ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Brittany just uploaded a video about why she's leaving Youtube, and she also mentioned Blaire:

"Even Blaire White has to move all the time because people are sending her threats or stalking her"... that's at least partially because of Nyk's hatemongering against her, Brittany. Never forget that. She also said that her income dropped from $ 4000 a month to $ 1300. Towards the end of the video she refers to the death threats from Antifa. The comments underneath the video from her fans are mad sad at her leaving.

MRA Youtuber Spacepan has a video responding to what is probably the dumbest most incoherent ContraPoints cult-member on the whole of Youtube, but he is still as cordial as he can be when replying to them:

I went through the comments underneath the Criticism or Bullying? video, and there were a couple of people there who remembered Nyk as Nykytyne2:

SomeoneRemembersNykytyne2.jpg

TheComfortOfThingsStayingTheSame.jpg

No, it's not deadnaming when you have been "Nykytyne2" publically on Youtube since 2008 and tens of thousands of people knew you under that alias for years.

RememberNykytne2.jpg RememberNykytne2_1.jpg RememberNykytne2_3.jpg

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No, it's not deadnaming when you have been "Nykytyne2" publically on Youtube since 2008 and tens of thousands of people knew you under that alias for years.
tbf Natalie more often complains about being called Contrapoints after the channel name, and I haven't seen any time where its her and not a fan thats said or asked if nykytyne counted as deadnaming or not.

Reactions: Zeebie

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I discovered a satirical masterpiece today. Who made this? This is awesome, LMAO:

That dartboard with Blaire White with the Degenderettes baseball bats, such attention to detail:

NyksSecretRoomBlaireWhiteDartboardDegenderettesBaseballBats.jpg

There's even an Abigail Cockbane gallow:

AbigailGallow.jpg

“I’m sure you learned about the sad news of Chiara Fumai’s sudden death. Along with the news some false details of the circumstances were published and I need to clarify them. Chiara made an extreme but deliberate gesture of hanging herself while she was alone in the gallery spaces where she was a guest during a very delicate moment of her private life. I feel the duty to be clear also to safeguard the dignity of an artist who worked and lived with great awareness, rigor and strength. As far as you can, tell the truth. Sorry the few cold words, but I am full of pain.”

And there's the framed picture of Natalie Portman in Black Swan having replaced the Anita Sarkeesian picture:

NataliePortmanBlackSwan.jpg

Whoever made this, you are a genius satirist. Praises.

This statement in the description worries me though:

"A semi-autobiographical vignette."
Is this from a woman who was personally gaslit by Nyk?

M. is this you? Did you make this? If this is from you, Nyk mentioned you in one of the early transition Livestreams he later deleted. I am referring to his third transition Livestream where he was getting drunk shouting at his audience about "M. that fucking bitch" while laughing. With regards to Nyk sending you pro-trans books to indoctrinate you, he apparently did the same thing to Oliver who's allowed to read only SJW cult approved materials:

GoodSJWTroonAlliesOnlyReadApprovedMaterials.jpg

Last edited:

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

It's a Dead Ma'am's Party 🎃
kiwifarms.net
I discovered a satirical masterpiece today. Who made this? This is awesome, LMAO:

That dartboard with Blaire White with the Degenderettes baseball bats, such attention to detail:

View attachment 953222

There's even an Abigail Cockbane gallow:

View attachment 953223

And there's the framed picture of Natalie Portman in Black Swan having replaced the Anita Sarkeesian picture:

View attachment 953224

Is this from a woman who has personally gaslit by Nyk?

M. is this you? Did you make this? If this is from you, Nyk mentioned you in one of the early transition Livestreams he later deleted. I am referring to his third transition Livestream where he was getting drunk shouting at his audience about "M. that fucking bitch" while laughing. With regards to Nyk sending you pro-trans books to indoctrinate you, he apparently did the same thing to Oliver who's allowed to read only SJW cult approved materials:

View attachment 953234
Haha, how did you find the video? Those clips of him are nauseating.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net

>Being asked if I have any tampons, having tampons in case someone asks
Jonathan Yaniv, is that you?
Haha, how did you find the video? Those clips of him are nauseating.
Seriously. I have seen a lot of these clips before and they are already nauseating on their own, but when put together, everything is taken to a completely new level.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

kiwifarms.net

ATaxingWoman

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/1179477898392150017

View attachment 956746

Nyk is back on twitter. Imagine being basically an opinion columnist but being too scared of your fans to express opinions.
Archive http://archive.li/F3rJD

And holy smoke! It has not even been three weeks since this lad said he was going to stop tweeting and hand over his account to Thergwen and he's already back because that sweet sweet social validation was too irresistible:story:

Is this from a woman who has personally gaslit by Nyk?
Whoever she/he is, they are from /r/itsafetish, - praise be to one of my favourite subreddits.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
In other news, Nyk apparently got Georgetown to 1984 memory hole his alumnus page, to make it seem like he graduated from the school as a woman:

GeorgetownNickParrott1984MemoryHole.jpg

This was the original alumnus page:

NickParrottAlumnusPageGeorgetown.png

Come on Nyk, couldn't you give Georgetown some hidef glamour shot to replace the previous one with?

