why continue?

Agree and disagree.

William always has been and always will be a man. He was not "at one point" a man. Contrary to popular belief, there is no way to have your man card revoked so long as you were born with a cock. No level of commitment to living "as a woman" (whatever the fuck that means to these mentally ill men) will make him more or less of a man. I don't see "deadnaming" as a real problem. You use whatever name most people know them by. On here, he is known as Nick for the most part, especially to those of us who watched his content pre-troon. Even if you want to call him Natalie or "Nat" I don't see how that really matters.

I do agree that it makes no sense to claim he isn't trans. Since there is no set standard, anyone who identifies as such is such, including people like Jonathan Yaniv and "Danielle" Muscato. There isn't really a solid definition for the term "transgender" anyway (it used to be understood that transsexuals, rather than transgenders, were people - usually gay men - who had had sex reassignment surgery to resemble the opposite sex). But then again, I also think it's fair to point out his transition hasn't had the most noble motivations behind it, and it's being predominantly fuelled by narcissistic nihilism and an obsession with being eternally young and fuckable.

What a terrible host Hasan is. He's stumbling around like a drunk.

Don't want to make a habit of double-posting, but holy shit, am I glad I unsubscribed from that godawful channel. What an absolute joke. I can't even remember why I subscribed in the first place, I must have been wine-drunk. Cenk is absolutely appalling whenever he runs his fat gob about whatever tripe they have decided to complain about that day, and his nephew Hasan (did somebody say nepotism?) is somehow only a quarter as coherent and intelligent as his uncle, if that is even possible. Also his head is too small for his body.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trombonista

ここからこう
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Contra got referenced in Clarence Page's newest column about Dave Chappelle:

Transgender YouTube commentator Natalie Wynn said on the progressive TheYoungTurks that Chappelle’s jokes, particularly about transgender people, were stale, “out of touch” and “far from his best.” She charged, for example, that Chappelle’s mockery of transgender people, saying “I identify as Asian,” steals from Ricky Gervais’ declaration in his own Netflix special earlier this year that he identifies as “a chimp.”

TJ-Weber

kiwifarms.net
Contra got referenced in Clarence Page's newest column about Dave Chappelle:
It's so weird that her opinion and thoughts are used as an argument against a great like Dave Chappelle.
And a joke that is stale and old can be reinvigorated if used in a different way. I agree this is not his best work, but
I don't think he's out of touch as much.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
It's so weird that her opinion and thoughts are used as an argument against a great like Dave Chappelle.
And a joke that is stale and old can be reinvigorated if used in a different way. I agree this is not his best work, but
I don't think he's out of touch as much.
From what I understand she only saw a clip from the special

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Contrapoints can identity as a lint roller for all I care. It doesn't matter.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Nyk just nuked a Twitter thread, but of course this is the internet:

I’m friends with a lot of Gen Z trans people, and I’m often grouped in with them because I’m very online and I transitioned not that long ago. But my experience is very different. I’m not a vanguard zoomer tran. I sometimes feel like the last of the old-school transsexuals.

No you're not. Unlike your lying ass, all of those old school HSTS trannies transitioned with a gender dysphoria diagnosis and had to go through gatekeeping throughout their transitions. You are nothing but a milliennial informed consent transtrender opportunist, just like the rest of your generation. And you are once again showing what an appropriationist piece of shit you are, claiming the experiences of older trans people with whom you have absolutely nothing in common.

(I know it’s confusing because I look like a 22-year-old 5’2 bouncy baby biogirl, but I’m actually a 54-year-old drag queen.)

Typical SJW troon opportunism: they worship youth and are agistAF but they still want to claim that old age respect. You know how the song goes: "We want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed"? With troons, they want a 22 year old slut on Instagram, 54 year old queen at the university auditorium. It's their own version of the Madonna/whore dichotomy.

I didn’t (knowingly) meet a trans person till I was 26 years old. There were none of us at my high school. It was not discussed in college. I didn’t know anyone who used non-binary pronouns until a couple years ago.

"There were none of us at my high school", lucky you, but you still want to force a new generation of kids to deal with this crap you yourself never had to deal with.

Things have changed very, very quickly. I’m told it’s now common for college professors to ask their students to introduce themselves with their pronouns. This was unheard of just a few years ago, when I was last in school.

This does not prove acceptance. They have to do this because the SJW cult has infiltrated every fucking campus in the country and the cult-members are threatening to oust teachers with literal terrorist tactics if they don't submit to SJW demands.

Traditionally trans people were guided by social pressure and medical instruction to blend in as much as possible, to try to pass. And that’s still by far the most reliable way to be accepted.

No, they were guided by their own desire to appear as much as possible as the opposite sex. They themselves wanted to pass and be accepted. Unlike the new generation that wants to be as unhinged and anti-social as possible.

There also seems to be a major shift in our understanding of what a trans person even is. The traditional figure I always heard was that trans people are around 0.3% of the population.

But now you go into these leftist Discord/Facebook groups, and like 20-30% identify as some flavor of trans. Most of them are not conventional binary transsexuals. That seems to be the future.

How much more overtly delusional can you get than this? Since when does Discord or Facebook reflect reality? It's just another SJW bubble of a hugbox where trenders congregate.

Like other progressives, I’m doing my best to keep up with the changes. I may be an old tran but I can’t escape my transness. My whole history is online, I can never go stealth. So a lot of the changes the radicals want to make will benefit me too.

"I am doing my best to keep up with the changes", no you don't, because you refuse to address the actual data on LGBT acceptance as a whole going down, especially amongst millennials because they're openly annoyed by the increased trooning and the SJW cult-think.

But I also understand why a lot of trans people who just want to blend in are frustrated with the new visibility, and with the radicals. I’m feeling fearful myself about the future of trans acceptance, and I understand the desire to be invisible, tolerated, safe.

I wish it were easier to talk about our different experiences and needs. The backlash has turned us all against each other, as we fight over little scraps of empathy from cis society.

Being a Youtube millionaire, receiving money from his paypigs even when he's not putting out videos, running a medical fundraiser under the guise of a media fundraiser, apparently this is all "begging for scraps from the cis"...

Like other progressives, I’m doing my best to keep up with the changes. I may be an old tran but I can’t escape my transness. My whole history is online, I can never go stealth. So a lot of the changes the radicals want to make will benefit me too.

This is just veiled speech for saying: "I too wish I could cover up my shameful past". Thank you for finally admitting you too are a fascist Orwellian censor just like the rest of the SJW cult that wants to censor history in the same of trans people covering up their shameful pasts. There is no such thing as a "right to be forgotten". You don't have some imaginary "right" to censor history. But then again, you agree to go on Cenk's show, who is a literal genocide denier who believes the Armenian genocide never happened. No wonder he's the one pushing this trannie version of the "right to be forgotten" bullshit, I am sure he would like to selectively forget some parts of history he claims never happened anyway.

But I also understand why a lot of trans people who just want to blend in are frustrated with the new visibility, and with the radicals. I’m feeling fearful myself about the future of trans acceptance, and I understand the desire to be invisible, tolerated, safe.

"I feel fearful about the future of trans acceptance", the numbers don't lie Nyk.

LMAO, as you can imagine Nyk referring to himself as an old school transsexual immediately aroused the wrath of all the actual old school transsexuals on Twitter. Here they are going after Nyk:

ContraPoints: "I sometimes feel like the last of the old-school transsexuals."

Bitch, I'm 10 years older than you and transitioned well over a decade ago. You're not an 'old-school transsexual', you're a babytran with shitty views.
Cute you're trying to be 'old-school' though.

BTW, the trannie who tweeted that at Nyk also tweeted this:

So in the shower I found a piece of potato chip in my labia.
Uh, achievement unlocked?

Quiz: what do you think the potato chip was?

a. - tissue necrosis with the repurposed emptied scrotal scak (pka "labia") coming off
b. - dried up smegma from the fleshpocket
c. - ??? let's find out! Trannies are volunteer medical guinea pigs exactly for this reason.
d. - all of the above

The sheer rage in the comments underneath this tweet from other old school transsexuals is such a riot:

Honestly it feels like she's trying lend herself false credibility and authority by identifying with an outdated subgroup that's rapidly fading away.

Hmmm, sounds like erasure... so troons are essentially admitting they are here to erase the old school trannies as "a subgroup that's rapidly fading away"?

Like, does she fucking know what 'old school' transsexuals are actually like?
They're the people who used to scream at you for going into a women's bathroom if you hadn't had SRS and weren't heterosexual and excessively feminine in every way.

Hell, my aunt had to pretend to be straight while she was actually in the process of medical transition

Wynn is becoming a singularity of craniorectal inversion

Same, 52 now and transitioned at 41.
The only thing 'old school' about her is the outdated attitide.

This is the rest of our lives, watching wealthy babytrans walk around pretending they're old hands and like they own the gaff smh

Her last video on “the boys” is probably somewhat to do with this too, her comments about how much easier to be a woman kind of felt to me as a cis woman like the comments some teenage girls make when all the attention is shiny and new

She’s complaining about “passing” so well and at the same time people asking her pronouns. Like ...

Contrapoints is just Blair White as a philosophy major.

These trannie cat fights on Twitter are the best. They transition supposedly to look like young smol gurls, then spend all day pulling one another's wigs off on Twitter for claiming seniority. Keep it up troons, the popcorn is warm and salty.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

kiwifarms.net
Nyk just nuked a Twitter thread, but of course this is the internet:

No you're not. Unlike your lying ass, all of those old school HSTS trannies transitioned with a gender dysphoria diagnosis and had to go through gatekeeping throughout their transitions. You are nothing but a milliennial informed consent transtrender opportunist, just like the rest of your generation. And you are once again showing what an appropriationist piece of shit you are, claiming the experiences of older trans people with whom you have absolutely nothing in common.

Typical SJW troon opportunism: they worship youth and are agistAF but they still want to claim that old age respect. You know how the song goes: "We want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed"? With troons, they want a 22 year old slut on Instagram, 54 year old queen at the university auditorium. It's their own version of the Madonna/whore dichotomy.

"There were none of us at my high school", lucky you, but you still want to force a new generation of kids to deal with this crap you yourself never had to deal with.

This does not prove acceptance. They have to do this because the SJW cult has infiltrated every fucking campus in the country and the cult-members are threatening to oust teachers with literal terrorist tactics if they don't submit to SJW demands.

No, they were guided by their own desire to appear as much as possible as the opposite sex. They themselves wanted to pass and be accepted. Unlike the new generation that wants to be as unhinged and anti-social as possible.

How much more overtly delusional can you get than this? Since when does Discord or Facebook reflect reality? It's just another SJW bubble of a hugbox where trenders congregate.

"I am doing my best to keep up with the changes", no you don't, because you refuse to address the actual data on LGBT acceptance as a whole going down, especially amongst millennials because they're openly annoyed by the increased trooning and the SJW cult-think.

Being a Youtube millionaire, receiving money from his paypigs even when he's not putting out videos, running a medical fundraiser under the guise of a media fundraiser, apparently this is all "begging for scraps from the cis"...

This is just veiled speech for saying: "I too wish I could cover up my shameful past". Thank you for finally admitting you too are a fascist Orwellian censor just like the rest of the SJW cult that wants to censor history in the same of trans people covering up their shameful pasts. There is no such thing as a "right to be forgotten". You don't have some imaginary "right" to censor history. But then again, you agree to go on Cenk's show, who is a literal genocide denier who believes the Armenian genocide never happened. No wonder he's the one pushing this trannie version of the "right to be forgotten" bullshit, I am sure he would like to selectively forget some parts of history he claims never happened anyway.

"I feel fearful about the future of trans acceptance", the numbers don't lie Nyk.

LMAO, as you can imagine Nyk referring to himself as an old school transsexual immediately aroused the wrath of all the actual old school transsexuals on Twitter. Here they are going after Nyk:

BTW, the trannie who tweeted that at Nyk also tweeted this:

Quiz: what do you think the potato chip was?

a. - tissue necrosis with the repurposed emptied scrotal scak (pka "labia") coming off
b. - dried up smegma from the fleshpocket
c. - ??? let's find out! Trannies are volunteer medical guinea pigs exactly for this reason.
d. - all of the above

The sheer rage in the comments underneath this tweet from other old school transsexuals is such a riot:

These trannie cat fights on Twitter are the best. They transition supposedly to look like young smol gurls, then spend all day pulling one another's wigs off on Twitter for claiming seniority. Keep it up troons, the popcorn is warm and salty.

(I know it’s confusing because I look like a 22-year-old 5’2 bouncy baby biogirl, but I’m actually a 54-year-old drag queen.)

What a nasty, not-so-subtle pedoey thing to say. How is this not autogynephilia to some degree? "Bouncy baby biogirl" - I can taste the vomit rising in my throat.

ContraPoints: "I sometimes feel like the last of the old-school transsexuals."

Bitch, I'm 10 years older than you and transitioned well over a decade ago. You're not an 'old-school transsexual', you're a babytran with shitty views.
Cute you're trying to be 'old-school' though.
https://twitter.com/CateSpice/status/1169129097206882308

Yet more proof the trans community will never be taken seriously because they can't even take one another seriously. The goalposts are ever-shifting as are the endless troon subcategories to excuse/explain away people not serving the SJW narrative. Older HSTS = outdated bigoted "oldschool" transsexuals. Blaire White & Co. = self-hating opportunists. ContraPoints = naive, rich white """baby"""tran. Jonathan Yaniv & Co. = transtrenders. It just never ends.

Re: angry Twitter responses, tfw you have to pick between being the young smol anime girl (child) of your dreams and actually being a voice of authority on trans issues.

For a bunch of people who want to be women so badly, they sure do spend a lot of time snatching wigs and clicking fingers at one another on Twitter like a bunch of sad old drag queens. I wonder how many do housework or have to care for a child? Probably none. Imagine being a grown adult and having the time to bicker on Twitter about who is King of the Trannies.