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Brittany just uploaded a video about why she's leaving Youtube, and she also mentioned Blaire:

"Even Blaire White has to move all the time because people are sending her threats or stalking her"... that's at least partially because of Nyk's hatemongering against her, Brittany. Never forget that. She also said that her income dropped from $ 4000 a month to $ 1300. Towards the end of the video she refers to the death threats from Antifa. The comments underneath the video from her fans are mad sad at her leaving.
Wait, Antifa is sending death threats to Youtube trannies now? Truly they'll go after anyone. I look forward to all the woke journalists who would make a semi-famous e-celeb misgendering someone front page news ignoring this.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Wait, Antifa is sending death threats to Youtube trannies now?
Brittany isn't trans. She is a biological woman who met Nyk at VidCon 2017, later visited him at his home in Baltimore right after he got on HRT where they did a video collab. Brittany also once participated on a Livestream about BDSM with with Nyk:

Brittany was friends with one of Nyk's fangirls from Youtube Atheism days, Healthy Addict:

Healthy Addict is the woman you see in the "booze for boobs" video:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Transsexuality is one of the most disgusting and perverted examples of bourgeois western decadence out there, so contra himself is unintentionally a way better argument against capitalism and accumulated wealth than anything he's ever said. Some rich POS failson waffling around in the philo department and larping as a woman for his youtube friends on daddy's money, while children starve.

If I was a communist youtube philosopher, I'd be using him as a negative example.

Last edited:

ATaxingWoman

kiwifarms.net
Another video is coming out! I expect more navel gazing.
äll.png

In other news, Nyk apparently got Georgetown to 1984 memory hole his alumnus page, to make it seem like he graduated from the school as a woman:

View attachment 956928

This was the original alumnus page:

View attachment 956930

Come on Nyk, couldn't you give Georgetown some hidef glamour shot to replace the previous one with?
Already archived over two years ago http://archive.li/62p5K
The URL is still the same and this page shows up both if you google "nick parrott georgetown" and "natalie wynn georgetown", so in a way, he might have made it easier for people to find out about his pre-troon self.
äölä.png

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 957478
The URL is still the same and this page shows up both if you google "nick parrott georgetown" and "natalie wynn georgetown", so in a way, he might have made it easier for people to find out about his pre-troon self.
View attachment 957479
I'm putting my money on a non personal, non gender related video to appease the complainers, and then he'll be back to navel gazing gender stuff in future videos.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Man that whole Twittersphere is really small, huh? Incesty.
Actually, it's Youtube Atheism that is this incestuous to this day. Nyk has been following Zinnia since back in the day when Zach was still a gay man Atheist Youtuber. They both started out in Youtube Atheism and both ended up trooning out. Many people forget that Nyk and Zinnia both go that far back.

For example, here's Nyk favouring one of Zach's videos back in 2011:

OnceUponATimeNykLikedZach.jpg

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 957478
View attachment 957479
20191004_182244.jpg

20191004_182252.jpg

Lol big man hands.

I don't speak German but according to Wikipedia, "Ach wie nichtig, ach wie flüchtig" means "Oh how fleeting, oh how vain". Huh. Showing some self awareness are we?

Joking aside, this is apparently from a 1600s Lutheran hymn written by a guy called Michael Franck. Bach also used it.

If this isn't just some conceited reference, maybe the video will be about music. This is very optimistic though as we haven't seen evidence he can stop talking about his penis for a substantial amount of time yet.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I'm putting my money on a non personal, non gender related video to appease the complainers, and then he'll be back to navel gazing gender stuff in future videos.
Gee, and there I was hoping that we* were going to get a Does The Left Hate Free Speech Part 3 with a return of Fritz the Natsee Whisperer...

WhatIsThisNatseeSJWs.jpg

* "we" I mean everyone else because even if Nyk revived Fritz I still wouldn't watch his bullshit. I fear I will end up surgically removing my balls by myself like Jadis Argiope did if I am made to listen to Nyk's trannie voice for any length of time. I swear, it should be listed as a CIA torture weapon.

If this isn't just some conceited reference, maybe the video will be about music. This is very optimistic though as we haven't seen evidence he can stop talking about his penis for a substantial amount of time yet.
Well his dick is not long for this world so of course he's gonna talk the crap out of it "speak now or forever hold your piece" everything that has to be said about that dick must be said now, then he will spend the rest of his living days talking about his bussy which is going to be even worse.

Joking aside, this is apparently from a 1600s Lutheran hymn written by a guy called Michael Franck. Bach also used it.
This is the hymn by Bach:

I suppose he got Zoe Blade and Nina to butcher this with their analogue synths too?

The lyrics of the hymn were written by Michael Franck after the Thirty Years' War. Franck, who initially worked as a baker, before turning to teaching, poetry, and music, based it on the biblical "Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity." (Ecclesiastes 1:2). His models were vanity poems by Andreas Gryphius, namely "Die Herrlichkeit der Erden / Muß Rauch und Aschen werden" ("The Splendour of the Earth / Will end in smoke and ashes"). He published it in Coburg in 1652, with his melody and a four-part setting. The title referred to "Vanity, Falsehood and Transitoriness of the World" ("Die Eitelkeit / Falschheit und Unbeständigkeit der WELT und Flüchtigkeit der Irrdischen Gütter / Hergegen Das rechte standhaffte GUT der Himmlischen Gemüther").[1][2] The hymn was the topic of sermons (Liedpredigten).[1]
So I am guessing this is going to be about how Nyk has triumphed over his stupid cult trying to cancel him by realizing how vain and insignificant his all Patreon pigs are. There, I have given you the TL;DR of the next video, now you don't have to waste your time watching it or subjecting yourself to CIA torture audio that drives you insane to the point of lashing out at yourself.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino